Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,360 members, 7,815,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20958 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by nitrogen(m): 12:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

The might of Britain & Soviet Union did. If yeribas face us in battle alone, it will not take long before you'll flee in droves to cotonou.
Hehehehe, but britain didn't come to do the fighting na, it was one man that did, SCORPION.

Btw, have you packed ya belongings, by this time tomorrow, you shud be on your way to your barren land, free bus (black maria), it is a new scheme that will help evacuate destitutes like you. Sorryyyy!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 12:12am On Aug 03, 2013
baby-boy:
Whats the name of the Igbo Governor that stole the Gen from the National stadium in surulere?

Jim Iyke Nwobodo
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by babyboy3(m): 12:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Dive-Bomber:
Try any rubbish with Igbos and we push you all to Cotonou & Ghana.

OUT!

Sad fact here is that Cameroon wont accept you when yoruba's descend on you that means nowhere to run and how long will your home-made bomb would last
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by babyboy3(m): 12:17am On Aug 03, 2013
obitwo:

Jim Iyke Nwobodo

Thats name!! A whole stadium Generator! Kai Omo nna!!!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 12:21am On Aug 03, 2013
baby-boy:

Dumbo Ahmed is a Muslim name
and Muslim isn't foreign abi? Is Peter not a christian name? Why criticise Peter Obi for bearing the name. You guys are so dense.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by nitrogen(m): 12:25am On Aug 03, 2013
Double
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by nitrogen(m): 12:26am On Aug 03, 2013
baby-boy:

Thats name!! A whole stadium Generator! Kai Omo nna!!!
Hehehehe! Don't mind them, an average ibo man is a thief and scammer, they would first disguise as a businessman, but then, u see lots of atrocities committed, they are crooks, they call everything business, whether it is kidnapping, stealing or whatever, at the end of the year, they'll borrow cars to their village so they can show their kinsmen that they thrived in their swindling business. They think with their anus, they'll spend all they have with them patapata, and at the end of the festival period, their family would sell properties so the stupid son will jump on the next innoson and sons lagos bound bus. They no get brain at all.

I only respect some of them. Others are shitties!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 12:27am On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Damn right, tell your story brother... However, whenever or whoever you choose to tell it, it has NOTHING to do with me, like really I DON'T CARE... Geez, seriously QUIT STALKING ME. I CANNOT GIVE YOU WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR.

If that's your style, ride on... You got my blessing but LEAVE MY NAME OUT OF YOUR GAY RANTS.

Seriously, why are u guys so uncouth? If ure not making weird jokes using words like "G.AY" or something "Homo.SE*xual" related, ur using vulgar words like "Diyck", "Anus" or some other dirty stuff ur melted brain can conjure.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 12:28am On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

If I call you anu mpama now, they will say Manny has started...

Again click on the link to see who owns the fund which is a part or yet a subsidiary of a larger firm. Example, Dangote Rice is a subsidiary of Dangote Nigeria which is a subsidiary of Dangote Africa.

Now think with your head, OGUNLESI just chairs the GIP firm (subsidiary)that manages the equity in gatwick... Go learn how a fund work then stop exposing your ignorance... I have killed this lie today cheesy cheesy cheesy

Too much brain fart grin grin grin grin grin grin
Effect of one gallon of oil in a pot of soup
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by obitwo: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2013
So in summary:

1. Ladipo Market belongs to a Yorubaman (Paramo)
2. Igbos are not as smart as Yorubas (BRF vs Miss. Peter Obi)
3. Igbos live under bridges in Lagos (Office of Igbo Deportees)
4. Yorubas and Multinationals constitute most of Lagos's GDP (Most recent GDP breakdown)

Off to Movida ...
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 12:40am On Aug 03, 2013
Yoruba cowards, your most respected leader took the coward's way out.....suicide. Y'all have the cowardice gene in you. No wonder, they are waiting for Igbos to fight boko haram for them, pretending like only Igbos are affected. Shekau has never mentioned Igbos in any of his released videos. These dirty Yorubas take us for fools, keep waiting for the Igbos to fight for you.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nebeuwa(m): 12:42am On Aug 03, 2013
obitwo: So in summary:

4. Yorubas and Multinationals constitute most of Lagos's GDP (Most recent GDP breakdown)

Off to Movida ...

You forgot one detail.

Multinational oil companies. Where is the source of the wealth? In the East. But thankfully OYEL prices are dropping.

So where are you going to get those taxes? From Igbo businessmen?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 12:42am On Aug 03, 2013
obitwo: So in summary:

1. Ladipo Market belongs to a Yorubaman (Paramo)
2. Igbos are not as smart as Yorubas (BRF vs Miss. Peter Obi)
3. Igbos live under bridges in Lagos (Office of Igbo Deportees)

Off to Movida ...
If that empty respons Fashola gave is what you regard as smart, whatever education you have had so far is a huge waste.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by jason123: 12:46am On Aug 03, 2013
Thank you Fashola! These uncultured fresh from the niger bridge Igbos know nothing about lagos. All they do is rant all day with little or no sense. When Fashola deported his fellow Yorubas, no wahala, in fact, they jubilated. When he deported northerners, they call those northerners bh members and thanked Fashola . Now it's their turn, all of a sudden, Fashola is a tribalist. Look at the ladipo situation. i mean, how claims right over an oba except these JJC Igbos ? Currently in lagos, a lot of Yorubas are now being sensitized to the sort of people most Igbos are, especially those JJCs from the east. Uncultured bunch.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Praise5: 12:54am On Aug 03, 2013
TRIBALISM WILL GET US NO WHERE!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by logica(m): 12:57am On Aug 03, 2013
Praise5: Why do yorubas run to igbos for money when hunger is threatening them, only to come back after a dirty "ofe mmanu" meal and start claiming ownership? I really do not understand your ranting and cursing because it did not stop our containers from entering ladipo even yesterday that I'm sure of. Your claims will not stop me from feeding your useless alaye boys or buying your lands when you need to host graduation party after apprenticeship as a vulcanizer. it won't stop you from renting your good houses to igbos, only to relocate back to one smelly hut in ur Ijebu garri.
Guys try and get lives of your own and stop worshipping the almighty Igbos!!!
It sure says a lot about you that the only Yorubas you know are the lower-class Yorubas. Believe me, there are Igbo men in the upper class who mingle with upper class Yorubas.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Environer: 12:58am On Aug 03, 2013
Yoruba are beggars in their own land; they must sell land and property to us to survive
Their unemployed township urchins work for Igbo boys, loading and unloading large Igbo containers
In fact they need Igbo money to survive
We run things in Lagos from large to medium to smale scale enterprises
And then we beat their Ladipo Oba (aka baba ole) and walk away.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 1:23am On Aug 03, 2013
kingoflag:

Seriously, why are u guys so uncouth? If ure not making weird jokes using words like "G.AY" or something "Homo.SE*xual" related, ur using vulgar words like "Diyck", "Anus" or some other dirty stuff ur melted brain can conjure.

Talk about someone who has lost mental sanity, you quoted me first with your gay rants and went on and on and you talking about uncouth? Did I miss the memo? Dude, you of all people should be the last person to talk about being "uncouth" and making gay slurs/sexual innuendo remarks, aren't you a shame to the holier-than-do attitude you're trying to portray? Please, save the BS for someone who really cares, I don't.

I have told you to QUIT STALKING ME, I don't owe you anything and PLEASE leave my name out of your gay rants. Like I said, if that's your style, keep it moving... I don't give hoot about what you think or do. Now move over let important persons talk, not you... Take a back seat.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by babyboy3(m): 1:35am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: and Muslim isn't foreign abi? Is Peter not a christian name? Why criticise Peter Obi for bearing the name. You guys are so dense.

Your such a dimwit

What a waste of tuition fee.....
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by PeterKbaba: 1:50am On Aug 03, 2013
PETER OBI THE SUPER LIAR!!!

WERE THEY EXPECTING LAGOS TO RENT A HOUSE FOR ALL THE IBO BEGGARS IN LAGOS, FEED THEM, CLOTH THEM AND OPEN SPARE PART BUSINESS AND THE YORUBA OWNED LADIPO MARKET.....DIRTY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE, EVERYONE IN AFRICA ARE TIRED OF YOUR INFERIORITY SELF DESTRUCT GAMES.... YOU TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR 419, DRUG, KIDNAPPING, MILITANCY BUSINESS..... YEYE TRIBE! ALL THEIR GOVERNORS COME FOR PARTIES IN LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND, WEREAS THE IBO TRIBE DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES ALL OVER SOUTH WEST BEGGING, DIRTY SET OF PEOPLE....... MOST FASHOLA ALWAYS BEG YOU TO ACT CIVIL AND NOT LIKE THIS VILLAGERS YOU ARE!!!! TRULY YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT OF THEM...... YEYE PEOPLE

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Qelvin(m): 3:02am On Aug 03, 2013
Praise5: Why do yorubas run to igbos for money when hunger is threatening them, only to come back after a dirty "ofe mmanu" meal and start claiming ownership? I really do not understand your ranting and cursing because it did not stop our containers from entering ladipo even yesterday that I'm sure of. Your claims will not stop me from feeding your useless alaye boys or buying your lands when you need to host graduation party after apprenticeship as a vulcanizer. it won't stop you from renting your good houses to igbos, only to relocate back to one smelly hut in ur Ijebu garri.
Guys try and get lives of your own and stop worshipping the almighty Igbos!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 3:07am On Aug 03, 2013
baby-boy:
Whats the name of the Igbo Governor that stole the Gen from the National stadium in surulere?

Jim Nwobodo

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 3:10am On Aug 03, 2013
baby-boy:

Sad fact here is that Cameroon wont accept you when yoruba's descend on you that means nowhere to run and how long will your home-made bomb would last

There's always the Abidjan route
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by PeterKbaba: 4:26am On Aug 03, 2013
Everyone in Africa and the world are jealous of Ibos, cause you are the African Jews, even when you dont have any physical evidence to prove it... Yeye dey smell........

LOOK CLOSELY AT WHY THE IBOS WANT TO KILL THEMSELVES OVER YORUBA'S!!! YOU DON'T SEE US MAKING NOISE ABOUT OUT CIVILIZATION!!! EVEN THE EUROPEANS CONFIRMS THAT THE YORUBA CIVILIZATION WAS THE BEST IN AFRICA, IN COMPARISON WITH ROME AND GREECE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sl5UvcedhKc
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 5:18am On Aug 03, 2013
manny4life:

Talk about someone who has lost mental sanity, you quoted me first with your gay rants and went on and on and you talking about uncouth? Did I miss the memo? Dude, you of all people should be the last person to talk about being "uncouth" and making gay slurs/sexual innuendo remarks, aren't you a shame to the holier-than-do attitude you're trying to portray? Please, save the BS for someone who really cares, I don't.

I have told you to QUIT STALKING ME, I don't owe you anything and PLEASE leave my name out of your gay rants. Like I said, if that's your style, keep it moving... I don't give hoot about what you think or do. Now move over let important persons talk, not you... Take a back seat.
Look at him, posting and liking his own stuff and writing an epistle; for who? I've always asked u to go get a girl to keep u busy...oh, I forget, most chics want a real man, and those that don't, want a fellow female. looks like ur outta luck, anuofia.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 5:52am On Aug 03, 2013
PeterKbaba: PETER OBI THE SUPER LIAR!!!

WERE THEY EXPECTING LAGOS TO RENT A HOUSE FOR ALL THE IBO BEGGARS IN LAGOS, FEED THEM, CLOTH THEM AND OPEN SPARE PART BUSINESS AND THE YORUBA OWNED LADIPO MARKET.....DIRTY UNGRATEFUL TRIBE, EVERYONE IN AFRICA ARE TIRED OF YOUR INFERIORITY SELF DESTRUCT GAMES.... YOU TARNISH NIGERIA'S IMAGE ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH YOUR 419, DRUG, KIDNAPPING, MILITANCY BUSINESS..... YEYE TRIBE! ALL THEIR GOVERNORS COME FOR PARTIES IN LAGOS EVERY WEEKEND, WEREAS THE IBO TRIBE DEY SLEEP UNDER BRIDGES ALL OVER SOUTH WEST BEGGING, DIRTY SET OF PEOPLE....... MOST FASHOLA ALWAYS BEG YOU TO ACT CIVIL AND NOT LIKE THIS VILLAGERS YOU ARE!!!! TRULY YOU CAN TAKE A MAN OUT OF THE STREET, BUT YOU CANT TAKE THE STREET OUT OF THEM...... YEYE PEOPLE

A Yoruba man calling Igbos dirty and hungry and 419
Hahahahahahaha
The people wey dey shait inside their amala bowls and use the same bowl for amala when lunch time comes
What language is egunje,the national word for bribery
Oluwole certificates and visa what language is oluwole,na who invent am
Juju nko,na which people invent am,export am sef to New Orleans and Brazil
Second hand fake is called Tokunbo,is Tokunbo an Igbo word?
The first drug dealers shot by firing squad were Yoruba men,ask Buhari and Idiagbon
The most notorious criminals oyenusi, Shina Rambo and now gadigado the latest catch na ya brothers
Who introduced tribalism,assassinations and hooliganism into Nigerian politics?.no be Yoruba? Read up on Awolowo and Akintola plus operation WETIE
Every evil in Nigeria has it's origin in Yorubaland
The 419 cartels all over the world na Yoruba men,ask the USA govt for names
Yoruba Alhajas have been carrying cocaine in their toto to London before people knew what cocaine was

As for dorty and beggarly,na which people be the almajiris of the south?
Is dirt not your middle names.

The only areas of nigeria besides the north earmarked for Almajiri schools are the SW states of Oyo,Ondo,Osun
You want proof
Oyo governor was given 3 Almajiri schools he begged GEJ for 5,go figure
People wey dey carry plates beg for funerals dey call others beggars
Kai
Funny grin

7 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Francis5: 6:20am On Aug 03, 2013
Yoruba wealth boils down to this

Emerging trend of social almajiri in Yorubaland
By Hakeem Jamiu

There is a social malaise which is gradually creeping into the lexicon of Yorubaland and this is the ugly spectre of hungry children begging for food and alms at social events. Older women are equally not left out in this ugly but strange practice in Yorubaland. It is strange in Yorubaland because the concept of almajiri which simply means street urchin is common in the Northern part of the country. Yorubas use to refer derisively to anybody soliciting for arms in Yorubaland in the olden days as almajiri. The almajiri of the North are usually children between the age bracket of 7 and 20 in most cases. Almajiris are so desperate for food that any unsuspecting visitor to the Northern part of the country who goes to a restaurant to eat but mistakenly left his food to wash his hands is likely to lose such to waiting almajiris before he comes back for the food.

I first noticed this ugly trend at a ceremony I attended a few months ago at Ayetoro Ekiti. Elderly and middle aged able bodied women from Kwara, Osun and Oyo states invaded the burial ceremony uninvited and were embarrassing guests who refused to give them money. Also noticeable were children with their begging bowls who thronged the venue of the ceremony soliciting for left over food and alms. The children were a pitiable sight. Poverty was clearly written on their faces. I have attended many social functions after that and the same trend was noticeable. But I became worried a few days ago, when I attended the burial ceremony of a friend's father in Ilesha , Osun State . They came in various groups and employ different methods in soliciting for alms. There were the elderly women who were busy harassing guests in the name of praise singing and would not leave until you part with money, there were the men with their public address system which they use in praise singing but which is disturbance and yet, there were Yoruba children in the mould of almajiris with their begging bowls scrambling for left-over and at the same time soliciting for alms.

Fellow guests on my table at the event who were also journalists expressed their concern in unison about the growing trend of almajiri of various categories in Yorubaland. They all agreed that it has become a social problem. We started discussing and realised that the culture of begging in the mould of almajiris is alien to Yoruba culture. In those days before the advent of the British, the Yorubas are a proud people known for their hard work and industry. They practiced hoe agriculture and were well known as traders and for their crafts. Yoruba artists have produced masterpieces of woodcarving and bronze casting, some of which date from as early as the 13th century. Many of Nigeria 's best-known artists and writers are Yoruba. Other occupation of the Yorubas at that time were drumming and masquerading which would now be called showbiz. They engage in all the foregoing occupation but a Yoruba man or woman (able bodied) would not beg for alms as it is considered shameful and something akin to a curse. The Yorubas cherish their oriki (folklore) which is a poetic version of eulogizing the exploits of their progenitors which is an incentive for them to excel and even surpass their progenitors. The Yorubas have harsh words for lazy people. Such people are objects of ridicule and butt of jokes in the society. With this background, it is understandable why we became worried with the array of beggars at the Ilesha ceremony.

After leaving the party, I reflected on the scenario of the almajiris in Ilesha and I was able to draw a relationship between Political almajiris and social almajiris. I discovered that social almajiri had its root in the advent of the politics of do -or-die introduced into the political lexicon of Yorubaland by apostles of mainstream politics especially ex-President Obasanjo. The grand Patron of political almajiris who recently passed away was Chief Lamidi Adedibu. Many have argued that his death has led to the proliferation of almajiris in Yorubaland. This is because those he hitherto dole handouts to must look for other means of survival since he is no more. These political almajiris are ready to exchange their mothers for few coins. A new political class of men without integrity and anything goes was created and they became political almajiris who survive on crumbs from their masters. They would rig, kill, maim and do all sort of things to acquire political power. With the ascension of these men in power, good governance became a thing of the past. Our collective patrimony was squandered by these political almajiris. Nigeria has never been so blessed with petro dollar with oil selling for $156 dollars per barrel but Nigeria has never been so poor with a chunk of the population living below poverty line. So versions of the political almajiris are the social almajiris that now invade ceremonies in Yorubaland. With these children begging for alms, a ready made market for thuggery and other social vices is assured. The activities of the beggars are not limited to parties. At bus stops in our cities, it is a common sight to see women most of who are still in their mid thirties, who would strap a baby at their backs and approach men with stories of despair to solicit for alms. Many of them would end up in bed with such men. This is another brand of alamajiri and these are Yoruba women. A violent version of almajiri but which is gradually being tackled in Lagos is the 'Area Boys' syndrome. These are Yoruba street urchins who are semi- armed robbers.

The underlying factor in this new trend is failure of the Nigerian State on one part and the laziness on the part of these women. Most of them don't want to work, In those days, when everybody's occupation was farming you dare not beg. You must find something to do. But these days, our women and children are too lazy. It is either they steal or beg. In most cases a mother and child become almajiris at social events. So the question now is can a Yoruba man now refer derisively to a Hausa beggar as almajiri when we have many of them now in Yorubaland? The answer is no! This trend must be arrested before it goes out of hand. The almajiris in the North these days engage in novel forms of drug abuse like sniffing of gutter water to get intoxicated, sniffing of adhesives and other drugs so that they are ever ready to unleash terror on the rest of the society whenever they are called upon to do so by the political wing of almajiris. I strongly recommend that guests at public functions must stop encouraging almajiris by giving them money.

But can government which itself owns the political wing of almajiris arrest this trend? Time will tell.

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/main-square/21137-emerging-trend-social-almajiri-inyorubaland.html

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Francis5: 6:23am On Aug 03, 2013
When Adedibu was alive, he fed 10000 able-bodied Yorubas everyday with amala, gbegiri and ewedu

Only an utterly impoverished and therefore shameless able-bodied person will stay at another's gate everyday to be invited for free meals
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by kalunomics(m): 8:15am On Aug 03, 2013
Francis-1:
When Adedibu was alive, he fed 10000 able-bodied Yorubas everyday with amala, gbegiri and ewedu

Only an utterly impoverished and therefore shameless able-bodied person will stay at another's gate everyday to be invited for free meals
The Sarakis' used to do that up to 2006 when more than 50 people whom came for free lunch died in his compound. And what was his reply? They were all electrocuted! Ritual things with impunity
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by LBT: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2013
ferdimako:

Nobody is more open and nomadic like Ibos. Is not in your gene! If you want taxes the marketers will give you but you don't have any right to impose anybody as their leader. If it is Hausa people now, Yorubas will give them Kwara state.
you talk trash, silly bone!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by LBT: 8:22am On Aug 03, 2013
ferdimako:

Nobody is more open and nomadic like Ibos. Is not in your gene! If you want taxes the marketers will give you but you don't have any right to impose anybody as their leader. If it is Hausa people now, Yorubas will give them Kwara state.
you posted trash, silly bone!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by LBT: 8:28am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: If that empty respons Fashola gave is what you regard as smart, whatever education you have had so far is a huge waste.
Yours a mistake.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Face Of Democracy, Jennifer Ohia Unveils Book On Jonathan's Administration / Boko Haram: Chad Withdraws Troops From Nigeria To Cameroon / National Assembly Jumbo Salary: Labour To Shut Down The Economy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.