Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,106 members, 7,811,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess (36779 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess / House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by georgegina: 5:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
PROMINENT50:

Lol.
aw r u sure he is an hausa man?
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ChiefTapioca: 5:59pm On Aug 03, 2013
Na wa oooo!!

Why am I being attacked. Where in my post did I say the guy is Ibo?

Abi conscience dey judge una??

grin grin grin
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Audukaya: 6:00pm On Aug 03, 2013
if nig.isto be raised in asunder, tribalism and religionism must be the cause.scally waggs
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 6:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
PROMINENT50:

Lol.
Wawa kawai. Uban ka ne karen ai.
When have you ever seen a normal person of any race or ethnicity eating any thing off the floor?
Dan rainin wayo.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by horlabiyi(m): 6:11pm On Aug 03, 2013
Enjoyment at its peak. Hahahaha senator na kalokalo
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by spicyb: 6:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Nigeria politicians are not diff frm motor park touts.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
fiscalcliff: This video gives you an insight into the Nigerian psyche and why sh*t like this happen cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA4AYQ2mFU

I felt like slapping this girl! angry angry angry

5 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
Big-boy things! Nigger with attitude.

I love Nigeria!
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Ochek: 6:43pm On Aug 03, 2013
komek:

This biggest fool i have ever listened in recent times is that stupid girl. Why wont she leave Nigeria because of these and that. among everything she mentioned, all still happens in the so called USA. Colonial mentality.

Was begining to think that Was just.me who watched that kid talk all those trash. Yes! We got loads of shit happening down here but ve she tot of the damn stuffs going down daily in her save haven? By the way, what family in Nija does she come from? I can bet They ve contribute.lil or Nothing to make Nija a Save Haven.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Pennywise(m): 6:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
The i diotic lawmaker would have been suspended the moment his shameful act became public knowledge in a structured (not

necessarily developed) country. He disgraced himself, the National Assembly and all his colleagues in particular the one

seated directly before him who has to smell the ugly pair of feet and who didnt have the courage and the common sense to

call the fooool to order (assuming himself is aware that sth wrong is being done).
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
IYA NGBALI: shut your stinking mouth,that is not an igbo man
i say na igbo man... yeye fowl.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
bleach alhaji: free education see where u took us to? even the the amala stained teethDude don't even know the different between wine colour and red colour ogbomosho here I come.this guy jalingo goat is better than u

red is red. which kind color be wine color?. Primary, secondary or tertiary color? My cap na burukutu color. I guess u r satisfied.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by MANOSUB(m): 7:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
He forgot himself at home
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by DoctorAbu(m): 7:09pm On Aug 03, 2013
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by aydrees09: 7:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
Soon .... We would start to use mat in the house of ASSembly
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by slimyem: 7:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
fiscalcliff: This video gives you an insight into the Nigerian psyche and why sh*t like this happen cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA4AYQ2mFU
This video.....
I'm just going to do exactly what she said is going to happen at the end of the video. undecided
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Classicalman(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
And how does this affect the price of Kilishi in the market??
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nicepoker(m): 7:54pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chief Tapioca: Dude is wearing a red cap...

We know where he's from...

grin grin
tapioca wat a name.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by BabaAlabi: 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2013
slimyem: This video.....
I'm just going to do exactly what she said is going to happen at the end of the video. undecided
That shows how silly we Nigerians are. Someone made a video to raise valid points, granted she should not have used such strong words but she made valid points. The way we can start is raising awareness because Nigerians need to know that the current situation is not okay. Change cannot and would not happen if many Nigerians have this attitude. Thumbs up to Kola.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by wonder05: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2013
abeg my people,don't let us be too sentimental about dis issue..dey are nt in session..but on recess. Whatever dey like dey do during recess.. Sebi na becos we det see dis one. Wot of d ones u cannot see..so abeg leave dis pple...
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Paretomaster(m): 8:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
free2ryhme: I dont expect less from an aboki and fulani marauder
thunder fire u there, ajokuta ma momi!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 03, 2013
MAY DAY MAY DAY!

Please all the people here claiming they pay the members of the National Assembly I have a question for you?

Are you from Delta, Rivers or Bayelsa State?

If you are not from any of the above states, please stop claiming you pay them because you are too poor to!

@ Post: I have seen pics of USA, Chinese and French presidents dozing off in public occasions. I have also watched videos of foreign national assembly members fight during session.

We should know when to frown and when to laugh at the behaviours of our leaders.

This picture isn't special enough to warrant a laugh or frown.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Thebone: 8:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
Dey no kn more dan i support d motion
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Thebone: 8:42pm On Aug 03, 2013
God will save us
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Vivapros(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2013
wot do we expect wen som1 didnt fnish his primary skl,wil b n d senate,hw do u expect him 2 behave wen his nt displined.gud 4 us dat s wot we wnt.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by finsulyman: 9:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
And u ar still a driver to them.who is nw idiot?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by mikron(m): 9:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
eddiebruk: Na so Nigeria senators be, Bunch of Jobless idiots, height of Joblessness
dude this one no be senate, na house of reps. look at the color of the seats. observe b4 u post
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 03, 2013
Stella_Bella: *His feet is on the desk*
I am not shocked because all they discuss is marrying young girls and sharing money.

'no be una vote for dem'. Thats how you guys will keep insulting them and at the end of the day, you will allow yourself to be brainwashed by them which will lead you to voting them again. 'Tor' when you vote them in, close your eyes to what they do since you put them there. GOD deliver us in nigeria from mumurism IJMN. AMEN
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
[b]f u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbosf u ----ck Igbos[/b]

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by biodex(m): 10:04pm On Aug 03, 2013
well, our national issue is discuss in bear parlor, d national assembly grin is just a camo.........
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by felipemadero(m): 10:17pm On Aug 03, 2013
Abiyamọ: Hmmmm.....
e dey im papa sittin rum...smh!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Philip Aduda Greeted By A Cultural Group In Abuja. Photo / Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / How Babagana Zulum Aborted Plot By Fayemi, El-rufai To Sack Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.