Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,799 members, 7,810,079 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? (4607 Views)

How Telemundo Destroy Our Ladies Emotionally / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / My Hubby Is Emotionally Mean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
Fellas be honest if given the choice, would you rather have your man/women physically unfaithfully than emotionally unfaithfully?
Or the other way round?

For me, I may forgive my bf if he have just one careless night of sex with someone. undecided undecided
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by jaybee3(m): 4:17pm On Jul 15, 2011
Emotional is far worse as effect of such tends to be permanent
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by sistajay(f): 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2011
Worse if its emotional. Me I like to park in a man's heart and use wheel clamp, cos I aint goin no where. cool
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Sijo01(f): 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2011
Both are bad!
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by kokoye(m): 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2011
I cant stand either
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by MrsChima(f): 4:33pm On Jul 15, 2011
I don't care. Life goes on. There is nothing you can do about it. You can kill yourself if it is a big deal to you.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I don't care. Life goes on. There is nothing you can do about it. You can kill yourself if it is a big deal to you.
Wifey, are you ok or is this Mr Chima? grin grin
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by MrsChima(f): 4:43pm On Jul 15, 2011
rokiatu:

Wifey, are you ok or is this Mr Chima? grin grin

Hissssss angry angry angry

I am okay I think wifey. cry How are you? kiss
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 15, 2011
I am fine thanks.

So what do you think of the topic?

Cuz I just don't understand what you said earlier. cheesy
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by MrsChima(f): 5:02pm On Jul 15, 2011
Let me say it this way,

It doesn't matter which type of cheating have been attempted or performed it won't change what has been done. Either we can live on or kill ourselves.

Better wifey? tongue
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Let me say it this way,

It doesn't matter which type of cheating have been attempted or performed it won't change what has been done. Either we can live on or kill ourselves.

Better wifey? tongue
grin grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by chines4(m): 5:12pm On Jul 15, 2011
Nawao Rokiatu which one be emotional cheating? If your partner is out of love, that one na serious case ooo. Its not cheating, its called break up on the way.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by ono(m): 5:15pm On Jul 15, 2011
what's the difference between the two?
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by MrsChima(f): 5:18pm On Jul 15, 2011
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Mcleo007(m): 1:29am On Jul 16, 2011
Emotional is better. angry
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by pleep(m): 3:02am On Jul 16, 2011
What is emotional infedelity?
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 3:08am On Jul 16, 2011
pleep:

What is emotional infedelity?

Same thing as the physical infidelity, minus the action. Thinking about another woman/man even while your partner is in your presence, which would diminish the amount of attention your partner receives from you.

It's worst than physical infidelity, because your mind, spirit and soul is not aligned with your partner's anymore. Often you feel depressed, emotionally withdrawn from her, and might even easy feel irritation towards him/her for no reason. Atleast physical infidelity still has 10% chance of being stopped.

It's like living with a soulless body.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by pleep(m): 3:21am On Jul 16, 2011
^Oh like those ppl who say accidentaly another womans name when they are getting married. Or prentend their wife is someone else. sad
I don't know which is worse.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by MrsChima(f): 3:39am On Jul 16, 2011
Pleep! Pleep! Oh I mean Mr. Chima! Mr. Chima!
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by dhappyking(m): 4:11am On Jul 16, 2011
I guess this is a dicey one. However, if the physical cheating is a one night stand and probably done on the spur of the moment, I think it will be easier to deal with than the emotional cheating.
The problem with emotional cheating is that you see the signs and may not be able to prove anything till it goes GBAM right before your eyes. This can be devastating cause it can keep u wondering where you went wrong.Especially when you know the third party involved.
Both are bad and are better kept off any serious relationship.Never underestimate the power of imagination when these kind of things are involved. Have you seen the movie ' Eyes wide shut'? Just to drive home my points.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 16, 2011
dhappyking:

I guess this is a dicey one. However, if the physical cheating is a one night stand and probably done on the spur of the moment, I think it will be easier to deal with than the emotional cheating.
The problem with emotional cheating is that you see the signs and may not be able to prove anything till it goes GBAM right before your eyes. This can be devastating cause it can keep u wondering where you went wrong.Especially when you know the third party involved.
Both are bad and are better kept off any serious relationship.Never underestimate the power of imagination when these kind of things are involved. Have you seen the movie ' Eyes wide shut'? Just to drive home my points.
Gbam!!! Very well said. cool

Pls do frequent the romance section lol. grin grin grin
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by tpia5: 5:13am On Jul 16, 2011
For me, I may forgive my bf if he have just one careless night of sex with someone

be sure to let us know how things went later.

is he allowed only one night of careless sex outside, or a few more.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by dhappyking(m): 5:51am On Jul 16, 2011
@ Rokiatu; I would if I could my Dear. I enjoy discussing matters of the heart. But I hardly have the time to indulge my self.

LOL.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by african1(f): 7:18am On Jul 16, 2011
pleep:

^Oh like those ppl who say accidentaly another womans name when they are getting married. Or prentend their wife is someone else. sad
I don't know which is worse.

This totally reminds me of that one friends episode where Ross marries Emily, but he says Rachel's name instead.
Ps I am really hoping you know wat I am talking about, other wise it won't make sense, but its cool cuz almost everyone in America knows abour friends.

Op: I would have to say emotionally, both are hard, but I think its easier to deal with something if there isn't any feelings involved.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2011
Man no fit kill himself jor, wot r u gonna do? You wuld be lucky to catch her cheat emotionally cuz dey tend to hide that alot. By the time you notice that they av been cheating emotionally, ? My dear its time for break-up
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Sacarstic: 2:31am On Jul 17, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Let me say it this way,

Better wifey? tongue
You are very funny, i want to sleep jor, man no fit kill himself, For me cheating na cheating oooo be it physically or emotionally, i will take prompt action.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 17, 2011
I don't care
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by HotieTima(f): 4:37am On Jul 17, 2011
emotional is definitely the worse coz it will have a very bad effect on u.
the hate u will have in your heart toward that person will be endless.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by pleep(m): 4:49am On Jul 17, 2011
african1:

This totally reminds me of that one friends episode where Ross marries Emily, but he says Rachel's name instead.
Ps I am really hoping you know wat I am talking about, other wise it won't make sense, but its cool cuz almost everyone in America knows abour friends.

Op: I would have to say emotionally, both are hard, but I think its easier to deal with something if there isn't any feelings involved.
lol yes I do actually. If you can belive it that's what was in my mind when I made the post.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by NatGas(m): 6:46am On Jul 17, 2011
Emotionally feeling seem worst but since it can be seen i would prefer it to the physical.Cos if ma partner walkup to me and say am having feelings for another and "nothing" has taken place, she might be forgiven but if the "real thing" has taken place then ----she get the boot.
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by Sike(m): 7:06am On Jul 17, 2011
Mejeeji naa ni. .
Re: Which Is Worse. . . Your Partner Cheating On You Physically Or Emotionally? by african1(f): 7:32am On Jul 17, 2011
pleep:

lol yes I do actually. If you can belive it that's what was in my mind when I made the post.

Yay smiley smiley! you know Ross and Rachel are my favorite tv couple. Are you a fellow fan?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yoruba Men Are Too Loving / See The Pretty Girl Dumped By Her Guy Because She Was A Virgin / Most Girls Dont Marry Who They Really Love. They Just Marry Whos Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.