Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,667 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:48 PM

Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss (20933 Views)

Governor Wike Appointed Ex-millitant Leader...egberi Papa As Asari-toro Lga Boss / Crisis: Lagos Threatens To Shut Ladipo Market. / Fashola Visits Ladipo Market (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:14pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:
No need to go to court, the Babaloja should go to court if he has a mandate.

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Nna get ready for the new Honorable Babaloja and obey the instructions given by him
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 3:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

In their own state? on their own land? the Igbos are renting not owners. They can impose any leader they want. Again I ask you where in Iboland do you have a market named after a Yoruba person or a market headed by a non-indigene?
go to garki in enugu-okigwe express way and also amahausa in owerri to mention just a few. the fact is that most yorubas are very lazy to engage them self in any profitable job. all the do is to tax and extort money from hard working people. useless trend....

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Empty vessels make the loudest noise. Nna get ready for the new Honorable Babaloja and obey the instructions given by him
Nna Okay, waiting for him to come and assume position in my Shop, self defence is not a crime o!
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Keep deceiving yourself Chief lol. You are not Igbo, you created this fake account today to fool yourself.

You can go and hug a transformer if it is bothering you too much
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:
Okay, waiting for him to come and assume position in my Shop, self defence is not a crime o!

Haha see EWU , you get mouth Nna. What will you do? grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Edoboy1(m): 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
daminho: With wat I have experienced in the southern Nigeria....I have dis conclusion: 1. Igbos are tribalistic ....I used to be free minded towards every tribes...cos I have Igbo and Hausa friends, but since I came to the south, av changed my mindset and views about The so called "one Nigeria"....igbos are paranoid about Yoruba, I think its a long suffering disease...they claimed we are dominant in the oil sector...dis and dat, shior ..its a pity, FYI if u nid a remainder LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND
...........see your life? Are the Ibos in the South or Easth? Just see what hatred has done to your life. You better not pass this your bad habit to your children, else we will have a worse Nigeria. People like you can't change.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 3:19pm On Aug 02, 2013
daminho: With wat I have experienced in the southern Nigeria....I have dis conclusion: 1. Igbos are tribalistic ....I used to be free minded towards every tribes...cos I have Igbo and Hausa friends, but since I came to the south, av changed my mindset and views about The so called "one Nigeria"....igbos are paranoid about Yoruba, I think its a long suffering disease...they claimed we are dominant in the oil sector...dis and dat, shior ..its a pity, FYI if u nid a remainder LAGOS IS A YORUBA LAND
Can you expatiate on how Igbos were tribalistic to you? Where in the south do you stay? As for Yorubas dominating the oil industry, it's a myth. Yes there are a lot of Yorubas in oil companies like Shell for example, a lot of them are contract staffs in the IT department, but in General the industry is dominated by Igbos, with Yorubas closely behind. I did my internship in Shell and I moved around the company a lot, some of the offices are so filled with Igbos that they struggle to restrain themselves from communicating in Igbo language.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
go to garki in enugu-okigwe express way and also amahausa in owerri to mention just a few. the fact is that most yorubas are very lazy to engage them self in any profitable job. all the do is to tax and extort money from hard working people. useless trend....

You give an unverifiable example and start chatting nonsense. It is time Ndigbo stop being stubborn, wake up and smell the coffee- stop being too proud for our own good.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Edoboy1: .......why this sooooo much hatrd for the Ibos by the yorubas? How can u manage to hate somebody you don't know or has done nothing to you? How can you judge a whole tribe by the sins of few? Our problem in this country is not the North or dividing. We are simply selfish,self centered,miopic and too tribal. You people need to change, as nobody lives forever, not even the land you claim to belong to you. Na wa o. I dey fear una

Why are there so much hatred for the Yorubas by Ibos? How can you manage so much hypocrisy without getting so disheartening?

Why were the Ibo governors that deported non-natives not quarantined by Ibos as much as they're blaming Fashola?

Obi ARRESTED Akwa Ibom beggars and deported them to Akwa Ibom, yet Ibos ignored it. Why do you think so?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 3:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
ask the fool o! Is ama hawusa in Owerri headed by an Igbo man? I can't even imagine an Igbo governor imposing an Igbo leader on a market made up of 99% Hausas.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Haha see EWU , you get mouth Nna. What will you do? grin
Haha see ATURU, you will find out after installing your Babaloja cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by 1oracle(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
abdulkayus:

and y would Yorubas give Kwara to Hausa? Its ppl like u dat always cause d disharmony btw d Kwaran, kogites and other Yorubas. Are u more Yoruba than dos Yoruba frm Kwara and Kogi.
U are a backstabber, hypocrite and unpatriotic.
Does kwara belong to yorubas now?
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why are there so much hatred for the Yorubas by Ibos? How can you manage so much hypocrisy without getting so disheartening?

Why were the Ibo governors that deported non-natives not quarantined by Ibos as much as they're blaming Fashola?

Obi ARRESTED Akwa Ibom beggars and deported them to Akwa Ibom, yet Ibos ignored it. Why do you think so?

IN 2011 29 Arrested in Awka and
Onitsha, and repatriated to their home states; Ebonyi and
Akwa Ibom states.

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

You give an unverifiable example and start chatting nonsense. It is time Ndigbo stop being stubborn, wake up and smell the coffee- stop being too proud for our own good.

Bia nwoke'm mechie onu nsi gi obula na onwegho ife di mkpa e n'ekwu.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Balkan(m): 3:28pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Let us call a spade a spade. That is not right. where in Ndigbo land will you find a Market named after a Yoruba man? Anyway I dont know what the problem is here- Yoruba man heading a Yoruba market- shocker shocked
why should the only international airport in Lagos name after Mauritala Muhammad . Dimwit
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by manny4life(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:
Haha see ATURU, you will find out after installing your Babaloja cheesy grin grin grin

Lol... Igbos will stand and defend themselves, a good trait of umuigbo
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

Well guess what - my name is Chief Emeka Kenneth Tuns. Get used to it. I just think my people are just so full of themselves and have no respect for Lagosians that have accommodated us for many years. This is not our land
u a just a big fool. cant imagine who made u a chief.... annu mpama

2 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 3:29pm On Aug 02, 2013
manny4life:

Bia nwoke'm mechie onu nsi gi obula na onwegho ife di mkpa e n'ekwu.
Hapu Nwoke ahu, o wu Onye yoruba.
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by sexkillzisacunt: 3:30pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
Don't tell me you believe him.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2013
[size=13pt]Its the culture of the land and if you have a problem with it

Move back to your villages[/size]
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

IN 2011 29 Arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The Anambra state government has issued a warning to all
street beggars, especially children used by their parents to
beg for alms, to vacate the streets or be arrested.

29 of such women who displayed their children as strategy
for getting alms have already been arrested in Awka and
Akwa Ibom states.

The state commissioner for Women Affairs and Social
Development, Dr. Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, disclosed Friday in
Awka when a middle-aged woman was arrested for begging
with nine children at various points in Awka.

Uzoezie said her attention was drawn to the spectacle when
one of the children who begged at the Unizik junction, Awka,
six-year-old Goodnews Sunday, was hit in the jaw by an
Okada rider, while he begged
Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents who used their
children to beg for alms, and warned that after 72 hours any
beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law
enforcement agents and the special task force of the ministry
of women affairs and social development.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/9600/2011/12/04/anambra_orders_arrest_child_beggars.html

http://www.nationaldailyng.com/nationwide/obi-moves-to-rid-anambra-of-destitute

IN line with his resolve to sanitize Anambra State and rid it of beggars who are daily increasing in their numbers, Governor Peter Obi has issued an ultimatum to this effect.

Under the ultimatum, beggars, especially, those using children to beg in the state have been ordered to vacate the streets or face arrest within 72 hours.

So far, over [[size=14pt]b]29 beggars with children[/b][/size] have been arrested within the Awka capital city and Onitsha. They have since been repatriated back to their various states of origin, which are mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom.

This was disclosed by the State Commissioner for Women Affairs and Social Development , Dr Ego Cordelia Uzoezie, while exchanging views with journalists over the arrest of a middle aged woman in Awka, while begging on the streets with nine children.

The attention of the Commissioner was drawn to the beggar, when one of the kids begging at Nnamdi Azikiwe University junction, six-year old, Goodnews Sunday, was hit by an Okada operator while begging and injuring her jaw in the process.

The child was later taken to Beacon Hospital Awka, for first aid after two hospitals turned her down for reasons which could not be ascertained as at the time of filing this report.

Uzoezie decried the attitude of some parents, who, she said, were indulging “in using children to beg,”

She warned that “after 72 hours, any beggar seen in the state would be arrested by the law enforcement agents and the Special Task Force of the Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development.”

[size=16pt]Similarly, the Director, Child Development , Ministry of Women Affairs and Social Development , Mr Emeka Ejide, also warned the beggars “to leave their children, alone, and beg if they choose to, as the interest of the ministry and Anambra state government are on the children.”[/size]

Children under abuse were returned home. Adults are free to live within the state. Anambra State is Home for All including you my friend!

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by dayokanu(m): 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
^^ How can children be returned back home without their parents

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:33pm On Aug 02, 2013
Balkan: why should the only international airport in Lagos name after Mauritala Muhammad . Dimwit

Back @you eddiot. An honour for a man who was detribalised unlike the eddioit that the Yoruba named the market after. Get ready to pay homage to the honorable Babaloja
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
Enugu4life:

have said it and will say it again. U ARE A BIG FOOL. MONGOLOID.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2013
This is the time Yorubas need to wake up.

Stop being docile and "sophisticated".

You are not too "sophisticated" to protect your image.

Ibos should not be handed monopoly over tribalism.

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

When they devalue your land, home, family, sons, daughter, who will speak out?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:36pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:

Let of you here including the mkpis in ya village join together and form army- I will defeat your tribalist asses . I am Igbo but a good one not a disrespectly eedioitt that will disrespect the people that are letting you feed. EWU
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

When Ibo almajiris point at you and call your land poverty-stricken, who will correct them?

You need to wake up.....

There's a private Ibo forum where Yorubas are discussed daily, basically on how to destroy their image on NL, yet you sit there and keep quiet because you're too sophisticated.

Wake up.
Really, Igbos must be so Jobless! Please where is this forum?

4 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by coastalqueen: 3:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Smh at all you mmorons. when you finish wasting your MB and increasing your blood pressure fighting about Ibo and yoruba mattter on the internet,how much more naira does it bring into your pockets? mscheeeeeeew
*leaves thread to continue watching E!*
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:38pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
have said it and will say it again. U ARE A BIG FOOL. MONGOLOID.

Thank you very much. That will not stop the fact that you will bow down to the new Babalajo grin
Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 02, 2013

You need to wake up.....

Wake up.*

1 Like

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by knash1(m): 3:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

You need to wake up.....

Wake up.
the yorubas have sold dere lands. lol. the cant have it back. when u legally buy a land, it belongs to u. so all this my land my state na 4 ur pocket... go get a life.

5 Likes

Re: Ladipo Market Belongs To Mushin LGA - LGA Boss by Enugu4life: 3:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
k'nash:
the yorubas have sold dere lands. lol. the cant have it back. when u legally buy a land, it belongs to u. so all this my land my state na 4 ur pocket... go get a life.

Nna what land did they sell to you? I will advise you go and read the contents and the T&C of the C&O properly grin

A lot of you my ungrateful brothers will be alarmed when you are sent packing with your tails between your legs grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Shi’ite Sect Leader Not In Army’s Custody – Buratai / Omowunmi Akande's Fidau Prayer: Osinbajo, Tinubu, Ajimobi, Akeredolu / Ganduje: "Sanusi Couldn’t Change From Social Critic To Traditional Ruler"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.