Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55100 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by moodswing(m): 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Did these guys who Obi deported have rights? Yes or No:

Even if that was true. Does two wrongs make a right?.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 10:39pm On Aug 02, 2013
tomzman: It appears Fashola was the smarter one afterall.

Don't think so, Fashola's neck cancer has entered his brain.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by VoteOutPDPJona: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
One Drop: NO NIGERIAN HAS THE POWER TO NEGOTIATE ANY OF THE RIGHTS SECURE UNDER CHAPTER FOUR OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (as amended) MORE PARTICULARLY SECTION 41(1)right to freedom of movement ) . NOT EVEN WITH THE CONSENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL PERIOD . Please , FASHOLA , ATTONEY-GENERAL OF LAGOS STATE , JOE IGBOKWE , NGIGE AND OTHERS AT LARGE , YOU ALL BAD AND URGLY .

Why don't you 'DROP' your legal knowledge at the door step of Presido Jonathan who not long ago deported 167 Fellow Nigerians from Abuja.

STOP THIS 'DROP' OF HYPOCRISY Now!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
And yoruba area boys parking cars for them for twenty naira at idumota.
ilugunboy:

The way Ibos have been faking drugs since 1900....

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Demswear4u: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Last time I checked it is still one Nigeria,
If you wanted Lagos so much for yourselves alone, you should have taken the chance when we offered it in 1967.
No part of Nigeria is flowing with milk and honey. The closest is Bayelsa, but your ilk have stolen so much from them that they are seriously lacking.
I tire.
These folks are the loudest proponents of "one Nigeria",yet when it's time to act like it,they recoil back into their tribalistic shell.
I thank God that people are now seeing them for who they are.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:41pm On Aug 02, 2013
looker: And yoruba area boys parking cars for them for twenty naira at idumota.

Yes...you have to pay....you are working to sustain their faaji lifestyle ....remember you are here to work for them to enjoy.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by kobikwelu(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
I saw the thread name, i logged in and alas the thread don reach 23 pages!!!!

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

we are doomed in this country....even the under 30's are chronic tribalists....

and when someone from another race maligns you, you scream to high heavens of racism...

animals!!!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

nah, fashola is deporting destitutes and vagrants, the low-lifers, psychiatric patients that were dumped in lagos state by their relatives, etc.

if you were detained for 6 months in a lagos cell, would you go back after you reunite with your family?

Someone who has been detained may be too ashamed to return or wouldn't want their parents worrying about them in their present state.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 10:42pm On Aug 02, 2013
moodswing:

Even if that was true. Does two wrongs make a right?.

You are a liar and a hypocrite. After your epistle now you want to preach when confronted with evidence that Obi did the same. So Obi is the smart one who steals and enjoys FG money, while Lagos should accomodate his stragglers and anambra people who are a nuisance in Lagos. Something Obi cannot tolerate. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 02, 2013
I wrote the shaded in the morning.before these correspondences surface....guess I've been vindicated....

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
He should deport those over 50,000 homeless yoruba youths that has called bar beach their home, smoking pot all night.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
Bournvitanisha: What do you have when you subtract Fashola and add Peter Obi? Cheat, liar, tribalism, or ediot. Pick

I don't know enough about Peter Obi or Fashola to be for or against either, but that's a low IQ attempt at a jab.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 10:44pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Up Biafra!

And yet people accuse you of being brainless.

Up Biafra jare, though I'd say you're slow to learn.
Up Biafra!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by EPOMA(m): 10:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
django1:

He is known for making tribally sentimental statements. No different from the hoards of lackwits that abound on this forum.
Not only him , must Igbos, I was nearly fighting some Igbo guys for their ignorance. they jump on every thing when once Igbo is mentioned
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy: I wrote the shaded in the morning.before these correspondences surface....guess I've been vindicated....

Stop relying on Fashola's memo to make a point. Use your loaf.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2013
Nothing surfaced, it is forged! Another of your lies and deceits, we are smarter than that.
ilugunboy: I wrote the shaded in the morning.before these correspondences surface....guess I've been vindicated....

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gbawes:

And yet people accuse you of being brainless.

Up Biafra jare, though I'd say you're slow to learn.
Up Biafra!!!!!!!

I help you shout Up Biafra....

Fashola is helping to actualize the Biafran dreams of some of you already.....
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gbawes:

Na him quote, na him vindicate himself lol
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by MAHSSOBs: 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
Peter Obi the Obicious liar

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
moodswing:

Your docility is of unprecedented magnitude. You can read because you have eyes. Unfortunately you have no brains to understand.

I actually expect sane and reasonable members of this society to engage me and not some joke like you.

Kindly find someone in your level of idiocy and 4k off.

you claim to be an intelligent person, but its now certain you are not. this is my last dosage for your foolishness as after this no more because silence is the best answer for a fool.
only intelligent people know that you dont dismiss an assertion until you hear from the other party, but you display your idiosyncratic element when you dismissed the documents from fashola without waiting for Adaobi to respond. guy you be mumu. swallow that and mellow down.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Demswear4u: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Yes...you have to pay....you are working to sustain their faaji lifestyle ....remember you are here to work for them to enjoy.
you wish.
You people are now cleaners,drivers and messengers for igbos in lagos.
Atleast they are being paid peanuts, which they blow on booze and prostitutes.
Maybe that's what you mean by igbos working to sustain their "faaji" lifestyle.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 02, 2013
Gbawes:

You need to change your moniker to start from where you stopped with the other one?

Fashola....reuniting families since 2013..... cheesy grin
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Itoroetti(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagu1:

I'm not interested in engaging you in your drivel but I'll say if anything I said relate to your reply to me and makes sense to you, then you need to go back to school. Ability to read and write does not necessarily alleviate one from dumbness.

Nice hit.lol
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
you wish.

Just keep paying......

Ibos are here to work.....if you are working ...you won't be reunited by the govt.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 10:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Demswear4u?:
you wish.

Hess!!! Come and shine my shoe here. babaoloja requesting... Chukwudi, take ya time, i will increase rent.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by looker: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
No single Yoruba man can stand up and say it is wrong to deport any Nigeria anywhere. That is how low and tribalistic this people are.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Just keep paying......

Ibos are here to work.....if you are working ...you won't be reunited by the govt.

you mean there to own businesses smiley
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
looker: Nothing surfaced, it is forged! Another of your lies and deceits, we are smarter than that.

Look man .....are you an expert in forging documents?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Gbawes: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

Hess!!! Come and shine my shoe here. babaoloja requesting... Chukwudi, take ya time, i will increase rent.

See this one o
Have you eaten your sheet also known as amala? Sheet head where are you?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

you mean there to own businesses smiley

Whatever....just pay....if you complain Babaloja will lock up your shop for days...you will starve
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Trustgt(m): 10:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
As some of us might not be happy with this development, the issue of being dropped at the dead of the night should not be the main issue, the journey from Lagos to Anambra takes about 9 hours (the time they must have left Lagos, the condition of Nigerian roads, hold up on the road etc), there is possibility that they might get there in the night.
Governor Obi denying have any knowledge about this re-union is not true from the evidences shown. People have been in Lagos for years without harassment or intimidation. You will be addressed the way you dressed, dress to suit your status, even though, you are not working, nobody would harass you.

The way forward should be the solution to the problem on ground and not threatening brimstone & fire.

One love.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 10:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
me1234: U must be a fool to believe that false document being circulated in media as prove that fashola notified Obi over the deportation.did he also notified other governors? And if he did, why didn't he take them to their respective states of origin, why dump them at onisha bridge by 2am?

He is not a miracle worker. remember that unlike your Governors, he doesnt spend all the state money on isi ewu and palmwine. he made the best logistical decision and we applaud him for that

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video) / June 12: 'Buhari Must Go' Protest Has Kicked Off In Abuja (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.