Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,616 members, 7,955,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:59 PM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (21381 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Praise5: 8:37am On Aug 03, 2013
NOISE MAKERS
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by LBT: 8:43am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Yoruba cowards, your most respected leader took the coward's way out.....suicide. Y'all have the cowardice gene in you. No wonder, they are waiting for Igbos to fight boko haram for them, pretending like only Igbos are affected. Shekau has never mentioned Igbos in any of his released videos. These dirty Yorubas take us for fools, keep waiting for the Igbos to fight for you.
been all over ibo land and all I see is smelly ibo living in dirty houses, eating stupid and smelly foods. We defeated you people in Ore when you attacked us and brought the war into your land and defeated you dirty morons! We have fought the hausas several times in yoruba land, likewise ijaws in ajegunle and ondo state; may you ibos time is coming again and we will know who is stronger and more rugged when it happens. Idi ara!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by LBT: 8:44am On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Yoruba cowards, your most respected leader took the coward's way out.....suicide. Y'all have the cowardice gene in you. No wonder, they are waiting for Igbos to fight boko haram for them, pretending like only Igbos are affected. Shekau has never mentioned Igbos in any of his released videos. These dirty Yorubas take us for fools, keep waiting for the Igbos to fight for you.
been all over ibo land and all I see is smelly ibo living in dirty houses, eating stupid and smelly foods. We defeated you people in Ore when you attacked us and brought the war into your land and defeated you dirty morons! We have fought the hausas several times in yoruba land, likewise ijaws in ajegunle and ondo state; may be you ibos time is coming again and we will know who is stronger and more rugged when it happens. All ona eyes go clear then. Idi ara!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by LBT: 9:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Praise5: Bunch of retards that sleep in front of our cars to greet us with "triple tuale" just to be fed are here making noise. idiots that sells good and fresh tomatoes to us at their markets and end up cooking their oily dirts with the spoilt ones rejected by the igbos. you guys are indeed shameless and worthless!!!
You ibos are pigs in human skin, bunch of 1st class illitrates who have all manner of funny shaped heads, tuber legs and obese idiots; you people are 3rd class citizens of Nigeria and a lower human species who happen to be the most dump
Lower species. You can only talk and deceive people that have not been to the east, have been all over the east and you ibos are like wild animals because you have nothing in the east and also very backward. All of you should leave the west for the east and let see if hunger will not make you start eating each other: if you think you ibos can lay you hands on south south oil, you lie because people here are wiser now than they were during the civil war. Thief people!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by LBT: 9:12am On Aug 03, 2013
Praise5: Bunch of retards that sleep in front of our cars to greet us with "triple tuale" just to be fed are here making noise. idiots that sells good and fresh tomatoes to us at their markets and end up cooking their oily dirts with the spoilt ones rejected by the igbos. you guys are indeed shameless and worthless!!!
How many car do you slowpoke actually have? Ibos open gates for me and many beg me for money and jobs. Idiot posting rubbish as if ibos are not amongst the street urchins.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 9:18am On Aug 03, 2013
LBT: been all over ibo land and all I see is smelly ibo living in dirty houses, eating stupid and smelly foods. We defeated you people in Ore when you attacked us and brought the war into your land and defeated you dirty morons! We have fought the hausas several times in yoruba land, likewise ijaws in ajegunle and ondo state; may you ibos time is coming again and we will know who is stronger and more rugged when it happens. Idi ara!

You dey mind them? Ibos talking about cowardice when the bravest Iboman fled warfront to Abidjan

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Praise5: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2013
LBT: How many car do you slowpoke actually have? Ibos open gates for me and many beg me for money and jobs. Idiot posting rubbish as if ibos are not amongst the street urchins.
Take it or leave it, an ibo man will NEVER open gate for YOU!
BTW, you cracked me up with the"funny shaped heads" I've not stopped laughing since I read that, I swear you be goat! lol

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 10:05am On Aug 03, 2013
dayokanu:

You dey mind them? Ibos talking about cowardice when the bravest Iboman fled warfront to Abidjan

Ya gotta love nnanonics ( alaba phonics) where coward is hero, vanquished is undefeated, victor is loser,

Cannibals, fake drugs, human husbandry,baby manufacturing and trafficking; kidnapping; molesting old women, and then coming to nl to beat chest
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 10:10am On Aug 03, 2013
Praise5: Take it or leave it, an ibo man will NEVER open gate for an ofe mmanu fool!!! iji ogwu?
BTW, you cracked me up with the"funny shaped heads" I've not stopped laughing since I read that, I swear you be goat! lol

Bla bla bla...Please can you tell us what Ojukwu did in 1970 when he was about to be caught? grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 10:59am On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Bla bla bla...Please can you tell us what Ojukwu did in 1970 when he was about to be caught? grin grin grin grin

Ojukwu against awo and gowon baling to save the day
He always gives up hes never there
Driving over kids to escape in the air
Ojukwu - the nna
Ojukwu is there (in abidjan)
Ojukwu a real nna bros hero
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 12:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

Please do not start on Adekunle tonite, it will only end in tears for you. That is a name that brings very horrible memories to Ibos, go and ask the elders in your village

if am d one adekunle brings horrible memories to, y are u begging me not to mention his name? Do u love me dat much?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 12:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

if am d one adekunle brings horrible memories to, y are u begging me not to mention his name? Do u love me dat much?

No definitely not grin grin grin grin

It is just for the sake of your sanity grin grin grin grin

We are talking about a very horror story here grin grin grin grin grin

Have you asked your elders in your village? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 03, 2013
Midastouch1:

No definitely not grin grin grin grin

It is just for the sake of your sanity grin grin grin grin

We are talking about a very horror story here grin grin grin grin grin

Have you asked your elders in your village? grin grin grin grin grin

we are saying d same tnz.

Y is nothing named after him upon u think he is a hero? Y did he become irrelevant since d war ended?
Y isnt he living large sef, infact y is he poor?

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by nitrogen(m): 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
LBT: You ibos are pigs in human skin, bunch of 1st class illitrates who have all manner of funny shaped heads, tuber legs and obese idiots; you people are 3rd class citizens of Nigeria and a lower human species who happen to be the most dump
Lower species. You can only talk and deceive people that have not been to the east, have been all over the east and you ibos are like wild animals because you have nothing in the east and also very backward. All of you should leave the west for the east and let see if hunger will not make you start eating each other: if you think you ibos can lay you hands on south south oil, you lie because people here are wiser now than they were during the civil war. Thief people!
grin grin grin grin you bahd!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Midastouch1: 3:40pm On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Y is nothing named after him upon u think he is a hero? Y did he become irrelevant since d war ended?

Because that was his role grin grin grin

To decimate your towns grin grin

Where are all the generals that fought with Ojukwu, why do we not hear of them? grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by nitrogen(m): 3:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
ngozievergreen:

Ojukwu was a Hero in Iboland cos an average iboman thinks failure is the highest level of success.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

5 PDP Federal Lawmakers Decamp To APC / Amaechi, Seven Others Listed For Screening / Aregbesola Inspects Ongoing Projects In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.