Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation (33583 Views)

Desmond Elliot & Lagos House Of Assembly Members At US Conference (Photos) / Desmond Elliot Shares Photo Of His First Sitting At The Lagos House Of Assembly / Desmond Elliot To Contest For Lagos House Of Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by biafranqueen: 9:56am On Aug 06, 2013
antartica:

Ok,i understand you are protecting your cover.Smart.
wink kiss
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by mediachirps(m): 10:22am On Aug 06, 2013
how does it effect my life? they can go stack naked, a litre of fuel remains 97naire. can those stupid dress codes or what bring the price down? rather even make it higher cause we are still ones to pay for those dress code shit through our tax and levy.
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by MrAboki: 10:25am On Aug 06, 2013
The real problem is this ridiculous outfit;

How can somebody be wearing this around the place. This outfit is truly uncivilized.

Just imagine doing this in the middle of a UN Summit;

1 Like

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:36am On Aug 06, 2013
DEATH TO OP! DEATH TO JESUS!
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by taiwo3(m): 10:40am On Aug 06, 2013
favorite comment on NL
Rossikk: What a lousy, illiterate write-up by a colonised mental slave with no sense of dignity, self-worth, or independence.

The audacity this pig has to equate African attire with 'uncivilization' and western attire with 'civilization' alone is enough to confine him to a mental hospital for the severely reta.rded. Worse is his smug assurance that he can actually equate his self-hatred to some sort of 'enlightenment', positing that our traditional attire were created ''hundreds of years ago''. Well the western suit WAS invented 'hundreds of years ago' too, and, like African wear, has only been modified as the years progressed. Why can't this goat advocate a more 'work-friendly' transitional process for African wear if that's his thing, if not for his colonised self hatred? Just as this goat is happy to import his language, his religion, his eating habits, his car, he also wants to jettison his indigenous wear for imported clothes alone. How long before pigs like this begin to advocate for mass skin bleaching of all Africans to ensure we ''meet up'' with the light skinned colour of ''civilization''? It seems all we've got left to remind us of who we are is the skin colour. Don't bet against self-hating orang outangs and swine like this writer campaigning to shed that too.

Finally, the writer's claim that ''The wearing of cap is not indigenous to any ethnic group in Nigeria'' shows his GROSS HISTORICAL ILLITERACY, and that he is an absolute DUNCE where it concerns Nigerian/African history. A walking white dunce in black skin. An embarrassment to every living African, and a caricature representation of the bamboozled slave steeped in ignorance and self-loathing. The sooner his loathsome ilk die away from our independent society the better for us all.

Ife noble wearing a cap, 12th century

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/306903_Benin_Art_2_jpgf1b2119836e93a9b113b5cd337a41008[/img]
Ancient Benin, 14th century

Igbo Ukwu Chief wearing cap, dated 12th century. This man is from the writer's own ethnic region/group.

3 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by Nobody: 10:44am On Aug 06, 2013
Rossikk:

If China and Japan were even HALF as hot as Nigeria, they would never adopt the western suit. The western suit is not suited to the tropical African climate and most certainly not as 'the official attire for work'. Enforcing such a dress code is as ignorant and dumb as insisting our lawyers wear English men wigs to practice their profession. The sight of Nigerian lawyers sweating profusely through those wigs is enough to make anyone lose a case.

Indians, Pakistanis, Saudis, et al, do not insist on wearing a western suit. Their weather is similar to Nigeria's, so flowing robes that are suited to the weather are the norm. I know there are no self-loathing goats there campaigning for them to jettison all that for the western suit and tie. It's only in Africa we have such goats.

Qatar , UAE are countries with very hot weather, I mean very hot and hotter than Sokoto and they don't dare wear anything other than suit for officially purpose. The point is we are not saying we should push our attire to the sides but official is official. Is like telling an engineer to wear agabada to the rig, or tell a doctor to wear kaftan to theatre etc. we can always find a balance like encouraging the African attire on specified days like Fridays. Indiscriminate wearing of attire for official purpose should be discouraged.

3 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by Kingspin(m): 10:46am On Aug 06, 2013
Sometimes our leaders dont know which one should come first, Europeans introduced their dress culture and everybody wants to be address and dress let them. What if we promote ur home own culture including our dressing identity so that other will fancy it and join us..Dress code is nt a problem...lets look inside this time around and promote whose things that makes us unique..

1 Like

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by calddon(m): 10:53am On Aug 06, 2013
chaaaai! c wetin ASUU strike dey do onwubiko.
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 06, 2013
3ace: Another misplaced priority by our lawmakers. just when we are still trying to get over the irritating support for child marriage by our Abuja Senators, another needless policy is about to crop up from their Lagos counterparts. Wetin dey all dis lawmakers sef? Shey na dis one go solve all our problems?

Do you think all your problems can be solved? My "oga" pls don't tarry too long o cause its gonna be like that. Amidst many problems, many more will arise & the solvable ones get solved.
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by theripper2: 10:59am On Aug 06, 2013
Outright denigration of ones culture to show preponderance of a foreign one is acute slave mentality. Yes, there should be room for culture integration, yet it should be done with an awareness that is alien, foreign or done to satisfy a particular purpose or environment.

6 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by igbo2011(m): 11:00am On Aug 06, 2013
plaindealer:

What is work place culture? Is this something you made up or you are just trying to be funny?

Is this a some kind of revelation or you mean people are more productive in traditional wears?

What's this got to do with anything abi it doesn't get cold in Nigeria too? Again, it's hotter in Japan than in Nigeria this very second.

What's this got to do with workplace wear in Nigeria or you mean what your oga demand you wear at work determines what sells in other countries?

It is funny how Africans are so pen to people's cultures who have oppressed htem so badly for over 500 year.s. Be it Arabs or Europeans we love importing their culture, religion, clothes, etc.

WOrkplace culture is the way you act in the work place. Like a Chinese person has dignity and if you disgrae their dignity then they will not want to do business with you.Chinese people are straight to the point in business and Americans are more take time to do business, get to know each other.

You can be producive in African clothes in theoffice. I am not saying doing hard labor wear African clothes, I am sayngg in the office you can do it.

4 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by devour129: 11:04am On Aug 06, 2013
Ndi nwere efe ! Thank God I run my own biz. Av got a great tailor whom makes fantastic smart gowns,suits,jackets etc in Ankara and I wear then Monday to Friday .i get the most compliments from my oyibo parents and have introduced them to my tailor. Thank God for obj ! If you like keep killing our heritage,our kids can't speak our languages but oyibos are learning it to come back and teach it back to us in some years to come (according to CNN some years back ). Am Igbotic and am proud,I no a little Yoruba n I will speak it any time I like,I go to church n weddings in my traditional attire. Oyibo aburo ala nna m. Rubbish policy.

5 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by devour129: 11:08am On Aug 06, 2013
big deal 007:

Qatar , UAE are countries with very hot weather, I mean very hot and hotter than Sokoto and they don't dare wear anything other than suit for officially purpose. The point is we are not saying we should push our attire to the sides but official is official. Is like telling an engineer to wear agabada to the rig, or tell a doctor to wear kaftan to theatre etc. we can always find a balance like encouraging the African attire on specified days like Fridays. Indiscriminate wearing of attire for official purpose should be discouraged.
must official be suit ? Is it written in stone ? Why can't official be smart African attire ? Why do workers feel more relaxed in the offices on Friday apart from they are looking forward to the weekends ? It's because the traditional setting makes the working environment less stiff n more friendly .

5 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by PStacks(m): 11:12am On Aug 06, 2013
Nigeria is a Brand. We must preserve the Nigerian brand and not lose our Identity to the western world..

Shirt, Tie and suite is just a modern day Wage-slave uniform... I'm too executive to put on shirt and tie, I'l look like a modern day wage slave. I prefer my Ankara or Tazarche. I prfer my Kaftan.

I seriously don't buy into this..
Its their culture in the West to dress how they dress! What is our own culture? We must define what it is for what it is.

You'l never catch me in a tie and shirt. Never. This law would even make me wear more of Kaftans and ankara.

3 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by Anvaller: 11:17am On Aug 06, 2013
[b]It's unfortunate that some people are hell bent on advocating for suits as official attire. This is a height of inferiority complex. U have given up to the white man and in ur brains, u can never initiate or innovate anything. In ur brains, all u have to do is just follow the white man. Instead of us to be discussing how to encourage or enforce wearing more smart traditional attires, u guys prefer not to think or innovate anything of ur own, instead u just want to abandon ur own stuff and copy white man's initiatives. We can never get anywhere this way until u start thinking with ur own brains and creating ur own brands.

If the white folks have the same mentality as urs, they would never be anywhere near where they are right now. They don't look up to anybody to solve their problems, they look within themselves and get things done but we look up to them and copy their solutions. This is pathetic and some of u are here speaking big grammars just as if that means u are smart. i am so disappointed.

Lagos state should have worked together with local designers and come up with an array of standard smart looking designs for officials within which they can choose from and anything outside the array will not be allowed. That is how u enforce uniformity and curb excesses like agbada. But u don't want to think, u don't want to create employment for ur local fashion industry, rather u prefer to always consume ready made initiatives even including stuffs as flimsy as clothes, u prefer to further enrich the likes of Louis Vuitton in Paris at the expense of ur own, that is black man mentality. That is why the white folks never see u as a threat like they see the middle east and China, they know u don't think. U guys need to think deep.[/b]

7 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by LeStylo: 11:22am On Aug 06, 2013
LOVE.HAPPINESS:
To those who disagree, it must be remembered that China went through an extremely violent "cultural revolution" where millions died and everyone else was made to modernize by force.

It laid the groundwork for their miraculous 30 year transformation from one of the poorest and most backward civilizations, to one of the richest and most advanced.

We don't need a violent revolution in Naija, but we DO need to embrace change. At international meetings, GEJ is the only head of state wearing traditional dress, except for some tiny island nations. Everyone else is wearing a suit.

To mobile users who cannot see the photo below, Jonathan is surrounded by Presidents and Heads of State from over 30 nations (including South Africa, China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, India, Egypt, Pakistan, and others). He is the only one wearing traditional dress, other than the Prime Minister of India who is wearing a head covering for religious reasons.

If Rossik has ever worn a suit, he would know that the material a suit is made of determines how much warmth it keeps in. A linen suit is perfect for hot climates, as are other materials. Do you think people in colder climes stop wearing suits in the summer?

WHAT IS THIS ONE SPEWING?
WAS IT DRESS CODE THAT REVOLUTIONALIZED CHINA OR LEADERSHIP, ECONOMIC AND ACADEMIC REVOLUTION
Indeed, we a "mumudom" #InLagbajasVoice

1 Like

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:24am On Aug 06, 2013
big deal 007:

F00L THE POLITICIANS WEAR TRADITIONAL ATTIRE FOR FORMAL OCCASSIONS! IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND INDIGENES IN THESE AREAS WEARING ANYTHING OTHER THAN TRADITIONAL ATTIRES! angry

[img]http://www.nato.int/nato_static/assets/pictures/2009_10_091029a-bilat-sheikh-maktoum/20091105_091029a-001.jpg[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by MrAboki: 11:25am On Aug 06, 2013

Arabs dont wear suits.. And they are not poor..

3 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by biafranqueen: 11:35am On Aug 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
DEATH TO OP! DEATH TO JESUS!
OMG your back shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by biafranqueen: 11:37am On Aug 06, 2013
Anvaller: [b]It's unfortunate that some people are hell bent on advocating for suits as official attire. This is a height of inferiority complex. U have given up to the white man and in ur brains, u can never initiate or innovate anything. In ur brains, all u have to do is just follow the white man. Instead of us to be discussing how to encourage or enforce wearing more smart traditional attires, u guys prefer not to think or innovate anything of ur own, instead u just want to abandon ur own stuff and copy white man's initiatives. We can never get anywhere this way until u start thinking with ur own brains and creating ur own brands.

If the white folks have the same mentality as urs, they would never be anywhere near where they are right now. They don't look up to anybody to solve their problems, they look within themselves and get things done but we look up to them and copy their solutions. This is pathetic and some of u are here speaking big grammars just as if that means u are smart. i am so disappointed.

Lagos state should have worked together with local designers and come up with an array of standard smart looking designs for officials within which they can choose from and anything outside the array will not be allowed. That is how u enforce uniformity and curb excesses like agbada. But u don't want to think, u don't want to create employment for ur local fashion industry, rather u prefer to always consume ready made initiatives even including stuffs as flimsy as clothes, u prefer to further enrich the likes of Louis Vuitton in Paris at the expense of ur own, that is black man mentality. That is why the white folks never see u as a threat like they see the middle east and China, they know u don't think. U guys need to think deep.[/b]
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by biafranqueen: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2013
Mr Aboki:

Arabs dont wear suits.. And they are not poor..
Actually they have the highest GDP in the world and almost no foreign debt. In fact they borrow money out with no interest. grin Thanks for bringing this up brilliant point! They would never let people know how much money they have to get on some stupid list either!

2 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by biafranqueen: 11:48am On Aug 06, 2013
LOVE.HAPPINESS:
To those who disagree, it must be remembered that China went through an extremely violent "cultural revolution" where millions died and everyone else was made to modernize by force.

It laid the groundwork for their miraculous 30 year transformation from one of the poorest and most backward civilizations, to one of the richest and most advanced.

We don't need a violent revolution in Naija, but we DO need to embrace change. At international meetings, GEJ is the only head of state wearing traditional dress, except for some tiny island nations. Everyone else is wearing a suit.

To mobile users who cannot see the photo below, Jonathan is surrounded by Presidents and Heads of State from over 30 nations (including South Africa, China, Saudi Arabia, Brazil, India, Egypt, Pakistan, and others). He is the only one wearing traditional dress, other than the Prime Minister of India who is wearing a head covering for religious reasons.

If Rossik has ever worn a suit, he would know that the material a suit is made of determines how much warmth it keeps in. A linen suit is perfect for hot climates, as are other materials. Do you think people in colder climes stop wearing suits in the summer?
Arabs always know how to represent they culture
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by drdams: 11:50am On Aug 06, 2013
Kudos! Gud command of vocabs, bt its a shame on u referring to our cultural heritage as "archaic".

1 Like

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by Nobody: 12:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
devour129: must official be suit ? Is it written in stone ? Why can't official be smart African attire ? Why do workers feel more relaxed in the offices on Friday apart from they are looking forward to the weekends ? It's because the traditional setting makes the working environment less stiff n more friendly .

You just said, it is simply because they are looking forward to weekend and that it the main reason. Official dresses are not meant to make you feel 'comfortable' but smart for Christ sake you are working to earn a living and if it is in a corporate evnvironment, you must be very smart not 'comfortable'. No one will ask you to wear suit in your living room or to the market or even to the farm, that you can wear whatever you like. Talking about been 'comfortable'...wearing Agbada or putting on cap, does that make people comfortable as well?
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by ShineuEye: 12:04pm On Aug 06, 2013
Apart from the Arabs, the Indians and Pakistanis also dress in their local attire, this has not reduce their technological advancement. We should be proud of who we are.

2 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by moodswing(m): 12:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
Rossikk: What a lousy, illiterate write-up by a colonised mental slave with no sense of dignity, self-worth, or independence.

The audacity this pig has to equate African attire with 'uncivilization' and western attire with 'civilization' alone is enough to confine him to a mental hospital for the severely reta.rded. Worse is his smug assurance that he can actually equate his self-hatred to some sort of 'enlightenment', positing that our traditional attire were created ''hundreds of years ago''. Well the western suit WAS invented 'hundreds of years ago' too, and, like African wear, has only been modified as the years progressed. Why can't this goat advocate a more 'work-friendly' transitional process for African wear if that's his thing, if not for his colonised self hatred? Just as this goat is happy to import his language, his religion, his eating habits, his car, he also wants to jettison his indigenous wear for imported clothes alone. How long before pigs like this begin to advocate for mass skin bleaching of all Africans to ensure we ''meet up'' with the light skinned colour of ''civilization''? It seems all we've got left to remind us of who we are is the skin colour. Don't bet against self-hating orang outangs and swine like this writer campaigning to shed that too.

Finally, the writer's claim that ''The wearing of cap is not indigenous to any ethnic group in Nigeria'' shows his GROSS HISTORICAL ILLITERACY, and that he is an absolute DUNCE where it concerns Nigerian/African history. A walking white dunce in black skin. An embarrassment to every living African, and a caricature representation of the bamboozled slave steeped in ignorance and self-loathing. The sooner his loathsome ilk die away from our independent society the better for us all.

Ife noble wearing a cap, 12th century

[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/306903_Benin_Art_2_jpgf1b2119836e93a9b113b5cd337a41008[/img]
Ancient Benin, 14th century

Igbo Ukwu Chief wearing cap, dated 12th century. This man is from the writer's own ethnic region/group.

Arguably the only nairalander that's always on-point.

You are the son of your father.

@Topic, I don't comment on this kind of rubbish. The writer may claim to be educated, but he's surely an overzealous illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by capip120(m): 12:12pm On Aug 06, 2013
[quote author=plaindealer]

It's all about professionalism and uniformity. We are not the only people on the surface of the earth with rich culture, Japanese folks have rich culture too, but you don't see them wearing kimono everywhere especially in the work place, official settings and functions, same with China and many other cultures around the globe.

What we wear in the work place and professional settings has no bearing on our culture. The work place is not a cultural place where you display and entertain people with your culture.

Please relax jare..

Total rubbish coming from a mentally derailed individual u are the one who needs to relax.
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by Nobody: 12:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

F00L THE POLITICIANS WEAR TRADITIONAL ATTIRE FOR FORMAL OCCASSIONS! IT IS VERY RARE TO FIND INDIGENES IN THESE AREAS WEARING ANYTHING OTHER THAN TRADITIONAL ATTIRES! angry

[img]http://www.nato.int/nato_static/assets/pictures/2009_10_091029a-bilat-sheikh-maktoum/20091105_091029a-001.jpg[/img]

I will not go so low as to call you names cos been pagan alone is enough sign of mental illness.
You just said they are politicians right? as No one will ask Óba of Benin to wear suit or will anyone force the Sultan of Sokoto to wear suit. We are talking about former and official duties. I'm very sure you are jobless or probably have not work in a corporate organization before. Let me just stop here
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by nestaAK(m): 12:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
With the height of insecurity somebody still expects me to put a rope on my neck..... If I wear jean make dem try shit...
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by ITbomb(m): 12:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
- - - Ralph Waldo Emerson

2 Likes

Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by ewache: 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don't see anything wrong in this dress code policy by the Lagos state government, its for convenience not an affront on our culture or disrespect.
Do we then because of culture wear kaftan and gele to the beach? We wear shots and bikini to the beach not because we hate our oleku's but out of convenience and in line with the event. Our leaders don't make traditional attire look appealing even, the way they wear it and carry themselves in it makes them look unattractive, why President Jonathan always have to wear the hat even in his parlor entertaining visitors beats me, ever seen Fashola on weekends attending social events that are not of state concern? Casual smart outfit, which is very afenifere in nature, the man knows the occasion and what to wear at every point in time, so for his cabinet to introduce this policy is commendable. Infact if you see the way some civil servant bastardise traditional attire we will criminalize it at place of work. Why don't we advocate that our doctors wear flowing attires to theatre? How about our uniform men in far away northern states, why don't we advocate they wear 'fila' and 'south-south' to battle? This patriotism is suspect and out of place. Most folks arguing here for traditional attire don't own one even.
I have a few traditional attires that I wear to church and occasions and even to work on Fridays, but the ideal outfit to work place should something smart and convenience, some of our attires are far from convenient.
This is not about throwing your culture away or about having a slave mentality, lets find a balance and adopt the meaningful part of their culture and disregard the failing ones like family values for instance.
It beats me how nairalanders are quick to use insultive/vulgar language on issues superior argument should put to rest. Its about convenience and not for the survival of our culture as some are trying to make it seem, who is more African than Mandela? haven't seen him dress in Zulu attires yet, does it make him any less an African?
So far I don't see anyone posting in their dialect, am quiet sure also that we are using an electronic gadget and not a chalk board to post on nairaland, does this not betray our 'AFRCANNESS'?
Re: Dress Code In Lagos House Of Assembly Worthy Of Emulation by herodotus: 12:35pm On Aug 06, 2013
usually, i read posts and comments, get educated and get out. But i av 2 pass ds comment 2 cure d poster of hs ignorance, since ignorance is nothing bt a disease. 1st, i wuld say der z a need 4 u 2 do a historical investigatn in2 d reasons 4 African style of dressing, b4 u 'use left hand 2 describe ur father's house'. 2, cultural nationalism is a fundament of national culture. Wearing suits doesnt gv u global relevance, indians wl wear der attires tl 2mao, and it doesnt take anythn away frm dm. Finally, i thnk d dres code should av allowd more freedom 2 wear african attire.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olisa Agbakoba: As A Biafran Soldier, I Can Tell You That Biafra Is Not Viable / Photos From The 70th Birthday Celebration Of Billionaire, Prince Arthur Eze / Jimi Agbaje Congratulates Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.