Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,213 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389836 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by eetua: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2014
blink182: If it is a business that is enough time. The name search is usually the slow part taking about 2 weeks, when the name is confirmed, its a breeze from there.

If he tells them its for Youwin, the name search will take only 2 to 3 days.... He shld jst go along wit a printed copy of the mail Youwin sent to all applicant to go register there biz...

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2014
eetua:

If he tells them its for Youwin, the name search will take only 2 to 3 days.... He shld jst go along wit a printed copy of the mail Youwin sent to all applicant to go register there biz...
OK

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ahaika23: 4:48pm On Jul 31, 2014
The Lord will see us through, amen.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by studyexec: 5:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
Guys, please can you advice and give your thoughts on this.

I registered a Ltd company a couple of years ago with purposes for consulting, construction, agriculture, etc. However, I have not operated it since then. I intend to run the company now, focusing on the agric business I submitted for Youwin! grant.

Can I use this conglomerate-ish company for the Youwin! programme?
Or in another way, must the business name / Ltd company you register with CAC be solely setup for the type of business you are requesting the grant for?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Calling Youwin! for clarification has not helped much!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by juri: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2014
studyexec: Guys, please can you advice and give your thoughts on this.

I registered a Ltd company a couple of years ago with purposes for consulting, construction, agriculture, etc. However, I have not operated it since then. I intend to run the company now, focusing on the agric business I submitted for Youwin! grant.

Can I use this conglomerate-ish company for the Youwin! programme?
Or in another way, must the business name / Ltd company you register with CAC be solely setup for the type of business you are requesting the grant for?

Thanks in advance.

PS: Calling Youwin! for clarification has not helped much!

Yes you can. Provided your share in the said comp. is not less than 51 percent as required by you win. Also , in so far as agriculture is part of the object clause and it is also an agricultural biz you applied for in the you win, then its perfect.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by TAJIBADE: 11:45pm On Aug 01, 2014
Youwin just sent a message concerning registration with CAC Survey so check your emails now
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 12:32am On Aug 02, 2014
I have responded to the survey, its just an ordinary survey with no space to fill in personal information . . They just want to know the general progress of CAC registration

BTW I downloaded Dragon's Den UK season one Via Torrent. it is nice . thanks Mr Soup ideology!

the size is much, almost 4gb. you can buy mtn night plan and download, what is 2500 to the millions you might miss.
I can burn to disk and send to ppl that needs it free of charge but I won't pay the driver, you settle him when you go to the park to pick it. or better still look for a way to download.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2014
CoolKizzy, thanks for ur kindness. Pls I will need it I am residing in Angwan Romi, Behind Command Secondary School, Kaduna.
Pls how soon do I expect it? God bless you -Mrs. E. Olorunmagba

CoolKizzy: I have responded to the survey, its just an ordinary survey with no space to fill in personal information . . They just want to know the general progress of CAC registration

BTW I downloaded Dragon's Den UK season one Via Torrent. it is nice . thanks Mr Soup ideology!

the size is much, almost 4gb. you can buy mtn night plan and download, what is 2500 to the millions you might miss.
I can burn to disk and send to ppl that needs it free of charge but I won't pay the driver, you settle him when you go to the park to pick it. or better still look for a way to download.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by naughtylagosguy(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2014
CoolKizzy: I have responded to the survey, its just an ordinary survey with no space to fill in personal information . . They just want to know the general progress of CAC registration

Pls I am interested in the CD. Are you based in Lagos?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 6:57am On Aug 02, 2014
Kaduna is far! I wont be coming back to Abuja until next month. I am currently at Anambra, I can send to Lagos easily, Lagosians can now duplicate it on their own there or someone around there can just download the stuff and circulate.

where is stagger aka Mr Soup Ideology, was expecting to hear from him this morning cheesy
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 02, 2014
CoolKizzy: Kaduna is far! I wont be coming back to Abuja until next month. I am currently at Anambra, I can send to Lagos easily, Lagosians can now duplicate it on their own there or someone around there can just download the stuff and circulate.

I am in Ebonyi State. Please can you send it to me through peace mass? My number is 07063018638. Thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 8:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Different seasons and episodes of Dragon Den are on youtude. You can also search for it and download them free yourself without any stress. Coolkizzy, thanks a bunch for the initiative.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 9:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Another mail from youwin, guys I don't think dragons den should be the priority! follow the guideline contained in the mail o.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 10:20am On Aug 02, 2014
August 21, 2014, Best Western, Lagos reads my interview details.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Ibrahym(m): 10:23am On Aug 02, 2014
CoolKizzy: Another mail from youwin, guys I don't think dragons den should be the priority! follow the guideline contained in the mail o.

Received email too. Very clear on what to bring along and do to prepare.
Also, the questions in the panel review guidelines are what you expect an investor / dragon to ask before putting money in!

Overall, I think guys will still benefit from watching some Dragons Den videos or any other videos and even text regarding business presentations and pitches. All as part of your preparation and rehearsals. Delivery of 10mins oral presentation and 15mins Q&A are now what's left standing in the way of the grant!

Good luck to all.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 9:19pm On Aug 02, 2014
Why is everybody silent on the panel interview invitation like this? Why?
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 10:22pm On Aug 02, 2014
Mine is on 28th August at Barcelona Hotel, Wuse 2 Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 10:58pm On Aug 02, 2014
neksummi: Mine is on 28th August at Barcelona Hotel, Wuse 2 Abuja.

@neksummi...same with mine. Am kingsley by name. Hope to see there.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by edundayo(m): 1:49am On Aug 03, 2014
neksummi: Mine is on 28th August at Barcelona Hotel, Wuse 2 Abuja.

Same...... 12:50pm - 1:30pm
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by edundayo(m): 1:53am On Aug 03, 2014
5. Five (5) copies of your business summary presentation...

That's looking like a 5 man panel....just thinking aloud!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 5:57am On Aug 03, 2014
edundayo: 5. Five (5) copies of your business summary presentation...

That's looking like a 5 man panel....just thinking aloud!

I am guessing 4. You will be allowed to have a copy.

To be safe,I would advise going with 6

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 11:29am On Aug 03, 2014
Denn:

I am guessing 4. You will be allowed to have a copy.

Yeah,
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by mromokaro90: 12:40pm On Aug 03, 2014
[mod] Advert removed, user banned.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by edundayo(m): 1:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Denn:

Hmm! I see...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 7:57pm On Aug 03, 2014
@ Omaobe all d very best, God will complete what He gas started with us.... I noticed that too, as if we hoarding information... Its obvious we have different dates, an its as if those with earlier dates are quiet.. Mine on 29th.

It is well
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 8:14pm On Aug 03, 2014
@Nkesummi and Kingsley all d best too, mine in abuja but on the 29th...

We must all develop the confidence of public speaking, cuz some might have the brains for a good proposal but difficult in defending. There will be no second chance, so 1st impression is everything.... Let go there.... PASSIONATELY
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
mine is on 13th, August by 10:30 - 11:10am at Enugu. i am wondering if the result of d interview will take long as usual.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by juri: 9:55pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bigboyz32: mine is on 13th, August by 10:30 - 11:10am at Enugu. i am wondering if the result of d interview will take long as usual.

Pls who knows the first and last day of the interviews. Mine is 28th 4PM Abuja. Those who will go earlier should update the house pleas. Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
juri:

Pls who knows the first and last day of the interviews. Mine is 28th 4PM Abuja. Those who will go earlier should update the house pleas. Thanks.
Sure I will update the house after the interview.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by drogba(m): 11:00pm On Aug 03, 2014
Bigboyz32: mine is on 13th, August by 10:30 - 11:10am at Enugu. i am wondering if the result of d interview will take long as usual.
Please update the house on all proceedings on 13th
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Patiladwonder(m): 12:19am On Aug 04, 2014
30 YOUWIN 3 POSSIBLE INTERVIEW QUESTIONS

Business Information (For both new and existing business)

1. Your Name:___________________________________________________
2. Your qualification:______________________________________________
3.Business Name:________________________________________________
4.Type of Business:_______________________________________________
5. Sector of Business/Business Location :________________________________

6.Is it a new business or existing:____________________________________
7. A brief description of the business and its competitive advantage:_____________

You can read the remaining at

http://dayoadetiloye.com/30-youwin-3-possible-interview-questions/
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 7:16am On Aug 04, 2014
toastmagazinenigeria:
@neksummi...same with mine. Am kingsley by name. Hope to see there.

Hope to see you too. My time is 3:00 to 3:40pm but I'll be there 2 hours earlier as they advised.
You can have my mobile: 08063306838

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.