Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,277 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6033832 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (2854) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 04, 2015
stillchris:
This is not a d1ck measuring contest, but i'm very proud of our military right now. even though the international community and media refuse to acknowledge it (since good news coming out of Africa is not good for business), i will not be decieved.

The Nigerian military has set a record by rescuing 600 captives with just one casualty from a terrorist stronghold known for it's extremely difficult terrain. sambisa is almost free.
This in less than a week.

Abeg, 1 million gbosa to our boys in uniform.
and u believe some those folks have been living iin sambisa since der ancestors ,
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 5:57pm On May 04, 2015
Off topic post.

But, today is a big day.

Russia has unveiled the T-14 Armata, Boomerang and Kugranets

Pic is Armata

I am so happy that the Russians have finally moved away from the god-awful T-72 family as well as the T-80 which was good but hit a dead end.

The armata represents a brand new tank lineage in the Russian arsenal, a complete re-design from top to bottom... really looking forward to reading about its specifications.

One thing I can say is that judging by the turret, they have finally learnt their lesson and stopped storing their ready-rounds in a carousal at the base of the turret.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 5:58pm On May 04, 2015
Boomerang

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 5:59pm On May 04, 2015
Kugranets in heavy and light configurations

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:02pm On May 04, 2015
patches689:
Off topic post.

But, today is a big day.

Pic is Armata
Please where can I get links to see more of the T-14 armata,boomerang and kugranets ?
They where supposed to be un-veiled May 1st ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:07pm On May 04, 2015
bidexiii:

Please where can I get links to see more of the T-14 armata,boomerang and kugranets ?
They where supposed to be un-veiled May 1st ?

Interestingly I was in Russia on may 1st (Vladivostok)... cool

Their parade is still coming, these images have been leaked and the CGI mock-ups based on the images. They are now on most military forums.

Pic related, Coaltion SPG on a T90 hull. Eventually the Coaltion will use the Armata hull

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 6:34pm On May 04, 2015
patches689:
Off topic post.

But, today is a big day.

Pic is Armata

I am so happy that the Russians have finally moved away from the god-awful T-72 family as well as the T-80 which was good but hit a dead end.

The armata represents a brand new tank lineage in the Russian arsenal, a complete re-design from top to bottom... really looking forward to reading about its specifications.

One thing I can say is that judging by the turret, they have finally learnt their lesson and stopped storing their ready-rounds in a carousal at the base of the turret.
I read the turret is unmanned.

I hope the capsule the crews fight in can withstand blasts.

Western spies are probably working over hours to figure its armour grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 6:36pm On May 04, 2015
patches689:
Boomerang
I Like their new APC kind of looks like a RG-35.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 7:49pm On May 04, 2015
MikeCZAR:
I read the turret is unmanned.

I hope the capsule the crews fight in can withstand blasts.

Western spies are probably working over hours to figure its armour grin grin
the t14's turret is unmanned. controled from the crew capsule
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by stillchris: 8:41pm On May 04, 2015
patches689:

Interestingly I was in Russia on may 1st (Vladivostok)... cool

Their parade is still coming, these images have been leaked and the CGI mock-ups based on the images. They are now on most military forums.

Pic related, Coaltion SPG on a T90 hull. Eventually the Coaltion will use the Armata hull

hmmm!! mr patches. these pictures and informations have been on the internet for months now. yeah they just officially launched them. but these vehicles are no secret if you've been frequent on the russian thread in MP.net.

i see you've finally gone snooping inthat thread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by asorockweb: 11:09pm On May 04, 2015
africaken:
both links are not working

I am not sure how to embed YouTube videos here. Try the link below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hWAtflCP2c
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 11:16pm On May 04, 2015
NAF Jag.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by agaugust: 11:17pm On May 04, 2015
Ethiopia. Su-27

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:58am On May 05, 2015
SAAF Gripen

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:22am On May 05, 2015
stillchris:

hmmm!! mr patches. these pictures and informations have been on the internet for months now. yeah they just officially launched them. but these vehicles are no secret if you've been frequent on the russian thread in MP.net.

i see you've finally gone snooping inthat thread.

Only pictures that were available was of the vehicals with their turrets covered.

The first complete pictures of the vehicals only surfaced yesterday

My source is not MP.net
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:37am On May 05, 2015
patches689:

Only pictures that were available was of the vehicals with their turrets covered.

My source is not MP.net
the link http://bastion-karpenko.ru/new-tehnik-parad-150504/
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:43am On May 05, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:51am On May 05, 2015
patches689:

My source is not MP.net
Even most pictures available then where 3D pictures just to give keep people what the reaal thing would look like !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:33am On May 05, 2015
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:35am On May 05, 2015
US secretary visit to Kenya didn't bring the best of outcomes, but I think $100Million worth of border patrol, surveillance equipment and law enforcement upgrades isnt a bad deal

http://www.coastweek.com/3818-United-states-provide-one-hundred-million-dollars-for-Kenya-counter-terrorism.htm

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On May 05, 2015
the burial of the elite police officer who was KIA in Garissa attack. RIP, you are our hero

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:48am On May 05, 2015
MikeCZAR:
Yes.

Using the T5-52 truck mounted howitzer and M777 towed howitzer. The G6-52L out ranges all these systems.

confirmed ,thanks
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On May 05, 2015
Women And Children Escape From Sambisa Forest After Aerial Bombardment Of Boko Haram Base

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eH2-eiZdZdc
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:56am On May 05, 2015
na advance

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:04am On May 05, 2015
nigeria army engaging boko haram in sambisa forest

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:31pm On May 05, 2015
SAAF lynx

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MikeCZAR: 3:46pm On May 05, 2015
africaken:
confirmed ,thanks
No problem mate.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 5:05pm On May 05, 2015
agaugust:
NAF Jag.
my question is why don't afit in conjunction with HAL of India break this annoying reminder of the past down for study purposes
upgrade the airframe with improved aviaonics and at least 7 hardpoints
and turn this jag into a dedicated AGM (strike c preset) or CAS jet fighter or a SEAD dedication.
or is the baggages in the so called agreement signed with the brits stills a hunting ghost.
I would really love to see the jags upgraded and flying alongside our thunders nd sukhois(incoming)
still have less than 500 hrs around all units

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 11:27pm On May 05, 2015
*Unrelated*
Tada

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:32pm On May 05, 2015
SAAF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 06, 2015
Amisom UPDF

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (2854) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: jl115

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.