Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess (36781 Views)

DSS: Fayose Rewards Ekiti Assembly Member For ‘loyalty’-the Tribune / Senators, Reps To Embark On 4 Weeks Recess / House Of Assembly Member Kicked Out Of The House Floor For Indecent Dressing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by diehard1: 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
(this is recess time! am not Hausa but I don't get what the man and his tribe has done to deserve so much bashing in this context. Nigerians have so much hatred for one another. Wonder how you all live together. may God save you all

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by rindee(m): 3:49pm On Aug 03, 2013
Tired of talking, let share the money tin tongue
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by premlove(m): 3:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
lacasa: First of all, u make wearing open-end slippers look like a local fashion statement.

- if wearing 14k to 25k Italian or Spanish-made 100% leather Maserratis, Leonardos or Davinas are local, then u Sir are out of bounds.

- Walking bare footed to where pls??. if u r within yr house and decide to walk bare footed indoors shld that be a bad thing.

- Eat off the floor like dogs. if u had said eating/having their meals with 2 or more friends/associates etc on rugs, mats, as is common tradition inside or within the compound then i'ld have agreed wt u. But off the floor like dogs ....that's just B.S

Besides, in all my interactions with Shehu idris or his family, i'm yet to see a day wen they ate bones off the floor like dogs as u mentioned.

but u were the one that call jonathan a shoeless president becos he was not putting on shoe in his sitting room now u c notin wrong abt it.smh
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by sexkillzisacunt: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
labodeolu: Don't mind them o. I don't think it's fair to insult the Hausa people grin . Even though they are just a bunch of dirty illiterates, we should try to get along. cheesy
Did you just praise them by calling them dirty and illiterates?
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ddeola: 4:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
A bunch of pedos....U no wat I mean ? angry angry angry
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by bleachalhaji: 4:08pm On Aug 03, 2013
Chief Tapioca: Dude is wearing a red cap...

We know where he's from...

grin grin
free education see where u took us to? even the the amala stained teethDude don't even know the different between wine colour and red colour ogbomosho here I come.this guy jalingo goat is better than u

3 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Oshiite: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2013
lacasa: First of all, u make wearing open-end slippers look like a local fashion statement.

- if wearing 14k to 25k Italian or Spanish-made 100% leather Maserratis, Leonardos or Davinas are local, then u Sir are out of bounds.

- Walking bare footed to where pls??. if u r within yr house and decide to walk bare footed indoors shld that be a bad thing.

- Eat off the floor like dogs. if u had said eating/having their meals with 2 or more friends/associates etc on rugs, mats, as is common tradition inside or within the compound then i'ld have agreed wt u. But off the floor like dogs ....that's just B.S

Besides, in all my interactions with Shehu idris or his family, i'm yet to see a day wen they ate bones off the floor like dogs as u mentioned.

u sound so arrogant and proud wt no sense of humour at all,reel out all the designers name dat u know,aboki be aboki
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Rooneyboy(m): 4:20pm On Aug 03, 2013

grin grin

Are u crazy

That thing no be the colour of igbo man cap , that's more like a wine colour, abi u get colour blindness ni

........That guy na ABOKI. Its only abokis that wear that colour.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by komek(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
fiscalcliff: This video gives you an insight into the Nigerian psyche and why sh*t like this happen cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TA4AYQ2mFU

This biggest fool i have ever listened in recent times is that stupid girl. Why wont she leave Nigeria because of these and that. among everything she mentioned, all still happens in the so called USA. Colonial mentality.

2 Likes

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Rooneyboy(m): 4:22pm On Aug 03, 2013
bleach alhaji: free education see where u took us to? even the the amala stained teethDude don't even know the different between wine colour and red colour ogbomosho here I come.this guy jalingo goat is better than u

that guy get colour blindness .

He doesn't know the difference between wine and red. SMH
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by chimerase2: 4:25pm On Aug 03, 2013
eddiebruk: Na so Nigeria senators be, Bunch of Jobless idiots, height of Joblessness
dts house of rep bro mi
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by DonaldGenes(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
Stella_Bella: *His feet is on the desk*
I am not shocked because all they discuss is marrying young girls and sharing money.

lol
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by mediachirps(m): 4:26pm On Aug 03, 2013
sign of idleness

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by AnanseK(m): 4:27pm On Aug 03, 2013
PROMINENT50:

Lol.

And this post is not hidden!
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Btruth: 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
kiss

B4 nko? What do you expect from him? Thank God that you did not catch him spiting on the floor of the house after eating his goro........lol

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ofala(m): 4:28pm On Aug 03, 2013
The fact remains that majority of these guys at NASS aint serious but to get to this level.......? May God help our Dear County

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Rooneyboy(m): 4:30pm On Aug 03, 2013
homesteady:

Don't mind that fool!! I wonder why all this southerners think that the North is one bush!! Were civilisation is yet to get there!
They haven't been to the north oh,but they will open their large mouths and say nonsense about hausa people!
That's why whenever they are doing any rating of governors, they will always put Northern governors last, meanwhile most of them have out-performed their southern counterparts!!
I'll still stand by this statement - Rich hausa people are the most civilised people in Nigeria

Give me one reason why a southerner should go to the north

Who wants to die grin

#death zone

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by AnanseK(m): 4:33pm On Aug 03, 2013
payless:

I know a lot of Hausas. Atiku Bagudu and Bello Bagudu are rich Hausas and they behave like that. I know these two very well and I know others too up to the palace of Emir of Zauzau. So many other Hausas do the same thing. They just happen to live a very simple life. Show me where I insulted Hausas. Tell me if what I said about wearing leather slippers and walking around without shoes are not true. It wasn't an insult. It is just saying the obvious. May be I should not have included dog in my statement.

But the dog is you. How can you escape from your self - son of a b*ch. ? copy copy cat wearing covered leather shoes in bed even at a soaring tropical temperature of 38-40 degrees Celsius.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Jaypurple: 4:39pm On Aug 03, 2013
na beans dat guy chop.......wit him red cap like mallam bodo.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 4:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
This na Igbo man na. watin una dey argue? Though this has nothing to do with tribe but na igbo man.

Average igbo man is proud-foolish and their girls get bad mouth and claim watin their father nor be...
This Igbo man in question is from a poor family, gained power/money/fame through crime. For him mind, WHICH CELEBRITY I WILL SPEND THE WEEKEND WITH.

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by dnawah(m): 4:45pm On Aug 03, 2013
R u sure an under age girl,is not given him head there?make una no verse 4 me o!

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by AMvanquish: 4:52pm On Aug 03, 2013
Too many Daft, unnecessary comments in this thread.. People wud jus conclude na Hausa n start bashing. Is that the issue we should be worried about? Are they not more important issues @ hand? Tribalists love threads lyk dis, another opportunity to point fingers. Shame..Smh

1 Like

Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
SORRY TO SAY BUT MOST NIGERIANS ARE LIKE THAT. EVEN IN RESTAURANTS THEY PUT THEIR FEET ON THE TABLE. SO MUCH FOR TABLE MANNERS.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by ubanett(m): 5:07pm On Aug 03, 2013
if na Obama una go say the guy so simple. i blame joblessness
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by slimfit1(m): 5:10pm On Aug 03, 2013
Allow the man abeg you think say he easy to they cary Ghana must go bag every day go house. Make inner allow am joor.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nobody: 5:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
PROMINENT50:

Lol.

you have started your tribal rantings again? hmm
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by tiwasiaife(m): 5:18pm On Aug 03, 2013

grin grin
Red cap with agbada na frm were? Go check if sen. Jonathan zwingina does nt wear red cap.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
sexkillzisacunt: Did you just praise them by calling them dirty and illiterates?
na praise him praise dem no read meanings to what he wrote
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by IYANGBALI: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
PDPwayoo: This na Igbo man na. watin una dey argue? Though this has nothing to do with tribe but na igbo man.

Average igbo man is proud-foolish and their girls get bad mouth and claim watin their father nor be...
This Igbo man in question is from a poor family, gained power/money/fame through crime. For him mind, WHICH CELEBRITY I WILL SPEND THE WEEKEND WITH.
shut your stinking mouth,that is not an igbo man
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by COOLDUN: 5:44pm On Aug 03, 2013
homesteady:

Don't mind that fool!! I wonder why all this southerners think that the North is one bush!! Were civilisation is yet to get there!
They haven't been to the north oh,but they will open their large mouths and say nonsense about hausa people!
That's why whenever they are doing any rating of governors, they will always put Northern governors last, meanwhile most of them have out-performed their southern counterparts!!
I'll still stand by this statement - Rich hausa people are the most civilised people in Nigeria

From your comment it means that majority of the Northerners are UNCIVILIZED because the rich in North are less in number than the poor. Where the UNCIVILIZED is the majority also means that the Northerners are UNCIVILIZED, because majority carries the vote. No insult meant o.
Re: National Assembly Member With His Feet Up On A Chair During Recess by Nikky4izuu: 5:46pm On Aug 03, 2013
when touts are voted into power, that is what the masses get, a shameless display.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari And Atiku Fans Wear Customized Tops (Photos) / Etiedu Ukpong Attacked By Thugs Over Facebook Post Against Emmanuel Enoidem / Nigerians Blast Jimoh Ibrahim Over "Goodluck Jonathan Is An Armed Robber" Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.