Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers (45313 Views)

My Wife Always Tears My Boxers To Rape Me, Man Tells Court / Wife Saves Her Husband From Suicide By Holding His Boxers / S African Twitter Users Save Woman From Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 05, 2013
Nawah o, so this woman held on to this boxers like is the last thing she got to hold stong 4 her life. That guy wanted to live her without explaination not knowing the importance of the region protected by d boxers which is of great interest to her. Kudo china woman.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by YoshiMaster: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2013
trolling: thats because theyve idolized it,we are instructed not to put anything before Him,theyve made it/them the first priority in their lives, You shall have no other "gods" before Him

I agree with you to some extent, that people idolize a lot of things.

However, we still live in this world, and with that comes pain. Even if one wasn't idolizing anything, the pain of this world is still highly perceivable.

Even the King of the Jews felt that pain, and asked if there was anyway the pain could be avoided.

I guess what I am saying is that it is easy to give in at some moments, but all in all, if you truly put God first and depend on him for strength, then I guess his grace would be enough.

2 Likes

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by lexxwiz(m): 10:14pm On Aug 05, 2013
suicide this na boxers advert biko. errm, whats the name of the boxers grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by jhydebaba(m): 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
Rescuers managed to pull 45-year-old Wang Li to safety, who is understood to have been depressed about lack of work .

Everybody's just talking about boxers, nobody's really looking into the cause of the suicide attempt.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by supaeagles(m): 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
jhydebaba: Everybody's just talking about boxers, nobody's really looking into the cause of the suicide attempt.
and errrrrr..... you addressed it ??
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by toshmann(m): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2013
jhydebaba:

Everybody's just talking about boxers, nobody's really looking into the cause of the suicide attempt.
in suspecting that woman must have dealt with him in life so tey my guy wan suicide up grin
Imagine the tiger woman, hold this kind weight for 20mins. If she use that kind power wuz de guy original china slap, how de man no go commit suicide instead of receiving another slap. grin

Yet the woman no gree the man die grin grin

Na the secret story be that cheesy

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by toprealman: 10:40pm On Aug 05, 2013
One thing I know for sure is that the boxer are not made in China.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Reference(m): 10:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
REALITY101: Sir next time try jumping butt naked.

Well, she still has one thing to grab but it won't be painless.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by judedwriter(m): 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2013
Hmmm...why did d guy want to kill himself because of no job? He can work as a stunt man in chinese films since he fears neither death or injury. He can be a disciple of master stunt man-jacky chan
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Pancho01(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Assuming ds guy ddnt put on a boxers mayb d wman wud av held his p**is,am sory wud av held his tin jst 2 save him.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by AnanseK(m): 11:19pm On Aug 05, 2013
Policewoman: Reminds me of when i once apprehended a suspect by holding onto his boxers grin grin grin grin

You held only the boxers? Sure? tongue
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Sarhamsyn(m): 11:22pm On Aug 05, 2013
he's
fed up of life, dem for live am make him die jo... na waittinq make we
cum do for 9ja #hiss#
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ZBZDGaffer(m): 11:23pm On Aug 05, 2013
supaeagles: FYI, the action of 1 Chinese individual does not represent the whole psyche of the 1 billion plus Chinese population. Besides I can assure you the Chinese people are faring better than many in 9ja

It doesn't. I know that very well. It wouldn't have happened though if there was 'work'. SO while Nigerians might be suffering too, many even worse than those in China. The fact remains that sooner or later provided they don't efficiently curb their population growth, then life will get significantly tougher for them and for any other country whose population far outweighs available resources to handle them. And more people will be pushed to suicide, crime and other unsavory acts. Its just human nature. A bit like natural selection and 'survival of the fittest'. In this case, the unfit ones are the ones not mentally capable of handling the pressure.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by brosdoncome(m): 11:24pm On Aug 05, 2013
Dat boxers no b made in china....d gu buy am for Asuani (bend down select) branch market for China there...if dat boxers na made in China, na full time safe landing nai that chinko man go experience oh cheesy
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 11:33pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

However, we still live in this world, and with that comes pain. Even if one wasn't idolizing anything, the pain of this world is still highly perceivable.

Even the King of the Jews felt that pain, and asked if there was anyway the pain could be avoided.

I guess what I am saying is that it is easy to give in at some moments, but all in all, if you truly put God first and depend on him for strength, then I guess his grace would be enough. i can buy that

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 11:34pm On Aug 05, 2013
Yoshi-Master:

I guess what I am saying is that it is easy to give in at some moments, but all in all, if you truly put God first and depend on him for strength, then I guess his grace would be enough.i can buy that

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by OmichaelO: 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
duni04:
Oga o. Sucidal english grin
was they wrong? angry
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 11:35pm On Aug 05, 2013
i can buy that, you should understand in life there is no gain without pain
Yoshi-Master:

I guess what I am saying is that it is easy to give in at some moments, but all in all, if you truly put God first and depend on him for strength, then I guess his grace would be enough.

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 11:38pm On Aug 05, 2013
inosend: I have never, been able to comprehend the scientific reason for any one to want to commit suicide and don't think ever will. But when one remembers that the Bible clearly states that "...the devil cometh not but to kill and to destroy..." then this ubiquitous question would have been answered.
the reason is because the angel of death kills with his voice,the power of life and death is in the tongue
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Lamasta(m): 11:43pm On Aug 05, 2013
@OP pls what's the name of the boxer and which country is it made?
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by chinedum45(m): 11:44pm On Aug 05, 2013
Policewoman: Reminds me of when i once apprehended a suspect by holding onto his boxers grin grin grin grin

angrymind the way u hold guys by the boxer
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Peterkleva(m): 11:45pm On Aug 05, 2013
Thats called true love
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ayobase(m): 12:08am On Aug 06, 2013
bleach alhaji: This guy too slow to die why not use otapiapia like one naija politician then 1987

Or rather be a stinking walking corpse!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by nosike3(m): 12:13am On Aug 06, 2013
where have you been? Haven't heard from you for a while.,, Thought you were among those who meet their demise at the hand of omatashe terrorist group kiss
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Drseno1(m): 12:15am On Aug 06, 2013
Let me go and test my own,hope it works this time am trying it on third mainland bridge. lol grin
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by YoshiMaster: 12:36am On Aug 06, 2013
trolling: i can buy that, you should understand in life there is no gain without pain

True! Just like building muscle mass.

You already hit the nail on the head by saying to put God first, I just needed people to realize that just because they put God first doesn't mean everything will be rosy all the time, but in our weakness and depression, he is STRONG.

When I broke up with my first love, boy o boy, was I beyond depressed. That might not seem like a big problem to most people, and indeed in the larger scheme of things, it probably wasn't, but that didn't stop me from being depressed.

Funny enough I found comfort in him (as they say, you don't call police when there is no trouble), it felt beautiful, the things I experienced. I saw visions, experience miracles, got the Engineering Job of my dreams(at least my old dreams, lol) and much more.

Its just hard for people to see beyond their current situation of "weakness", instead they dwell on it, and that is understandable being in the human condition, however we should dwell on our strength then, for he is looking for the opportunity to make us believers, after restoring us from our current depressing situations.

1 Like

Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Flygerian1(m): 12:56am On Aug 06, 2013
Super woman!
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by trolling(m): 12:58am On Aug 06, 2013
aint nothing wrong having a wife when she becomes number one in your life then theres gonna be a judgement,this is why people commit suicide,become depressed simply because theyve made that person or subject an obsession,they spend almost their time with them hence the judgement when the object is taken away from them,they enter a withdrawal stage,this is why Paul said we should have wives as if we dont....i could go on but even the good book says love is sick in kings of solomon,now why do you think white folks take their lives when they loose their job,its simply because they put their trust and hope in money,like the american dollar says In God we trust,when you idolizes anything when its taken you feel empty,miserable,depressed,like my good book says woe to them that trust in "chariots" and "horses"
Yoshi-Master:

True! Just like building muscle mass.

You already hit the nail on the head by saying to put God first, I just needed people to realize that just because they put God first doesn't mean everything will be rosy all the time, but in our weakness and depression, he is STRONG.

When I broke up with my first love, boy o boy, was I beyond depressed. That might not seem like a big problem to most people, and indeed in the larger scheme of things, it probably wasn't, but that didn't stop me from being depressed.

Funny enough I found comfort in him (as they say, you don't call police when there is no trouble), it felt beautiful, the things I experienced. I saw visions, experience miracles, got the Engineering Job of my dreams(at least my old dreams, lol) and much more.

Its just hard for people to see beyond their current situation of "weakness", instead they dwell on it, and that is understandable being in the human condition, however we should dwell on our strength then, for he is looking for the opportunity to make us believers, after restoring us from our current depressing situations.
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by ThankGodEdeh(m): 1:16am On Aug 06, 2013
teeo: That's why it's good to buy original boxers, one wouldn't know when they could come in handy. Try this with Naija boxers, na super story things be that.

Nice wife

lol. I am also sure that the boxers was not made in China. Naija product last longer than anything from China
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by Chris95(m): 1:33am On Aug 06, 2013
Am sure d Chinese govt wont b happy with d wife 4 saving d man's life.... They r lukn 4 a way 2 reduce deir fukn population n events lyk dis r wat dey pray 4
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by babsomotde(m): 1:45am On Aug 06, 2013
Very sharp woman. I wish you happy married life. Love is 'Unbreakable plate'... Lol wink
Re: Wife Saves Husband From Suicide By Holding Onto His Boxers by BekeeBuAgbara: 1:56am On Aug 06, 2013
ZBZDGaffer:

It doesn't. I know that very well. It wouldn't have happened though if there was 'work'. SO while Nigerians might be suffering too, many even worse than those in China. The fact remains that sooner or later provided they don't efficiently curb their population growth, then life will get significantly tougher for them and for any other country whose population far outweighs available resources to handle them. And more people will be pushed to suicide, crime and other unsavory acts. Its just human nature. A bit like natural selection and 'survival of the fittest'. In this case, the unfit ones are the ones not mentally capable of handling the pressure.
Haven't you heard about China one child policy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ese Oruru's Parents House In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (photos) / I Fall Sick Due To Lack Of Sex In My Marriage – Woman / Ghanaian Banker Dies On Her Wedding Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.