Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55095 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
moodswing: I was hoping to see evidence of correspondence between Lagos state govt and Anambra State Govt. I ended up with a scanned document apparently typed this evening just to make a WRONG look RIGHT.

Yoruba's I hail oooo.

Fashola's Govt is full of lies, deceit and utmost treachery.

Shame on all of you who support evil just because it was done by someone from your tribe. Shame!

Some people have been saying some dumb stuff here today...but your is the icing on the cake...really dumb poster.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by me1234: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
U must be a fool to believe that false document being circulated in media as prove that fashola notified Obi over the deportation.did he also notified other governors? And if he did, why didn't he take them to their respective states of origin, why dump them at onisha bridge by 2am?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

deportation is not pointless - it happens everywhere.. where are the destitutes in abuja city? where were the destitutes when nigeria hosted the junior world cup in 99? each state should endeavour to remove the undesirables in their state.

I haven't said it doesn't happen.
What stops the deportees from returning since entry clearances are not required within one's own country?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by FILEBE(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:
Of course. You are in my hometown and on my family land. Drop me at 1am and i will find my way home grin grin grin. Lagos is my village. Berem angry
wow! Lady or rage is Berem? Hmmmn. I see
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Fishout(m): 10:05pm On Aug 02, 2013
osaiworld:

I like you because you are a typical Nigerian and if anybody should ask me to give an example of problems troubling his country I will eagerly point to you,because you are a big problem.
Records dont lie they say. you are here defending Adaobi despite the fact Fashola presented his facts and obi has not refuted the claims. you have the same problem with ur dunde governor obi. shame on you. shioor
I GAVE U 1000000 marks

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:07pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:
I join in laughing at your warped sense of right and wrong grin grin grin

I join you in laughing at his warped sense of what makes sense and what's funny.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
me1234: U must be a fool to believe that false document being circulated in media as prove that fashola notified Obi over the deportation.did he also notified other governors? And if he did, why didn't he take them to their respective states of origin, why dump them at onisha bridge by 2am?

Another top of the bill dumb post from the usual dumb posters.....na by force to comment?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
moodswing: I was hoping to see evidence of correspondence between Lagos state govt and Anambra State Govt. I ended up with a scanned document apparently typed this evening just to make a WRONG look RIGHT.

Yoruba's I hail oooo.

Fashola's Govt is full of lies, deceit and utmost treachery.

Shame on all of you who support evil just because it was done by someone from your tribe. Shame!

shame on you for typing jargons. dont obi us here or else we will fasholanise you right away.
the only person that can dispute this document is ur tribalist governor. tell him to come put and deny this document before you start yarning jargons.

5 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

I haven't said it doesn't happen.
What stops the deportees from returning since entry clearances are not required within one's own country?

if they return to lagos again, they would be picked up again and sent back.....the money to ship them out of lagos and the security provided is peanuts to lagos state.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 10:11pm On Aug 02, 2013
osaiworld:

shame on you for typing jargons. dont obi us here or else we will fasholanise you right away.
the only person that can dispute this document is ur tribalist governor. tell him to come put and deny this document before you start yarning jargons.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Koffiman: 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=Texas.Cowgirl][/quote]
stop displaying ur stupidity and fickle mind publicly. I have followed all ur comments on this forum and discovered that u are a total clown with no IQ. A deluded bigot.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=Youngtekkey] tongue tongue tongue
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by moodswing(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Some people have been saying some dumb stuff here today...but your is the icing on the cake...really dumb poster.

If you have no reasonable response to my comment. Then shut the hell up and keep your idiocy to yourself. Azzhole
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

if they return to lagos again, they would be picked up again and sent back.....the money to ship them out of lagos and the security provided is peanuts to lagos state.
Be rest assured they are all in Lagos as we speak so start searching!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Delafruita(m): 10:13pm On Aug 02, 2013
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by segzicres(m): 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
Oh well, feck ibo govenors. If they've not been terrible they wont migrate to lagos n feck the ibo peeps lamenting! Feck the 3am dumping thats the only wrong thing LASG did. If we are comparing right n wrongs then we will seenthat LASG is a saint. Feck you if you like my post. In fact feck GEJ
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

I join you in laughing at his warped sense of what makes sense and what's funny.
Yes my sister, some people are so used to having their family re- union under Eko Bridge.
Am thinking Fashola's family must have lived under a bridge, else I do not know why he will take people to the Niger bridge for family re- union.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

lol. If you say so.
Just wanted to point out to those viewing this "reunion/ deportation" as final that it isn't, as long as we remain one country.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
coogar:

hahahaahaha.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 10:16pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:
Be rest assured they are all in Lagos as we speak so start searching!

So you are admitting to deporting your homeless and mentally challenged indigenes from Anambra to come and be a nuisance in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Do you realise that you need a Psychiatrist's Pronouncement to say that someone is mentally ill?
Can Lagos state provide the documents from qualified psychiatrists pronouncing detained persons as ill?

The LASG has provided evidence that they informed your useless gay governor that they will deliver these miscreants but your govenor OBI OLE was too exhausted after enuff palm wine and Akpu to remember. Biko bros what could we have done otherwise?

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

So you are admitting to deporting your homeless and mentally challenged indigenes from Anambra to come and be a nuisance in Lagos.

There is joy in sharing.

P.s I fail to see the humour in your comment.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Bournvitanisha: 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

I stated a fact.
Deportation within one's own country is pointless.

Keep providing free transportation, Lagos state government's prerogative.

What should I call this? Hypocrisy? She claims that deportation is useless. She knows that both Abia and Anambra states deported non-natives yet she still pointed out Lagos. Ibos and their " tribalistic" nature.why are you afraid to reunite with family in your land?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by moodswing(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
osaiworld:

I am not from Anambra state ogbeni. Fortunately I got what you and other People from your tribe don't have. "Brain".

So I won't reply your comment. Rather I'd say get a life.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by FILEBE(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
I assume Obama is reading this on Nairaland. He would sure have an hard laugh knowing that Nuclear weapons is too big to start a War in Nigeria. Just deport 3 destitutes from the east and there wil be war.

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahohohohohohohohohohohohehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe.
#Team 1NIGERIA

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Bournvitanisha:

What should I call this? Hypocrisy? She claims that deportation is useless. She knows that both Abia and Anambra states deported non-natives yet she still pointed out Lagos. Ibos and their " tribalistic" nature.why are you afraid to reunite with family in your land?

Where was Lagos pointed out and how do you know that I know about deportations in Abia and Anambra? Are you in my head?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:21pm On Aug 02, 2013
Delafruita: http://afolayinka./2013/08/02/anambra-deportationwhere-governor-fashola-got-it-wrong/

this blogger is a consummate rëtard.....
how can he say destitutes can go anywhere in nigeria and constitute a nuisance? why can't he open his gates and let the destitutes stay in his compound?

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 02, 2013
Fashola is just so way ahead of the game.

If he dares retire after 2015, I go die for e neck.

FASHOLA FOR PRESIDENT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=2mch]

[/
No I am admitting that the victims of kidnap and torture from Lagos State Government have lived beyond the aspirations of their tormentor!
Since they are very sane, they have conducted their due family re- union in their various homes in LAgos, part of their country Nigeria!

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Bournvitanisha: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

Where was Lagos pointed out and how do you know that I know about deportations in Abia and Anambra? Are you in my head?

You don't know ? Are you feigning ignorance?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

infact I give you 1000,000,000 likes
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 10:25pm On Aug 02, 2013
cocoduck: The thing i understand from this is that Nigeria is not one and can never be. Yo r oba man is Igbo man's biggest enemy, and I believe this is Tinubu's efforts to instill APC on the biggest economy east of the Niger. But it will not work. I really pity those Igbo people that invested all their money there, anyway, more Igbo people in the recent past invested HEAVILY in the East, much more than those who foolishly refused. However Lagos was not developed (Nigerian standard) By yo roba people, she is what she is by virtue of the fact that it used to be the capital of Nigeria. and as a result of corruption she has the only functioning seaport in Nigeria, and here is GEJ trying to change that, hence they are all up in arms against the igbo people.

Go and sit somewhere my friend. Nigeria will only divide when we YORUBA are strategically ready. You people are so innocent that you cant see the handwriting on the wall. You think it is easy to be Yoruba?? Go and ask your elders in your village- the dying ones i mean and they will tell you to respect us and worship us

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (40) (Reply)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.