Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,568 members, 7,955,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:04 PM

If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do (700 Views)

A Night To Your Wedding And You Catch Your Partner Cheating,will You Call It Off / Ladies...if You Caught Your Man... / Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Bekokoja(m): 11:01am On Aug 03, 2013
Me, i go jst leave her to let her conscience judge her
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2013
removed
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Nobody: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2013
wetin you say make I do. every body does it but don't caught
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Nomski0(f): 11:41am On Aug 03, 2013
Leave him na. What else do you want to do?
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by cardoso111(m): 11:47am On Aug 03, 2013
Will cast the devil out of her
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by sakaguchi(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2013
Similar thread on this same topic have been opened on nairaland severally.
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Nobody: 2:12pm On Aug 03, 2013
i'll hang myself or drink cement(i think dat one is easier). I can't handle it bro
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by NNMUU(m): 2:48pm On Aug 03, 2013
I'd take her home, to the room kiss her passionately and then work my way up to her neck and tighten my grip.
I'd slit her throat and then cleanse myself with her blood as I sacrifice her lifeless body to the darklords.
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Dubemkelly(m): 3:21pm On Aug 03, 2013
As human,u get hurt @dat point esp if u hv invested more nd being mature,u take it as one of dose shyts dat cud be flushed out....No hard feelings,sum things r bound 2 break n moving on is d best thing ever
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by dplomaticVal: 3:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
l will spit on her whorlish genitaI, then excise her 2 bristols to serv as deterrent to others. undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Nobody: 10:02pm On Aug 03, 2013
I will cook for both of them and stay aside till they are both through undecided
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Adufaye(m): 11:34pm On Aug 03, 2013
Hmmm tinkin! Where she take dy cheat dy important if na d bobo hus no wahala,I go just settle matter wit her,nxt week invite her cum,(b4 she go don reach ma hus I go make sure no cloth go dy inside ma rum,)den I go nak her(our last sex)!I go carry her cloth soak in side wata,go troway am far,tel her make she go carry am
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Adufaye(m): 11:35pm On Aug 03, 2013
smothly: I will cook for both of them and stay aside till they are both through undecided
eh u b witch o cheesy grin
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by jhydebaba(m): 11:41pm On Aug 03, 2013
Premeditated murder
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 04, 2013
Adufaye: eh u b witch o cheesy grin
hello wizard cheesy
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Adufaye(m): 8:01am On Aug 04, 2013
smothly: hello wizard cheesy
lol hope say Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... No fly yesternyt?grin
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 04, 2013
Adufaye: lol hope say Y̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊и̣̣̣̣̥... No fly yesternyt?grin
you spoilt lastnight show for me now angry
Re: If Your Caught Your Partner Cheating Wat Will You Do by Adufaye(m): 9:20am On Aug 04, 2013
smothly: you spoilt lastnight show for me now angry
yeah I knw,no vex I don send A̶̲̥̅♏ abeg check A̶̲̥̅♏ cus A̶̲̥̅♏ vry #sad

(1) (Reply)

Was She Actually Joking? / If He Loves You? / We Lost A Relationship To Genotype Incompatibility. Check Urs b4 U Go Serious!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.