Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? (2412 Views)

Congrats To Me..i Just Bought Myself Another Ride. (pic)..dem Gode Pay / Only Foolish Guys Date and marry Girls Who Cannot Fend For their selves / My Friend's Fiance Want Me 2 Date Him B4 I Settled D Quarrel Btw Both Of Dem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? by madamkoko: 7:01pm On May 31, 2008
@ poster, do you need an ending to the story line of a movie
Re: 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? by Nobody: 7:02pm On May 31, 2008
NO, I think he needs the climax
Re: 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? by 9cent(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2008
@madam coca cola, not really. grin
Re: 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? by Vansnickers: 8:48pm On Jun 03, 2013
Two girls fighting over you?! Bestiality must be their thing.
Re: 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? by Kosigift(f): 9:31pm On Jun 03, 2013
OP, u wish undecided
Re: 2sisters R Beginin To Envy Selves For My Sake. Should I Get Rid Of Dem ? by obontami: 2:56pm On Sep 03, 2016
Airforce1:
as a god's son, it hurts to see people fighting. especially the people i happened to know. i accidentally fell in love with 2 sisters . and know they are taking it out on themselves. and i'm so afraid they might hurt themselves . should i get rid of them or something?, abeg my country people, make una come to my rescue b4 ''GOBE' fall on someone. grin

one luv! cool

It once happen to me but not sisters, they are friends as in very close friends

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help I Need Space / What Else Can I Do To Put My Girl's Mind At Peace? / Ladies: What Do You Think Of Women Who Are Married To Handsome Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.