Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? (1781 Views)

Should I Tell? this Got Me In A Really Bad Situation / Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? / How Do I Tell This Decent Girl To Run For Her Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by daduke2k(m): 11:50pm On Aug 04, 2013
Please help me post this and hide my identity. notify me when it is
posted.
There is a girl who i so much love than anything, to the extend i can donate my 2 kidneys to her, if needs arises.
We started this relationship last year with promise of no sex until 3 years and during the time we do have misunderstanding but i still love her, though i tried to satisfy her with many things but she do ignore and when we are together she do silent and make no contribution on present topic.
She do remain dump, i do think probably she want sex, and i will take her to ramance level and possible trying to have my way to please her desire, each time she do move but she will recover and make it issue between us.
So, i tried to manage her and upgrade her memo but yet she is adamant to my words of wisdom and remain silent during this period.
Within me i know we can't last but i do try to make us compatible and during this time, she do hide alot from me and make some series of calls at my presence.
Last 3 months she has to quit due to her believe and i tried to confuse her to stay because am addicted to her and she knows.
Now, each day will never break without her thought sneak into my mind, i love her truely. I have her younger ones and friends on my facebook and other social media networks and sometimes one of her younger ones do mail me and i do reply promptly.... PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO, NO INSULT PLEASE.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by 190: 11:52pm On Aug 04, 2013
uhmm i dunno
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
By belief do you mean religion?
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2013
I only read the bolded and it didn't make sense undecided

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by daduke2k(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2013
I wasn't the original poster, but just read it through and u wouldn't help the laughter.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 12:01am On Aug 05, 2013
daduke2k: I wasn't the original poster, but just read it through and u wouldn't help the laughter.
Oh, right
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by 190: 12:08am On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback: I only read the bolded and it didn't make sense undecided

be nice grin
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 05, 2013
spongeback: I only read the bolded and it didn't make sense undecided

Same here undecided
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by 190: 12:12am On Aug 05, 2013
adaobi123:

Same here undecided

wats up with u both tonite grin grin
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 05, 2013
190:

wats up with u both tonite grin grin

What ?

I didn't understand what the poster said.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by daduke2k(m): 12:47am On Aug 05, 2013
@adaobi, like i said, i wasn't the original poster and like every other boring thread, this is no difference. I just copied it here for the fun of identifying the original posters errors. That's all. Nighty pals.
Where's the admin, u can get rid of this shyte thread now.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 12:49am On Aug 05, 2013
daduke2k: @adaobi, like i said, i wasn't the original poster and like every other boring thread, this is no difference. I just copied it here for the fun of identifying the original posters errors. That's all. Nighty pals.
Where's the admin, u can get rid of this shyte thread now.

Okayy cool
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Sureboy411: 1:24am On Aug 05, 2013
@op weather you're the original poster or not;
I can't make any sense outa this....
If it is suppose to make us laugh, why didn't you post it at the joke section?

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 05, 2013
Son, go back to school and upgrade your "memo" or whatever it is you call it.

1 Like

Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by lyfe(m): 4:25am On Aug 05, 2013
As if Google Translator was used to translate from Swahili to English.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Enegod(m): 5:22am On Aug 05, 2013
Sureboy411: @op weather you're the original poster or not;
I can't make any sense outa this....
If it is suppose to make us laugh, why didn't you post it at the joke section?
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 05, 2013
What was he saying? She DO move. She DO receive calls. She DO this, she DO that. Ja danu jor
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by RINE1: 8:57am On Aug 05, 2013
@ op...topic not compatible with content.
Re: I Can't Stop Laughing. Guys What Do u Have †̥♥ Tell This Guy? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:49am On Aug 05, 2013
daduke2k: Please help me post this and hide my identity. notify me when it is
posted.
There is a girl who i so much love than anything, to the extend i can donate my 2 kidneys to her, if needs arises.
We started this relationship last year with promise of no sex until 3 years and during the time we do have misunderstanding but i still love her, though i tried to satisfy her with many things but she do ignore and when we are together she do silent and make no contribution on present topic.
She do remain dump, i do think probably she want sex, and i will take her to ramance level and possible trying to have my way to please her desire, each time she do move but she will recover and make it issue between us.
So, i tried to manage her and upgrade her memo but yet she is adamant to my words of wisdom and remain silent during this period.
Within me i know we can't last but i do try to make us compatible and during this time, she do hide alot from me and make some series of calls at my presence.
Last 3 months she has to quit due to her believe and i tried to confuse her to stay because am addicted to her and she knows.
Now, each day will never break without her thought sneak into my mind, i love her truely. I have her younger ones and friends on my facebook and other social media networks and sometimes one of her younger ones do mail me and i do reply promptly.... PLEASE ADVICE ME WHAT TO DO, NO INSULT PLEASE.
pls Sir, may i ask why u are laughing? What's being funny here? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Commonsense Principles For Singles / Inlove Wit A Clean Cute Agbero

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.