Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,307 members, 7,836,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (45310 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers / S African Twitter Users Save Woman From Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Policewoman(f): 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
frederal: it must have been done with slow motion for d wife to have catched up
QUEENS ENGLISH grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by OmichaelO: 8:25pm On Aug 05, 2013
courageous woman!! but why did the man want to murdered itself? smh!! Cowarded MAN! angry
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Siga: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
.... If this guy wan kill hinsef cos of money... hin no need worry anymore....cos the boxer maker need him for advert.... dem fit use hin story to sell .... see how our boxer saved a man's life... how strong our boxer is...

8 Likes

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Policewoman(f): 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2013
Truckpusher: ermmm......olokpaa ,sorry ooh lipsrsealed officer, did you feel his John Thomas? angry
QUESTION....
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by helphelp: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Gbags of life...!

frederal: it must have been done with slow motion for d wife to have catched up
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Omobarca: 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2013
Policewoman: QUEENS ENGLISH grin grin grin grin
grin no, na royal baby own be this cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by akatonero(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
No long thing grin grin grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by sugaarbear(m): 8:29pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thank God say him no wear those 200naira boxers wey dey slack......hmmm him for do safe landing
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by pekelepekele(m): 8:30pm On Aug 05, 2013
#1 reason why men shouldn't have pot bellies . Imagine what would have happened if that guys weight exceeds that of his wife .

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Artistree: 8:31pm On Aug 05, 2013
phayvoursky: Old news. happened 3 days ago...
So cos it happened 3days ago, we shouldn't read it abi? Wostrong wid yu? Anytime wey person wake na morning, u hear?

2 Likes

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ZBZDGaffer(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
1 billion-plus people struggling to make it. Its sad that one contemplates taking his/her life due to problems in 'finding work' but expect many more to give in to the pressure to end it all in the near future. Overpopulation is a problem.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
ujchief: First pix shows the man trying to climb back in thru the window.
Second pix shows the man doesn't want to die as shown at the way he spread his legs. If he surely wants to die, let him try closing up the legs and the boxers will slip off his a-r-r-s-e-e.
oboy u bad oh! But e be like say u r rit, maybe the movie ge part2. grin grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Freiburger(m): 8:37pm On Aug 05, 2013
igahdavid: I don't think that boxers is made in china grin
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by optimusprime2(m): 8:39pm On Aug 05, 2013
Shoot, you go believe Shaolin boxers na...
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Harmless24(f): 8:46pm On Aug 05, 2013
no b small action ooooh....! D wife luv him sha
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by point5: 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
God jst saved da chinko man,,2 God b d glory
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by supaeagles(m): 8:47pm On Aug 05, 2013
blink182: Too many crazy stories coming out of china these days.
imagine what the Chinese must be saying about 9ja stories wink

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:48pm On Aug 05, 2013
See this mumun man sef! He day live 4dat fine apartment and still they complain sef, wetin he wan make ajegunle guys do. Infact if na naija! They wish am inalilahi we hum ran j helep me complete the rest.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2013
Tolexander: I knew this cant be in nigeria.
But i really pity the guy's blockus for the duration of the struggle cos it is always painful when the boxer overrides the blockus.

But the guy isn't ready to die anyway.
Your sig made me giggle. smiley
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by karkel(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
Na film trick be dat one
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by supaeagles(m): 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2013
ZBZDGaffer: 1 billion-plus people struggling to make it. Its sad that one contemplates taking his/her life due to problems in 'finding work' but expect many more to give in to the pressure to end it all in the near future. Overpopulation is a problem.
FYI, the action of 1 Chinese individual does not represent the whole psyche of the 1 billion plus Chinese population. Besides I can assure you the Chinese people are faring better than many in 9ja

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 8:52pm On Aug 05, 2013
damnnnnn shocked
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don't mind this china people, this man is only trying to make history or create awareness, it was a plan action between the man and his wife...... Mission acomplished because the entire world known ur name
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
SAVED BY HIS DRAWS
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
largeoseni: one billion pple, give u proximity of anything happening
true talk but proximity shouldnt have been in your sentence grin

2 Likes

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Deiok(m): 8:56pm On Aug 05, 2013
The man wan show him self, He wan tell he neighbour say he get clean boxers. grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by idamokoemmanuel(m): 8:57pm On Aug 05, 2013
Don't mind this china people, this man is only trying to make history or create awareness, it was a plan action between the man and his wife...... Mission acomplished because the entire world has known ur name
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 05, 2013
Sir next time try jumping butt naked.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 8:59pm On Aug 05, 2013
For 20mi9utes ?! This woman must be a lioness. A fellow man cant hold that man for up to 20mi9utes. L'ove is strong...

That woman must have told herself, ''i either save my oga or lose him''. She could have still held on for a longer period.

Come to think of chinese boxers. I give them 100% tensile strenght. Aba made boxer would have sent this man to early grave. Up chinko!

The man was depressed for lack of job. Yet his wife loved him. If this man wanted killing himself for unemployment in china, at least 20 million nigerian youths should have jumped into river niger for unemployment in Nigeria.

Typical women would have allowed this jobless man plunge to abyss so they get a new lease of life. Kudos to chinko wife and chinko boxers.

5 Likes

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Tolexander: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
Vanneni: Your sig made me giggle. smiley
don't mind the sig jare!

Composed under the influence of alcohol!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by PatAkpos: 9:00pm On Aug 05, 2013
The man should be arrested for attempted suicide! Suppose he successfully killed himself, the wife would become a widow, the kids orphans, the police unnecessarily harassing people in the name of conducting investigations not to talk of decreasing the world population by one! Police, make una spare the maga o!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Jaywilzee(m): 9:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Moral of d story z...dnt wear boxer yle commitin suicide...hahaha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.