Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,931 members, 7,863,290 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:33 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60210 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2013
Lagosbabe1:

What free money? lol You are at the very low end of the spectrum here bruv. Did you do economics at school? We control the services industry in Nigeria, while you illiterates do the heavy lifting and deal with the primary sector.

GburuGburu answer my question - what have you done about the consistent and non stop suyaing of Ndigbo in the North? Do you make this type of noise in Kano? You are fairgame for every tribe in Nigeria and all over the world. In south africa, it is Igbo people and police are killing. In Kenya and Uganda same story. Nigeria has created a world record for winning the annual world cup in Indonesia and Malysia prisons for the last 15 years- guess who forms 99% of those prisoners? Yes you are right - it is our GburuGburu Ndigbo Brothers.

Go and remove the fat log in your eyes before you complain about the speck in your neighbor's eye- bunch of hypocrites and tribalists....

Ileke-akata-idi

keep living in denial that boko haram are not killing Yoruba, we know the world record braking Yoruba prof that jump 8 ft high fence to escape boko haram attack in the north, the fulani are even slaughtering u cowards in ur backyard and r-a-p-i-n-g ur dirty women, meanwhile check out the trending news of ur yoruba criminal broda in lagos, guess fashola will deport him to ekiti after his jail term

Most wanted: “I kill policemen because they killed my boys” – Notorious armed robber, Godogodo confesses

Suspect: Abiodun Ogunjobi aka Abbey Godogodo

Abiodun Ogunjobi described as the most notorious armed robber in the South West of the country has been captured by the police.

The armed robber was nabbed in the early hours of yesterday at his residence at Egbeda, near Ibadan, the Oyo state capital.

He was arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS), Lagos who laid ambush for him and picked him up. He was said to have been shot in the upper part of his body before he was subdued.

Police reportedly recovered two Ak47 rifles and 10 fully loaded magazines.

Read the Vanguard Newspapers report below:

Vanguard learnt Godogodo was behind the July 7, 2013, gruesome murder of seven persons at O4 Hotel, a popular hotel in Ajah area of Lagos, including the owner, Olarinwaju Subair.

His gang also went on to kill two security guards at a popular hotel, along Apapa Road, Ebute-Meta area of State on the same day.

Police sources told our reporter that the suspect narrowly escaped arrest on July 14, 2013, when he and members of his gang engaged SARS operatives in a shootout on Eko Bridge, Lagos Island after killing two policemen at Ebute-Ero and Ajao Estate. Five members of his gang were gunned down in the encounter, while Godogodo and two others escaped.

Vanguard further learnt that Godogodo who has three children from three women, coordinated several bank robberies in Kwara, Ogun, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun States and has killed more than 50 policemen. According to the police source “he is the biggest and most notorious armed robber we have in the South West in the past 14 years.

When Vanguard interviewed the 36-year-old suspects, who is a native of Abekuta, Ogun State, he confessed to being a robber as accused with no regrets for his actions. He said “I started robbing in 1996 and in 1999 I was arrested and remanded in prison for the minor crime of fighting. I spent more than seven years in prison. My prolonged stay in prison for this minor offence hardened me and I vowed to pay back the police for that injustice.

“After I was released, I went to Katanguar, in Iyano-Ipaja area of Lagos to meet my friend Odun, who was arrested by the Police recently at O4 Hotel in Ajah. Odun was a robber and we started operating; we worked with several other gangs. I invested my money in arms and ammunition. I also built houses in Ifo, Ilaro, Ikorodu and Ibadan.

“I kill policemen and take their rifles because they (policemen) have also killed my boys and taken my rifles from them. I have no regrets for all I have done and I have no advice for young people who want to go into armed robbery like me.”

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 02, 2013
wink truth is bitter b-i-t-c-h grin grin grin
Lagosbabe1:

My brother, that girl resemble Nkechi to me. That is not a Yoruba girl lol

Pay ya taxes - that is all we ask and respect our laws or else you will find yourself at midnight at the immigration distribution center in Onisha

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:18am On Aug 02, 2013
ihesiulo a: What are you guys REaLLY TalkiNg aBout?? PlEase cAn anY oNe dEfinE DEPORTATION??.. my cAndId perspective on this iS "DePOrtAtioN" Is DefInEd As mOvIng a pErsoN or PerSoN's fRom One soVeriEgN. StaTe to AnoTher sOverIenGn StAte..
pLeaSe 36 sTatEs + FcT Makes UP NiGeriA! how tHen arE wE Talking About DepOrtAtioN HeRe??
For YouR InfoRmAtion nIgerIa is foR Us alL aNd iF anY perSOn Or GrouP oF PeopLe DeciDEs tO TakE LawS IntO tHerE HandS, SooNer ThE lAw wIll caTch up wiTh You. ..
FaShola Be Warned! You Can noT Eat YoUr cAke anD haVe It.. YoU InTroduCed CrasH Helmet and yOu lateR AboliShed OkAda, AnD mAjoRitY oF The VictiMs Are YoUr BRothEr's (YoRubA's) wHat iS Your NeXt agEnDA
We aRe WaTcHinG.. MeAnwhIle wE Are al:L iN LagOs hEre, No One cAn cHase mE1 aWay! i PaY mY tAx.. AbI iF u dEy pAy yOur tAx For LondoN,U.S.. You No bE CitiZen?? whY sHould It bE diFfErenT hEre? MchHhh. RuBisH
write like a human and if you know you love to debate but cant write why not go to school?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2013
olaheavy:
Exactly, before we pounce on them a la Boko Haram. But we still need to be very careful -- these Ibo folks' ambition is devilish. You can see it written on their foreheads. They want to take over the Yorubaland. They make no bones about it -- it's been their modus operandi from the get go. That's the reason why their forefather, eleti gbogada Nnamdi Azikiwe, left his accursed Ibo cave to contest an election for the position of the First Indigenous Prime Minister in our Western Region. Just imagine that charade - an Ibo man from the East coming to become the first Premier in the West? These Ibo people are the most dangerous in Africa! I think we need to wake up and smell the coffee; it's time we eschewed the "pseudo-sophistication," in @shymex's word. General Benjamin Adekunle's biafran era phrase readily comes to mind: "...Sorry, but, I have to kill the Ibos."
. O boy dis hatred for the igbos will choke u someday. If you think u're brave enough, why not start the trouble instead of ranting on nairaland. I had a couple of nice yoruba friends during my nysc days in akwa ibom state and i believe those ranting on nairaland represents just a microscopic few. Let's eschew hatred, jealousy, envy and tribalism and move naija ahead. Shalom

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hazyfm: 10:19am On Aug 02, 2013
PLEASE CHECK THE DEFINITION OF DEPORTATION AND STOP BEING TRIBALISTIC
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by blank(f): 10:20am On Aug 02, 2013
Peter Obi is presently in Lagos to discuss with Fashola.

Eyewitness news.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:21am On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
Igbo women are so dense, they cant learn and that is why they go for beauty pageants. Yoruba women are beautiful and are smart that is why they go to school and still contest sometimes in beauty pageant. Or are Hausa and Fulani women ugly? They don't participate in the beauty pageant stuff.

Please tell your tranny looking Igbo women to go to school and they should stop wasting their time contesting in beauty competition.

Igbo women dont go to school? Give me yorober equivalent of Prof Dora Akunyili, Prof Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Dr Ezekwesili, Chimamanda Adichie etc. In all aspects of life our women beat ur ugly looking dirty fat for nothing b-i-t-c-h-e-s hands down

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: smileySori! Visitor whr? Nah babe I can't live in a dirty and lousy city like lagos! Besides u r not evn from there and hv 4gotn whr u originaly come from.
Like my Birom frnd will say "yeroba grl,go and wash ur pant,clean ur kitchen ,ur toilet ur house and learn hw to cook b4 talking to me" lol grin
Forget faceless forum,whr u all come clean,bitches like u hv lost count of d dogs they v bleeped all for change and when u think its time to be a bis grls,u turn to babalawos or marry as 10th wife to ur fake muslims.
Old hag,look for ur mate,I aint tallking to oldies undecided
Wait till its 12midnight then u go carry ur father's dead body in maidugri,boko haram(yeroba muslims)killed his yestday!
Am sure he was bleeping u when he was alive undecided kpele,ur brother wil take over and when u finaly want to marry,iyalojas son d motor park chairman wil manage u!
Lagos babe indeed! Ugly b-i-t-c-h
See ur pix grin grin grin u go fear full sexy lips grin grin grin
B-i-t-c-h open ur mouth and rant 1,2...go!
daughter of a drug pusher why so much hate??
You hate to the extent that you use the picture of an Igbo woman(your sister) to show how ''ugly'' Yoruba's are.
I wont be surprised if that's you.
SMDH.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by bloggernaija: 10:21am On Aug 02, 2013
shymexx: 144 Nigerians were deported back to their various states from Abuja last week. No one said nothing about it. Abia or Imo (I can't remember which one of the two did it) deported people between the two states. No one said anything. Northerners and other Yoruba's were deported from Lagos. No one said anything.

However, just because Igbo miscreants causing nuisance everywhere in an already snarled-up state were deported - these people have continued to post bile and hatred everywhere, threatening fire and brimstone. Honestly, what's wrong with these people? Are they the only ones in Nigeria? And why do they cry and whine about every darn thing? It's becoming sickening now, to be honest.
Also, I still don't understand how Yoruba's became so worthless that we've become easy targets for these people. Hey, maybe it's because I'm old school Yoruba (based on how my parents raised) and not the new school one (because I wasn't raised in Nigeria). But for how long are the Yoruba's going allow people continue to take them for pricks and disrespect their culture, people, heroes, heritage, traditions etc. by people who can't even square up with them in all ramfications? I came on this forum as an innocent youngin trying to mingle with Nigerians, acquire knowledge and get a clearer picture of what the mentality of Nigerians back home are like. However, ever since I got here - it has been about daily bashing of Yoruba's and our way-of-life. From the oil soup nonsense, to the never ending label of coward, to the claim that Yoruba's are dirty and ugly. And when people spew lies for too long, a lot of people are going to start believing that bs. Just as google's servers have been populated by that bs. This is just piss-take!

Anyway, I regret ever coming across this forum, to be honest. I was searching for knowledge about the richness of the Yoruba's when I saw this - and I still regret it. 27/12/2011 has to be the only day I regret in my young life. It's better to be oblivious to all the hate/bile than experience it. I'm going to have Yoruba kids and they'll also grow up reading all the fvckeries these inconsequential people have populated google's servers with about their ethnic group. It's depressing and it's better to shield them from anything Nigerian, and raise them as black Africans.

Finally, as for the redundant pseudo-sophistication of the Yoruba's and the docility of the new generation - it's just sickening to see people hide behind that mantra to spew crap and not do anything. For how long are you going to claim pseudo-sophisticaton when Yoruba nationalism is required? Yoruba's aren't as sophisticated as the Brits - however when it comes to British nationalism, it's non-negotiable, from the academics, to the artisans, to the factory workers, to the construction workers, to the rich and middle class etc.. Everyone drops whatever their achievements or lack thereof is in life and rally around British nationalism. That's why the UK will never give up Gibraltar to Spain and Argentina will continue to cry about the Falkland Islands, but they won't get it. Heck, as a Brit, I'll join the army to fight for UK's ownership of the Islands. Chinese nationalism is the reason why South China Sea and Diaoyu is non-negotiable to Chinese citizens despite their technogical advancements and sophistication. However, with Yoruba's, pseudo-sophistication is the reason why some inconsequential people can question your authority over your God given ancestral land and most prized possession - and threaten you over it. Yet you stay giving lame excuses about sophistication. Do something or shut the phuck up - I'm tired of your pseudo-sophistication. I'm from Lagos and my family helped build that city...and it sickening to see people disrespect Lagos all the time.
Why are people just insecure?

I'm out!! - Phuck nairaland!!

PS: tribalistic mods - I know your hands are always itching to ban me, just watch it. undecided

Do not worry,the sane power trip that led to the civil war is being exhibitted once again.abusing and disredpecting everybody.calling every northerner terrorist ,disrespecting peopke's religion etc .
freezing someone out is not too hard.they will be disenfranchised very soon .to vote ,they will have to go and vote in their states.
the traditional rulers also need to bring back those festivals and curfews.
They want to bring out the evil in the normally quiet and peaceful Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Fishout(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2013
In Fact,l dont think there is way forward in d country called NIGERIA.WHEN LAGOS GOVT DEPORTED HAUSA DESTITUTES,NO NORTHERNS GOVS SPEAK ON IT TILL NOW.WHEN AKWA IBON DEPORTED YORUBA DESTITUTES NOBODY SAY A SINGLE POINT.WHEN IT WAS ANAMBRAS' TURNS;PEOPLE ARE NOW BLAMES FASH.I DONT KNOW WHY THEY DONT REASON.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by fashola92: 10:24am On Aug 02, 2013
isnt it obvious you are d dumb one with cancer of the brain dnt you knw d difference between shavin bumps and cancer..... most times i wonder when nigerians will grow up and strt thinkn like a nation,wasnt it proper for the other state governor to approach Fashola 1st before talking to the media geezzzz!!!!
FSU: This fasola is really dumb. Is Obi contesting in the coming election? I said it that that cancer in his neck is affecting his brain.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

Did you allow / support them to go when they wanted to leave Nigeria?

We are practicing one Nigeria now. If you want them to go, divide the country first, else shut up and do the right thing .

is this how you practice one Nigeria??
http://radiobiafra.co/
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:26am On Aug 02, 2013
Yorober claim to be educated yet this is the film they produce for the world to c

"i was DUMP FOLDED i have no word to ALTER" wack educated illiterates still living in d past

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nickalams: 10:28am On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola or wat he jst killd d political system APC in lagos state n Nigeria @ large,he has spoilt my Senator Ngige political seat cus he as used his evil political power 2 destroy his gud political system in Nigeria,Fashola has killd his political career in Lagos state n Nigeria dnt worry l see PDP taken ova dt Lagos state.as far as am concern no single Igbo man wil eva vote 4 a party dt has Fashola. Ties attached 2 it both Joe Igbokwe.he jst caused a big problem 2 newily Registered APC n senator NGIGE in Anambra state Guba election bt fashola Y re U so tribalistic u jst deviate from wat GOV peter obi is sayin n jump into anoda topic pls plan 2 clean upur mess cus dis one done dey Pass U so d dance of shame wil begin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by pitypec(m): 10:29am On Aug 02, 2013
FSU: This fasola is really dumb. Is Obi contesting in the coming election? I said it that that cancer in his neck is affecting his brain.
stop puting politics into every issue in nigeria. Fashola is responsible for the lives of 20 million nigerians cut the man some slacks he deported d hausas even some yorubas were depoted too so when it comes to d igbos u shout foul wat the hell is wrong wit all nigerians can't u see d gud in wat he as done.we shouldn't forget an idle hand is d devils workshop. Look at it this way is the live of over 20 million lagosian not worth d sacrifice of deporting a few after deporting them does it reduce the large nuumber of igbos in lagos.he deported the hausas are d igbos special for them not to be deported. We nigerians are stupid pple(am not excluded). Am not in support of politics cos i hate alll politicians so look at things objectively before commenting. Everybody can't get a job in lagos no wonder we are not progressing. Every damn ethnic group in nigeria should grow up. At least those pple can still move back to lagos. the us as got pple from every race in d world and thats wat make them stronger all athnic bigots in nigeria should get a life
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 02, 2013
The last time I checked the most intelligent woman in Nigeria prof Iweala was not yeroba! Neither is my beautiful,smart and intelligent cousin chimamanda Adichie smiley
Or is there any yeroba woman in politics that have brains?NO rather u pple take "any thing" Tinubu forces on u!ur yeroba fake muslims rule and u hypocrites that call urselves xtians can't do anytin abt it! U can neva rule Lagos! *did I hear u say,u r 1?*lol 1 indeed. COWARDS!

Na jealousy go kill u,old hag,go and marry or are u also in the que waiting for the motor park chairmam iyaloja's son?or ur father is not tired of bleeping u?
Intelligent indeed,wat did u graduate with? Obviously a pass or a narrow escape to 2'2
Akwuya! Banza kowei!
babe_online:
Igbo women are so dense, they cant learn and that is why they go for beauty pageants. Yoruba women are beautiful and are smart that is why they go to school and still contest sometimes in beauty pageant. Or are Hausa and Fulani women ugly? They don't participate in the beauty pageant stuff.

Please tell your tranny looking Igbo women to go to school and they should stop wasting their time contesting in beauty competition.

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Mogidi: 10:32am On Aug 02, 2013
fashola92: isnt it obvious you are d dumb one with cancer of the brain dnt you knw d difference between shavin bumps and cancer..... most times i wonder when nigerians will grow up and strt thinkn like a nation,wasnt it proper for the other state governor to approach Fashola 1st before talking to the media geezzzz!!!!

Stop chatting poo you schmuck, why didn't Fashola approach the governor before carrying out the deportation?

Your assertion that Fashola's cancer is shaving bump makes you idi.ot of the day.
Now go and hide yourself in the corner schmuck.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Adetutu300(f): 10:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Hmmmmmmmm, only God can help us in dis country, wat is d meanin of all dis? well, tank God am frm kogi, original Ebira lady, let kip watchn d 3 three major ethnic group n c hw smart dey r, nawa o. God is our strength, God bless Nigeria.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy: Yorober claim to be educated yet this is the film they produce for the world to c

"i was DUMP FOLDED i have no word to ALTER" wack educated illiterates still living in d past
ochi ato gbu la m o! Unu ga egbu mmadu na nairaland.choi! grin

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy:

Igbo women dont go to school? Give me yorober equivalent of Prof Dora Akunyili, Prof Ngozi Okonjo Iweala, Dr Ezekwesili, Chimamanda Adichie etc. In all aspects of life our women beat ur ugly looking dirty fat for nothing b-i-t-c-h-e-s hands down
As far as I am concerned Igbo women are so uneducated, look like men, and are trannys.
If you wanna find your ibo women at work just go to Wuse market in Abuja and you will find them ''working'' under umbrellas and chasing after customers as noisy hair dressers (like lions chasing after a meal) in their number even if it is just one.

Why are the majourity of Igbo women so uneducated?? Why do they just sit at home and wait for their men to bring home money from his spare part selling business?

save your self the stress of replying because I refuse to descend so low to the extent of exchanging words with prejudiced ibos.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 02, 2013
Hehehehe u can't stand d heat lol I see wink that's ur sister bukky lawal! I prefer to be a daughter of a drug pusher than a fraudster or molester like ur father! tongue grin grin
babe_online:
daughter of a drug pusher why so much hate??
You hate to the extent that you use the picture of an Igbo woman(your sister) to show how ''ugly'' Yoruba's are.
I wont be surprised if that's you.
SMDH.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hardbody: 10:38am On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Stop ranting....

Go and show some love to you "deported" brothers and sisters...give them shelter...food and water.

That is the way to show you genuinely care about their plight and not just braying like a goat on NL..

Why are these Igbos trying to outdo one another on who can shout most about this non-issue? undecided

You keep using the phrase 'braying'....dogs 'bay' and goats 'bleat'.

It is important we do not parade our ignorance in a public forum. I would not have commented on that if it happened just once, but a repeated use means you are ignorant ofthe usage and should therefore be 'whipped' back into the line.

As for your SAN governor sending my brothers (even none igbos) back to the east, he also paraded himself as ignorant and wimp. If he is not afraid of what the Northerners will do to his sorry a$$ why did he not send the beggars and almajiris loitering the whole of Lagos state back to teh North. Or do you have an explanation as to where he will send your area boys and touts who do nothing but harrass people for 'parking money' etc etc.

He has commenced teh job of building a bridge, when he is done and we get there, we will cross it.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Arysexy(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:
As far as I am concerned Igbo women are so uneducated, look like men, and are trannys.
If you wanna find your ibo women at work just go to Wuse market in Abuja and you will find them ''working'' under umbrellas and chasing after customers as noisy hair dressers (like lions chasing after a meal) in their number even if it is just one.

Why are the majourity of Igbo women so uneducated?? Why do they just sit at home and wait for their men to bring home money from his spare part selling business?

save your self the stress of replying because I refuse to descend so low to the extent of exchanging words with prejudiced ibos.

Adaka! dirty Yoruba fat ugly gal, until u yorubas stop inbreeding, come to lagos and see hw ur gals carry belle around, single mothers every wia, no shame, they compete to carry belle for NURTW touts. please give me just 1 yoruba equivalent of Prof Ngozi Okonjo Iwe-ala or Prof Dora Akunyili, until u do dat u are ranting. Disgusting dirty yoruba smelling B-i-t-c-h!

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by zuma4k(m): 10:39am On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:

u gats give examples of educated Yoruba Women...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: The last time I checked the most intelligent woman in Nigeria prof Iweala was not yeroba! Neither is my beautiful,smart and intelligent cousin chimamanda Adichie smiley
Or is there any yeroba woman in politics that have brains?NO rather u pple take "any thing" Tinubu forces on u!ur yeroba fake muslims rule and u hypocrites that call urselves xtians can't do anytin abt it! U can neva rule Lagos! *did I hear u say,u r 1?*lol 1 indeed. COWARDS!

Na jealousy go kill u,old hag,go and marry or are u also in the que waiting for the motor park chairmam iyaloja's son?or ur father is not tired of bleeping u?
Intelligent indeed,wat did u graduate with? Obviously a pass or a narrow escape to 2'2
Akwuya! Banza kowei!
your sister is Chimamanda and you cant write well?...so much for Igbo love.
I see nothing wrong with a Muslim man ruling. Not every one is religious. What have your Christian Igbo governor brothers done for easterners? YES, YORUBA'S ARE ONE!
I am a university student. And not just a university student but one who is in a level that Igbos can only wish to be at the age I am.
onye araa, Isi ewu! ewu Igbo.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Mogidi: 10:40am On Aug 02, 2013
babe_online:

Why you dey run..RFLMAO!!

She was making you look foolish and I must say its a good idea you legged it. Do us a favour, don't come back.

babe_online:
I am a university student.

You have not displayed any semblance of education thus far. What a waste, mind asking for your money back.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by zuma4k(m): 10:43am On Aug 02, 2013
Mogidi:

Why you dey run..RFLMAO!!

She was making you look foolish and I must say its a good idea you legged it. Do us a favour, don't come back.
haha LEKWA HA!!!
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by ballabriggs: 10:45am On Aug 02, 2013
Are these people still moaning? Someone please buy them a handkerchief.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 02, 2013
Arysexy:

Adaka! dirty Yoruba fat ugly gal, until u yorubas stop inbreeding, come to lagos and see hw ur gals carry belle around, single mothers every wia, no shame, they compete to carry belle for NURTW touts. please give me just 1 yoruba equivalent of Prof Ngozi Okonjo Iwe-ala or Prof Dora Akunyili, until u do dat u are ranting. Disgusting dirty yoruba smelling B-i-t-c-h!
LWKMD! grin

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by nedu666: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2013
FANTASTIC SERVES IGBOS RIGHT LET THEM CONTINUE DEVELOPING OTHER PEOPLE RIGHT. FASHOLA PLS CLOSE LADIPO,ALABA,IDUMOTA,ASMPADA ETC. DECLARE ECONOMIC WAR ON IBOS.WHAT IS THE WORST TO HAPPEN THEY WILL LOOSE A LOT LIKE THEY DID IN CIVIL WAR BUT WILL BE MUCH WISER.

AS FOR LAGOS IT WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, RENTS WILL FALL AS SS OUTWEIGHS DD, BANKS WILL CLOSE SO MANY BRANCHES, INSURANCE WILL LOOSE PREMIUMS FROM THIRD PARTY, SEAPORTS WILL BE LESS CONGESTED, AIRPORTS LESS CONGESTED, REVENUE FOR STATE AND LOCAL GOVT WILL FALL, PRICE OF REAL ESTATE WILL CRASH, ALL THESE PETROL DEPOTS WILL LOOSE CUSTOMERS. IN ALL SO MANY BUSINESS WILL STRUGGLE AND WORKERS WILL LOOSE THEIR JOBS. INFACT LAGOS WILL BE BETTER OFF

IBO ON UR PART U RETALIATE BY DECLARING ECONOMIC WAR ON YORUBAS. BOYCOTT GTB,STERLING,SKYE,STANDARD CHARTERED,IBTC,NESTLE,UNILEVER,PZ,P@G,HONEYWELL,ELIZADE,RCCG,WINNERS,HOUSE ON ROCK,CAC,MOUNTAIN OF FIRE,ALL CHURCHES WITH YORUBAS,DIVIDE THE CATHOLIC AND ANGLICAN, BOYCOTT GLO,MAIN ONE,TANTILIZERS,ALL EATERIES,EVENT ORGANIZATIONS,DEAL GUINESS A FINAL BLOW,INFACT DECLARE TOTALITY ON ANY YORUBA BUSINESS. BOYCOTT BEING THEIR DISTRIBUTORS.WHAT IS THE WORSE THAT WILL HAPPEN THEY WILL REDUCE REVENUE,SALES,TURNOVER,AND AS USUAL FIRE THEIR WORKERS.

BY DOING THESE TO EACH OTHER, WE WILL LEARN TO RESPECT EACH OTHER.LAGOS WILL STOP DRAGGING POPULATION FIGURES WITH KANO,ALL THESE TALK OF LARGEST GDP, BIG CUSTOMER BASE, ECONOMIC BASE BLA,BLABLA WILL END.AFTERALL WHAT DRIVES LAGOS IS POPULATION NOTHING MORE. AND CONSIDERING THAT NORTHERNS AND NIGERDELTA ARE NOT DAFT LIKE IBOS WHO POPULATE AND DEVELOP OTHER PEOPLE LAND. LAGOS WILL BE LIKE OTHER NIGERIA STATES. PEACEFUL AND QUIET.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Mogidi: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2013
ballabriggs: Are these people still moaning? Someone please buy them a handkerchief.

And you're still here spewing poo. Dude do you work at all? Am hiring "agbe kpo" and since you Yorubas like poo, this would save you the trouble of making "amala" which to most discerning humans is shi.iit.

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hardbody: 10:51am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: The last time I checked the most intelligent woman in Nigeria prof Iweala was not yeroba! Neither is my beautiful,smart and intelligent cousin chimamanda Adichie smiley

Akwuya! Banza kowei!

Omo, you dey vex oo.

Take it easy ni.

Abi you no get respect for adult women folk? That woman is your mother's age oo. Be warned

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (29) (Reply)

Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos) / Screening Panel Recomends ‘Safe List’ Of 13 Aspirants. (see Names)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.