Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,487 members, 7,865,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market (44612 Views)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Suicide Bombs: Muslims Kick As Army, Police Frisk Women In Hijab, Burka - Punch / Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Douglasdale(m): 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ji_sun_pack:
Lair!! You are ibo!

Who cares what you think? Developed which land? We don't want you, pack and go turn your states to Eldorado. Parasites!!
Some people make me laugh... Just because u have some mb on ur phone u come online and write trash? Bigoted fool? Wretched swine.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by efedavies: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
na wah for pipo oh!person wey move from ogun,osun,kwara,ondo,and oyo state sef go dey call himself lago
sian.
lagos was the former capital of nigeria and that national presence still exist in

it and no tribe should come in here and be talkin shit.if at this modern stage we are in this world and u cant accomodate ur fellow man then mk god purnish ur generation,tribal morons

2 Likes

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LBT: 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2013
emmalexabl: Thank you jare !!!
We all know that the owners of lagos are AWORI's but what baffles me is how YORUBAS keep laying claim to eko city.
My suggestion to beloved yorubas is that they should quit fighting over what isn't theirs.
They should rather go to kwara state and reclaim the state and throne which they sheepishly and cowardly lost to their slave masters....eko o ni baje oooo for WAZOBIA !!!
mumu post mumu click like, Awori people are Yorubas, let me enlighten you we have different yorubas that's why the yoruba we speak vary from state to state and even town and villages. Oponu omo Ibo.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
efedavies: na wah for pipo oh!person wey move from ogun,osun,kwara,ondo,and oyo state sef go dey call himself lago
sian.
lagos was the former capital of nigeria and that national presence still exist in

it and no tribe should come in here and be talkin shit.if at this modern stage we are in this world and u cant accomodate ur fellow man then mk god purnish ur generation,tribal morons

[size=14pt]

If at this modern stage we are, you cannot respect and bow to the traditions/laws of your host community then may GOD flush out your sense of reasoning and wipe out your entire tribe. Amen smiley[/size]
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

I was having an argument with a friend last night about American and British use of words, and he claimed that the British use words wrongly, although I disputed the claims. Nigeria supposedly speak British English, the question is

[size=16pt]HOW MANY NIGERIANS USE THE TERM "LEND"[/size]

Be honest and truthful about it? If you can tell me the number of people use "lend" equitable to a %,at least those whom you've interacted with, then I will tell you how many Nigerians whom I have interacted with that have flunked that term. These are people who are supposedly educated.

Yes, I was in the shower, when I said I was gonna take my leave, I was busy.

I tire grin grin grin grin

British people use their language wrongly grin grin grin grin

Is that why you said you understand the difference between British and American terms? because your defense here makes no sense grin grin grin grin

Yes I concur some Nigerians use that term but not educated ones and your failure to realise the error in 4 posts speaks volume grin grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 6:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
@Midastouch,

Let's forget about throwing jabs for a minute and have a genuine conversation about these terms, because sincerely I had this conversation last night. I like to hear opinion on topics like this... grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

I tire grin grin grin grin

British people use their language wrongly grin grin grin grin

Is that why you said you understand the difference between British and American terms? because your defense here makes no sense grin grin grin grin

Yes I concur some Nigerians use that term but not educated ones and your failure to realise the error in 4 posts speaks volume grin grin grin grin

The question here isn't my defense, I interact with people daily whether here or anywhere else... My explanation was simple - I used the terms because I'm talking to a Nigerian. When I'm talking to an American, my English terms change, the way I speak differs. This is why I said you fell for my bait, and I made it clear I was referring to different terms unfortunately you did not get it.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by LBT: 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
efedavies: na wah for pipo oh!person wey move from ogun,osun,kwara,ondo,and oyo state sef go dey call himself lago
sian.

why do you ibos like posting rubbish! Was calabar not a former capital? Did it make calabar a no mans land? Because onitcha is a capital makes it a no mans land? You people should stop fooling yourself; if Nigeria breaks up God forbid you people should go and fight the Northerner for abuja.; secondly lagosian means anybody who live or is born in lagos, it can be ibo or anybody so get your facts right.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by emmalexabl(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
yetunsbay: and tnks 4 d advice......so are u ready to go now

After you sweetheart.. grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 6:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life: @Midastouch,

Let's forget about throwing jabs for a minute and have a genuine conversation about these terms, because sincerely I had this conversation last night. I like to hear opinion on topics like this... grin grin

Go on Bruv , I am not claiming to have a Phd in English but that I think your friend is wrong
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
I had an argument about these terms

Thrash and trash... differentiate both?

Collide/Collude... Collision/Collusion?

There are several terms like this and this why I try to differentiate both

Midastouch1:

Go on Bruv , I am not claiming to have a Phd in English but that I think your friend is wrong

I know he was wrong but proving it is another issue particularly when you have lots of people using incorrect terms.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by emmalexabl(m): 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
LBT: mumu post mumu click like, Awori people are Yorubas, let me enlighten you we have different yorubas that's why the yoruba we speak vary from state to state and even town and villages. Oponu omo Ibo.

Teacher don't teach me nonsense!!!
We know Yorubas dont own lagos.,so save those explanations for your mama.
Oloribruku..,omo ale jati jati.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 6:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
Anyway, back to throwing jabs... grin grin grin

I'm out of here... FOR NOW
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Midastouch1: 6:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life: I had an argument about these terms

Thrash and trash... differentiate both?

Collide/Collude... Collision/Collusion?

There are several terms like this and this why I try to differentiate both

I know he was wrong but proving it is another issue particularly when you have lots of people using incorrect terms.

Neither is wrong, Americans have different words for some English terms like they call windscreen- windshield etc

are we resuming hostilities? grin grin grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by SailorXY: 6:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
Decryptor: She does not live abroad. She lives in a shanty community in Oyo. Don't be fooled by her NL moniker. She was formerly Ileke-idi before she was banned till 2038 for making tribal and hate comments on this forum hence changed to Texas rubbish
That girl na d biggest donkey of our time, she never says anything meaningful to save her soul undecided
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by lekkie073(m): 6:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
Ibos. When will dis ppl learn?. North, dem pursue u. Southwest, d same. Everywhere una go, things always fall apart. China Achebe was right afterall. Things fall apart when an IBO man is around embarassed
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by sexkillzisacunt: 6:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Neither is wrong, Americans have different words for some English terms like they call windscreen- windshield etc

English master those words he posted do not have the same meaning. Thrash means to strike or to flog while trash means rubbish as in waste. Collide means clashing together like in an accident, while collude means to plan something evil or illegal together. Enough of the English lessons anyway, back to pummelling the filthy Yorubas.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by sexkillzisacunt: 6:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
lekkie073: Ibos. When will dis ppl learn?. North, dem pursue u. Southwest, d same. Everywhere una go, things always fall apart. China Achebe was right afterall. Things fall apart when an IBO man is around embarassed
Where north dey pursue Igbos mumu. Better go reclaim your Kwara state from northerners, cowards. Your yoruba brothers in Kwara are being colonized in their own country. Na wa for these cowards o!

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by SailorXY: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
LBT: The Yorubas never clamour they want to separate from Nigeria but rather its you ibos that have been clamouring for biafra and fought just one civil war where your ojukwu which you people worship like your god ran away and left you in the hands of a calabar man who later surrender; to me is a brave man not you chicken hearts omo aje okuta ma mu omi! We defeated you ibos when you attacked our land in Ore and we will defeat you all over again if you dare declare war on us: go ask your people who fought us in ore, they will tell you ibos lost the highest number of men and equipment when you invade our land and that happen to be the turning point of the war. Lastly, were ibos not among those who died during the bomb blast? Lagos is a Yoruba land and the largest tribe residing in lagos are yorubas, you people only make between 21% - 25%. God forbid a bomb explode in onitsha or aba which tribe will it affect most? Ibos! Ode olori coconut.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Nniiggaa please cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by dayodunce: 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2013
Business as usual in Ladipo, Babloja not accepted the end. cool
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Actually, they're are different.

A lot of people use these terms interchangeably, and unfortunately unknowingly...

Anyway back to the hostilities.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by samkoro: 6:47pm On Aug 03, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
[size=15pt]This is good.

Ibos, Hausa, and Fulanis come to seek refuge and success in Yorubaland daily without respecting its host and its host's culture and tradition.

Ibos cannot and should not be allowed to use force to intimidate Lagoshians.

What Ibos want Fashola to do would not be asked of Igbo govs by Igbos.
Igbo govs have NEVER included Yorubas and Non-Igbos in its politics or federal positions.

Yorubas need to stick together on this one. Enough is enough![/size]

Former gov of Enugu state was the first governor to appoint a non indigene(yoruba) as a commissioner before Fashola responded out of shame and guilt to appoint an Igbo man few months to his 2nd term election.Despite the fact that yorubas are few in Enugu.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by obayaya(m): 7:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
men are out there making money and you guys are here making noise..

ibo or non ibo.. fashola should go and deport.ifeanyi uba na or the dozie.family. finally it boils down to money.

if all these dudes here trading insults can just shut up already and look for genuine ways of making money.. only then can we be in a position to change the country.

off to business section.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Heat? Really?

Tell me about it? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Indeed, it's getting interesting... Grabs popcorn and soda... grin grin grin

"literarily"

Talk about interesting? cheesy cheesy cheesy
o pulease shut the fk up,if you are interested in being a teacher,there are schools in the east you can apply to cheesy this is not an english class fool cheesy meanwhile how old are you,you sound mentally undeveloped 8-)
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by superstar1(m): 7:13pm On Aug 03, 2013
Yes I'm back.

Where are we jarey
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:15pm On Aug 03, 2013
lekkie073: Ibos. When will dis ppl learn?. North, dem pursue u. Southwest, d same. Everywhere una go, things always fall apart. China Achebe was right afterall. Things fall apart when an IBO man is around embarassed
exactly.when a visitor stays longer than normal,he is seen as a parasite,they hjave become so parasitic that it will take serious violence to force them out of lagos and of course we are getting there
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by DunteMM(m): 7:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Awake9ja: what is wrong with the yorubas?
by the way am not ibo but the truth must be said for Gods sake.

what kind of hatred is this? why is so much envy and hate about a particular tribe going on in the life of Fulani,yoruba and hausas.

sincerely speaking yorubas has beginning to irritate me like hausas.
a group that invest so much to develop your land only for you to turn around and stab them deeply.

Why do people like to make themselves look like helpless haunted victims when they are infact the viscious hunters??who is backstabbing ibos?ibos betrayed nigeria eversince they declared biafra.Eversince then they found another strategy which is by trying to dominate main market areas in lagos.Not for the good of the state but for their people back in their villages to come down and dominate more areas.afterall if yorubas were not accommodating would ibos have the chance to start coming to bully and expand their biafran empire in the centre of excellence of nigeria?its just a pity because the ibos would never tolerate this back in their states.how can you claim you have contributed so much into lagos economy when you are the originators of aba and everything fake in the market?kidnappings,robbery,fraud and tribalism wasn't much of a problem in the west until the ibos brought it.ibos need to rethink before all the blabbing and noisemaking concerning this issue.making a big deal out of nothing.Lagos is the centre of nigerian economy and there must be law and order.

1 Like

Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 7:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: o pulease shut the fk up,if you are interested in being a teacher,there are schools in the east you can apply to cheesy this is not an english class fool cheesy meanwhile how old are you,you sound mentally undeveloped 8-)

All this swear on yourself? grin grin

AMEN to you brother... AMEN

Meanwhile, I dumped your dead beat body in Yaba left, oya go eat with the dogs... SCRAM.
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by manny4life(m): 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
kulyie: exactly.when a visitor stays longer than normal,he is seen as a parasite,they hjave become so parasitic that it will take serious violence to force them out of lagos and of course we are getting there

Lol @ force...

Why do people be smoking dem cheap weed, haba ... that shitt be impairing your brains. tongue grin
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by cKaiser: 7:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
So how are the Ibos complying with the directive
Re: Army, Police To Take-over Ladipo Market by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
You either accept Babaloja headship of the Ladipo market or you scram back to anywhere you are from...

or better still....relocate to Monday market in Maiduguri where there is no Babaloja

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (28) (Reply)

President Jonathan Visits Emir Of Kano, Lamido Sanusi (Photos) / We Can't Trust Christians With Nigeria's Security - Sheikh Gumi / Graveyard Peace Returns To Orlu Imo State: Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.