Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (45311 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers / S African Twitter Users Save Woman From Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by supaeagles(m): 2:09am On Aug 06, 2013
ZBZDGaffer: It doesn't. I know that very well. It wouldn't have happened though if there was 'work'. SO while Nigerians might be suffering too, many even worse than those in China. The fact remains that sooner or later provided they don't efficiently curb their population growth, then life will get significantly tougher for them and for any other country whose population far outweighs available resources to handle them. And more people will be pushed to suicide, crime and other unsavory acts. Its just human nature. A bit like natural selection and 'survival of the fittest'. In this case, the unfit ones are the ones not mentally capable of handling the pressure.
- Actually, the Chinese government have the most aggressive population control programs in place ... the controversial "china one child policy".
- People commit suicide for various reasons, even when they have jobs, money etc ..... depression can lead to suicide.
- We should learn more about depression and and not be overly judgmental. It is not only the "weak ones" or the "unfit ones", like you said, that are the ones to commit suicide. We should not view mental illness as a taboo but rather something that can be effectively treated or managed and people with such need support.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 2:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Why did she hold him?
Nonsense
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by joanpinkie(f): 3:08am On Aug 06, 2013
Love can make one stronger dan a lion, its simply no normal woman cld hav held dat man for dat long, let alone lil Chinese woman, it was love dat gave her d strength. Love is stronger dan diamond.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by birdman(m): 4:04am On Aug 06, 2013
babyosisi: Why did she hold him?
Nonsense

so he can take care of the wahala he started. dude wants to abscond responsibilities
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by bankbened: 6:19am On Aug 06, 2013
good action film, the boxer must be original o,
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Ramanto(m): 6:28am On Aug 06, 2013
if cuicide is worth committing for not having wrk,then more than half of Nigerian population shld be dead nw
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2013
Wow shocked shocked shocked 213 likes for u??

Hmmmmmmmm,me thinks u shud be the nairalander of the year undecided
teeo: That's why it's good to buy original boxers, one wouldn't know when they could come in handy. Try this with Naija boxers, na super story things be that.

Nice wife
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by akanezek: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2013
I think it's a safety boxer that contains all the life safing gadget
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by MrWorldwide2(m): 7:27am On Aug 06, 2013
D wife dey chop akpu wella b dt o. To fit grab dt kind hefty man 4 20minits no b beans.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by AroOkigbo(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2013
teeo: That's why it's good to buy original boxers, one wouldn't know when they could come in handy. Try this with Naija boxers, na super story things be that.

Nice wife
Yea bruv, you said it all. And thanks for "complimenting" the wife. She's the true hero not the pair of boxers.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by charles424(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2013
Policewoman: Reminds me of when i once apprehended a suspect by holding onto his boxers grin grin grin grin

See yeye askari,na boxer dem dem dey take arrest suspect? Oloju kokoro,she like the guy bronkus..why u no put am for mouth? Olodo
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Qbaba(m): 7:48am On Aug 06, 2013

Nice wife
Nna mehnnn....I no agree with this your talk o...na the man weight go determine wether the boxers-shortwear go tear or not o...u no see say na lepa be the man? grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ReubenAbati: 7:51am On Aug 06, 2013
blink182: Too many crazy stories coming out of china these days.

With population comes ex cetera.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by deloby123(m): 8:06am On Aug 06, 2013
moral of the story: if you wanna jump off a building, do it naked. grin. there is nothing to hold on to.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Billygee2u: 8:18am On Aug 06, 2013
zizman: A suicidal husband was saved after trying to leap from his bedroom window - when his wife grabbed him by his boxer shorts.

Witnesses say Ling Su clung on single handed for 20 minutes before police and firefighters arrived.

He was dangling from a six-storey apartment in Changchun, Jilin province, northern China.

The door to the apartment was locked, which stopped the emergency services reaching her quicker.
We heard a shout and screaming and there he was dangling from the window with his wife hanging onto his pants,' said one passer by.

'She got a stronger hold on his leg and screamed for help.

'We tried to get in to help her but the apartment was locked and we couldn't break down the door,'they added.

Neighbours peered through windows to get a better look at the spectacle.

Rescuers managed to pull 45-year-old Wang Li to safety, who is understood to have been depressed about lack of work.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2382610/Suicidal-husband-saved-wife-grabs-BOXER-SHORTS-leaps-bedroom-
window.html

I make boxers,quality ones,you can make a try and you will be convinced. A trial will convince any one who try my boxers.I run my personal small scale clothing factory in china. I buy quality materials to produce what people needs. I do not make boxers that will disappoint you under a year.My workers are are all experienced tailors.you are welcome to my factory or make order
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Billygee2u: 8:19am On Aug 06, 2013
I make boxers,quality ones,you can make a try and you will be convinced. A trial will convince any one who try my boxers.I run my personal small scale clothing factory in china. I buy quality materials to produce what people needs. I do not make boxers that will disappoint you under a year.My workers are are all experienced tailors.you are welcome to my factory or make order
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by andrano: 8:32am On Aug 06, 2013
y d wife no leavam make him fall? Ahhh if i were d guy i 4 fly 2ru d window i 4 no waist my time.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by vislabraye(m): 8:56am On Aug 06, 2013
He should have tried poison or gun instead.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by coretechng1(m): 9:12am On Aug 06, 2013
OCTAVO: This is seriously serious cheesy
HEHEHE grin grin grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Italiano1: 9:25am On Aug 06, 2013
igahdavid: I don't think that boxers is made in china grin

hahaha nice one grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by iheneme(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2013
The man must be Agege bread for his wife to suspend him with just one hand!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by tallceejay(m): 9:33am On Aug 06, 2013

Nice wife

The clothing company just made a "killer" advert! Authentic! Lol
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by zemahr: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2013
Rescuers managed to pull 45-year-old Wang Li to safety, who is understood to have been depressed about lack of work.[b][/b]

rubbish. you want kill yourself because of lack of work. abeg come naija come work.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 9:36am On Aug 06, 2013
peppy luv: Wow shocked shocked shocked 213 likes for u??

Hmmmmmmmm,me thinks u shud be the nairalander of the year undecided

Lol, I woke up to see all the likes and am like speechless
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by joanana(f): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2013
I think toxins n air pollution has affected their brains to think n act properly. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Afroconnect: 10:41am On Aug 06, 2013
seems when it dawned on him-he didnt want to die anymore...see him spreading his legs so the boxers hold.
strong wife-Asian Women are strong.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ZBZDGaffer(m): 10:51am On Aug 06, 2013
supaeagles: - Actually, the Chinese government have the most aggressive population control programs in place ... the controversial "china one child policy".
- People commit suicide for various reasons, even when they have jobs, money etc ..... depression can lead to suicide.
- We should learn more about depression and and not be overly judgmental. It is not only the "weak ones" or the "unfit ones", like you said, that are the ones to commit suicide. We should not view mental illness as a taboo but rather something that can be effectively treated or managed and people with such need support.

-That is why I specified 'efficiently' curbed. They also seem to have a slightly longer life expectancy there with a lot of them living well into their 90s. This is why they need to ensure their policies work 'efficiently'.
-I do agree with your second point wholeheartedly. In this case however, the clear reported reason for the attempt was 'no work'.
-I am not overly judgmental because I know how serious depression and mental illness is. With the world becoming less communal than in the years past, it will gradually become a more prominent problem and one that people have to be more enlightened about. I agree completely with the bold part. like you said it is not ONLY these ones, they still make up a part of the number though.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by YankeeJoe(m): 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Wanted committin suicide 4 temporal lack of job even while living in a comfortable home n also avin a gud wife? Dat man must be a very big MUNTULA cos thr re whole lots of ppl here in naija dat doesnt even ve a home 2 rest their assess yet dey do nt contemplate suicide..... U get luck
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
birdman:

so he can take care of the wahala he started. dude wants to abscond responsibilities
grin grin grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by JOYCEOUS(f): 12:15pm On Aug 06, 2013

Nice wife

Dammnn! N it's 308 likes as @ d tym of postin dis.
D highest av sin so far on NL.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by nne4(f): 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2013
Afritop: I disagree! The woman was only trying to save what is inside the boxers and not the husband!
hehehehe na true u talk my bros.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by cosify: 12:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Most nairalanders are trivialising this issue by shifting from suicide attempt to d boxer as a salvaging agent.Nairalanders who attributed the issue to d explosive Chinese population,and attendant adverse economic climate may not be far from d truth.In any case, suicide is not supposed to be d last resort of d downtrodden, who lack personal achievement or those who are afraid of d unknown or d uncertain future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.