Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation (55096 Views)

Gtbank Documents Show How Saraki Transferred $3 Million To U.S. / #Panama Papers: Documents Show Saraki Is The Owner Of Hidden Assets & Not Toyin / Anambra Government Fixes Nkpor Flyover After Online Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:
[quote author=KenGali]

Yes O! They already died to be in the SE east! 2 million of them.
Now they will rather die to be any where they are!
You will do nothing without first seceding from Nigeria, and quitting the oil money handed out to you regularly.

They will rather die than to be in the same state with Obi. Even though they deny it on NL. Who wants to die and be kidnapped in SE. That is what most of them say. Insecurity. Instead of Obi to fix his region, he is running about lying and making excuses for incompetence.At the end of the day, if Nigeria dissolves they will leave. They left in June 12.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Youngtekkey: how does this concern u madam are u the person am asking from don't provoke me?u are not even up to my standard i can't give u a chance
provoke ke grin if you like vex and tear your head with bottle na,i no send you besides why asking her such a stupid question. Is it your forking biz if she has a man or not. Don't derail this topic by asking stupid and irrelevant questions. Smh

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by FILEBE(m): 9:49pm On Aug 02, 2013
Damn! I'm late. The show has already begun. ;-( u guys started without me. And let me tell you guys, there will never b any State or Nation called Biafra o! Never!
I mean...my g.frnd is an Ibo girl! I'v spent a lot to let Biafra take her away from me na.
Pls this fight should just be withing the walls of Nairaland. Pls
Chukwudi is still my best friend

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by OneDrop: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
NO NIGERIAN HAS THE POWER TO NEGOTIATE ANY OF THE RIGHTS SECURE UNDER CHAPTER FOUR OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (as amended) MORE PARTICULARLY SECTION 41(1)right to freedom of movement ) . NOT EVEN WITH THE CONSENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL PERIOD . Please , FASHOLA , ATTONEY-GENERAL OF LAGOS STATE , JOE IGBOKWE , NGIGE AND OTHERS AT LARGE , YOU ALL BAD AND URGLY .
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Yes O! They already died to be in the SE east! 2 million of them.
Now they will rather die to be any where they are!
You will do nothing without first seceding from Nigeria, and quitting the parasitic oil money handout you get regularly.

Are you a Nigerian or Biafran? talk true ooooo...don't Obi me.Your reply will determine my next question to you....

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by LBT: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
chukwudi44: First and foremost there is nothing in this letter to prove that Anambra state Goverernment received ththis letter nor agreed with the LASG to bring in the destitutes @ 3am

Secondly not all the destitutes were from Anambra state,some were from other south easter states, we even have people from the south-south included.so what will be the basis for dumping this non-anambrarians in anambra? Did fashola also write to oshiomhole,martin elechi and others whoose indigenes were involved? Did these governors agree that their indigenes should be dumped in Anambra?
Here we go again, igbos and funny attitude! Why do you people like playing ethnic cards? Abeg if na war ona want make ona start am quick make all man fight am once and for all because am tired of all these ibo nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
One Drop: NO NIGERIAN HAS THE POWER TO NEGOTIATE ANY OF THE RIGHTS SECURE UNDER CHAPTER FOUR OF THE 1999 CONSTITUTION OF THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA (as amended) MORE PARTICULARLY SECTION 41(1)right to freedom of movement ) . NOT EVEN WITH THE CONSENT OF THE INDIVIDUAL PERIOD . Please , FASHOLA , ATTONEY-GENERAL OF LAGOS STATE , JOE IGBOKWE , NGIGE AND OTHERS AT LARGE , YOU ALL BAD AND URGLY .

Senior Advocate of Biafra......go to court since you are well versed in the relevant sections of the constitution ...

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

You need to be fired....Obi didn't pay you to be lying crudely this way.....

Obi is a bad teacher....he didn't train you properly

Did Fashola threaten to fire you if you do not lie for him.
Do not worry I am properly employed and can offer you a job as charity.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 9:52pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:

Senior Advocate of Biafra......go to court since you are well versed in the relevant sections of the constitution ...

grin grin grin

This is epic. I will use this in future. LMFAO.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
This "deportation/ reunion" exercise is pointless because the deportees can go back whenever they choose. It's not as though they require entry clearances to go anywhere within Nigeria.
Fashola has just provided free transportation for those who wanted a change of environment. Their families can help raise their fares back or they can just beg to raise their fares.
Not too expensive by bus from Onitsha to Lagos, is it?

They can go back and ensure they get caught just before Easter and Christmas every year so they can get free transportation to the east.

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2013
ilugunboy:
That fool have never step his Almajiri foot into Lagos......

Hundreds of them ...even around Femi's shrine in Agidingbi....

you are very correct!
the igbos in lagos are mostly exposed and enlightened, they would never argue the way the noisemakers here are doing.

it's those ones residing in the village that are actually talking nonsense. they are so staunch, very rigid and stuck in their igbotic beliefs. how can any logical human being say igbos don't beg in lagos?

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Midastouch1: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

You mean the man whose sandals you are not fit to untie!

His manhood is alive and well, where they thread I doubt you will ever see from afar even if given a hundred years! grin grin grin grin

His manhood failed him years before he joined his gburugburu ancestors. hence why his wife became collective property among both family and friends grin

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by adisa204(m): 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
Obiagu1: Facts:
1. Communication was made between both Lagos and Anambra State governments.
2. Number of persons involved were 14.
3. No date was set for the repatriation or arrangement concluded.
4. Over 70 persons were dumped at bridgehead, Onitsha, their alleged family homes.
5. They were dumped in the middle of the night with no one there to receive them.
6. A crime was committed by Lagos State government against the citizens of Nigeria.

If you support the deportation of persons in the middle of the night many of whom are not from Anambra State, leaving them to their own fate, then I put a curse on you. Let the government of whichever country you are living in arrest, maltreat, torture and send you back to Nigeria for no reason. Amen.
you put a curse on yourself,not anyone here at least they were not left to die before being taking back to there state.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

You sure have the nature of nuisance! grin grin
Obi did not lie, Fashola did! Fashola is too afraid to stand by his own actions.

I like you because you are a typical Nigerian and if anybody should ask me to give an example of problems troubling his country I will eagerly point to you,because you are a big problem.
Records dont lie they say. you are here defending Adaobi despite the fact Fashola presented his facts and obi has not refuted the claims. you have the same problem with ur dunde governor obi. shame on you. shioor

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by cocoduck: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote They will rather die than to be in the same state with Obi. Even though they deny it on NL. Who wants to die and be kidnapped in SE. That is what most of them say. Insecurity. Instead of Obi to fix his region, he is running about lying and making excuses for incompetence.At the end of the day, if Nigeria dissolves they will leave. They left in June 12. ][/quote]

have you ever been to the South East?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:
This "deportation/ reunion" exercise is pointless because the deportees can go back whenever they choose. It's not as though they require entry clearances to go anywhere within Nigeria.
Fashola has just provided free transportation for those who wanted a change of environment. Their families can help raise their fares back or the ones they can just beg to raise their fares.
They can go back and ensure they get caught just before Easter and Christmas every year so they can get free transportation to the east.

Not too expensive by bus from Onitsha to Lagos, is it?

[size=28pt]So far, over 29 beggars with children have been arrested within the Awka capital city and Onitsha. They have since been repatriated back to their various states of origin, which are mostly Ebonyi and Akwa Ibom.[/size]

You are quite shameless. Boasting that your homeless should return insead of holding your government to provide for them. undecided undecided. You see why when there is trouble any part of Nigeria, the casualties are mostly Igbo. Your governors do nothing, and you rely on other states to feed you people and your mentally challenged plus homeless. Lagos is not a welfare state, we will keep returning them like sardine.

2 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

His manhood failed him years before he joined his gburugburu ancestors. hence why his wife became collective property among both family and friends grin

I suppose your fathers manhood also failed him, who knows where you came from?
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by htajz: 9:55pm On Aug 02, 2013
funny country
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:56pm On Aug 02, 2013
angry

Peter Adaobi has been exposed as a lying demagogue. Not different from the way he totally tribalized Mallam EL Rufai's analysis of the Anambra budget conveniently leaving out the fact the man had criticised, much more harshly some northern states' budgets.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

You are quite shameless. Boasting that your homeless should return insead of holding your government to provide for them. undecided undecided. You see why when there is trouble any part of Nigeria, the casualties are mostly Igbo. Your governors do nothing, and you rely on other states to feed you people and your mentally challenged plus homeless. Lagos is not a welfare state, we will keep returning them like sardine.
Lagos is not a Welfare State, Just a Parasitic One!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Koffiman: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
Midastouch1:

That is her own account which is definitely a big FAT IGBO LIE. WHY did OBI OLE forget to pick her at the appointed time? That is the most pertinent question

I can see ur rotten mouth opening wide like orinoco dam as u are hitting d keyboard senselessly. May u be in their condition if u think they told lies. Amen
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 9:57pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

I stated a fact.
Deportation within one's own country is pointless.

Keep providing free transportation, Lagos state government's prerogative.

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:

grin grin grin

This is epic. I will use this in future. LMFAO.

Don't mind the bandit... grin grin he just jumped into the thread and start quoting some stvpid stuff grin

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
osaiworld:

I like you because you are a typical Nigerian and if anybody should ask me to give an example of problems troubling his country I will eagerly point to you,because you are a big problem.
Records dont lie they say. you are here defending Adaobi despite the fact Fashola presented his facts and obi has not refuted the claims. you have the same problem with ur dunde governor obi. shame on you. shioor

I like you too! Except that you are not so intelligent! I am wondering how to help you realise that in-spite of any record, fake or real, Anambra State Government does not have the power to empower Fashola to abuse the rights of any Nigerian as enshrined in the Constitution. cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

I stated a fact.

KenGali:
Lagos is not a Welfare State, Just a Parasitic One!

3 Likes

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by moodswing(m): 10:02pm On Aug 02, 2013
I was hoping to see evidence of correspondence between Lagos state govt and Anambra State Govt. I ended up with a scanned document apparently typed this evening just to make a WRONG look RIGHT.

Yoruba's I hail oooo.

Fashola's Govt is full of lies, deceit and utmost treachery.

Shame on all of you who support evil just because it was done by someone from your tribe. Shame!
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
KenGali:

Did Fashola threaten to fire you if you do not lie for him.
Do not worry I am properly employed and can offer you a job as charity.

Keep your lying lying job.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by somegirl1: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:
[img]http://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&docid=Y_pFe-OJDcnJwM&tbnid=G37BNvjYnS--vM:&ved=0CAUQjRw&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.webwisedom.com%2Ftag%2Fblog%2F&ei=RR78UbjOMYyRrAehr4HYDg&bvm=bv.50165853,d.bmk&psig=AFQjCNFVS2QtNoFchRYsU624lSSr4fCzGw&ust=1375561777271497[/img]

If you want to show an image. Attach it properly
No one's clicking on your link.
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by coogar: 10:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
some-girl:

I stated a fact.

deportation is not pointless - it happens everywhere.. where are the destitutes in abuja city? where were the destitutes when nigeria hosted the junior world cup in 99? each state should endeavour to remove the undesirables in their state.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Youngtekkey(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
arcbabe: provoke ke grin if you like vex and tear your head with bottle na,i no send you besides why asking her such a stupid question. Is it your forking biz if she has a man or not. Don't derail this topic by asking stupid and irrelevant questions. Smh
i question the way parents are training their children now adays especially female childs so am asking stupid question it's not ya fault i descend so low in replying u earlier have a good nite don't quote me again ooooonoooooooooo
Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by 2mch(m): 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
[img][/img]
some-girl:

If you want to show an image. Attach it properly
No one's clicking on your link.

1 Like

Re: Documents Show Lagos Informed Anambra Government Before Alleged Deportation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 02, 2013
2mch:
I join in laughing at your warped sense of right and wrong grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (40) (Reply)

Police Panel Recommends Demotion For Abba Kyari To Prevent Extradition / It Is Distasteful - Soyinka Condemns Pyrates Confraternity Video Mocking Tinubu / Nigerian Army Troops Ambush BHT On The High Way Express In The North East(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.