Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,570 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? (8218 Views)

Money N Relatnship: Wats The Highest Amount You've Spent On Ur Bf/gf Ever? / Men: What Do You Prefer She Wears To Bed? / She Wears Trouser Every Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by mantop7: 8:04pm On Jul 23, 2013
Experienced women/ladies in the house pls wat does it mean for one's wife to start wearing bids around her waste again after she decided to stop using it many years ago before she got married?
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Bootylicious(f): 8:10pm On Jul 23, 2013
Probably she has added some weight ard her belly area, heard d beads help burn fats ard d belly..

1 Like

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jul 23, 2013
Dunno
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by kokoA(m): 8:19pm On Jul 23, 2013
Maybe she is a witch.. Just guessing.

2 Likes

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Damojo: 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2013
Around her 'waste'? Maybe she works @ LAWMA!

4 Likes

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
Damojo: Around her 'waste'? Maybe she works @ LAWMA!

1 Like

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by 190theclown: 8:32pm On Jul 23, 2013
if you've seen hansel and gretel (witch hunters) then your wife is probably amongst

the commitee of nigerian witches (Board of external revenue) undecided

1 Like

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
The topic sef don dey make me to laugh walahi..which won be 'wears beads around her waste'?
Her waste na incenerator?
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by 190theclown: 8:33pm On Jul 23, 2013
[size=38pt]DIES!!![/size]

OMFG!! im crying here

I just saw the WASTE thing grin grin grin

oh my gawd!! Jesus jesus help me grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Beync(f): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
The topic sef don dey make me to laugh walahi..which won be 'wears beads around her waste'?
lolz
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Enegod(m): 8:35pm On Jul 23, 2013
kokoA: Maybe she is a witch.. Just guessing.
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2013
Y u complaining? See dis boring guy o! Babe wey u suppose hold 4 bebe idi con begin use ya man power scatter d beads comot 4 her waist wiv ya Voltron. U dey hia dey ask y, U a dullard joor! Drogba!
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Cholls(m): 8:37pm On Jul 23, 2013
Your waist! Your waist! All I want is your waist! grin
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
[size=38pt]DIES!!![/size]

OMFG!! im crying here

I just saw the WASTE thing grin grin grin

oh my gawd!! Jesus jesus help me grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by 190theclown: 8:42pm On Jul 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin
grin grin

baybe have you got beads on your waste too grin grin
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:
grin grin

baybe have you got beads on your waste too grin grin

grin

Nope tongue
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by 190theclown: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
adaobi123:

grin

Nope tongue

NOW!! thats my girl smiley

so proud of her embarassed
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by xynerise: 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
Tie bids around dustbin? undecided
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 23, 2013
190-the-clown:

NOW!! thats my girl smiley

so proud of her embarassed

grin cool
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by profeoo(m): 8:47pm On Jul 23, 2013
@ op, A good number of gals/ladies wear beads arnd their waist to prevent fat. Bt d̶̲̅éý will hardly tell u y. D female folks here kw berra cos some of dem wear as well, d̶̲̅éý re only pretending
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by 190theclown: 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2013
prof e.o.o:
@ op, A good number of gals/ladies wear beads arnd their waist to prevent fat. Bt d̶̲̅éý will hardly tell u y. D female folks here kw berra cos some of dem wear as well, d̶̲̅éý re only pretending

Point of correct shun!!

my adaobi doesnt wear beads and im proud of her angry

carry your wahala go meet other nigerian girls grin
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:01pm On Jul 23, 2013
prof e.o.o:
I aint gon lie..I dey wear am before o! wink Follow fashion tins... I dey baf one day na hin my granmama barge in con site bling bling 4 my waist, as she b proper village woman(I love her still), she just shout "heeeeeeei, she don dey fevk o! Idowu,remove it now now! Mehn... As I comot bathroom d woman begin 1hr lecture about one onome wey dem sell waist beads, till today dem no fit reverse d slow motion jazz wey follow d beads come. Oh boi, since den me and beads don part.
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by 190theclown: 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2013
Idowuogbo:
I aint gon lie..I dey wear am before o! wink Follow fashion tins... I dey baf one day na hin my granmama barge in con site bling bling 4 my waist, as she b proper village woman(I love her still), she just shout "heeeeeeei, she don dey fevk o! Idowu,remove it now now! Mehn... As I comot bathroom d woman begin 1hr lecture about one onome wey dem sell waist beads, till today dem no fit reverse d slow motion jazz wey follow d beads come. Oh boi, since den me and beads don part.
grin grin

damn!!

and why did u wear beards in the first place

im sure u indeed carry belle grin
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Ishilove: 9:30pm On Jul 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
Actually, he wrote 'waste bids'. grin grin
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by 190theclown: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
Ishilove:
Actually, he wrote 'waste bids'. grin grin
undecided undecided
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Ishilove: 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2013
mantop7: Experienced women/ladies in the house pls wat does it mean for one's wife to start wearing bids around her waste again after she decided to stop using it many years ago before she got married?
grin grin
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jul 23, 2013
What type of waste..? Organic or inorganic..?
How many yard of beads...? Perhaps shez securing an unclaimed waste site...

2 Likes

Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by ZN2: 10:05pm On Jul 23, 2013
Bid? waste?
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 23, 2013
uniqueval: What type of waste..? Organic or inorganic..?
How many yard of beads...? Perhaps shez securing an unclaimed waste site...
rolling on bed laughing# I don dey pity d gf o.... Now her waist don be waste..lol..kai...such waist would be freaging smelly.
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by mantop7: 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2013
Sorry case, i actually mean she is wearing beads around her waist. Pls i really need elderly contributions. Not all these childish contributions. Any woman who wears it wat ar dey really up to.
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 23, 2013
mantop7: Sorry case, i actually mean she is wearing beads around her waist. Pls i really need elderly contributions. Not all these childish contributions. Any woman who wears it wat ar dey really up to.

Edit your topic son... Bid - Bead, Waste - Waist
BTW, beads/chain around the waist is a form of adornment... D same way u see some girls wear chain around their ankle... But from a fetish point of view, I have no damn idea... I'm not fetish!
Re: She Wears Bids Around Her Waste: Wats The Meaning? by MrCork: 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2013
mantop7: Experienced women/ladies in the house pls wat does it mean for one's wife to start wearing bids around her waste again after she decided to stop using it many years ago before she got married?

...dont truss those Ngerian women..the bead will make u disappear! angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys, Can Love Ever Make You Beg A Lady Like This? (Photo) / Miss Nairaland Contest 2015 - Contest Rules / UGLY Vs Handsome;what Ugly Guys Experience Daily!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.