Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,045 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? (1459 Views)

Can Someone Tell This Nairaland Advert That 1doller Is 420 Naira(funny Picture) / Men, What Will You Do If Your Girlfriend Fries Plantain Like This? / Should I Tell? this Got Me In A Really Bad Situation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by olutunde12(m): 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2015
My sister's daughter asked me what 'I love you so much' mean from the perspectives of a man!
As I opened my mouth to answer, she added : 'Because a man met three of my friends in different places at different times on a day and told each of them the same thing' !
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 3:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
Someone who loves u so much will not voice it out... They actually show it by their actions.. By actions I dnt mean buyin stuff or gifts or recharge cards for u..

2 Likes

Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 20, 2015
Tell her the truth. The truth about why a man will say that to different girls at almost the same time. Tell the truth about how to identify true love and that true love is not just words but actions! Also tell that thr action of one man doesn't represent that of all men
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by olutunde12(m): 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
Someone who loves u so much will not voice it out... They actually show it by their actions.. By actions I dnt mean buyin stuff or gifts or recharge cards for u..

But what actions do you suggest are ok?
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2015
ehnn......he loves dem so much nah. See case o
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by XavierBlue(m): 4:02pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
nigga where have you been?

XavierBlue
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by XavierBlue(m): 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Depends on his own definition of love .

XavierBlue
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2015
Hey hector, sup
Cutehector:
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2015
olutunde12:

But what actions do you suggest are ok?
first of all, someone who likes u will call u.. Will come visit u, won't forget ur birthday..
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 4:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sassybae:
Hey hector, sup
am fine.. Hws ur day goin
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
nigga where have you been?

XavierBlue
I say make I try geh work na, many ppo don call me jobless for dis forum
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Cholls(m): 4:11pm On Jul 20, 2015
my brother "end time is near"
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by XavierBlue(m): 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Cutehector:
I say make I try geh work na, many ppo don call me jobless for dis forum
grin
you find am?

XavierBlue
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jul 20, 2015
Very well
Cutehector:
am fine.. Hws ur day goin
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2015
Sassybae:
Very well
alryt.
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Cutehector(m): 4:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
XavierBlue:
grin
you find am?

XavierBlue
lol office dey everywhr. Someppo office be internet sef
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by Oahray: 10:13pm On Jul 20, 2015
I'd ask her how she got to know. If she was there, how come she was always the one to accompany each friend to see the man. The man didn't even realize that she had been there the last time with a different friend or what?

When I'm satisfied the paedophile isn't after my niece, I'd come open a thread on NL, asking what I should tell her tongue
Re: Men, What Should I Tell This Girl? by olutunde12(m): 10:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Oahray:
I'd ask her how she got to know. If she was there, how come she was always the one to accompany each friend to see the man. The man didn't even realize that she had been there the last time with a different friend or what?

When I'm satisfied the paedophile isn't after my niece, I'd come open a thread on NL, asking what I should tell her tongue

She did not follow them anywhere. As she said, they were all together when the boy was passing and one of them spoke first and all the rest told their story about what happened earlier. The boy didnt know they are friends.

(1) (Reply)

48-year-old Actress Flaunts Nipples, Butt On Flaunt Magazine / See The 5 Ways To Prevent Pregnancy Without Using C0ndom [MUST READ] / Appreciation!!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.