Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend (6985 Views)

Lady Introduces Her New Boyfriend To Her Husband & Boyfriend (pics/video) / I Refused To Accept A Breakup Untill She Started Flaunting Her New Boyfriend / My New Boyfriend Is Already Hinting For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 12:33pm On Apr 07, 2020
Am a single of mother of one , my baby is 1 year and 3 months , am in a new relationship with my new boyfriend who is not her father. We only start dating 2 months ago I love him so much , he also love me and my baby ,he is already asking me for sex. Am ready but am not sure if I should give to him with protection or I should wait a little bit more maybe 6 months , please I need advice should I give to him or wait a lot bit more?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Raalsalghul: 12:34pm On Apr 07, 2020
Let me not talk!

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by NextD18: 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
You are not sure if you should give him with protection.

You will likely end up as a single mother of 10 if you don't behave yourself.

90 Likes 8 Shares

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:40pm On Apr 07, 2020
cool... Mmeso.You no wan rest abi? Keep bleeping.

4 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by ayoola27: 12:43pm On Apr 07, 2020
if u like fvck am now...if u like fvck am 5 years from now...who go still cheat go cheat

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Abeg open leg jare, if person become single mother of twenty nothing dey there.

Open am fast, abi make I help you?

14 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 12:45pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:
Am a single of mother of one , my baby is 1 year and 3 months , am in a new relationship with my new boyfriend who is not her father. We only start dating 2 months ago I love him so much , he also love me and my baby ,he is already asking me for sex. Am ready but am not sure if I should give to him with protection or I should wait a little bit more maybe 6 months , please I need advice should I give to him or wait a lot bit more?

If this story is real, I'd recommend you use this sex as a weapon to get whatever you want from him. Don't fůck him for free... Make him bleed.

Pls use protection!

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

If this story is real, I'd recommend you use this sex as a weapon to get whatever you want from him. Don't fůck him for free... Make him bleed.

Pls use protection!
I no blame you, na the idiot wey wan fuvk single mother with a year and half baby I blame. grin

Bleed ko, kill ni.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 07, 2020
Someone alrdy asking yet u think u shud delay it for six whole months! ,so afterwards are u giving him a brand new pussy or wat?

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 12:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

Pls use protection!

Ok I will thanks
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
NextD18:

I will use protection , I don’t want to repeat the same mistake again
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by GraGra247(m): 12:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:

Its best everyone waits till marriage but since nobody agrees to wait again here's my recommendation:

Once you give him sex he'll reduce his kindness to you or stop completely.

Tell him if he loves you let him wait till 6 months. Before that time get all you need from him financially or otherwise.

When it gets to 6 months then make him do test to confirm he doesn't have STD or HIV. Then do as you wish but don't get pregnant till he marries you.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Justbehave(m): 12:56pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:
I no blame you, na the idiot wey wan fuvk single mother with a year and half baby I blame. grin

Bleed ko, kill ni.
A single mother with a less than 1 yr and 6 months old baby that haven't realized her mistakes but still open her pussy for men should be bleeped and refucked until she get sense.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Kingarthur21: 12:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:
With all the stigmarization of SM you are delibating on whether to give him sex or not.

Do you know the ideology many people have of SM? That they are lose and promiscuous... Giving in to sex too easy will buttress people point.

It is tough for a SM to get married due to the ignorance of a patriachial society like Nigeria,a man considering a SM for marriage will do so because she has proven herself to be so much worthwhile and better and has moved on from her past mistake. We live in a society that if two ladies are options for a guy and one is a SM and the other is without a kid he will most likely pick the other one. Needless to say,your chances are kind of slim,so you need extra work,more work than what a non-SM will offer. Giving him sex will make him think "is this how easily she was straffed and got pregnant in the first place?"

Use your brain sis,
Your focus should be on creating a source of income for your child and yourself(you don't need a man for now). So that if a man approaches you and sees you are financially stable he will not suspect you are looking for who to heap the burden of child bearing on.
Your focus should also to be very decent and chaste,so he will think the circumstances of your pregnancy was accidental and you have moved on from it.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
Justbehave:
A single mother with a less than 1 yr and 6 months old baby that haven't realized her mistakes but still open her pussy for men should be bleeped and refucked until she get sense.
You will be right only if there wouldn't be any 'investment'. If she's set out to milk the guy as advised and she succeed, the guy should be castrated.

As for Op, person wey no go wise no go wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by extol1(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2020
since you know you will open it for him, why do you want to wait till 6 months, when it will benefit both of you. I believe you are the one that want to fvck him and not you state it here. and if you think you are going to get money from him. you are on your own, shishi he won't give you. why do you think he out for you and not a single lady.
well think about it

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 1:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:

Bleed ko, kill ni.

Since men refuse to wise up, I will encourage women to burn them enough to learn. En want free sex. Nonsense
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by richidinho(m): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:

Bleed ko, kill ni.
grin grin grin grin
Make I pity her bc of this your message
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Saintmary(f): 1:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Franciscabless:
Don't say yes to every man who asks you out.
Don't agree to sex with everyone who asks you.
Don't have sex with your boyfriend immediately he asks.
Once a man starts pestering you for sex, he is planning to chop and go. It means you are not valuable in his eyes, it means you are only valuable for sex to him.
You need to work on setting your life straight, don't expect a man to do that for you.
Have some standards Madam.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Franciscabless(f): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
GraGra247:

Its best everyone waits till marriage but since nobody agrees to wait again here's my recommendation:

Once you give him sex he'll reduce his kindness to you or stop completely.

Tell him if he loves you let him wait till 6 months. Before that time get all you need from him financially or otherwise.

When it gets to 6 months then make him do test to confirm he doesn't have STD or HIV. Then do as you wish but don't get pregnant till he marries you.

Ok thanks for the wise words of advise
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nawa o
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Starz825(m): 1:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
NextD18:

grin
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Justbehave(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:
You will be right only if there wouldn't be any 'investment'. If she's set out to milk the guy as advised and she succeed, the guy should be castrated.

As for Op, person wey no go wise no go wise.
Do you think that the said man is a fool? He will still deceive her,Bleep her and litter her when he is done.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by josen16322(m): 1:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
u already ave a bastard still u dont understand men u beta wise up be4 u repeat d same mistake mimbo sad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Justbehave(m): 1:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Saintmary:

Don't say yes to every man who asks you out.
Don't agree to sex with everyone who asks you.
Don't have sex with your boyfriend immediately he asks.
Once a man starts pestering you for sex, he is planning to chop and go. It means you are not valuable in his eyes, it means you are only valuable for sex to him.
You need to work on setting your life straight, don't expect a man to do that for you.
Have some standards Madam.
If she had standard,she wouldn't be I this her present situation. She will still get preg again and again because she can't keep her pants up

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

Since men refuse to wise up, I will encourage women to burn them enough to learn. En want free sex. Nonsense
Lol.... I can't believe a lady with issues like Op will still wan open legs that quick. Kilode, is it food? grin

How about she pays more attention to redefining herself? To me self realization should be her number worry right now and not Sex!

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Ariza:
Lol.... I can't believe a lady with issues like Op will still wan open legs that quick. Kilode, is it food? grin

How about she pays more attention to redefining herself? To me self realization should be her number worry right now and not Sex!

But hey, to some people sex comes first before breakfast.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Uphand: 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Do you know true love is different from sex? Let me not intervene in your relationship. Anyways check my signature below if you want to learn production at Soundgod Music Studio owned by Runtown from 12pm - 2pm, 2pm - 4pm classes available one week after the Covid19 pandemic is over.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by zexy2030(m): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

Pls use protection!
that's no more love girl, that's a w.horing skill. women only have sex to offer, that's why is taken as tool to manipulate men.

1 Like

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Saintmary(f): 1:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
Justbehave:
If she had standard,she wouldn't be I this her present situation. She will still get preg again and again because she can't keep her pants up
You are right, she didn't have standards, neither did she respect herself. But I'm hoping she would wake up and smell the coffee.
Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 07, 2020
Omar09:

But hey, to some people sex comes first before breakfast.
True that.
Las Las we will waste our energy to type here while she will still go and open legs. grin grin

It's none of my business.

2 Likes

Re: When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend by Omar09(m): 1:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Justbehave:
Do you think that the said man is a fool? He will still deceive her,Bleep her and litter her when he is done.

The odds of that happening is one in one thousand men.

I said this because the fact he went for a SM says he's got no game. Op will milk him till he bleeds. Calm down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shocking! Pastor Caught Sleeping With Choir Girl. (watch 18+ Video) / I Just Sent Money To Davido {pictures Attached} / Is It Good For A Man To Be A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.