Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! (4979 Views)

Guys Or Babes, Who Lose Their Virginity The Earliest? / Virginity March 2013 In Ibadan (Pictures) / Did You Lose Your Virginity Before You Graduated High School, College Or? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by debosky(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2008
Row over French bogus virgin case

France's ruling UMP party has opposed a French court's decision to annul a marriage between two Muslims because the wife lied about being a virgin.

The Lille court's decision has also angered feminists who say it amounts to a fatwa against women's liberty.

The court granted the man's request for an annulment after ruling that he had been tricked into a marriage.

His partner's virginity was a determining factor in his decision to wed her, it ruled.

Feminists angered

It is understood that the husband, an engineer in his thirties, married the trainee nurse in the summer of 2006, having been assured by her that she had never previously had a boyfriend. shocked grin

The Conservative UMP party - which is calling on the Justice Minister to overturn the ruling - said the decision was totally unacceptable and was incompatible with France's secular principles.

But a justice ministry spokesman insisted the court's decision was not based on religion or morality but on the French civil code under which a marriage can be annulled if a spouse has lied about an "essential quality" of the relationship.

Feminist groups said they were ashamed to see the ruling adding it would allow men legally to reject women on the grounds they were not virgins.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/7428166.stm

I think this kind of ruling is needed in Nigeria, too many women fooling men with this virginity nonsense - Nigerian men should be BOLD to come out and fight for their rights when these women deceive us, enough of this evil DECEPTION by women. We want REAL virgins! grin
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 30, 2008
if u guys will lock ur yekini with padlock ,then they will be real virgins
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by saucekid(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2008
is it only yekinis that break virginities?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 30, 2008
yekini's of dis days are used to threaten women to break their virginities
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:22pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

if u guys will lock your yekini with padlock ,then they will be real virgins

abi o, how do you men expect to marry virgins when you poke every hole on sight. most men are idiots.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by saucekid(m): 8:24pm On May 30, 2008
una too generalise the whole thing?
what of when the girl goes riding,or playing with a candle?
those means too break the hymen
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 30, 2008
d same way many virgins are raped by men wt their yekini's
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:27pm On May 30, 2008
@ saucekid
well the chances of that happening compared to how much men love to poke cannot be compared
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by saucekid(m): 8:32pm On May 30, 2008
why dont the ladies say NO?
it means that they love it too

*thinking with their body and not their heads*
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 30, 2008
how can they say no wen they are gangbanged,how can they say no wen they are threatened,tell me
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:35pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

how can they say no when they are gangbanged,how can they say no when they are threatened,tell me

thank you.

you men device ways to get women in bed, you could drug a woman and say stupid stuff. like prove to me you love me by sleeping with me, most women are stupid enough to fall for that crap
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 30, 2008
The man is an inconsiderable brute tongue
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by amberella: 8:38pm On May 30, 2008
ima1:

you men device ways to get women in bed, you could drug a woman and say stupid stuff. like prove to me you love me by sleeping with me, most women are stupid enough to fall for that crap

Most women? Ah, I doubt it. You don't give our gender enough credit!

Drugging a woman or threatening a woman is one thing. But if a woman falls for sweet talk, she's completely responsible for her own actions.
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by saucekid(m): 8:39pm On May 30, 2008
you are all makin the femalefolk the pityparty
what about when the man is raped or gangbanged

this this is a mutual thing grin
they both had the chance to layoff but they didnt

@ amber
thank you jare
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:40pm On May 30, 2008
@amber

thats why i said most women
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 30, 2008
men r raped on rare occasions,and im sure d guy wants it,because a guy's strength can shove off 10 women if he wants to

women are drugged and raped everyday,imagine some criminals breaking into a family home,d first thing they do is look for any female(mother or daughter) around and rape before they even consider d money they came for,sometimes some are even raped to death
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by saucekid(m): 8:45pm On May 30, 2008
speculations

who said a man is raped and he wants it?
is anyone evr raped and likes it?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:46pm On May 30, 2008
a mans strength like i said earlier,can shove off 10 women if he wants,dats d answer to ur question
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by debosky(m): 8:47pm On May 30, 2008
how did you women twist this thread about FAKE Virgins into rape? undecided

The women claiming to be virgins and are not are WICKED. Men need to stand up for their rights. . .I hear at least 50% of men were deceived by their wives to be virgins in Nigeria, but are keeping silent. I urge these men to STAND UP and take courage from this incidence in France - these women stole your dignity, this is your chance to take it back!!
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:47pm On May 30, 2008
most men do want it if you look at high school students these days sleeping with their teachers. they all want to be cool thats why they do it
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:49pm On May 30, 2008
debosky:

how did you women twist this thread about FAKE Virgins into rape? undecided

The women claiming to be virgins and are not are WICKED. Men need to stand up for their rights. . .I hear at least 50% of men were deceived by their wives to be virgins in Nigeria, but are keeping silent. I urge these men to STAND UP and take courage from this incidence in France - these women stole your dignity, this is your chance to take it back!!

if you guys can lock up you dicks then you would have the right to stand up and take courage
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by saucekid(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2008
u're limiting ur talk
what about a case where its the students that lures the teacher?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 30, 2008
Women have to stand up and push off some lunatics dat call themselves men,so as not to be deceived into giving out or loosing their virginity to them lunatics
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:50pm On May 30, 2008
u're limiting your talk
what about a case where its the students that lures the teacher?
what about a case or cases in d uni where a male lecturer must sleep wt a female student for her to cross over
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:51pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

what about a case or cases in d uni where a male lecturer must sleep wt a female student for her to cross over

thank you, you took that right from my mouth
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 30, 2008
The woman shouldn't have lied in the first place.

P.S

The man is still an inconsiderable brute. As if he doesn't tell lies, ode tongue
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by amberella: 8:53pm On May 30, 2008
debosky:

Pray tell, how on earth would a man know that his wife was or wasn't a virgin?
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by doe82: 8:54pm On May 30, 2008
;DInterestingly interesting grin
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 30, 2008
Pray tell, how on earth would a man know that his wife was or wasn't a virgin?

abii oooo, how else if not expecting to find a thing barrier wen thrusting in and finding blood stains on d bed d next day
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by debosky(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2008
Look I am not talking about the deceitful men here who lure women, I am talking about the downtrodden, the deceived, the silently suffering Nigerian man who was DENIED the opportunity of marrying a virgin because of the DECEITFUL nature of some women out there.

I am standing here on behalf of those men - you can be like this man from Lille - come out and fight for your right! Don't suffer in silence. Don't let her get away with the LIES and DECEPTION. She stole your innocence, fight back!

@ amber

I don't know how he knew, but that is besides the point, she LIED and deceived him and that is WRONG sad
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:56pm On May 30, 2008
i no fit argue this again because na endless arguements we go dey have.

if only men would cut off their kinis

i dey go work
Re: French Wedding Annuled Over Bogus Virginity: Nigeria Next! by ima1(f): 8:57pm On May 30, 2008
debosky:

Look I am not talking about the deceitful men here who lure women, I am talking about the downtrodden, the deceived, the silently suffering Nigerian man who was DENIED the opportunity of marrying a virgin because of the DECEITFUL nature of some women out there.

I am standing here on behalf of those men - you can be like this man from Lille - come out and fight for your right! Don't suffer in silence. Don't let her get away with the LIES and DECEPTION. She stole your innocence, fight back!

@ amber

I don't know how he knew, but that is besides the point, she LIED and deceived him and that is WRONG sad

is it not still men that do most of the disvirgin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Which Song Would You Dedicate To Your Ex/exs? / hmmm / Deleted Thread !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.