Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:50 PM

Help I Need Space - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Need Space (2404 Views)

What Do A Girl Mean By I Need Space (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Need Space by sara2007: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2009
MMmmmm
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 6:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
If you can't wait, KILL HIM.
Re: Help I Need Space by Godmother(f): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ Posakosa
What's is with you and killing, anyway? Lol  grin
Re: Help I Need Space by justwise(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

If you can't wait, KILL HIM.

Sometimes u make more sense when u shut up
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
hahahahahaha

An eye for an eye makes the whole world go round. Some MEN are just wicked and hearltess. She might be able to get away with the self defense argument.
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:10pm On Jul 31, 2009
justwise:

Sometimes u make more sense when u shut up

Come shut me up now ?
Re: Help I Need Space by sexyLeamon(f): 7:13pm On Jul 31, 2009
Depends how much space you take, and for how long. Guys can sometimes be pretty insensitive, but a lot of the time they don't mean harm. Just tell him how you feel and hope he'll understand. Don't take "space" unless you are prepared for a break up.
Re: Help I Need Space by justwise(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

Come shut me up now ?

This is what happens when mum & dady leaves the house and some brat got hold of keyboard
Re: Help I Need Space by justwise(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
sexyLeamon:

Depends how much space you take, and for how long. Guys can sometimes be pretty insensitive, but a lot of the time they don't mean harm. Just tell him how you feel and hope he'll understand. Don't take "space" unless you are prepared for a break up.

That makes sense to me
Re: Help I Need Space by sara2007: 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2009
O
Re: Help I Need Space by Kelvinj(m): 7:21pm On Jul 31, 2009
@poster
wait a min,
Give u space 4 wat?
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:22pm On Jul 31, 2009
Kill Him and stop all complaints and collect some insurance funds,  Its obvious that you are abroad because if you were in Nigeria, you wont'be talking like this.

Actually if he saw this post, he'll solve your misery and marry another wife right there in front of you and u are always welcome to stay in the house if you want.
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
justwise:

This is what happens when mum & dady leaves the house and some brat got hold of keyboard

Luumpa Luumpa! ooh shut it.
Re: Help I Need Space by Moyola(f): 7:24pm On Jul 31, 2009
@ Op
Hez too controllin' & petty? yu had yur 1st, 2nd, 3rd?! mahhn!
Hang on! are yu juz realisin'? or Hez been like dhat from da beginning? but yu thought yu could endure or that he'll change? undecided
Re: Help I Need Space by sexyLeamon(f): 7:32pm On Jul 31, 2009
sara2007:

I do not hate him, i have my own faults too (but i think his faults are waaay more than mine). I think we are incompatible. Guys before you get married, make sure u have the same views and values about a wife's duty and a husbands duty. Mine thinks wives are unpaid servants whose whole purpose of living and source of joy is to please the husband, husbands words are law etc etc. Now there is nothing wrong with that if as a female you feel that as a wife, you only live to please your husband. Me, i think husband and wife should be partners, yes the husband is the leading partner. My husband does not see it that way. We are both have a right to what we desire, we see marriage differently hence the incompatibility. I cannot kill him, i have no desire to, i think he is an ok guy, but we are not for each other. The mistake has been made, but i will not pay 4 that mistake with the rest of my life, that is why i am waiting 4 the kids 2 grow
you should never be with someone who disrespects you or physically harms you. What he is saying to you is very hurtful and shouldn't be tolerated. Although it might seem hard, you have got to make him understand that his behavior is unacceptable and that if he continues there can be no future between the both of you. BUT wait a minute, Is their any exterior reason for his behavior i.e work issues, death etc?
Re: Help I Need Space by sara2007: 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2009
Yes i thought he would change. He is getting worse. And yes, he is welcome 2 marry (after i move out preferably). I am actually looking forward to seeing that perfect woman, he always complains about things i do.
Re: Help I Need Space by Kelvinj(m): 7:38pm On Jul 31, 2009
Yea, exactly ar u just realizing dat he is 2 controlln?
Re: Help I Need Space by sara2007: 7:40pm On Jul 31, 2009
@sexyL, nothing happened, except maybe he is now making money
Re: Help I Need Space by gloriuss(f): 7:41pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

Kill Him and stop all complaints and collect some insurance funds,  Its obvious that you are abroad because if you were in Nigeria, you wont'be talking like this.

Actually if he saw this post, he'll solve your misery and marry another wife right there in front of you and u are always welcome to stay in the house if you want.

chei!!!! na all men that roam dis earth u wan finish! shocked

my husband loves me. . . KILL HIM
my husband beats me. . . KILL HIM
my husband is jealous. . .KILL HIM
my boyfriend wants to disvirgin me. . .KILL HIM
my guy dumped me. . .KILL HIM
my boyfriend bought me a car. . .KILL HIM

madam feminist. . . abeg oh. . . take am easy!!! tongue

oh and at OP. . . if it was so serious u wouldnt be able to hang on 3/4 more years. Am sure there are other ways to resolve this. . . perhaps try counselling. I mean if u can calculate 4 more years then u can endure a lot longer than that to try and work things out! (from my perspective oh!)
Re: Help I Need Space by sexyLeamon(f): 7:42pm On Jul 31, 2009
sara2007:

Yes i thought he would change. He is getting worse. And yes, he is welcome 2 marry (after i move out preferably). I am actually looking forward to seeing that perfect woman, he always complains about things i do.
I would recommend marriage counseling.  This way you can see if you can somehow salvage what's left of the marriage.  You should sit down and have a heart to heart talk with him about how this is affecting you.  When you do this, do it in a non-confrontational way.  Otherwise, he may clam up, become defensive and refuse to talk. do dat and tell us how it goes I will
be following this story very closely
Re: Help I Need Space by Moyola(f): 7:44pm On Jul 31, 2009
sara2007:

The bits in bold is what most women {well those I know n 've heard of} believe and later realise "Oh I should have left him then"! Anywayz, do what yu think is best for the kidz n yursef, kuz at the same time yu wouldnt wan to make decisions that may harm yur future.
N gdluck wiv him findin' "that perfect woman"
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:45pm On Jul 31, 2009
gloriuss:

No vex! cheesy cheesy
Re: Help I Need Space by Kelvinj(m): 7:49pm On Jul 31, 2009
C'mön sara i dnt jst get it is he maltreating u or wat coz no man would rather let his wife do evrytin she wants so be specific letz help.
& if itz about compactibility u shld have known about dat even b4 ur marriage.
Re: Help I Need Space by justwise(m): 7:54pm On Jul 31, 2009
gloriuss:

oh and at OP. . . if it was so serious u wouldnt be able to hang on 3/4 more years. Am sure there are other ways to resolve this. . . perhaps try counselling. I mean if u can calculate 4 more years then u can endure a lot longer than that to try and work things out! (from my perspective oh!)
My point exactly, always kill kill and kill, its sad that that FOOL can't see another way of expressing her view.
Re: Help I Need Space by justwise(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

Luumpa Luumpa! ooh shut it.

Any guy that touches u with toilet brush needs to get his head checked
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:56pm On Jul 31, 2009
justwise:

My point exactly, always kill kill and kill, its sad that that FOOL can't see another way of expressing her view.

Only a FOOL can readily identify a FOOL, Death to you!
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
justwise:

Any guy that touches u with toilet brush needs his head checked

Is that what your father told your mother ?
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
Just wise indeed!~
Re: Help I Need Space by gloriuss(f): 7:57pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

No vex! cheesy cheesy

madam! ur too much!! grin grin grin

Kelvinj:

C'mön sara i dnt jst get it is he maltreating u or wat coz no man would rather let his wife do evrytin she wants so be specific letz help.
& if itz about compatibility u shld have known about dat even b4 ur marriage.

i quite agree with that. Many at times, people think that marriage and kids change an individual whereas it doesnt (not that im saying the poster did oh). But its good to be COMPATIBLE before marriage and KNOW what ur getting urself into. . . . . or else u'll be jumping from frying pan into the fire. . . and i know that marriage is not intended to get one *BURNT*.
Re: Help I Need Space by AmAlone: 8:01pm On Jul 31, 2009
posakosa:

Kill Him and stop all complaints and collect some insurance funds,  Its obvious that you are abroad because if you were in Nigeria, you wont'be talking like this.

@POSAKOSA

u

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 8:05pm On Jul 31, 2009
Madness could be a beautiful trait because its freeing. Nothing wrong in being honest.
Re: Help I Need Space by posakosa(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2009
Nothing wrong in collecting some insurance funds.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Nigerian Women Prevent Mens Success / past tense! / She Told Me She Is Engaged But She Keeps Drawing My Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.