Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,076 members, 7,814,736 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:27 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60004 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU: No gainsaying Fasola is over with in national politics. He can contest for Lagos Senate.

So say an Igbo man....

Igbo politics is not equal to Nigeria politics...so give me another threat..

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by kzokul(m): 9:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Like how tinubu was settled in 2011. We know when the time comes tinubu will be on a private jet in the cold of the night to aso rock as usual. Very cheap political prostitute like tinubu.
ilugunboy:

What is the total Igbo speaking states population?

Beside....you people have your price tag...when the time comes....your Ohaneze political prostitutes will be settled.

So keep that threat in your pocket...

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by FSU: 9:11pm On Aug 01, 2013
kzokul: Like how tinubu was settled in 2011. We know when the time comes tinubu will be on a private jet in the cold of the night to aso rock as usual. Very cheap political prostitute like tinubu.
Hahaha!

Even the killer of Kudirat settled them, from the Judge to their OPC leaders. Fake people

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by FSU: 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

So say an Igbo man....

Igbo politics is not equal to Nigeria politics...so give me another threat..

He can rule with Yoruba votes then

He deported hausas, SS and Igbos. Let's see how he gets their votes.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

He can rule with Yoruba votes then

He deported hausas, SS and Igbos. Let's see how he gets their votes.

Did Hausa flood the whole nation with all these childish complaints...? Did SS decide to make an issue out of it.....

Let them complain....

For now..it's only Ibos that are calling for blood...and we shall give them a sea of it when the push materials into a shove.

You think Fashola don't have his own people?

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by kzokul(m): 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
Lol! Tinubu is a political businessman. Now that APC have 10 governors unlike the 5 governors in 2011 it will be 10 state price. Double of 2011 price. Too much money for the political business man tinubu walaki. Buhari don enter one chance. Lmao
FSU:
Hahaha!

Even the killer of Kudirat settled them, from the Judge to their OPC leaders. Fake people

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by pistol: 9:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

Why are you afraid of staying in Biafra eldorado Is it that you will be kidnapped or used for rituals and dumped in Ezu river Why are you afraid of asking your state governors to change. See Abia governor, stealing with impunity, yet you are obsessed with Fashola. Dont you have a big problem or you dont see it

And how is that your freaking business..
U guys should get into your skulls that Lagos state is a melting pot for all Nigerians..
The outcome of this unfolding drama will permanently have that fact tattoed and sketched into your skulls.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by FSU: 9:18pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Did Hausa flood the whole nation with all these childish complaints...? Did SS decide to make an issue out of it.....

Let them complain....

For now..it's only Ibos that are calling for blood...and we shall give them a sea of it when the push materials into a shove.

You think Fashola don't have his own people?

Igbos know their rights and the motives behind what Fasola is doing, and must complain when it is violated. Hausa may keep quite but they know when to strike. That they are not complaining openly does not mean they are happy with the violation of people's rights

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 2mch(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
pistol:

U guys should get into your skulls that Lagos state is a melting pot for all Nigerians..
This outcome of this unfolding drama will permanently have that fact tattoed into your skulls.

You must be homeless, this is why you are so preoccupied with Lagos while your hometowns and villages rot. When you can boast of a functioning government then we will hear your cries. Till then, build at home. Why are you so averse to living in your state? Are you the only people who have been returned? Ok, we hear, we hear. We will charter ekenedilichukwu bus next time. If you are homeless, you will be on the bus.

10 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
kzokul: Like how tinubu was settled in 2011. We know when the time comes tinubu will be on a private jet in the cold of the night to aso rock as usual. Very cheap political prostitute like tinubu.

Heheeeheeee....so in essence you agreed that all your noise here is meaningless ....all they need to do is fast track the issuance of CofO for one of two of your Ohaneze and ikenga leaders that has been lying down on the governor's table for his consent .....

...that is how cheap your so called elders are.....

Bring another threat jooor

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by FSU: 9:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

You must be homeless, this is why you are so preoccupied with Lagos. Why are you so averse to living in your state? Are you the only people who have been returned? Ok, we hear, we hear. We will charter ekenedilichukwu bus next time. If you are homeless, you will be on the bus.

You are quite ignorant. How many of us in NL you think live in Lagos?
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 2mch(m): 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

You are quite ignorant. How many of us in NL you think live in Lagos?

Then why all these tears and crying Get on the next bus if you too vex.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 01, 2013
FSU:

Igbos know their rights and the motives behind what Fasola is doing, and must complain when it is violated. Hausa may keep quite but they know when to strike. That they are not complaining openly does not mean they are happy with the violation of people's rights

Mumu raised to power 50...... You must have divinity power to know what the Hausas are feeling...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by pistol: 9:30pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

You must be homeless, this is why you are so preoccupied with Lagos while your hometowns and villages rot. When you can boast of a functioning government then we will hear your cries. Till then, build at home. Why are you so averse to living in your state? Are you the only people who have been returned? Ok, we hear, we hear. We will charter ekenedilichukwu bus next time. If you are homeless, you will be on the bus.

Am done replying you.
You are in the deficit curve of intellectual prime.
Go find your likes to engage in a roforofo
I don't engage with ur levels n ur likes..

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dayokanu(m): 9:31pm On Aug 01, 2013
Well said Fashola

Let the governor keep whining with his female voice there.

Was Obi also wearing bra and tampons when making his threat?

9 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 2mch(m): 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
dayokanu: Well said Fashola

Let the governor keep whining with his female voice there.

Was Obi also wearing bra and tampons when making his threat?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
pistol:

Am done replying you.
You are in the deficit curve of intellectual prime.
Go find your likes to engage in a roforofo
I don't engage with ur levels n ur likes..

Shut up ! Coward....why are you stylishly looking for an escape route...stay let him finish pummeling your flat head.

6 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by EkoAtlantic: 9:35pm On Aug 01, 2013
pistol:

The outcome of this unfolding drama will permanently have that fact tattoed and sketched into your skulls.

Then you must abide by the rules of the colonist, for the betterment of you the immigrant and for the real Lagos owners.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 01, 2013
This what Nigeria is all about. Hausa defending hausa, igbo defending igbo and yoruba defending yoruba. No one bothers to check if their kinsman are on the right track or not. I‘m igbo and I have no problem with what the governor did but how he did it. It‘s more like the uk visa bond thing. Then fashola got it wrong with his manner of reply here. This is a man that was loved by all Nigerians including igbos now I wonder how this same igbos will feel about him. Time will tell.

5 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by takedat(m): 9:55pm On Aug 01, 2013
Provie: Fashola has branded dem homeless & destitutes. Yet som of dem said b4 pressmen dat dey were arrested on their way home. Fashola has stirred d hornet's nest; & by d time dis Hurricane Fashola blows over, we shall all com 2 agree dat d terms "host" & "visitors" have lost their meanings in Lagos for one. Get it straight: the ground has been removd from under sombody's feet forever!
Which home? Under-the-Bridge is home to some. How come none of them gave their home address in Lagos while speaking to the press men? You are not blaming your political leaders who rendered them destitute, and abdicated their responsibility to Fashola. There are many Igbos in Lagos who go about their daily business(es) without any fear of harassment or intimidation.

15 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 2mch(m): 10:00pm On Aug 01, 2013
take dat: Home where? Under-the-Bridge is home to some. How come none of them gave their home address in Lagos while speaking to the press men? How come you are not blaming your political leaders who have rendered them destitute?

Yoruba's and Hausa's even as beggars and criminals have shame. Ibos are shameless. The Hausa's and Yoruba's ported back to their states went away quietly. The ones ported to iboland are giving press interview. It will be in the best interest of Ibos to note their faces. When crime increases, you know why. You people dont want your criminals in the east. So they should come and make life hell for us in the West abi? Too much kidnapping competition is making them move westwards. We like our peace.

13 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by 2mch(m): 10:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Abuja did it:

https://www.nairaland.com/704764/beggars-deported-back-states-abuja

Why no noise? Hypocrites and hate filled tribalists will die surely. grin

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 10:09pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

Stop ranting....

Go and show some love to you "deported" brothers and sisters...give them shelter...food and water.

That is the way to show you genuinely care about their plight and not just braying like a goat on NL..

Why are these Igbos trying to outdo one another on who can shout most about this non-issue? undecided
ilugunboy jst a normal localboy sent to hawk pepper in strEet n sees a fone on ground n stat using to tYpe a faulty english,wit so much ego in ur talkns dy do feel lyk uv got dem english ryt, in ur primary skul days u were told goat bray abi so wat wil donkey do bleat!!!fuc!k english tho

4 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by PointB: 10:10pm On Aug 01, 2013
Question: Fashola did you deport Igbos from Lagos?
Fashola: We live in an interesting time as evidenced by two adults kissing on TV.

What sort of answer is that? wtf is wrong with this guy? Even a child can do better.

11 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 10:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
With this, Ngige governorship ambition is dead and buried.
Fashola you are dump no bi small, poor calculation.
Will you have win Lagos without tinubu?

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 01, 2013
Boll2010: ilugunboy jst a normal localboy sent to hawk pepper in strEet n sees a fone on ground n stat using to tYpe a faulty english,wit so much ego in ur talkns dy do feel lyk uv got dem english ryt, in ur primary skul days u were told goat bray abi so wat wil donkey do bleat!!!fuc!k english tho

I've noticed you...move along now

This is a screenshot of my "fone".... Oya do a screenshot of your palaza.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by dayokanu(m): 10:15pm On Aug 01, 2013
gratiaeo: With this, Ngige governorship ambition is dead and buried.

With this type of rocket launcher English you deserve to be deported from lagos

7 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2013
PointB: Question: Fashola did you deport Igbos from Lagos?
Fashola: We live in an interesting as evidenced by two adults were kissing on TV.

What sort of answer is that? wtf is wrong with this guy? Even a child can do better.

Mumu....did you bother to even comprehend the import of his statement...

He owe none of you any answer in his effort to rid the state undesirable elements....

If you are so concerned...go and shelter..feed and clothe the "deported" folks

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
gratiaeo: With this, Ngige governorship ambition is dead and buried.

Your cup of headache entirely...lif you like...put Anini as governor ...to spite Ngige...and by extension APC...

2 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 10:19pm On Aug 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

I've noticed you...move along now
ok mamas'boy
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by gratiaeo(m): 10:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
2mch:

Yoruba's and Hausa's even as beggars and criminals have shame. Ibos are shameless. The Hausa's and Yoruba's ported back to their states went away quietly. The ones ported to iboland are giving press interview. It will be in the best interest of Ibos to note their faces. When crime increases, you know why. You people dont want your criminals in the east. So they should come and make life hell for us in the West abi? Too much kidnapping competition is making them move westwards. We like our peace.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 01, 2013
144 Nigerians were deported back to their various states from Abuja last week. No one said nothing about it. Abia or Imo (I can't remember which one of the two did it) deported people between the two states. No one said anything. Northerners and other Yoruba's were deported from Lagos. No one said anything.

However, just because Igbo miscreants causing nuisance everywhere in an already snarled-up state were deported - these people have continued to post bile and hatred everywhere, threatening fire and brimstone. Honestly, what's wrong with these people? Are they the only ones in Nigeria? And why do they cry and whine about every darn thing? It's becoming sickening now, to be honest.

Also, I still don't understand how Yoruba's became so worthless that we've become easy targets for these people. Hey, maybe it's because I'm old school Yoruba (based on how my parents raised) and not the new school one (because I wasn't raised in Nigeria). But for how long are the Yoruba's going allow people continue to take them for pricks and disrespect their culture, people, heroes, heritage, traditions etc. by people who can't even square up with them in all ramfications? I came on this forum as an innocent youngin trying to mingle with Nigerians, acquire knowledge and get a clearer picture of what the mentality of Nigerians back home are like. However, ever since I got here - it has been about daily bashing of Yoruba's and our way-of-life. From the oil soup nonsense, to the never ending label of coward, to the claim that Yoruba's are dirty and ugly. And when people spew lies for too long, a lot of people are going to start believing that bs. Just as google's servers have been populated by that bs. This is just piss-take!

Anyway, I regret ever coming across this forum, to be honest. I was searching for knowledge about the richness of the Yoruba's when I saw this - and I still regret it. 27/12/2011 has to be the only day I regret in my young life. It's better to be oblivious to all the hate/bile than experience it. I'm going to have Yoruba kids and they'll also grow up reading all the fvckeries these inconsequential people have populated google's servers with about their ethnic group. It's depressing and it's better to shield them from anything Nigerian, and raise them as black Africans.

Finally, as for the redundant pseudo-sophistication of the Yoruba's and the docility of the new generation - it's just sickening to see people hide behind that mantra to spew crap and not do anything. For how long are you going to claim pseudo-sophisticaton when Yoruba nationalism is required? Yoruba's aren't as sophisticated as the Brits - however when it comes to British nationalism, it's non-negotiable, from the academics, to the artisans, to the factory workers, to the construction workers, to the rich and middle class etc.. Everyone drops whatever their achievements or lack thereof is in life and rally around British nationalism. That's why the UK will never give up Gibraltar to Spain and Argentina will continue to cry about the Falkland Islands, but they won't get it. Heck, as a Brit, I'll join the army to fight for UK's ownership of the Islands. Chinese nationalism is the reason why South China Sea and Diaoyu is non-negotiable to Chinese citizens despite their technogical advancements and sophistication. However, with Yoruba's, pseudo-sophistication is the reason why some inconsequential people can question your authority over your God given ancestral land and most prized possession - and threaten you over it. Yet you stay giving lame excuses about sophistication. Do something or shut the phuck up - I'm tired of your pseudo-sophistication. I'm from Lagos and my family helped build that city...and it sickening to see people disrespect Lagos all the time.

I'm out!! - Phuck nairaland!!

PS: tribalistic mods - I know your hands are always itching to ban me, just watch it. undecided

22 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (29) (Reply)

Faces Of The Officers That Allegedly Mismanaged, Diverted And Looted $2.1b / Ganduje Deploys Security Men To Emir Sanusi's Palace / Oshiomhole Increases Minimum Wage To N25,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.