Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess (36780 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess / House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by IYANGBALI: 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
lacasa: First of all, u make wearing open-end slippers look like a local fashion statement.

- if wearing 14k to 25k Italian or Spanish-made 100% leather Maserratis, Leonardos or Davinas are local, then u Sir are out of bounds.

- Walking bare footed to where pls??. if u r within yr house and decide to walk bare footed indoors shld that be a bad thing.

- Eat off the floor like dogs. if u had said eating/having their meals with 2 or more friends/associates etc on rugs, mats, as is common tradition inside or within the compound then i'ld have agreed wt u. But off the floor like dogs ....that's just B.S

Besides, in all my interactions with Shehu idris or his family, i'm yet to see a day wen they ate bones off the floor like dogs as u mentioned.

Don't mind them,the truth is alway very bitter especially if you hate stout
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by oderemo(m): 2:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Deiok: He is not the first to do it,
meaning what? so there4 we shld accept this foolishness cos he is not the first.
y dont we make sure he is the last to do this nauseating act in public.
cos we are the one paying him, and by GOD we pay shillions for his actions/non actions
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by IAMBREEZY: 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Touts
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Jeezyy(m): 2:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
Bring the holy cane!!!
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by IYANGBALI: 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
Kenny4lyfe: Did he just pull off his shoes?
No he pulled of his pants,you can now bend down for him to go inside you grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by slap1(m): 2:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
The house was on recess, people! What else should he have done? Practice Kung-Fu with the mace?

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by IYANGBALI: 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
lacasa:

You r way off point Wt the crap u wrote abt hausas.

Rich hausas r d most sophisticated in Naija #Fact
Liar,hausa with money behave the guy just wrote,damn too simple life
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by labodeolu(m): 2:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
Don

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
homesteady:

Don't mind that fool!! I wonder why all this southerners think that the North is one bush!! Were civilisation is yet to get there!
They haven't been to the north oh,but they will open their large mouths and say nonsense about hausa people!
That's why whenever they are doing any rating of governors, they will always put Northern governors last, meanwhile most of them have out-performed their southern counterparts!!
I'll still stand by this statement - Rich hausa people are the most civilised people in Nigeria

You are foolish, Inska! I lived in the North and I stand by what I wrote. Abuja, Niger, Kaduna, Nasarawa, Kano, Kebbi........ I would say less than 5% of Hausas are civilized. It is a known fact that education fosters civilization and the Northerners are not on the same level of education with their southern conterparts. The poors don't even have access to good education in the North. Most of the well educated in the North happen to belong to the elite and ruling class. Show me well educated Northerners who are not from elite and ruling class.

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ogbonoeba: 2:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abiyamọ: Hmmmm.....

And he is barefoot!!! Chei! Naija na wa o
shocked
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by oderemo(m): 2:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
slap1: The house was on recess, people! What else should he have done? Practice Kung-Fu with the mace?
can you for once stop justifying this act, we shld expect more frm public figure.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 2:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
Smh
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by spacebus: 2:51pm On Aug 03, 2013
Will any reasonable official;be it private or public put his feet up like dat?worse still on national tv..dat shii crayyy!
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
All they do is relax there and still get paid fat with money that is suppose to be used for other important things instead of wasting it on these useless lawmakers. Smh
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by slap1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
ode remo:
can you for once stop justifying this act, we shld expect more frm public figure.
I get what you're saying, but it's not like the guy posed for the camera. Celebrities have been caught off-guard in public picking their noses or doing other disgusting things. The guy is a human being, with a different cultural background and orientation. . .he probably did that unconsciously! That's my point!

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 2:53pm On Aug 03, 2013
booqee: no big deal bourit. Nigeria's legislative arm of govt has always been a big and stewpid joke. From yerima, to the thugs in dat of rivers state, to the clown patrick obiagbon... Infact i give up..lemme go and sleep undecided

LOLz Bukky grin grin
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Niyomi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
No space on d floor for him put his foot because of Ghana must go. Yeye lawmaker

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Niyomi(m): 2:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
No space on d floor for him to put his foot because of Ghana must go. Yeye lawmaker

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Mudash(m): 2:55pm On Aug 03, 2013
ℓ̊ dnt blame dm bcs some of dm dnt knw sitting manners, nd ̶̷̩̥̊͡ђa̶̲̥̅̊τ̅ d Protocal I̶̲̥̅̊s̶̲̥̅̊ al abt i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the house... Otele pple

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by sammsimm(m): 3:03pm On Aug 03, 2013
homesteady:

Don't mind that fool!! I wonder why all this southerners think that the North is one bush!! Were civilisation is yet to get there!
They haven't been to the north oh,but they will open their large mouths and say nonsense about hausa people!
That's why whenever they are doing any rating of governors, they will always put Northern governors last, meanwhile most of them have out-performed their southern counterparts!!
I'll still stand by this statement - Rich hausa people are the most civilised people in Nigeria

Aboki u ar right..

But 4 ur mind
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by moscobabs(m): 3:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
U can take person from the bush but u can not take bush from person
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
MY MAN DON'T MIND THEM. RELAX YOU ARE IN UR PARLOR. IF ANYBODY TALKS, NACK D PERSON AKPAKO.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Ucheosefoh(m): 3:18pm On Aug 03, 2013
homesteady:

I believe u especially Sen Yerima lol
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by PStacks(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Very useless character.

I have arrived kind'a character.

Maybe he wants to try his luck and copy the master.

If he sells the had "No-shoes" story, he might win elections cheesy
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Temptee101(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dis country is long dead n gone...smh!
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Temptee101(m): 3:24pm On Aug 03, 2013
P.Stacks:
Very useless character.

I have arrived kind'a character.

Maybe he wants to try his luck and copy the master.

If he sells the had "No-shoes" story, he might win elections cheesy
If i get u correctly, u mean we shud blame it on GEJ??
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by jahsharon: 3:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
homesteady:

This thing dey pain you oooo. The North can never be as civilized as the South. Even Atiku Abubakar said you are 50 years behind the South. Go sleep joooo.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by dplomaticVal: 3:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
I no send.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by tekel(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
PROMINENT50:

Lol.
guy u don kil me wit laff 4 here'oo... But u went 2 far wit d dog stuf
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by delors(m): 3:31pm On Aug 03, 2013
Their discussion caught on hidden microphone! grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by johnsonjosbles(m): 3:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
homesteady:

your papa, sorry you no even get papa self, you came out of alumanjiri sch, and you r talking. No be your ppl talk say western education ȋ̝̊̅§ fobiden, who even give you acess on NL. Idiots
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by bidexolumanish(m): 3:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
na so cow dey behave nw.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo / Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.