Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44473 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 12:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: that is where you lie because before it degenerates to that level,fashola will make lagos so hot for you with his policies that you will not be able to survive,you will discover that the little money you make will not even be enough for you to eat talkless of paying rent of shop and other expenses or much mor taking money home.have you ever heard the yoruba addage that says lagos money stays in lagos.the way he will frustrate you economically,you will leave out of frustration,he will indirectly or subtly chase you out by making lagos hellish and expensive

You have indeed spoken like a true local yampion... smh
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Neatboy(m): 12:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
I weep for Nigeria. When the hearts and minds of the youths, the supposed learders of tomorrow are filled up with biles, hate, prejudice, jealousy, lies, envy and venom, it actually means that the country is damned. I weep because the labour of our past heroes has been in vain. The future of this country is too dark for me to see through. The weight of the animosity is a million times higher than the weight of thousands of asteroids. I pity you that waste your precious time to write inorder to promote hate. You don't have to pierce knife through your neighbour or pull the trigger inorder to kill him. Bad words are worst cause it grows like wildflower and spreads like virus that can still destroy even after this present life.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by VirginFinder: 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

adenuga?

Taaaaaa, IBB. D former is the CEO

If IBB read the trash above, he would call you a dunce in his mind.

There are some things you can never really comprehend e.g a cabal/cult in Nigeria that doesnt admit Ndjigbos as members etc

Keep consoling yourself. It works.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Aigbofa:

I have never met any Yoruba man, not ever native Lagosians boasting about anything. Only Ibos with only one shop in Alaba will rant and boast ceaselessly about his accomplishments in Lagos.
Non Lagosian Yoruba! You are too naive.
abi ooo
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 12:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
pesty100: belive it or not am a lagosian an have seen how pathetic igbos re.... And i bet all d moni your generation have ever had is not enough to buy 10 litres petrol talkless of okada..

The same people is whom you patronize, isn't it?

What does that make you? Pathetic x 2 cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by logica(m): 12:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Techmogul:

I can beat my chest anywhere in the world that I am a Lagosian. Whether you insult me on NL or not. My level of sophistication and excellent manners speak for me. Wish I could say the same for you. Cheers!
LMAO. You can claim Lagos all you want with your double ID. Registered since 2011 but with less than 50 posts. I guess this ID is activated when you want to be the Lagosian? Which one do you use when you want to be from Jigawa or Niger, and which for your real self that you are so ashamed to look at in the mirror?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Neatboy: I weep for Nigeria. When the hearts and minds of the youths, the supposed learders of tomorrow are filled up with biles, hate, prejudice, jealousy, lies, envy and venom, it actually means that the country is damned. I weep because the labour of our past heroes has been in vain. The future of this country is too dark for me to see through. The weight of the animosity is a million times higher than the weight of thousands of asteroids. I pity you that waste your precious time to write inorder to promote hate. You don't have to pierce knife through your neighbour or pull the trigger inorder to kill him. Bad words are worst cause it grows like wildflower and spreads like virus that can still destroy even after this present life.
reading what you wrote made me decide to shed away my tribalistic wayssss
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 12:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
No boby holy pass. igbos shud respect us and our culture.... Respect begets respect...
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by knash1(m): 12:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: that is where you lie because before it degenerates to that level,fashola will make lagos so hot for you with his policies that you will not be able to survive,you will discover that the little money you make will not even be enough for you to eat talkless of paying rent of shop and other expenses or much mor taking money home.have you ever heard the yoruba addage that says lagos money stays in lagos.the way he will frustrate you economically,you will leave out of frustration,he will indirectly or subtly chase you out by making lagos hellish and expensive
u talk like a fool. even u father will be ashame of ur post...
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ethicalUser(m): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack: You can go build another LADIPO in Onitsha!
If the federal Govt are been sincere with its promise of building a seaport in onitsha do u think the Igbo's will be bothered about leaving ladipo. Tincan port is the only reason why most igbo's ply their trade in lagos. Between have u ever been to Nnewi? Pls google and get educated.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by T9ksy(m): 12:58pm On Aug 03, 2013
kettykin: If fashola provokes igbos to the point where there is a break down of law and order the federal government led by Good luck Jonathan would declare a state of emergency a state of emergency which would mark the end of what ever remains of acn and apc

So ol' boy, what are you waiting for? Please, tell your your brother the retardeen at aso rock to

declare SOE in lagos o because some ibo riff raffs were reunited with their families in anambra instead of constitution

themselves into a nuisance and endangering the lives of other law abiding citizens in lagos.

unfortunately, your azikwe retardeen does not have the balls.

Declare SOE in lagos and all the 45% ibos in lagos will be deported back to alaigbo................for their safety. grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Aksonman: 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
PeterKbaba:

WHY DONT YOU GO AND SAY THIS TO THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND, ATLEAST SHE USED AFRICAN SLAVE TO BUILD THE UNITED KINGDOM TO WHAT IT IS TODAY... YOU IGBOS SHOULD TELL THE QUEEN OF ENGLAND YOU OWN THE UNITED KINGDOM AND YOU WANT YOUR DIRTY DAUGHTERS TO BE ELECTED AS THE NEXT QUEEN OF ENGLAND..... YEYE DIRTY TRIBE..... KOMOT MAKE I SEE ROAD ABEG! WE YORUBAS ARE TIRED OF YOUR ARROGANCE AND CHEST BEATING ATTITUDE..... LEAVE OUR LAND ALONE, GO TO YOUR ELDORADO IN THE SE.... OUR NEXT STEP NOW IS TO START GIVING YOU IGBOS THE NORTHERN STYLE OF DICIPLINE, SINCE YOU GUYS LOVE IT AND SHOW RESPECT FOR ONLY PEOPLE THE WEEP YOUR AS5ES... DIRTY DRUG MILITANT AND PROSTITUTES

Hungry poor Agbero like you.
Fashola's plans for Lagos are actually 'ethnic' blind,his constituents are the elite and they cut across tribes,including Igbos. A lot of Igbos are still buying up and building properties in Lagos and Abuja...and also in the East. Most of the hotels in Abuja are owned by Igbos. Most businesses in Onitsha,Nnewi and Aba are also Igbo owned. Nobody is leaving anywhere,Yorubas like u should go and rescue Yoruba towns outside lagos from the curse of underdevelopment and brown rusted rooftops.

3 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by VirginFinder: 1:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
kettykin: If fashola provokes igbos to the point where there is a break down of law and order the federal government led by Good luck Jonathan would declare a state of emergency a state of emergency which would mark the end of what ever remains of acn and apc

Sharrap!

SoE is never declared arbitrarily!!

BH pushed the FG to the wall before SoE was declared in the affected states. There was already a silent secession going on those states.

I bet you dont even know what a SoE means.

Seek knowledge and be guided. Ndjigbo boy.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
pesty100: belive it or not am a lagosian an have seen how pathetic igbos re.... And i bet all d moni your generation have ever had is not enough to buy 10 litres petrol talkless of okada..
Am sure u hvn't seen a CLS b4.Anuofia..
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
My igbo brothers... Why do we verbally actack each other when the hausas re who we shud be actack... They chased us out of their land instead of fight them we fight each other... Td hausas re plenty than the two of us combined instead of cooperate we make trobule with each other.. Instead of strategising on how we wud take nigeria we re here cursing each other... And we say our old men(politicains) re not good people how would we be and how would our children look at us when we grow up... Hmn

pesty100
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Aksonman: 1:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
ethicalUser:
If the federal Govt are been sincere with its promise of building a seaport in onitsha do u think the Igbo's will be bothered about leaving ladipo. Tincan port is the only reason why most igbo's ply their trade in lagos. Between have u ever been to Nnewi? Pls google and get educated.

The Onitsha sea port is already operational,but u dont expect Igbo businessmen to abandon their existing distribution chains in Lagos over night,do you?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by CyberG: 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Awake9ja: what is wrong with the yorubas?
by the way am not ibo but the truth must be said for Gods sake.

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

sincerely speaking yorubas has beginning to irritate me like hausas.
a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.

You don't get it, do you? Ibos or anyone does not go to a foreign land to generously develop it at least if they are sane mentally! It is this misconception that is so rife in the mentality of some ibos and it is wrong but ignorance is no excuse. It is because a place presents desirable economic benefits for the business owner that he creates and invests in a business! If he needed a 100 storey building for the business and he buys the land (lands are no permanent property and reverts back to the government after 70 years or is it 100 not sure), has he done the land a favor? No! If there is a better place to go other than the SW, a business man will invest there! Get it? If anyone is doing any a favor, it is your hosts the Yoruba SW and never the other way round.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
Akson man:

The Onitsha sea port is already operational,but u dont expect Igbo businessmen to abandon their existing distribution chains in Lagos over night,do you?

Technically operational, but it does require more work. FG said they would concession it which is a great idea, that way the concessionaire will dredge it further to allow containers barges dock on there.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by pesty100(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cajetan speaks: Am sure u hvn't seen a CLS b4.Anuofia..
haves said i wont insult anybody anymore tribalism isnt d way forward... And have seen cls b4
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 1:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
CyberG:

You don't get it, do you? Ibos or anyone does not go to a foreign land to generously develop it at least if they are sane mentally! It is this misconception that is so rife in the mentality of some ibos and it is wrong but ignorance is no excuse. It is because a place presents desirable economic benefits for the business owner that he creates and invests in a business! If he needed a 100 storey building for the business and he buys the land (lands are no permanent property and reverts back to the government after 70 years or is it 100 not sure), has he done the land a favor? No! If there is a better place to go other than the SW, a business man will invest there! Get it? If anyone is doing any a favor, it is your hosts the Yoruba SW and never the other way round.

Another local yampion talking about something he has no clue about.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by AjCityOne: 1:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
nextdoor84: Bringing mopol and army will not solve this problem...remember you are not coming to harrass some lebanese or ghanians! Untill Nigeria constitution is changed the Ibo's have thesame right as you in Lagos state....most of you yorubas that make noise on here are also immigrant as it is in Nigeria today(not from Lagos)God bless Nigeria.

So now you want God to bless Nigeria. I guess when it comes to hatred against the Yoruba's you are Nigerian but when Hausa Fulani started killing your people then you are Black Jew ( Biafra) You people are too funny!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by galaxi(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Akson man:

Hungry poor Agbero like you.
Fashola's plans for Lagos are actually 'ethnic' blind,his constituents are the elite and they cut across tribes,including Igbos. A lot of Igbos are still buying up and building properties in Lagos and Abuja...and also in the East. Most of the hotels in Abuja are owned by Igbos. Most businesses in Onitsha,Nnewi and Aba are also Igbo owned. Nobody is leaving anywhere,Yorubas like u should go and rescue Yoruba towns outside lagos from the curse of underdevelopment and brown rusted rooftops.
well said,they only know how to marry many wives.I wonder y all the ofem.manu want to die because of lagos!! Although am a young ibo man,i have decided never to invest outside ibo land.I may be wrong but i believe yorubas are the must laz.y and dirty tribe in nigeria.They love party and women but envy hard working people.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Aksonman: 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ironically,some Yoruba dummies on this thread think that all the soldiers and police men recently deployed to Ladipo market are all of Yoruba stock. Who is the chief of army staff again? Yikes,an Igbo man. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by knash1(m): 1:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Neatboy: I weep for Nigeria. When the hearts and minds of the youths, the supposed learders of tomorrow are filled up with biles, hate, prejudice, jealousy, lies, envy and venom, it actually means that the country is damned. I weep because the labour of our past heroes has been in vain. The future of this country is too dark for me to see through. The weight of the animosity is a million times higher than the weight of thousands of asteroids. I pity you that waste your precious time to write inorder to promote hate. You don't have to pierce knife through your neighbour or pull the trigger inorder to kill him. Bad words are worst cause it grows like wildflower and spreads like virus that can still destroy even after this present life.
that y our leaders keep lootin our treasury. cos the knw dat the youth of nigeria hav notin to offer. instead of talking of technology and growth. we a busy fightin over who to stay and who to go. useless trend
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by AjCityOne: 1:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Where are the chestbeaters that love claiming that the soil in the SOutheast are rich enough for ibo investors?

This is the time to build up Iboland, clean up dirty Abia and Onitsha, end the kidnapping gang in Anambra, the drugdealing circles in Enugu and especially put an end to Ibo baby factory.

This is the time.

You forgot to add swallowing drugs through MMA.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
wat is wrong in bring army and police in for peace to reign 4 God sake ladipo market hav witness alot of trouble its just a responsible leader to make peace.talkin abt igbo and yoruba am a yoruba boy no one can ignore d fact that igbos are bussness oriented bt day nid 2 reduce der ego u jst hav 2 accept baba oloja dis is lagos nt imo or owerri.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
lagos indigens should be grateful to those living in their land, because i personally cn't live in that rowdy city, and anybody that lives in abuja or any organized/developed city around the world will found lagos inhabitable.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by AjCityOne: 1:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
FSU:

Glo ke

MTN's chairman is Igbo
The new MD is also from the East (will find out whether he is Igbo or not)
GLO's business in the East will be in trouble when all is said and done.

lol....This one nah real joker
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by logica(m): 1:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Cajetan speaks: lagos indigens should be grateful to those living in their land, because i personally cn't live in that rowdy city
D you know what they call a paradox? You just wrote one. Just to give you a hint: who made Lagos rowdy?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LagosBoi2(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Another local yampion talking about something he has no clue about.

he is on point, na you no get sense to cope.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
olabukola: This will be bad for Ngige in the coming election in Anambra.
olabukola sound so weird more like akinlakin instead of adelakin or akinlade
Nna stop hiding.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
niyi20: wat is wrong in bring army and police in for peace to reign 4 God sake ladipo market hav witness alot of trouble its just a responsible leader to make peace.talkin abt igbo and yoruba am a yoruba boy no one can ignore d fact that igbos are bussness oriented bt day nid 2 reduce der ego u jst hav 2 accept baba oloja dis is lagos nt imo or owerri.

Where was babaloja when Paramo was doling out 25 year lease agreement and Igbos were ponying up millions of naira in rent and fees? If they want babaloja stipulated, it must be said that Paramo must return every unused leasing fees to them, i.e. for those who don't wanna stay under the baba's leadership. If you want to impose it, annul their contracts with Paramo immediately and FUND RETURNED.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

FG Directs Oil Companies To Relocate Headquarters To Niger-delta / Godknows Boladei Igali Enters Keke To Tompolo Birthday Lecture In Warri / President Buhari's Visit To Lagos: The Roads Are Free!(Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.