Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,278 members, 7,815,469 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Youwin Business Competition 2013 - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (389449 Views)

Tips For Youwin Business Competition For 2015 / Apllication For YOUWIN Business Competition Extended To January 21st, 2014 / Youwin Business Competition 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (149) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 17, 2013
newacca:
First thing first na cheesy Let's work on winning first. You be Nigerian and getting means of identification won't be a problem jooor.
abi o, imagine after all the headache to get identification, you don't even pass stage one. Whereas passport can be made in a day. We should worry with matters most.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 17, 2013
Sunglow: Good morning pls I would need your help to help me review by Biz plan.Please!
that is not a smart thing to do whatsoever. At most you should work with a guide manual that covers the following:

1. Statement of purpose and objectives of the plan
2. The Products and Services
3. Processes and Operations of the business
4. The market potentials
5. Financial projections
6. Management Team
7. Finance requirements

Also remember to cover net profit, net profit ratio on turn over, profit on investment and most importantly your break even point.

Here are the formulae for each

Net profit : turn over - cost of services

Net profit ratio on turn over : net profit * 100/total turn over

Profit on investment : net profit * 100/total investment

Break even point : fixed cost * 100/fixed cost + net profit

Your fixed cost is depreciation of machinery & equipment + annual salary + annual utility

Total investment is fixed capital + working capital

If you know the right thing to do, your proposal will be short, concise and feeding the investor with all they need in a few pages.

2 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 17, 2013
stagger:

Answering you is a waste of my time. I rest my case and you can have the last word if you like.
stagger off lad.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Cnoteuchay: 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2013
hw many pages should i summary my proposals to and in what format
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by omode2(m): 1:47pm On Nov 17, 2013
if u recently start a farming biz wc u are yet to make profit can i still include in an existing biz. Can i also add anoda farmin enterprise diff from what am doin wt d biz plan
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 17, 2013
C'noteuchay:
hw many pages should i summary my proposals to and in what format
they didn't specify such but do not write a novel. Remember the judges have to go through thousands of proposals.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 17, 2013
omode2: if u recently start a farming biz wc u are yet to make profit can i still include in an existing biz. Can i also add anoda farmin enterprise diff from what am doin wt d biz plan
there's no harm in submitting a mixed farming proposal provided you know what you are doing.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 7:18pm On Nov 17, 2013
The best thing that will happen to all of you is to stop listening to these self proclaimed YouWIN experts. I encouraged my sister to apply and she never consulted nobody. She wrote her proposal herself and she was awarded.

Simply pay attention to your financials. Your business must be shown to be:

a) Viable and capable of generating the financial milestones.
b) Following from (a), be able to meet the employment milestones.
c) It must be demonstrated that you will be able to make some financial input of your own into the business.
d) You must be able to show good record keeping and ability to keep good accounts.

From here on, add the element of prayer and anything you know you must do spiritually to make your proposal succeed. This is very important. Put all this in practice and pray for the best. You must know that to be one of the best 1,200 out of millions of applicants goes beyond some of all this advice we give here.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2013
stagger: The best thing that will happen to all of you is to stop listening to these self proclaimed YouWIN experts. I encouraged my sister to apply and she never consulted nobody. She wrote her proposal herself and she was awarded.

c) It must be demonstrated that you will be able to make some financial input of your own into the business.
d) You must be able to show good record keeping and ability to keep good accounts.

From here on, add the element of prayer and anything you know you must do spiritually to make your proposal succeed. This is very important. Put all this in practice and pray for the best. You must know that to be one of the best 1,200 out of millions of applicants goes beyond some of all this advice we give here.

This is the reason I've never liked you. If you have real life experience to share then do so and stop being a biatch. No one has claimed he's a pro here, we've been making our contributions to help each other right from the very beginning until you came. If there's anyone claiming to be a pro here, it is you. Whatever anyone else has to say is rubbish.

Help if you want to or just phuck off. You are beginning to infect me with your bitchyness.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 10:39pm On Nov 17, 2013
blink182: This is the reason I've never liked you. If you have real life experience to share then do so and stop being a biatch. No one has claimed he's a pro here, we've been making our contributions to help each other right from the very beginning until you came. If there's anyone claiming to be a pro here, it is you. Whatever anyone else has to say is rubbish.

Help if you want to or just phuck off. You are beginning to infect me with your bitchyness.

Go and hang yourself by the scrotum. LOSER!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kinglim2: 1:14am On Nov 18, 2013
Jst came across dsz thread, can I still apply for this. Plz put me thru, tanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kinglim2: 1:42am On Nov 18, 2013
Tanx guys, was able to register
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by kinglim2: 2:45am On Nov 18, 2013
therapeutica01@gmail.com, tanx in advance
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 18, 2013
stagger:

you are such a cry baby, I find it hard to believe that you are an adult you claim to be. Just leave me alone, go to some other thread to have your ego massaged.

1 Like

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Cnoteuchay: 8:48am On Nov 18, 2013
stagger:

lmao dat's bad u no see anywhere else to hang na by d scrotum
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by newacca: 10:58am On Nov 18, 2013
stagger:

blink182: This is the reason I've never liked you. If you have real life experience to share then do so and stop being a biatch. No one has claimed he's a pro here, we've been making our contributions to help each other right from the very beginning until you came. If there's anyone claiming to be a pro here, it is you. Whatever anyone else has to say is rubbish.

Pls. guyz stop childish act. Let's move ahead. Abeeeeeg!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by styveke(m): 11:35am On Nov 18, 2013
[quote author=Krak]If you are interested in getting the questions for the first stage of the youwin pls drop your email. It is in Microsoft Word format.

It was given to me by one of the past winners. It is better to have it on time so that one will have enough time to prepare and conceptualise on your idea.

I must say I have really been practicing on them and its been fun. I was given free and I will give it out for free.[/quot

Thats wonderful. kindly forward to my email. thanks styveke@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by styveke(m): 11:37am On Nov 18, 2013
Krak: If you are interested in getting the questions for the first stage of the youwin pls drop your email. It is in Microsoft Word format.

It was given to me by one of the past winners. It is better to have it on time so that one will have enough time to prepare and conceptualise on your idea.

I must say I have really been practicing on them and its been fun. I was given free and I will give it out for free.

Kindly forward to styveke@gmail.com. thank U!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by styveke(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2013
castello: When accessing the youwin site, do it from a computer or laptop to avoid having challenges being reported on this forum.

For those shy of sharing their email addresses, please copy and paste the text below. They are the past questions from youwin women stage 1. Its not pasting well cos of codes from ms word but you can work it out.

Good luck

Basic Business Data

What is your business? (Please briefly describe your business in 10 words or less, for example, "Poultry farming"; "Information Technology consultancy services"wink HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/10  

In what sector is your business? (Please choose one from the drop down menu) 
                                                      HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Select.1
HYPERLINK "javascript:void(0)" Education

HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Text.1
Crop farming
Animal farming
Food & Restaurant
Building and Construction materials
Chemicals, industrial materials
Clothing, shoes and other personal items
Equipment, Machinery, Metal
Food and Drinks
Furniture, Wood Products
Others
Retail
Engineering , Building and Construction
Accounting, Finance and Management
Auto, electronics, others
Cleaning
Education
Engineering, Building and Construction
IT and Telecommunication
Legal
Media and Entertainment
Medical
Other Professional
Personal/Beauty
Transport
Other (Specify)
Other Sector 
Is this a new business concept/idea or an existing business? (Please note that to be an existing business, you must be able to show verifiable evidence of revenues or business expenses for a minimum of six (6) months prior to submitting this application)
HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Option.1  new  HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Option.1  existing
Why are you in this business or want to get into this business? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/50  
If you are applying as an existing business, what is the address where your business is physically located?
House Number HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/5
Street Name HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/20
City HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/20
State :                                                   HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Select.1
HYPERLINK "javascript:void(0)" Abuja

Abuja
Benue
Kogi
Kwara
Nasarawa
Niger
Plateau
Adamawa
Bauchi
Borno
Gombe
Taraba
Yobe
Jigawa
Kaduna
Kano
Katsina
Kebbi
Sokoto
Zamfara
Abia
Anambra
Ebonyi
Enugu
Imo
Akwa Ibom
Bayelsa
Cross River
Delta
Edo
Rivers
Ekiti
Lagos
Ogun
Ondo
Osun
Oyo
Local Government Area :  HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Select.1
HYPERLINK "javascript:void(0)" Select an Option

Abaji
Bwari
Gwagwalada
Kuje
Kwali
Municipal Area Council
What is the current registration status of your business?
          HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Select.1
HYPERLINK "javascript:void(0)" Limited Liability Company

Not registered
Limited Liability Company
Business Name
Other (Specify)
Other Registration Status

Business Concept

Business Model
Please describe your business in detail, including a description of your services or products. HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used:  /250  
What is unique or innovative about your business? What is new or different about your products or services? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100  
Market
Describe your market--who will you be selling your products or services to? (including size of the market, major segments/types of customers, factors affecting the market) HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/200  
Who are your customers, and how will you reach them? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/200  
Competition
Who are your main competitors (are there other businesses selling the same products or services)? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100  
What makes your products or services better than your competitors (your competitive advantages, if any)? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/150  
Supply Links
What type of inputs do you require for your business? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100  
How and where will you get the inputs for your business (source, price, technology, etc) HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100  
Management
What skills and / or experiences do you have to enable you successfully manage the business? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100  
Who else will work with you to manage your business--partners, co-owners (if any)? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/50  
What qualifications and / or experiences make these person(s) appropriate? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100  
Business Risks
What risks or challenges do you anticipate that may affect the success of your business (What can stop you from making this business a success)? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100  
How will you mitigate or reduce these risks? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/150  
Finance
How much have you invested in your business, if any?
HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Text.1 Amount in Naira, enter numbers only; if none, enter: 0
How much will you contribute to the business in the next 12 months, if any?
HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Text.1 Amount in Naira, enter numbers only; if none, enter: 0
How much will family and friends contribute to the business in the next 12 months, if any?
How much do you expect from other sources (investors, bank loans, etc) if any?
Beyond the above financial sources, how much more (Naira) will you required to make this business a success?
How much money (Naira) do you want from YouWiN ?
What will you use the money for? HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:TextArea.1 Words used: 0/100
How much sales do you make per month at present, if any
How much sales do you expect to make in 12 months after receiving the award?
How much do you expect to spend in running your business in 12 months after receiving the award?
HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Checkbox.1  I hereby declare that all information provided in this application is true and accurate to the best of my knowledge and I should be disqualified if any of the information provided is found to be false
HTMLCONTROL Forms.HTML:Submitbutton.1

Kindly send to styveke@gmail.com. thanks
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by omode2(m): 2:09pm On Nov 18, 2013
stagger: The best thing that will happen to all of you is to stop listening to these self proclaimed YouWIN experts. I encouraged my sister to apply and she never consulted nobody. She wrote her proposal herself and she was awarded.

@ blink and stagger u guys shd settle ur personal diff u are bt making sense
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by utimatedes(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2013
Sunglow: Good morning pls I would need your help to help me review by Biz plan.Please!
You can contact me on info@utibeetim.com or 07031542324
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by utimatedes(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2013
omode2: if u recently start a farming biz wc u are yet to make profit can i still include in an existing biz. Can i also add anoda farmin enterprise diff from what am doin wt d biz plan

That is u need YouWIN. doesn't matter whether you make profit or not. You are qualify. You can add it, but make sure the new enterprise is something that you can run successful with 10m. If the capital requirements would be more than 10m, please make provision for the remaining.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by utimatedes(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2013

You don't have to give people wrong advice. For the fact that your sister write on her own and won doesn't mean that everyone is as brilliant as yours. Many people go to school, study the same course, the same teaching etc and still fail.

Many youwin 1 awardees wrote for their loved ones in the women edition that they still failed. I remember awardee I designed website for that her 4 plan she submitted did not scale through and she is not the only one.

For the fact that your sister write and she made it doesn't mean that she will write again and win. It is a fact and I would tell you.

In the first edition, about 150 of the awardees were asked to go and rewrite/review their business plan before disbursements can be made because it was not visible and full of mistakes. The project coordinator said most of us were not qualified to be on the list- just let my people go, but because government want it to be transparent, therefore, they have to pick out of the poorly done ones to make the 1200 list and they were asked to go and rewrite.

Go and ask any youwin 1 awardee whether some people were asked to go and rewrite/review their business plan before disbursements and if the person says otherwise, I will stop talking about youwin and close my site www.utibeetim.com.

The 2nd edition was dedicated to women and you know that interest was not much and they still selected the better ones from the list and no much outstanding plans.

The 3rd edition is the not the one you should go and gamble, garbage in garbage out or send poorly done plan to YouWIN and expect result.
YOUWIN will never ask you to go and review your business plan, it is either you get it right and get in or you get it wrong and get out because there would be thousands of outstanding ideas to choose from.

So stop giving people wrong advice.

4 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by utimatedes(m): 5:10pm On Nov 18, 2013

You don't have to give people wrong advice. For the fact that your sister write on her own and won doesn't mean that everyone is as brilliant as yours. Many people go to school, study the same course, the same teaching etc and still fail.

Many youwin 1 awardees wrote for their loved ones in the women edition that they still failed. I remember awardee I designed website for that her 4 plan she submitted did not scale through and she is not the only one.

For the fact that your sister write and she made it doesn't mean that she will write again and win. It is a fact and I would tell you.

In the first edition, about 150 of the awardees were asked to go and rewrite/review their business plan before disbursements can be made because it was not visible and full of mistakes. The project coordinator said most of us were not qualified to be on the list- just let my people go, but because government want it to be transparent, therefore, they have to pick out of the poorly done ones to make the 1200 list and they were asked to go and rewrite.

Go and ask any youwin 1 awardee whether some people were asked to go and rewrite/review their business plan before disbursements and if the person says otherwise, I will stop talking about youwin and close my site www.utibeetim.com.

The 2nd edition was dedicated to women and you know that interest was not much and they still selected the better ones from the list and no much outstanding plans.

The 3rd edition is the not the one you should go and gamble, garbage in garbage out or send poorly done plan to YouWIN and expect result.
YOUWIN will never ask you to go and review your business plan, it is either you get it right and get in or you get it wrong and get out because there would be thousands of outstanding ideas to choose from.

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 9:40pm On Nov 18, 2013
utimatedes:

Mr Utibe,

You go on and on about how you are invited to speak about YouWIN in one church or one place or the other. The fact that you are a YouWIN 1 awardee does not confer on you the right of authority or expertise because 1,199 people like you also won. What is so special about YOU that the other 1,199 that won along with you do not have? Did the YouWIN committee declare your proposal as the BEST?

You won the YouWIN award. But that does not make you an expert in any way especially when there are thousands of people who won the same award and are very quiet about it. You won because God smiled on you, not because you were the best. You don't know the criteria that the selection committee uses.

NO ONE HAS THE POWER OR THE AUTHORITY TO CLAIM TO BE A YOUWIN EXPERT. How did all this start? Someone said the 1st trench is 10%. I countered it based on facts that I know from my sister and others who I know that won the award that the 1st trench given in YouWIN 2 was 20%. You even went ahead to challenge me by asking whether I was a winner of YouWIN (arrogance at work), or whether I wrote a proposal for anyone in YouWIN 2. I believe I gave you my answer. Then Blink or whatever his name is did what he knows to do best: putting his nose where it does not belong.

Does this not tell you one thing? As far as YouWIN selection criteria are concerned, no one has the keys to door. So don't come here posing as some expert because you are not. Like I said, you only won the award because God showed you mercy. So live off the award quietly and climb down from your high horse.

3 Likes

Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 18, 2013
stagger:

Mr Utibe,

You go on and on about how you are invited to speak about YouWIN in one church or one place or the other. The fact that you are a YouWIN 1 awardee does not confer on you the right of authority or expertise because 1,199 people like you also won. What is so special about YOU that the other 1,199 that won along with you do not have? Did the YouWIN committee declare your proposal as the BEST?

You won the YouWIN award. But that does not make you an expert in any way especially when there are thousands of people who won the same award and are very quiet about it. You won because God smiled on you, not because you were the best. You don't know the criteria that the selection committee uses.

NO ONE HAS THE POWER OR THE AUTHORITY TO CLAIM TO BE A YOUWIN EXPERT. How did all this start? Someone said the 1st trench is 10%. I countered it based on facts that I know from my sister and others who I know that won the award that the 1st trench given in YouWIN 2 was 20%. You even went ahead to challenge me by asking whether I was a winner of YouWIN (arrogance at work), or whether I wrote a proposal for anyone in YouWIN 2. I believe I gave you my answer. Then Blink or whatever his name is did what he knows to do best: putting his nose where it does not belong.

Does this not tell you one thing? As far as YouWIN selection criteria are concerned, no one has the keys to door. So don't come here posing as some expert because you are not. Like I said, you only won the award because God showed you mercy. So live off the award quietly and climb down from your high horse.
leave us alone na, which kind wahala be this. Go phuck or do something else that amuses you ah ah, we no want your wahala here. Are you so lonely? Haba! If you no talk you go die?

No one seemed to be on a high horse or claimed to be an expert until you showed up. My sister this, my sister that, my cousin bla bla bla...I thought you were filthy rich and were probably a general in the Nigerian army, how come your sister had to go sourcing for grant? N10m should be dog food money for you.

I've always tried to ignore you and others like you on this forum. You and your likes are such failures in life and nairaland gives you an escape to be all that you can't be in reality. Do not give me that nonsense that you are successful because you are not. I've read enough of your replies and your reactions to tell the type of person you really are.

I thought you said you were going to ignore me, if truly you did, you would have won a little respect from me but dammit you just couldn't resist the cat fight and the attention you are getting but you see, I am going to ignore you henceforth and teach you how an adult should handle his stuff online.

It really pains me for your wife and kids because I know they are totally phucked up and give them the beating of their lives at the slightest provocation. You are just a kid that has aged but refused to grow. Dude I don't envy you, all I feel is pity. I hope you keep holding on to God and He drags you out of the cesspool you are in before you murder your wife and kids. I'll be praying for you too.

Nairaland is just an online community with a lot of cool faux personalities, getting addicted to eat isn't that bad but when you are unable to tell the difference between an online community and reality then something is totally wrong.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by stagger: 11:19pm On Nov 18, 2013
blink182: leave us alone na, which kind wahala be this. Go phuck or do something else that amuses you ah ah, we no want your wahala here. Are you so lonely? Haba! If you no talk you go die?

No one seemed to be on a high horse or claimed to be an expert until you showed up. My sister this, my sister that, my cousin bla bla bla...I thought you were filthy rich and were probably a general in the Nigerian army, how come your sister had to go sourcing for grant? N10m should be dog food money for you.

I've always tried to ignore you and others like you on this forum. You and your likes are such failures in life and nairaland gives you an escape to be all that you can't be in reality. Do not give me that nonsense that you are successful because you are not. I've read enough of your replies and your reactions to tell the type of person you really are.

I thought you said you were going to ignore me, if truly you did, you would have won a little respect from me but dammit you just couldn't resist the cat fight and the attention you are getting but you see, I am going to ignore you henceforth and teach you how an adult should handle his stuff online.

It really pains me for your wife and kids because I know they are totally phucked up and give them the beating of their lives at the slightest provocation. You are just a kid that has aged but refused to grow. Dude I don't envy you, all I feel is pity. I hope you keep holding on to God and He drags you out of the cesspool you are in before you murder your wife and kids. I'll be praying for you too.

Nairaland is just an online community with a lot of cool faux personalities, getting addicted to eat isn't that bad but when you are unable to tell the difference between an online community and reality then something is totally wrong.

I have not even started getting on your case yet. If e dey pain you say my sister win grant money, better carry all this big Engris wey u dey hammer here go put am for ya proposal!
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 19, 2013
ceysaga: I am one of last year's beneficiaries. Ask me your questions.
I have some questions to ask you, I already sent you a message.
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by Cnoteuchay: 6:57am On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=styveke][/quote]here is my mail kindly forward to me pls lloydcnote@gmail.com
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by styveke(m): 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2013
stagger:

I have not even started getting on your case yet. If e dey pain you say my sister win grant money, better carry all this big Engris wey u dey hammer here go put am for ya proposal!

Stagger, scroll thru this thread and U see that U r the only person here whoz been antagonizing ppl here...its not by force to reply. If U cant stand the heat then get the Bleep out of the kitchen....how hard can dat be?? angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Youwin Business Competition 2013 by fagin1982(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2013
[quote author=stagger]The best thing that will happen to all of you is to stop listening to these self proclaimed YouWIN experts. I encouraged my sister to apply and she never consulted nobody. She wrote her proposal herself and she was awarded.

You just listed the 4 key factors to Win any Biz Plan Competition ...If you like let your Biz plan be soooooooo good and lucrative and you don't convince the investor on your Financials ., all your work na Super story

@Stagger good points

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (149) (Reply)

Simple Secret Of Buying Stuff At Idumota Market Lagos / Making Regular Income Publishing Amazon Kindle Ebooks / Why You Should Stay Away From MMM Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.