Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,815 members, 7,810,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:19 PM

Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? (19341 Views)

Hugh Jackman: I'm A Christian, I Dedicate Every Performance To God / 10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / Re-must I Pay Tithe To Get To Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? by andymofia(m): 10:19am On Aug 06, 2013
Believe it or not, God has a hand in everything we succeed at, it not by our power, nor by our might. Well, I will not call it dedicating in church, all you need is an anointed man of God to pray with you to God thanking him for His blessings on you and asking him to protect you and guide you while you enjoy God's goodness. Note, all good things around us are sent from heaven above, so you must thank the Lord.
Re: Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? by Fajzay: 11:21am On Aug 06, 2013
There is nothing wrong in dedicating a car, afterall we do child dedication, house dedication etc. I think its just a way of saying thank you to God for a big thing that just happened in your life and also to bless it (keep it safe away from workers of destruction as we believe in this part of the world anyway * grin).

But my question is what really do u have to dedicate? when u buy a new fone, do u run to your pastor to dedicate it or a new show or a new laptop Cos I could be at a level and buy a car and its like nothing to me and someone might buy an okada with his life savings and its a big thing for him. WRT this, I think things you go to dedicate is relative.

I stand to be corrected anywayz
Re: Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? by Fajzay: 11:23am On Aug 06, 2013
mobuch:

So those driving 2000-2011 cars are cursed

You r a big fooool.

Mobuch, take am easy on the guy na!!! LOL @ "So those driving 2000-2011 cars are cursed"
Re: Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? by VivyGift(f): 1:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=Demain_man][b]Guys! While we are at it, I just bought a LISTER GENERATOR for 1 million naira. Should I dedicate it for my church? If yes, do I need to carry

U can invite the pastor nah.lolsmiley
Re: Must I Dedicate My Car In The Church? by VivyGift(f): 1:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=Demain_man][b]Guys! While we are at it, I just bought a LISTER GENERATOR for 1 million naira. Should I dedicate it for my church? If yes, do I need to carry

U can invite the pastor nah.lolsmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tom Kolawole Samson Graduates From University Of Essex, UK (Photos) / T.B. Joshua Doesn't Support Military Action Against Syria / Poverty Is Why Many People Are Religious And Churchy - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.