Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,567 members, 7,865,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:44 PM

Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos (60213 Views)

Fashola Replies Ruben Abati On Jonathsns Visit On Robbery Day In Lekki / Fashola Replies GEJ. "Spend 5 Days In Chibok And You'll Know What Bondage Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by logica(m): 11:24am On Aug 02, 2013
PeterKbaba: EVEN THE NORTHERNERS NEW THE IGBOS IN THE 1960'S

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WSosECbcmM
I watched that a while back and it clarified several things:

1. The Sardauna was well educated and quite perceptive.
2. He apparently did not like the Igbos yet he formed an alliance with Azikiwe simply for political reasons (mainly to do away with Awolowo).
3. Making his view and perception know possibly signed his death warrant in the Igbo coup (yes it was an Igbo coup dressed up as patriotic and that story sold to Yoruba participants like Ademoyega) that was to come.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 02, 2013
I dont understand how Anambra election becomes an issue here.

Peter Obi is NOT contesting an election, or is he contesting 3rd term ?

I actually thought Fashola could be a Presidential material after GEJ, but this unconstitutional deportation has proven that he is a tribalist, and tribalists have no stakes in the Presidency.

Ngige's chances of winning the electtion has been jeopardized by Fashola as no one will like to vote a governor in a party of tribalists and terrorists.

Be a GEJite. Project 2015 activated.

3 Likes

Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Boll2010: 11:29am On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

I've noticed you...move along now

This is a screenshot of my "fone".... Oya do a screenshot of your palaza.... grin grin

nigga must I carry a laptop,definitely u aint movin wit tech I operate on smartphones dt maks me mobile dan u,nt jst sit stagnant on chair to stalk NL,NL folos me, u folo NL by stayn one place to run ur laptop*cheers bro. smiley
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Lagosbabe1: 11:32am On Aug 02, 2013
Bigflamie:
WTF is this bit'h talking about and did you by any means see me in your dream?
Fu'k off and don't ever quote me again cos I don't entertain tribalist like you, saphead.

thank you , just accept the fact the Lagos will reunite Igbo prostitutes. destitutes, criminals, kidnappers with their families in the immigration distribution center in Onisha.

We are democratic people so we will not do what the Indonesian prison wardens do to ya gburugburu Eze Ndigbo brothers. Most of them can no longer have children due to the systematic chopping off of their blokus...

https://www.nairaland.com/258943/trend-illicit-drug-trafficking-worries

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/06/my-ordeal-in-indonesian-prison-henry-iyere/

https://www.nairaland.com/421208/nigerians-sentenced-death-drug-dealing

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/wali-300-nigerians-held-in-chinese-prisons-for-drug-trafficking/152843/
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Afroconnect: 11:38am On Aug 02, 2013
Obi should be ashamed of himself-resettle your criminal brothers.
Iboes are known to be desperate myopic uncivilized people.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Afroconnect: 11:40am On Aug 02, 2013
eGuerrilla:

Source
Obi is a big fool for saying it will lead to anarchy-thunder fire you Obi-carry your gun come start the anarchy lets see.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Afroconnect: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2013
Billyonaire: I dont understand how Anambra election becomes an issue here.

Peter Obi is NOT contesting an election, or is he contesting 3rd term ?

I actually thought Fashola could be a Presidential material after GEJ, but this unconstitutional deportation has proven that he is a tribalist, and tribalists have no stakes in the Presidency.

Ngige's chances of winning the electtion has been jeopardized by Fashola as no one will like to vote a governor in a party of tribalists and terrorists.

Be a GEJite. Project 2015 activated.
Obi is a big fool,let him resetle his proud,myopic uncivilized,criminal greedy brothers-no one likes them anyway.
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by hotwax: 11:42am On Aug 02, 2013
peppy luv: My dear trust me we Igbos dnt want this but these cowards have pushed us too far!!we can't sit and watch them tarnish our image to d world as if other people in the world evn them dnt commit crimes!
Its just their usual way of begging for friendship and likes from people which a typical Igbo man will neva do! We no dey look face!evry man is a king in his place! Yea that's the spirit of an Igbo man! We live and let live! But this Yoruba pigs won't let us be!

They say our boys commit crimes in SA but stil those SA grls can't hv enuf of our boys,if I lie ask nadia grin.

A yeroba man was caught with drugs somtime in london,when asked his name,he gave an Igbo name until they found his passport and got his silly yeroba name!
That news never made it to nairaland and am sure d yerobas there who are also on this forum heard it evn seun! But I dnt hv time for such so I ignored it too!

That they hate us is no hidden fact and u minor tribes knw it. All they do on this forum is search for crimes commited by Igbos and post on nairaland meanwhl evryday in yeroba land crimes are commited,fathers are bleeping their daughters and their boys are sitting with their laptops looking for foreigner to dupe! Asswipes!!

Who is Tarnishing your Images?

Ghanians are deporting/closing your shops in Ghana. Is that Yoruba's Fault?

Hausas hate you.

Yorubas hate you

Fulanis hate you.

Ijaw hate hate you.

They hate you in South AFrica. We have seen how south africans treat Igbo.

Something must be wrong with you people. You need to examine yourselves. Jews of AFrica

A big question.

How many people troop to Igbo Land the way they troop to Yoruba Lands and Hausa?

Its hardly you see Yorubas going to the east. They rather go to the North for business.

Eko oni baje (Igbos hate this statement) Eko oni baje Eko oni baje Eko oni baje Eko oni baje Eko oni baje .

Go and make Onitsha like eko
Re: Fashola Replies Peter Obi Over Alleged Deportation Of Igbos From Lagos by Lagosbabe1: 11:48am On Aug 02, 2013
Mogidi:

You're just mad because every one hates the yeribas. Who in their right mind would love shiiiit eating people? RFLMAO!!!!

Funny that you and your family and friends will leave in a state that belong to people that eat waht you consider shit lol

Says a lot about your thinking faculties which has probably been assualted by

1. Black Scorpion

2. The suyaing and peppersouping of your people in the North

3. The castration of ya gburugburu brothers in Indonesia

Its a tough ordeal

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (29) (Reply)

Photos Of Hausa Man Burnt In Aba Yesterday / Olujonwo Obasanjo Drags Wife Temitope Adebutu To Court, One Year After Wedding / President Buhari And Governor Wike In A Chatty Mood (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.