Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,654 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum (4163 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Starchick(f): 3:29pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: Harbosede02
yes!
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Enegod(m): 3:36pm On Aug 04, 2013
Starchick: yes!
your new moniker huh
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Bekokoja(m): 3:47pm On Aug 04, 2013
Guyz lets meet on 2go add me with iceman002
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 4:10pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: she sent my follow man outta his house, brought in another man and got herself f****kd.. It means he is not in control of his wife and also his wife has no shame.. He should send her packing. This kinda woman can kill him
Me too won't even think twice before calling it a quit... I was kidding initilly..
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by plaetton: 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2013
Lordave: Let he without sin first cast the stone...forgive and you shall be forgiven, if you forgive from your heart gods will also forgive you. The best thing to do is to forgive.

I just can't hold my annoyance when I see this kind of toxic crap. angry

By this logic, we should do away with our criminal justice system.
After all, what is the use of prosecuting and jailing people, when should just invoke your logic and simply forgive them. After all, according to you, all have sinned.

Infact, there are need for laws, moral or legal, lets just keep forgiving and keep moving all, after all, all have sinned. undecided
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 4:43pm On Aug 04, 2013
Jhulyan: Stories that make the bum~bum shake..mtcheeew
I laugh so te I piss for body.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by henrimoto(m): 4:51pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bekokoja: A frnd of mine told me this ""it was a saturday so i usually stay at home, n my fiance always want me to stay at home but that saturday was diff, my fiance keep making moves n telling me indirectly that she wants me to leave the house, finally she won i left the house for just 5 hours...i came back only to find my beloved fiance n my doctor unclad in my rum.,...they were doing IT"" wat shld i do since i luv ha very much n i hv paid ha dowry
oga! wake up from ur slumber and stop doing like okro soup! pls, are u d one paying 4 d house rent or she is d one? are u sure u used ur hard earned money to do her dowry...? dis is a clear sign of what to expect when she eventualy becomes ur wife fully! imagine u! a woman wey u wan marry send u comot 4 house like mumu, only 4 her to bring her man friend come ur bed....u still get mouth dey talk say 'u love her' and u still dey ask say wetin u go do..... haaaa! people, which kind man b dis?
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2013
Enegod: your new moniker huh
sort of
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 5:00pm On Aug 04, 2013
plaetton:

I just can't hold my annoyance when I see this kind of toxic crap. angry

By this logic, we should do away with our criminal justice system.
After all, what is the use of prosecuting and jailing people, when should just invoke your logic and simply forgive them. After all, according to you, all have sinned.

Infact, there are need for laws, moral or legal, lets just keep forgiving and keep moving all, after all, all have sinned. undecided
no be me talk am na so e dey for bible, so hold your annoyance or better still shift it towards the bible.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Lordave: 5:02pm On Aug 04, 2013
henrimoto: oga! wake up from ur slumber and stop doing like okro soup! pls, are u d one paying 4 d house rent or she is d one? are u sure u used ur hard earned money to do her dowry...? dis is a clear sign of what to expect when she eventualy becomes ur wife fully! imagine u! a woman wey u wan marry send u comot 4 house like mumu, only 4 her to bring her man friend come ur bed....u still get mouth dey talk say 'u love her' and u still dey ask say wetin u go do..... haaaa! people, which kind man b dis?
lol.... You don kill me with laugh.....love is actually blind..
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by henrimoto(m): 5:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
owolabifunke14: Since you really love her,I advice you to go ahead and marry her. Ignore those telling you to chase her away,remember love condones a lot of things
did u say he should go ahead and marry her? hmmnn. ok i see!. if ur blood brother u love so much, narrate dis kind of ordeal to you with so much pain and disapointment.. you will still advice ur brother to go ahead with such womae ? funke! will u be proud to have such woman as a sister-in-law..? lets b sincere to our self .!
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 04, 2013
Bekokoja: A frnd of mine told me this ""it was a saturday so i usually stay at home, n my fiance always want me to stay at home but that saturday was diff, my fiance keep making moves n telling me indirectly that she wants me to leave the house, finally she won i left the house for just 5 hours...i came back only to find my beloved fiance n my doctor unclad in my rum.,...they were doing IT"" wat shld i do since i luv ha very much n i hv paid ha dowry
[size=13pt]must u complain?
if u pay ur DR 2 see n do anytin on her during child birth or minor n major operations, i don't see n differnce here , especially wen its free.

if i were u , i will just greet dem n tell her to join me in d living room wen dey re through with wat dey re doing
[/size]
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by owolabifunke14(f): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2013
henrimoto: did u say he should go ahead and marry her? hmmnn. ok i see!. if ur blood brother u love so much, narrate dis kind of ordeal to you with so much pain and disapointment.. you will still advice ur brother to go ahead with such womae ? funke! will u be proud to have such woman as a sister-in-law..? lets b sincere to our self .!
With all honesty, I don't pray for such to happen to my brother.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by mustydeen(m): 7:19pm On Aug 04, 2013
Ode ley leyi sha... R u sure u paid r dowry, abi u did dat in ur dreams.. Infact, u need some new screws to b fixed in ur block head
Take her to d alter.. And watch her bleep ur pastor

Didn't really happen, some learner on nairaland seeking attention. angryOde ley leyi sha... R u sure u paid r dowry, abi u did dat in ur dreams.. Infact, u need some new screws to b fixed in ur block head
Take her to d alter.. And watch her bleep ur pastor

Didn't really happen, some learner on nairaland seeking attention.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by ranksz: 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2013
owolabifunke14: Since you really love her,I advice you to go ahead and marry her. Ignore those telling you to chase her away,remember love condones a lot of things

You must be MAD angry
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Exponental(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2013
So d doctor doesnt av a place or he doesnt know a hotel or somtin.

So fake a story.....mtcheeew!
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Niyi47(m): 11:55am On Aug 05, 2013
Guy she is not worthy of a lady you can marry. You are a man and you know what to do. Above all follow your heart desires. God bless.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Oohrhii(m): 4:54pm On Aug 05, 2013
Ask for refund. and let her be.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by Nobody: 9:26am On Apr 15, 2015
owolabifunke14:
Since you really love her,I advice you to go ahead and marry her. Ignore those telling you to chase her away,remember love condones a lot of things

See them! CHEATS!! I doubt if it was your brother, whether you will give the same advice.
Re: I Caught My Fiance With My Doctor Unclad In The Rum by faakayx: 9:31am On Apr 15, 2015
send that woman packing she can kill you

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Still In Love With My Ex Boyfriend / How Chiks Dress At Home Vs How Chicks Dress In School (deeper life version) / The NLANDER With The Smallest...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.