Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389887 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2014
neksummi:

If you weren't a millionaire before now, you ain't a millionaire yet. You'll be given some millions and what you do with the money will determine if you become a millionaire or not.

Wish you the very best.

my brother it is a gradual process,

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by bamistol: 4:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
Fellow nairalanders, please check on YouWiN website for the result. Dont check your email because they have NOT sent mails.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Now the real waiting begins....
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 4:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Didn't make it. But it’s well..... Congrat to you guys may God bless us all

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ITL: 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
cool
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by ITL: 5:08pm On Sep 23, 2014
congrats !
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 5:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
CoolKizzy: Thank you Jesus, finally I am a millionaire. God you are so good. congrats to everyone that made it.
Ain't you the guy that wrote BP on beauty/personal care? If yes! I'm so proud of you. We are gonna make our industry proud together. smiley
Though I didn't make it to the interview stage, but I didn't stop in pursing the dream of bringing corporate barbering to Nigeria.

I wish all the winners success in their new challenge.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by excelway(m): 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
I'm just too sad, but to God be the glory!!! congrats to the eventual winners!!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Omaobe: 5:58pm On Sep 23, 2014
Congrats to everyone that made it. I pray to God to let you have a wonderful story to tell about the award in your life.

Like we muslims normally pray when people succeed like this, I pray barakalahufihi (Meaning: may God bless it for you). And, very soon, may He do something great and wonderful in our own life too.

Congratulations once again!

10 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 6:51pm On Sep 23, 2014
newacca:
Ain't you the guy that wrote BP on beauty/personal care? If yes! I'm so proud of you. We are gonna make our industry proud together. smiley
Though I didn't make it to the interview stage, but I didn't stop in pursing the dream of bringing corporate barbering to Nigeria.

I wish all the winners success in their new challenge.

I'm.the one bro, tnx a bunch. pls don't give up on tour dreams
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thanks to God and to all of you here that prayed for us all. Congrats all.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
CoolKizzy:

I'm.the one bro, tnx a bunch. pls don't give up on tour dreams
smiley Thanks for making me proud.
#BarbersAreMillionaires
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by toastmagazinenigeria: 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2014
Lord be praised. I made it. Congrats to everybody on this thread. We are all winners regardless.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 7:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
thank God for you guys that made it thru the final stage.
So far I have seen 18 Names remaining just few.
for those who did not make it, don't let your dreams die here, take it to the next level and God will help u.
Remain blessed
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by chukwuka12: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thank God am a winner!!!! ... Pls those whose names didn't come out. .. Pls be strong. . I can still remember some of your valued points and contribution during dis Joni.. They were not in vain. Words not enough to ecpress how I feel, may God surprise you... Amen. May God bless us all.... Cheers

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 1:28am On Sep 24, 2014
SURELY!!!!!!!!
This is a September to be remembered for good.
the 9th month signifies delivery. I prophesy this morning into everything concerning u this month there shall be delivery.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Adulphus(m): 5:34am On Sep 24, 2014
favoryourl: SURELY!!!!!!!!
This is a September to be remembered for good.
the 9th month signifies delivery. I prophesy this morning into everything concerning u this month there shall be delivery.

Amen.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stevemeks(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2014
congrats people. for those who dint make it, never give up. God has not chanched, may His infinite favour surprise you in no distant time. amen. Aluta Continu...
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 9:15am On Sep 24, 2014
I was distracted a bit by youwin application, let me get back to my business and continue preparation for my event in November. Can someone read through my site and make suggestions? http://www.makehotmoneyonline.com/quicksmart-sales Thanks.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Joshpa: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2014
Congratulations youwin awardees, I pray your business will wax stronger and stronger in Jesus name. You all will make this country proud and provide jobs for the teaming Nigerian population. However, in case you are into retail business, kindly check this blog http://www.retailtopnews.com for updates on retail news in Nigeria and beyond. Also you can send in your article on retail or business launch information for free publishing. You are entitled to a banner advert if your post is successfully published. Have a fruitful month ahead.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by sydneyobioha(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2014
All thanks to God almighty, I finally made it!! It was actually hard to contain my joy lastnite, To God be the glory, amen! South-eastern zone
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 5:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
favoryourl:
I can see u still have same problem,
let me take it one at a time.
u break even at the point when u have covered ur total cost.
now your your total cost include your fixed and running cost
what you don't knw is that ur total cost is the money u need to start ur business.
ur views about BE are myopic because u only knw breakeven as when revenue is equal to total cost.
NOTE;
you can only break even when you have recovered the money you started the business with. anything short of this, you have not.
added to it am beginning to believe you failed in youwin 1 and you are trying to meet up.
pls don't confuse the forum members and let me tell u this for free
23 persons I wrote this youwin 3 are awaiting youwin panel. so you can see it was not a fluke.

yes thank GOD youwin 3 is gone now we awaits 4th.
my break even critics i hope u belong to our clique now. if not wish u luck in youwin 4 and dont forget to seek advice from experts
18 names of the 23 pple i help are now millionaires with no charge.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 7:41pm On Sep 25, 2014
double post
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by CoolKizzy(m): 7:43pm On Sep 25, 2014
favoryourl:
my break even critics i hope u belong to our clique now. if not wish u luck in youwin 4 and dont forget to seek advice from experts

please don't bring this up again.

Allow those that are not selected to bear this in peace. someone I care about wasn't selected and I don't find this your silly write up in good taste.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Denn(m): 8:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
favoryourl:

So you think you are now Lucas Pacioli because you were selected in youwin based on your business plan?

You also think you are better than the thousands not selected?

The 18 names you are claiming are millionaires... Did they get millions in the mail attachment sent by youwin? For all purposes, youwin has not paid a single kobo to any awardee for the 3rd edition...

Your arguments are not necessary.

This thread has grown to be an online family and it's unfortunate some guys didn't make it.... It doesn't imply the winners are better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by favoryourl(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
@ denn you will not understand when someone insult your
he said my youwin 1 was a fluke just to remind him GOD HAND IS IN IT
U TOOO U DEY VEX. DONT GIVE UP UR MIRACLE IS ON THE WAY
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
Hello Mr BE point with my knowledge of BE, I was selected so F .. up.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2014
Give us the name of the 18 persons that you help to win youwin3. I don't believe you at all selling global alliance products can't make you a millionaire, that you claim to be. sorry Come to abuja I will show you myself.
No body insulted you, you were only full of yourself. You think you know it all but let me tell you in two years time I plan to hit 100m turnover. FYI am in broadcasting so that you know that it is possible and when you start hearing about a youwin3 awardee that is making waves you will know its me bye.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by aofete: 9:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
If you checked and saw 18 names there would be no need for any remaining few because there is no further list to be release, so I conclude you are lying.
favoryourl: thank God for you guys that made it thru the final stage.
So far I have seen 18 Names remaining just few.
for those who did not make it, don't let your dreams die here, take it to the next level and God will help u.
Remain blessed
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 9:53pm On Sep 25, 2014
favoryourl:

Look at this fool talking. You think the govt will pay you money to keep in your account and spend as you like? This is when the real work starts. By the time those very strict monitors start paying you a visit and you cannot justify your expenses, na that time you go know say ponmo na leather.

By the way, there is a clause in the contract that if funds are not used properly, they will be called back. You have to submit your biometrics. Now big brother is watching you.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by medoty: 3:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
I still can't come to terms that I didn't succeed in this YouWiN. Except if the final award is not based on the interview as I did excellently well during my interview to the extent that when a member of panel asked the chairman if he had any question for me in which he said he will only advice me to make good use of the grant as he is satisfied with my presentation. They even told me the guy before me with same second class upper can't defend his business plan to the satisfaction of the panel.
I sacrifice a lot to fail this YouWiN as I missed two aptitude test and two interviews as they clash with my Youwin training and interview. But I take solace on the fact that I asked God to choose the best for me. I can't ask God why. To be sincere with you guys that get the award, it's PAINFUL to fail at this stage and as I speak I don't think I will be able to participate in YouWiN 4 if there's anything like that. Wish you success in your various endeavor. Thank you and God bless this family.

11 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by neksummi(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
medoty: I still can't come to terms that I didn't succeed in this YouWiN. Except if the final award is not based on the interview as I did excellently well during my interview to the extent that when a member of panel asked the chairman if he had any question for me in which he said he will only advice me to make good use of the grant as he is satisfied with my presentation. They even told me the guy before me with same second class upper can't defend his business plan to the satisfaction of the panel.
I sacrifice a lot to fail this YouWiN as I missed two aptitude test and two interviews as they clash with my Youwin training and interview. But I take solace on the fact that I asked God to choose the best for me. I can't ask God why. To be sincere with you guys that get the award, it's PAINFUL to fail at this stage and as I speak I don't think I will be able to participate in YouWiN 4 if there's anything like that. Wish you success in your various endeavor. Thank you and God bless this family.

Never, never, never, never, give up!

If there's going to be Youwin! 4, I'm going to enter the same business. And by the time I'll meet another panel next year, what I'll have to present before them will make them ashamed that their colleagues failed me this year!

Imagine that my panelists didn't know there are sites like voguepay, paychoice, etranzact and others that offer e-payment solutions. They were asking me how could I compete with interswitch and quickteller? I told them I wasn't competing with interswitch but rather using their platform. They also didn't know that transaction fee could be as high as N2000 depending on the amount one is paying (1.5%). When I told them that my average transaction fee would be N300, they said it was too high! Tell me what's 1.5% of N20,000? Infact they just said this business wouldn't work. Why would someone leave interswitch to make payment through me?

They forgot that MTN, Glo and others don't print all their recharge cards but have some dealers who print as well. Can you tell those dealers that why would someone leave MTN and Glo to buy recharge card from them?

Anyway it's past and I've got more reason to make my business work.

There's something I'm doing on another thread and I thought some of you may be interested.

https://www.nairaland.com/1919507/struggling-make-money-online-30mins

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.