Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44528 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
coputa: It happens in other climes,nobody will fold his hand and stand akimbo and watch his host take over their economy..the host must react if they feel threatened by this act as the case may be.....the igbos penchant for dominating any business entity they find themselves calls for concern,as non indigenes will not be allowed to replicate same in their states.....the igbos ,by so doing are putting all their eggs in one basket...the die is cast,.they should begin to go back home to build another market,since they cannot stay put in lagos because they have no other skills to market....
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Manny manny grin grin grin

They say he who the gods want to destroy they first make mad grin grin grin

You are recommending Yaba left for people when that is the place you should voluntarily go and admit yourself grin grin grin

It is a process brother, we are not gbugburu noisemakers like you grin grin grin

By the time this fiasco ends - you will all submit to the authority of Babaloja the representative of the Alayeluwa Oba of Lagos grin grin grin

When people come to your shop, do you tell them it is fake? grin grin grin

You are incapable of selling anything that is genuine, you will do everything to cut corners and put people's likfe at risk grin grin grin

Bless Dr Akunyili, who wanted to rid the markets of your fake drugs, what did you Omo nna do? grin grin grin

You tried to assasinate her for disturbing business grin grin

Ladipo is going to repossessed before your eyes and then we move to part 2- Alaba then you will get the message grin grin grin grin

It took Fashola less than 48hrs to close Ladipo, it going up to a week or more about the Babaloja nonsense, why hasn't he closed it? grin grin grin grin grin

Too much long story... wake me up when the real beat has begun grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
One_Naira:

Abi ooo. Even though Federal and State government is taking taxes from my income, USA is accommodating me. Even though I'm paying my landlord a monthly payment, my landlord is accommodating me. Even though I'm paying full tuition to my school, my school is accommodating me. My uncle just bought a land in West Virginia and built a house on it, the USA and whoever he bought that land from is accommodating him.
The definition of accommodating has changed by the looks of things.

I know right, leave the JOKERZ

My university is accommodating me after spending thousands of $$$

The airline and hotel and car rental was accommodating me after spending $$$

Uncle Sam is accommodating me after remitting $$$ to its coffers

Even my complex is accommdating me after I spend close to more than Bleep monthly

Yes o, they all accommodating a small me... I must feel so damn SPECIAL grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Manny manny grin grin grin

They say he who the gods want to destroy they first make mad grin grin grin

You are recommending Yaba left for people when that is the place you should voluntarily go and admit yourself grin grin grin

It is a process brother, we are not gbugburu noisemakers like you grin grin grin

By the time this fiasco ends - you will all submit to the authority of Babaloja the representative of the Alayeluwa Oba of Lagos grin grin grin

When people come to your shop, do you tell them it is fake? grin grin grin

You are incapable of selling anything that is genuine, you will do everything to cut corners and put people's likfe at risk grin grin grin

Bless Dr Akunyili, who wanted to rid the markets of your fake drugs, what did you Omo nna do? grin grin grin

You tried to assasinate her for disturbing business grin grin

Ladipo is going to repossessed before your eyes and then we move to part 2- Alaba then you will get the message grin grin grin grin
no leave him,let him keep blabbing and making noise.you know one thing i admire in fasholas leadership traits,once he warns about something,he will not bother arguing or justifying why he does some things,he just goes on with his work,he is like a moving train ready to crush anyone that poses as a hinderance to him,let them keep making noise and planning how they will cause unrest,fashola knows how to clip their wings,abi no be the fashola wey i know,why do you think they refer to him as a man of few words but more action.forget all his easy going looks,he is a ruthlessly determined man to clean up lagos of human parasites like some people we know without caring whose ox is gored
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by elebua: 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
adepojuot: Good work my able governor,keep it up,eko oni baje oooooo. Hausa does not want u in north,yoruba does not want u in south west,what are u still waiting for??go back to ur middle belt. I am referring to ibo,s.

At first it was Ghana must go but now Ibo must go.It makes me sick to see this negative comments from Nigrrians to Nigerians.I hope our comments won't come back to haunt us,hence,people should watch their tongues.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
martindgre: THE IGBO MAN IN LADIKPO, OR ANY WHERE SELLING GOODS OR DOING BUSINESS SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID IS A MATTER OF 3 YEARS FROM NOW EVERY SHOP IN NIGERIA BECOMES IRRELEVANT. JUST MAKE SURE YOU HAVE YOUR BUSINESS NAME.COM.NG WRITEN IN YOUR CARD GIVE IT TO YOUR CUSTOMERS ENCOURAGE THEM TO VISIT UR SITE TO CHECK FOR LATEST ARRIVALS. AS TIME GOES ON YOU COULD CONTROL YOUR SITE FROM ANY PART OF NIGERIA. THEN THE CAN GO CHEW THEIR SHOP, OFFICES, AND HOUSES. NNA LESS PROVE TO THEM THAT WE'RE THE MAN FROM THE EAST BIBLE WAS TALKING ABOUT. grin
nice one!but why can't u start now,like you won't need a store where all this can be kept,or na alhaji bello wey dey abuja go check omo igbo.com online and pay money via credit card,pesin dey buy Market directly from u sef,u dey scam not to talk of online,hahaha,best thing,if u knw u can't atleast respect the host tradition and law and ready to see yourself as same but decline arrogance and chest beating then my bother go back to east,am praying so hard make GEJ com help u build your seaport,no matter the cost,I know is a badlock not to have a wide long coast in south east,well,peaceful igbos,hausa and SS who value yoruba's and appreciate their hospitality will definately stay.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by OneNaira6: 3:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
I'm still in disbelieve two armed forces were called on traders because of a whip. when the whole thing started and someone confessed the igbo traders were beating up the tax collectors, i thought they meant the traders were beating up with their fist. When the situation increased and the yoruba were threatening Igbos to go home and the Igbos threatening them to come take them out. I thought Igbos were threatening with mouth and highest a gun. I never guessed this situation is happening because of sticks. wow. I get it the traders refused the leader imposed on them and the traders beat or rather flogged the leader's tax collectors. I get that but really to bring the army and police because of that. Even if the situation increased, the highest that can happen is the traders getting more sticks to whip the taxes collectors. The taxes collectors should have gotten sticks back and rewhip the traders. The violence in this situation could have easily been solved days ago without wasting tax payers money. I'm still in shock.

Anyway sef, let me go get ready and go to work. This thing don shock me finish for today
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:
Lair!! You are ibo!

Who cares what you think? Developed which land? We don't want you, pack and go turn your states to Eldorado. Parasites!!
Na hunger you dey invite to your YORUBER people be dat oooo
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by greatmen: 3:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
amakenny:
Oh yes o, oil revenues from the old southeast shall soon stop reaching your domain, if you do not like it, you shall go and hug a very huge transformer.
You no sabi anything!
I see people from the naija delta are tired of leeches suking our oil its time these yorubas leave our land too abi since igbos r ur problem now uv forgotten the HQ of all d oil coperations u suck from, nigerdeltans are just smiling waiting, what goes around comes around this one no be only Biafra the ijaw man dosnt shout to much when we act we don't stop not blabbings on nairaland u say Nigeria is for all but ur chasing anoder tribe forgtn a lot of u guys are leeches in d south south time will tell like asari said our mistake we dint join Biafra but this time is diff continue my neigbours !
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

The mere fact you jumped into conclusion without reading or even understanding difference between unrest and war means that you're MENTALLY UNSTABLE.

Now, I'll bind you in a leash, and throw you in that hell of poverty you belong to --- YABA LEFT. grin grin grin grin
now i know that 5o doctors from different parts of the world put together cannot cure your insanity grin yorubas call people like you WERE ALASO anybody that reads your posts will think you are normal meanwhile normality or alafia is far from you,as far as the east is from the west,thats how far you are to sanity,please what is the difference between civil war and unrest.do people go about their normal buisness during civil war or are in a state of unrest.ani ori e o pe rara,o go,otun go lasan,otun fenuhora grin ajeokuta mamomi grin alainironu,opolo e doju kole grin eri boyeri bi eru asinwin 8-)

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: now i know that 5o doctors from different parts of the world put together cannot cure your insanity grin yorubas call people like you WERE ALASO anybody that reads your posts will think you are normal meanwhile normality or alafia is far from you,as far as the east is from the west,thats how far you are to sanity,please what is the difference between civil war and unrest.do people go about their normal buisness during civil war or are in a state of unrest.ani ori e o pe rara,o go,otun go lasan,otun fenuhora grin ajeokuta mamomi grin alainironu,opolo e doju kole grin ero boyeri bi eru asinwin 8-)

Dancing Azonto grin grin grin

Go learn difference between war and unrest. There is a CRYSTAL CLEAR DIFFERENCE. grin grin

Meanwhile, I have made arrangement for the flat bed that will carry your bound body to Yaba Left grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kingscee:
Na hunger you dey invite to your YORUBER people be dat oooo
so before ibos came to lagos,lagosians have been hungry abi.

Shori e pe sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 03, 2013
slap1: IN WHICH PLANET DID ABIOLA WIN THE JUNE 12 ELECTION?

oh! He didnt?
And the whole yorubas have been crying up and down for 20 yrs? For sth dat didnt even exist?

Now, i know the yorummanus are pitiable.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: so before ibos came to lagos,lagosians have been hungry abi.

Shori e pe sha cheesy
Yes nah

if only u knew when igbos came to Lagos by the way

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Dancing Azonto grin grin grin

Go learn difference between war and unrest. There is a CRYSTAL CLEAR DIFFERENCE. grin grin

Meanwhile, I have made arrangement for the flat bed that will carry your bound body to Yaba Left grin
grin grin grin you know why i am laughing and dancing personally,the way them go chase una out,e go worse pass the way them chase ghanians back to ghana
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

It took Fashola less than 48hrs to close Ladipo, it going up to a week or more about the Babaloja nonsense, why hasn't he closed it? grin grin grin grin grin

Too much long story... wake me up when the real beat has begun grin grin grin grin grin

You will be alive to see the repossession of our Market grin grin grin

Babaloja shall take preeminence in our market grin grin

Then we will go to Alaba and all other markets grin grin

Finally re-evaluation of all C&O grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:
Yes nah

if only u knew when igbos came to Lagos by the way
theres a lagos traditional song that goes like this :amu sha nilu eko,kokuni gbe,ibo debe mu o,kokunigbe,hausa debe mu o,kokuni gbe,olorun mapa eko o.translation ( first of all its an old traditional song eulogizing lagos) it says lagos is like a big stream where everyone from all walks of life come to fetch water.the ibos come,the hausas come and it can never dry WITH OR WITHOUT NON YORUBAS COMMING TO DO BUISNESS IN LAGOS 8-)
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

oh! He didnt?
And the whole yorubas have been crying up and down for 20 yrs? For sth dat didnt even exist?

Now, i know the yorummanus are pitiable.

at least a Yoruba has gone on to be President grin grin grin

A Igbo person can never ever be president of Nigeria grin grin grin

You shall always be followers and wait for the rest of the country sanction what federal projects we will embark in Iboland and which we will decline despite your cries grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

gbam! End of discussion,as in qed! Kojubelo,youve said it all
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Haha, all of these? shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nna na wa... ndigbo are in serious trouble grin grin grin

You mean like the way he was kicked out from ASPAMDA complex/Trade fair...

Shey Fashola tried it, he thought he was dealing with Ladipo/Alaba traders...LOL. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Go to ASPAMDA and ask for yourself what happened, no too much talk...

No too much long story...wake me up when the beat has started cool cool cool cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: gbam! End of discussion,as in qed! Kojubelo,youve said it all

GBAM...EXACTLY

We will wait and see, when the music has begun, everyone will dance to the tune of Azonto grin grin grin cool cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by ThatIgboBoy: 3:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
so seun and his moderators such as that tin called sexkillz are seeing so much ethnic bigotry,hatred and tribalism here and all they know is handing out bans to igbo nairalanders.Una welldone sha. As for that sexkillz,na sex go kill u. Go ahead and ban me if u like.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nten: 3:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
Omo e b lyk na YABA LEFT, MENTAL, PSYCHIATRY HEAD EXAMINATION, MAD, UNSTABLE, PSYCHOSIS, INSANITY, DELUSION, CRAZE, SICK UPSTAIR, RETARDEEN, KOLO na d word dey reign 4 here. Igbo vs yoruba. We they watch who go soon enter road! Lol
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

at least a Yoruba has gone on to be President grin grin grin

A Igbo person can never ever be president of Nigeria grin grin grin

You shall always be followers and wait for the rest of the country sanction what federal projects we will embark in Iboland and which we will decline despite your cries grin grin grin
exactly.they are too greedy and inordinately ambitious.ibos cant be president,nigeria will go bankrupt the day ibo becomes one.meanwhile who will even allow them,the highest they can be is secon class citizens in another state different from theirs.when people like atiku,obasanjo,buhari and co are alive,ibos will be president shockedshockedshocked them sef no go wan use the head of cobra scratch nose grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
ThatIgboBoy: so seun and his moderators such as that tin called sexkillz are seeing so much ethnic bigotry,hatred and tribalism here and all they know is handing out bans to igbo nairalanders.Una welldone sha. As for that sexkillz,na sex go kill u. Go ahead and ban me if u like.
grin grin the way una dey lay curses for sexkillz head since all this days ehen grin sex never kill am since na grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: exactly.they are too greedy and inordinately ambitious.ibos cant be president,nigeria will go bankrupt the day ibo becomes one.meanwhile who will even allow them,the highest they can be is secon class citizens in another state different from theirs.when people like atiku,obasanjo,buhari and co are alive,ibos will be president shockedshockedshocked them sef no go wan use the head of cobra scratch nose grin grin

Haha, tell that to the CBN who listed Lagos, Port Harcourt, Anambra, Kano and Abia (in that order)as the 5 place where 90% of cash flow influx... Two states out of five... Did I miss the memo? grin grin grin

Yet they will make Nigeria bankrupt... Go and reevaluate your head, meanwhile your flat bed has arrived, it remains to haul your onto it. grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by meforyou1(m): 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lagos is not yorubaland. It was a former british colony and a former federal capital. And largely developed by igbos. Do u people want me to say this in ijebu before u understand?
We don't like impositions. Let the spare part dealers elect their leader, not tinubu's daughter to tell who will lead them.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

GBAM...EXACTLY

We will wait and see, when the music has begun, everyone will dance to the tune of Azonto grin grin grin cool cool
azonto ke?cheesy When highlife is there grin victor olaiya is there,ebenezer obey is there,sunny ade is there,abeg give me a glass of baylis jare grin let me dance to sunny ade *eshama miliki o * grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: azonto ke?cheesy When highlife is there grin victor olaiya is there,ebenezer obey is there,sunny ade is there,abeg give me a glass of baylis jare grin let me dance to sunny ade *eshama miliki o * grin

Now you're talking my language, emmm just that it remain to haul your bound body onto the flat bed waiting on you grin grin grin When you get to your hole, you can dance all you want grin cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by topazjosh(m): 3:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Did you read my post or your usual rant?

Even person who read it understood it...

Where did I say civil war abi has unrest turned to war?

I made it CLEAR,

That was a conditional statement, contingent upon Fashola's actions

Bros read, and your rant is RUBBBISSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH cool cool cool cool
Define Civil Unrest;
civil unrest. A loose term to describe anti-
government activities as varied as organized protests,
rioting, general strikes,destruction, arson and looting, and armed
insurrection. Sometimes used as a euphemism for
civil war. “The tour was cancelled due to civil unrest
on the island.”
Na google give me that answer o,so what the Bleep are you saying,so is civil unrest a positive thing or best way to solve issue?bro u be enemy of progress,I can read you mind,you are evil!
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by elebua: 3:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: grin grin grin you know why i am laughing and dancing personally,the way them go chase una out,e go worse pass the way them chase ghanians back to ghana
You chased the Ghananians away, are you better off than the Ghananians today? What a shame to hear you say that? Learn to think before you talk, really disgusting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (28) (Reply)

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) / Presidential Tribunal: Real Reasons Atiku Wasn’t Declared Winner Of Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.