Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,244 members, 7,860,558 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:33 PM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44605 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

I dont need help from you- well apart that you should take your own advise and go and do a psych eval grin grin grin

If you think your people in the village dont need help and you have no hope grin grin grin

Why didnt you teach the destitutes, prostitutes that were deported how to fish? grin grin grin grin

What about the kidnappers? Oh is that the kind of fish you give your young men? grin grin grin grin

As I said charity begins in your village grin grin grin
that nollywood ibo actress dey kidnapped there,help me ask them if them rape am there,help me ask them why they derive pleasure raping 8o year olds and other grandmas in old peoples homes in enugu.please help me ask them the sexual satisfaction dey derive from such sick acts up to the extent that the old women were stripping themselves naked and placing curses,help me ask them what they find pleasurable in a 7o something year old vagina grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: to teach them how to package their congo and take it to italy for prostitution icluding desecrating lagos by deceiving poor innocent girls that they will get jobs and become millionairesa who will help their families if they follow you to lagos and then turn underaged girls to sex slaves and prostitutes while you will be making money out of them abi.i see how well the training is going grin una do ashawo work sotey italians sef deport your ladies come naija because they don use vagina cause havoc and spoil their land,o i forgot trafficking under aged girls for prostitution grin what a good training and profession cheesy

USUAL TRASH... no sense at all.

My tribe wasn't the one who had a senator vote for underage marriage for kids lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My tribe is not the one known for having bastards as children (what is that as a result of)?

My tribe is not known for a man having 20 million concubines and out of wedlocked children

My tribe is not know for prostitution after all, if you look at the region well, you can tell the difference.

My tribe is NEVER known for pimping, we all know who's trade logo that it

All you have done is simply washed your dirty linens in public... shioor

You sound bitter and frustrated, just ask and it will be given cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Abeg stop ranting nonsense...

You think everyone in Igboland is Poor?

Like I told you, according to CBN released data, two out of five states represent 90% of cash influx

SE remains one of the least poverty region with Anambra state as the LEAST state with poverty and NO DEBT...MOST FINANCIALLY SOUND STATE.

Lagos is overhyped, reason why I can stay there... there are destitute, misfortuned folks, etc everywhere even in the Almighty US of A.

As kidnapping is to SE so is Armed robbery to SW, what's the difference? Even the guy that was caught few days ago, where was he from? Abeg leave all that crap you talking... Even in the west, there are crimes, so save the BS

Meanwhile, I will borrow you some moneyyy grin grin

You mean you will lend? are you sure you in America? because your English is abysmalgrin grin grin grin grin grin

I dont need your money grin grin grin grin

Go and use the money to feed igbo destitutes grin grin grin grin

That way Ndigbo will avoid further embarrassment and ignominy grin grin grin grin

Why not set up a fund to help your brothers so they can stop trafficking drugs to indonesia? grin grin grin grin

That way they wont have their prick cut off grin grin grin grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by willibounce: 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yungwizzzy: we are been persecuted in the north, now west God pls help your children

if you believe that BIAFRA is still the solution to all this click something

What are u waiting for?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ThatIgboBoy: 5:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: to teach them how to package their congo and take it to italy for prostitution icluding desecrating lagos by deceiving poor innocent girls that they will get jobs and become millionairesa who will help their families if they follow you to lagos and then turn underaged girls to sex slaves and prostitutes while you will be making money out of them abi.i see how well the training is going grin una do ashawo work sotey italians sef deport your ladies come naija because they don use vagina cause havoc and spoil their land,o i forgot trafficking under aged girls for prostitution grin what a good training and profession cheesy

Can u differentiate edo's and igbo's?
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

I lived in Belgium before, there are numerous Igbo prostitutes there and same in the UK grin grin grin

So please get your facts right grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 5:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

You mean you will lend? are you sure you in America? because your English is abysmalgrin grin grin grin grin grin

I dont need your money grin grin grin grin

Go and use the money to feed igbo destitutes grin grin grin grin

That way Ndigbo will avoid further embarrassment and ignominy grin grin grin grin

Why not set up a fund to help your brothers so they can stop trafficking drugs to indonesia? grin grin grin grin

That way they wont have their prick cut off grin grin grin grin

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

Lollll. My engrish is that way because I chose to, talking to fucktards after all... I know the difference between American and British terms...lol at nama trying hard to correttt me..

Yes, I will borrow you some moneyyy..this is how i talk when I sink to your level...

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

Lol, Edo is SW, that is why I said look at the region very well
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

USUAL TRASH... no sense at all.

My tribe wasn't the one who had a senator vote for underage marriage for kids lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

My tribe is not the one known for having bastards as children (what is that as a result of)?

My tribe is not known for a man having 20 million concubines and out of wedlocked children

My tribe is not know for prostitution after all, if you look at the region well, you can tell the difference.

My tribe is NEVER known for pimping, we all know who's trade logo that it

All you have done is simply washed your dirty linens in public... shioor

You sound bitter and frustrated, just ask and it will be given cool cool
grin funny how the rude truth dey peper your body grin why dont you use the money to develop your state and give your kinsmen capital to develop that area.this one you are shouting money now,person go think say you get better money,them no go know say you still dey find work as sales boy do for alaba cheesy dont worry your time will come cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by yetunsbay(m): 5:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
taharqa2: What 'law' are u talking about? A 'law' that imposes an individual over a Vast Majority? A 'law' made in d closets of d Asiwaju's political minions for thoroughly self-effacing reasons?.... HYPOCRITES!!! Was it not you, and yr fellow GOONS sm of whom hv already mis-commented on this thread, who have been making lots of NOISE about d 'Majority' winning in d last Govs Forum 'election' (19>16, blablabla), and how d 'majority' MUST always hv their ways 'in a decent society', etc. But now, it is entirely aright, even sexxy (in a tribalistic way) that a man is been forcefully IMPOSED over a Vast majority who hv rejected him, by a seemingly Overbearing State Govt, using Security agents to implement what is essentiali a political-cum-selfserving ACN election interests. It is ok if You chaps do it; it becomes an unimaginably terrible thing when others do it. BLADDI HYPOCRITES
u too see ur comment!
It will hv save ur time google who BABALOJA is in YORUBALAND...till then i resv
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: grin funny how the rude truth dey peper your body grin why dont you use the money to develop your state and give your kinsmen capital to develop that area.this one you are shouting money now,person go think say you get better money,them no go know say you still dey find work as sales boy do for alaba cheesy dont worry your time will come cheesy

Truth ke?

What I wrote is the truth na, or is it a lie? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya pick the one that is a lie in it tongue tongue tongue

Haha, don't worry about my my sales boy job, if it pays the bills, so be it..

For now, STOP RANTING. Remember I hauled your dead beat body to yaba left. grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

no dey lie because breeze don blow,fowl nyash don dey outside shockedshockedshocked grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by coldgate(f): 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Very funny. Ibo don see yoruba finish. Can they go to Kano and ask for leadership in their markets?

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Lollll. My engrish is that way because I chose to, talking to fucktards after all... I know the difference between American and British terms...lol at nama trying hard to correttt me..

Yes, I will borrow you some moneyyy..this is how i talk when I sink to your level...

grin grin grin

Look at this slow man- he knows the difference between American and British terms U still dont get it grin grin grin grin

You dropped a nuclear bomb in your statement- you don't borrow people money, you lend them grin grin grin grin grin

Illiterate fool who dropped out of secondary school to become apprentice to Oga Chike in Idumota coming to NL to form big boy grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said go and use your money if you have any to fund a charity for your young men getting their pricks caught off in Indonesia grin grin grin grin

Use it for your destitutes that are being reunited with their families in Onisha grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Truth ke?

What I wrote is the truth na, or is it a lie? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Oya pick the one that is a lie in it tongue tongue tongue

Haha, don't worry about my my sales boy job, if it pays the bills, so be it..

For now, STOP RANTING. Remember I hauled your dead beat body to yaba left. grin grin grin
go and eat apu and isi ewu so that your head will be correct.remember say i call sesi (my sister) make she tie your hand and leg so that you nor go escape,so behave grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by emmalexabl(m): 5:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
Thank you jare !!!
We all know that the owners of lagos are AWORI's but what baffles me is how YORUBAS keep laying claim to eko city.
My suggestion to beloved yorubas is that they should quit fighting over what isn't theirs.
They should rather go to kwara state and reclaim the state and throne which they sheepishly and cowardly lost to their slave masters....eko o ni baje oooo for WAZOBIA !!!

6 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by yetunsbay(m): 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
coldgate: Very funny. Ibo don see yoruba finish. Can they go to Kano and ask for leadership in their markets?
abi o...help me ask dem

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Look at this slow man- he knows the difference between American and British terms U still dont get it grin grin grin grin

You dropped a nuclear bomb in your statement- you don't borrow people money, you lend them grin grin grin grin grin

Illiterate fool who dropped out of secondary school to become apprentice to Oga Chike in Idumota coming to NL to form big boy grin grin grin grin grin

Like I said go and use your money if you have any to fund a charity for your young men getting their pricks caught off in Indonesia grin grin grin grin

Use it for your destitutes that are being reunited with their families in Onisha grin grin grin grin grin
gringrin this scandal is getting interesting, grin i can literarily feel the heat here grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by yetunsbay(m): 5:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
emmalexabl: Thank you jare !!!
We all know that the owners of lagos are AWORI's but what baffles me is how YORUBAS keep laying claim to eko city.
My suggestion to beloved yorubas is that they should quit fighting over what isn't theirs.
They should rather go to kwara state and reclaim the state and throne which they sheepishly and cowardly lost to their slave masters....eko o ni baje oooo for WAZOBIA !!!
and tnks 4 d advice......so are u ready to go now
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by NurseJP(m): 5:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Preparing the army and mopol on IT to be conversant with market settings for future allocation of shops to them.......
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 5:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Lol at English master...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about a fooool who fell for the bait...Laughing like shitttt..

Like I said, when I descended to your level, indeed I knew what I was doing. These terms are different from the way they are used - Americans use LEND the correct way, you Nigerians use Borrow, this is why I made my comment in reference to the British terms.

Lol at nuclear bombb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need help and Fast... I'd recommend Yaba left for you as well.

Since you're checking out my English terms, well, I'm delighted that English it is.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: gringrin this scandal is getting interesting, grin i can literarily feel the heat here grin

Heat? Really?

Tell me about it? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed, it's getting interesting... Grabs popcorn and soda... grin grin grin

"literarily"

Talk about interesting? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LBT: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

We are brave people. We have tried taking our destiny into our hands before and the rest of you resisted. Had that act of ours suceeded,you people wouldnt have seen the back of the igbo man in any field of human endeavour.
So if u want igbo's to leave,make an attempt to leave Nigeria. Go to war and separate. If ur tribe cant do that,then stop making noise.you are cowards. We wont just beat chest now like u pple are saying,we will be pointing @ the achievements for u to see.
Comprende
The Yorubas never clamour they want to separate from Nigeria but rather its you ibos that have been clamouring for biafra and fought just one civil war where your ojukwu which you people worship like your god ran away and left you in the hands of a calabar man who later surrender; to me is a brave man not you chicken hearts omo aje okuta ma mu omi! We defeated you ibos when you attacked our land in Ore and we will defeat you all over again if you dare declare war on us: go ask your people who fought us in ore, they will tell you ibos lost the highest number of men and equipment when you invade our land and that happen to be the turning point of the war. Lastly, were ibos not among those who died during the bomb blast? Lagos is a Yoruba land and the largest tribe residing in lagos are yorubas, you people only make between 21% - 25%. God forbid a bomb explode in onitsha or aba which tribe will it affect most? Ibos! Ode olori coconut.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LBT: 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

We are brave people. We have tried taking our destiny into our hands before and the rest of you resisted. Had that act of ours suceeded,you people wouldnt have seen the back of the igbo man in any field of human endeavour.
So if u want igbo's to leave,make an attempt to leave Nigeria. Go to war and separate. If ur tribe cant do that,then stop making noise.you are cowards. We wont just beat chest now like u pple are saying,we will be pointing @ the achievements for u to see.
Comprende
The Yorubas never clamour they want to separate from Nigeria but rather its you ibos that have been clamouring for biafra and fought just one civil war where your ojukwu which you people worship like your god ran away and left you in the hands of a calabar man who later surrender; to me is a brave man not you chicken hearts omo aje okuta ma mu omi! We defeated you ibos when you attacked our land in Ore and we will defeat you all over again if you dare declare war on us: go ask your people who fought us in ore, they will tell you ibos lost the highest number of men and equipment when you invade our land and that happen to be the turning point of the war. Lastly, were ibos not among those who died during the bomb blast? Lagos is a Yoruba land and the largest tribe residing in lagos are yorubas, you people only make between 21% - 25%. God forbid a bomb explode in onitsha or aba which tribe will it affect most? Ibos! Ode olori coconut.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LBT: 5:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

Comprende
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LBT: 5:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

Comprende
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LBT: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy:

Comprende
The Yorubas never clamour they want to separate from Nigeria but rather its you ibos that have been clamouring for biafra and fought just one civil war where your ojukwu which you people worship like your god ran away and left you in the hands of a calabar man who later surrender; to me is a brave man not you chicken hearts omo aje okuta ma mu omi! We defeated you ibos when you attacked our land in Ore and we will defeat you all over and over again if you dare declare war on us: go ask your people who fought us in ore, they will tell you ibos lost the highest number of men and equipment when you invade our land and that happen to be the turning point of the war. Lastly, were ibos not among those who died during the bomb blast? Lagos is a Yoruba land and the largest tribe residing in lagos are yorubas, you people only make between 21% - 25%. God forbid a bomb explode in onitsha or aba which tribe will it affect most? Ibos! Ode olori coconut. You ibo keep ranting about money whereas the 2nd richest Nigerian is Yoruba and the world richest woman is Yoruba. Ona dey live in fools paradise but we don't shut because we are doing better.
Ibos like making noise with their chicken change while real big men don't make noise.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 5:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Lol at English master...

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Talk about a fooool who fell for the bait...Laughing like shitttt..

Like I said, when I descended to your level, indeed I knew what I was doing. These terms are different from the way they are used - Americans use LEND the correct way, you Nigerians use Borrow, this is why I made my comment.

Lol at nuclear bombb cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You need help and Fast... I'd recommend Yaba left for you as well.

Since you're checking out my English terms, well, I'm delighted that English it is.

You are so funny grin grin grin grin

Is this the best you can come up with ? grin grin grin grin

And you were claiming to be intelligent and smart a few hours ago grin grin grin grin

Haba Okoro you could have thought of a better comeback story grin grin grin grin grin

What did you mean by British and American terms? grin grin grin grin

You have displayed your illiteracy and you have been found out- man up and chin up and accept your fate grin grin grin grin

I will borrow you money lol grin grin grin grin

and it took your 4 posts to realise your nuclear bomb? grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by 2mch(m): 5:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
emmalexabl: Thank you jare !!!
So a aworis are ibos are you this desperate and sick. You better shamelessly go back to your village.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by victorv12(m): 5:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nigerians are racist to themselves. It's only football and crude oil that unites us. See how our brothers are stereotyping each other! Na Yoruba, no na Ibo, haaaa, na hausa...no be so, na Fulani! This country will always remain stagnant. Because of one local title, baba loja, which some group of fake spare part dealers doesn't recognize, that means we can rubbish the tribe we came from and point to our fathers house without regard! The mental suffering of my people is highly enormous...We still have a long way to go!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

You are so funny grin grin grin grin

Is this the best you can come up with ? grin grin grin grin

And you were claiming to be intelligent and smart a few hours ago grin grin grin grin

Haba Okoro you could have thought of a better comeback story grin grin grin grin grin

What did you mean by British and American terms? grin grin grin grin

You have displayed your illiteracy and you have been found out- man up and chin up and accept your fate grin grin grin grin

I will borrow you money lol grin grin grin grin

and it took your 4 posts to realise your nuclear bomb? grin grin grin grin

I was having an argument with a friend last night about American and British use of words, and he claimed that the British use words wrongly, although I disputed the claims. Nigeria supposedly speak British English, the question is

[size=16pt]HOW MANY NIGERIANS USE THE TERM "LEND"[/size]

Be honest and truthful about it? If you can tell me the number of people use "lend" equitable to a %,at least those whom you've interacted with, then I will tell you how many Nigerians whom I have interacted with that have flunked that term. These are people who are supposedly educated.

Yes, I was in the shower, when I said I was gonna take my leave, I was busy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (28) (Reply)

Jimi Agbaje And Jide Sanwoolu Pictured Together In Church On New Year Day (pics) / Buhari Meets Tinubu In Aso Rock Villa / Delta APC & PDP Governorship Candidates Ask Obidients To Vote For Them (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.