Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1613) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5962342 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2842) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:14pm On Mar 05, 2018
Henry240:

Land of the Super Heroes grin grin

That's actually funny, but it doesn't take anything from the bravery of the Americans though.

The Russian pilot of the downed SU-25 was also incredible. He took his life defiant, upbeat and with a grin on his face.

RIP to the big men in Nigeria who go down range against these goat fvckers!

cry our own Super Heroes !
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:16pm On Mar 05, 2018
nemesis4u:

there is no hard and fast rule , becz the enemy will themselves use them to lure ur evacuation support assets into their killzone .

the color for the smoke grenade for every specific task is decided before commencing the mission
Why didn't they withdraw? In your opinion, is there a logical reason for waiting to fight?

We are talking Niger, a country in the middle of nowhere and in a part of the country that is in the middle of nowhere.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
nemesis4u:

there is no hard and fast rule , becz the enemy will themselves use them to lure ur evacuation support assets into their killzone .

the color for the smoke grenade for every specific task is decided before commencing the mission

A disturbing new video released by ISIS shows thedramatic militant ambush in Niger last October that left four US special forces soldiers dead.

Staff Sgt. Bryan Black, Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson, Sgt. La David Johnson and Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright were killed as they returned from a low-risk patrol in Tongo Tongo with 30 Nigerian and up to 11 American soldiers,CBS News reported.

The more than nine-minute video was taken with a helmet camera worn by Johnson, according to the Daily Mail, which viewed the video. It was released by ISIS Sunday.

The graphic footage begins with the Green Berets trying to take cover behind an SUV as ISIS militants surround them. [i]The soldiers fire colored smoke grenades in hopes of alerting friendly aircraft overhead before running for cover – but it’d be another two hours before French aircraft would arrive.
]

One of the soldiers is struck by a bullet and dragged by another behind the SUV.

At one point, Johnson goes down screaming as armed ISIS fighters come into view. One last shot apparently fired at point-blank range then fills the screen. The camera cuts off.

The video also shows still photos of the bodies of the slain American soldiers and evidence that their bodies were mutilated, the Mail reported.

The Pentagon is expected to release findings from its investigation into the Niger attack later this week, CBS said. It has not yet commented on the new video.

President Trump sparked outrage after telling Johnson’s widow that the Green Beret “knew what he signed up for … but when it happens, it hurts anyway.”
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 05, 2018
tdayof:

A disturbing new video released by ISIS shows thedramatic militant ambush in Niger last October that left four US special forces soldiers dead.

Staff Sgt. Bryan Black, Staff Sgt. Jeremiah Johnson, Sgt. La David Johnson and Staff Sgt. Dustin Wright were killed as they returned from a low-risk patrol in Tongo Tongo with 30 Nigerian and up to 11 American soldiers,CBS News reported.

The more than nine-minute video was taken with a helmet camera worn by Johnson, according to the Daily Mail, which viewed the video. It was released by ISIS Sunday.

The graphic footage begins with the Green Berets trying to take cover behind an SUV as ISIS militants surround them. [i]The soldiers fire colored smoke grenades in hopes of alerting friendly aircraft overhead before running for cover – but it’d be another two hours before French aircraft would arrive.
]

One of the soldiers is struck by a bullet and dragged by another behind the SUV.

At one point, Johnson goes down screaming as armed ISIS fighters come into view. One last shot apparently fired at point-blank range then fills the screen. The camera cuts off.

The video also shows still photos of the bodies of the slain American soldiers and evidence that their bodies were mutilated, the Mail reported.

The Pentagon is expected to release findings from its investigation into the Niger attack later this week, CBS said. It has not yet commented on the new video.

President Trump sparked outrage after telling Johnson’s widow that the Green Beret “knew what he signed up for … but when it happens, it hurts anyway.”

nemesis4u:

ru sure , the red smoke was out before the guys walked into it with the car. these were popped before

it was a marker for air evacuation or maybe support .

if it was for cover they would have used it while retreating.

and personally never heard of using red smoke for cover

this is exactly what i had said previously

and FYI mutilation of dead soldiers r done by professional armies also damn fucckeers angry
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:26pm On Mar 05, 2018
Henry240:

Why didn't they withdraw? In your opinion, is there a logical reason for waiting to fight?

We are talking Niger, a country in the middle of nowhere and in a part of the country that is in the middle of nowhere.

guys how am i to know

let me get my time machine running , then i will get all the details, if i dont get killed in the process grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
nemesis4u:

this is exactly what i had said previously

So what's the Americans doing there when they can't provide air support for their own guys?

I haven't heard of a fatal ambush on French Forces in Africa. They know how to play their game well while the Americans are trying to send a carrier to the Vietnam as a signal to China.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:31pm On Mar 05, 2018
nemesis4u:

guys how am i to know

let me get my time machine running , then i will get all the details, if i dont get killed in the process grin
Oh.... so, you're no longer a walking, breathing Wikipedia?

You are asking how you are supposed to know?

No wahala.

You see something, a couple years back, i argued with the South-Africans about these special forces vehicles. All those tiny vehicles are of no use to the commandos.

If the Americans had an LAV like the Plasan Sandcat or the Proforce PF2 which i argued in favour of, this patrol would have turned out alot better for the americans.

All those vehicles, whether from Polaris or Panhard or Jankel or the IPV the Nigerian military adopted recently, do not really provide any good advantage.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 05, 2018
Henry240:

Oh.... so, you're no longer a walking, breathing Wikipedia?

You are asking how you are supposed to know?

No wahala.

You see something, a couple years back, i argued with the South-Africans about these special forces vehicles. All those tiny vehicles are of no use to the commandos.

If the Americans had an LAV like the Plasan Sandcat which i argued in favour of, this patrol would have turned out alot better for the americans.

tdayof:

So what's the Americans doing there when they can't provide air support for their own guys?

I haven't heard of a fatal ambush on French Forces in Africa. They know how to play their game well while the Americans are trying to send a carrier to the Vietnam as a signal to China.

u see this type of situations r very fluid , small factors small decisions can make the whole thing go well or go south

only those on the ground most of the time bear responsibility for their actions , its part of the game.

fact remains that they totally failed on the intelligence aspect, they had no idea that they were going to face these no of enemies in their area of interest.

due to that they did not have alternatives for escape or additional fire support both ground or air based or for the matter prepare themselves to handle the threats.

sum zero here lack of intelligence input failed them , and they paid the price.

anything short of a IFV or a tank would not have saved them

seriously u cant compare the french to americans , nor can u compare 2 countries.

here we have such incidents once in a while entire patrol team gets killed via ambush , so it doesn't mean they r incompetent, its part of the game

sad but true

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43pm On Mar 05, 2018
nemesis4u:

u see this type of situations r very fluid , small factors small decisions can make the whole thing go well or go south

only those on the ground most of the time bear responsibility for their actions , its part of the game.

fact remains that they totally failed on the intelligence aspect, they had no idea that they were going to face these no of enemies in their area of interest.

due to that they did not have alternatives for escape or additional fire support both ground or air based

For a Special Forces unit that's supposed to be 90% Intel and 10% action, that's a costly mistake.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 7:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
nemesis4u:

due to that they did not have alternatives for escape or additional fire support both ground or air based

Exactly, bad Intel caused the whole thing. I thought US has a drone base in Niger and Chad.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 05, 2018
Henry240:

For a Special Forces unit that's supposed to be 90% Intel and 10% action, that's a costly mistake.

as long as lessons r learnt no problem.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:01pm On Mar 05, 2018
nemesis4u:

as long as lessons r learnt no problem.
I guess so.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 05, 2018
tdayof:

Exactly, bad Intel caused the whole thing. I thought US has a drone base in Niger and Chad.

What !
Right under our nose... Are they mad ?

I thought their AFRICOM sh*t stops at Uganda and Somalia shocked
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 8:28pm On Mar 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:

What ! Right under our nose... Are they mad ?
I thought their AFRICOM sh*t stops at Uganda and Somalia shocked
They have another one in Cameroon.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:33pm On Mar 05, 2018
barineh:

They have another one in Cameroon.

Godamnit !
These yankees have us surrounded !

They can't just trust this largest Black nation on earth, can they undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Mar 05, 2018
g
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:20pm On Mar 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Godamnit !
These yankees have us surrounded !

They can't just trust this largest Black nation on earth, can they undecided

They don't trust a more capable military and the most populated nation in the world so why us?

IMO, all these shiits about French / American military presence in west Africa means nothing. They're of no threat to us for now and all we have to do is to develop our own military. Equip our military to the best possible best. China just increased it's defence budget by sweet 8% .

What's the most populous Black nation doing?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:34pm On Mar 05, 2018
tdayof:

They don't trust a more capable military and the most populated nation in the world so why us?

IMO, all these shiits about French / American military presence in west Africa means nothing. They're of no threat to us for now and all we have to do is to develop our own military. Equip our military to the best possible best. China just increased it's defence budget by sweet 8% .

Bros it means a lot... embarassed
They have boxed in from every corner already !

Okay is it until they docked a Carrier in the Gulf of Guinea ?

Maybe we also should start romancing Mexico and Canada undecided
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:48pm On Mar 05, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Bros it means a lot... embarassed
They have boxed in from every corner already !

Okay is it until they docked a Carrier in the Gulf of Guinea ?

Maybe we also should start romancing Mexico and Canada undecided

Military relationship with countries tend to dictate alot of things which are
How other countries will treat you.
Your gain / benefit ( aides) etc
Your country's economy (sanctions) etc.

If I'm to be the Nigerian president, I'm sure I'll most likely double as the defense minister too. shocked

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by scully95: 11:50pm On Mar 05, 2018
tdayof:

Honestly, I was chatting to someone on one of the social media(s) recently about Ajaokuta steel industry. From my own research I found out that Ajaokuta Steel industry is a big threat to NATO and NATO would not allow it. As this will give Nigeria power to build bombs and all sorts of weapons to destroy any of NATO's forward base in the Region. Since the joined interest of the anglozionist empire in the region is invade, divide, conquer and rule Nigeria.

Honestly, Nigeria will need Ajaokuta to really upgrade the Nigerian military. Even without that the anglozionist empire still lost the Boko haram proxy war (At least politically and technically) in Nigeria so they are going now for a Plan B. A Drone base In Niger and using the same tactics in Cameroon. Both of them total act of war.

Little did they know that Nigeria always got someone to run too when that time comes but I just hope the leaders will open their eyes and see this before it lands right in their face. U.S/NATO Is surrounding Nigeria with bases, in a Military conflict those bases are useless as all we need to do (or what of know how to do best) is go to Russia and get some good weapons from them to destroy any U.S forward base in the region. GEJ Did the same thing, Gowon did the same thing during the war. A few Cruise missiles is enough just like Russia did in Syria destroying ISIS underground mini/secret bases.

The anglozionist empire is fully aware this will push Nigeria finally to Russia as the only time we do Business successfully with Russia is when we need weapons to clean the mess the anglozionist empire has created in the region and Russia is always happy to help out. The anglozionist empire has sabotaged every other Business deals with Russia. The rosatom deal, gas pipeline deal and now Ajaokuta Steel industry.. All of them total act of war.

To really upgrade and be like China. Ajaokuta steel industry needs to be working 24/7.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 1:06am On Mar 06, 2018
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 2:56am On Mar 06, 2018
Ajaokuta steel? Bomb? Threat? Nato?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 5:29am On Mar 06, 2018
Might wanna use that steel to build ya infrastructure first lol, hahaha.
Steel manufacturing is a threat to nato? lord have mercy lol

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 6:13am On Mar 06, 2018
Sizzorkay:
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fanatique: 6:52am On Mar 06, 2018
scully95:

Honestly, I was chatting to someone on one of the social media(s) recently about Ajaokuta steel industry. From my own research I found out that Ajaokuta Steel industry is a big threat to NATO and NATO would not allow it. As this will give Nigeria power to build bombs and all sorts of weapons to destroy any of NATO's forward base in the Region. Since the joined interest of the anglozionist empire in the region is invade, divide, conquer and rule Nigeria.

Honestly, Nigeria will need Ajaokuta to really upgrade the Nigerian military. Even without that the anglozionist empire still lost the Boko haram proxy war (At least politically and technically) in Nigeria so they are going now for a Plan B. A Drone base In Niger and using the same tactics in Cameroon. Both of them total act of war.

Little did they know that Nigeria always got someone to run too when that time comes but I just hope the leaders will open their eyes and see this before it lands right in their face. U.S/NATO Is surrounding Nigeria with bases, in a Military conflict those bases are useless as all we need to do (or what of know how to do best) is go to Russia and get some good weapons from them to destroy any U.S forward base in the region. GEJ Did the same thing, Gowon did the same thing during the war. A few Cruise missiles is enough just like Russia did in Syria destroying ISIS underground mini/secret bases.

The anglozionist empire is fully aware this will push Nigeria finally to Russia as the only time we do Business successfully with Russia is when we need weapons to clean the mess the anglozionist empire has created in the region and Russia is always happy to help out. The anglozionist empire has sabotaged every other Business deals with Russia. The rosatom deal, gas pipeline deal and now Ajaokuta Steel industry.. All of them total act of war.

To really upgrade and be like China. Ajaokuta steel industry needs to be working 24/7.
the same Nigeria whose primary agency in charge of the development of science technology is presenting this in a 2018 Expo

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by scully95: 8:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Sizzorkay:

Well, that is not how it works. First is usually military power before you can get a guaranteed growth. You may think this is funny because you dont know how the Germans steel industry gave them power to build tanks and all sorts of weapons which made them even more technologically advance but they never knew they were also dealing with Russia which is also as at the time almost the same.

Did you read history at all ? How do you build bombs ? Carrier vehicle is made of plastic or paper right ? What do you use in carrier viehicle ? Bullet is what ? Plastic abi ? 50 caliber bullet is made of plastic, paper or ata gungun abi ?

Yes, from my deep findings again, NATO will not allow Nigeria to operate Ajaokuta. They will continue to sabottage it. This is why ObJ played politics with Nigeria's future. My findings show that there is no political will to put it back to life.

My opinion here "I bet the empire must have threatened OBJ as at the time and OBJ to save Nigeria from the stress played Politics with Nigeria's future. Sabotage the deal by selling it out to unknown company with no pedigree in that area and that will never complete it. From my findings GEJ managed to take back the deal from the saboteurs".

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2018
scully95:

Well, that is not how it works. First is usually military power before you can get a guaranteed growth. You may think this is funny because you dont know how the Germans steel industry gave them power to build tanks and all sorts of weapons which made them even more techonologically advance but they never knew they were also dealing with Russia which is also as at the time almost the same.

Did you read history at all ? How do you build bombs ? Carrier vehicle is made of plastic or paper right ? What do you use in carrier viehicle ? Bullet is what ? Plastic abi ? 50 caliber bullet is made of plastic, paper or ata gungun abi ?

Yes, from my deep findings again, NATO will not allow Nigeria to operate Ajaokuta. They will continue to sabottage it. This is why ObJ played politics with Nigeria's future. My findings show that there is no political will to put it back to life.

My opinion here "I bet the empire must have threatened OBJ as at the time and OBJ to save Nigeria from the stress played Politics with Nigeria's future. Sabotage the deal by selling it out to unknown company with no pedigree in that area and that will never complete it. From my findings GEJ managed to take back the deal from the saboteurs".

Stop embarrassing your self abeg.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by scully95: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2018
jteku:

Stop embarrassing your self abeg.

If you don't have any meaningful thing to say or to counter my deep findings, why don't you just keep your grubby hands down instead of typing with it, rather you cut it off. Very dense intellectuals that knows nothing that is happening around them or how things work.

Can you tell me why the empire will not allow or let Nigeria also get Rosatom deal ? Heard of Rosatom deal with Russia ?

Has Ajaokuta steel industry ever produce Steel since its inception ? Why ? Even as it's 98% percent completed. WHy did the last company destroy it even more ? Who were the original builder of Ajaokuta Steel and how do you industralize without it ? How do you become powerful building your own future without a steel industry ?

What do you know about making Bombs, cars, vehicles ? What do you need in this aspect of Industrialization ?

Someone said Nigeria should upgrade its military.. How do you upgrade without a steel industry. How do you do that ? By buying foreign made all the time with the petro-rubbish dollar ? And then wonders why everyone is screaming when they fix the exchange rate ??

How do you industrialize without a Steel industry ?

Fanatique:
the same Nigeria whose primary agency in charge of the development of science technology is presenting this in a 2018 Expo
I have answered this above. There is no way you can build anything meaningful without Ajaokuta steel industry running. Those building military gear has a fully functioning steel industry/blast furnance to hammer or shape any metal to its needed standard/design.

I have just revealed to you above why Ajaokuta is a threat to NATO.
NATO/Africom or the anglozionist empire joined effort is to invade Nigeria using the old British tactics (using Funlani as proxies to invade Oyo and weakened Oyo empire before a threaty was signed). This is known as invade, divide conquer and rule. This is how Britain or anglo saxons managed to create a large space, Nigeria for its selfish interest. That Nigeria has now over grown and uncontrollable even as power is being transferred to the new leader of the anglozionist empire. The U.S..

The same tactics they are re-using with Boko haram but GEJ killed that dream politically the moment he sent U.S soldiers out of Nigeria. And he also over killed Boko haram which the U.S itself decided to ban the sales of weapons to Nigeria for over killing their wahhabi terrorist front or its forward boots on the ground soldiers which will then create the atmosphere of a needed U.S real boots on the ground. Same as Fulani backed by the brits back then.

It's not news that Boko haram has long claimed allegiance to their ISIS crooks. An invention of the Anglozionist empire to set the pretext for building its bases. GEJ killed that base ideal. What did they do ? Went to Niger to set up dron airbase there ? This is a new war front Nigeria needs to tackle and not allow it..

Even Nairaland carried the wiki leaks in 2013 that was first revealed in 2008/2009.. I first saw the wiki leaks report in 2009.
https://www.nairaland.com/1202481/wikileaks-boko-haram-cia-covert

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by BlackBaron: 8:43am On Mar 06, 2018
Things person go read for here. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 9:22am On Mar 06, 2018
The only existential threat to the functioning of Ajaokuta steel industry is the ridiculously cheap Chinese steels. As such, smart investors will never put their money on a project that will struggle to bring positive returns.
For instance, South African steel industry, a once vibrant industry is now laying off workers in droves because they can't cope with the unhealthy competition from China.
It had nothing to do with USA and NATO as they are also victims of Chinese cheap steel. In fact, just last week USA slammed tariff hike on Chinese steels so as to allow USA's moribund steel industry to once again thrive.

It is pretty straightforward, there is no conspiracy here. I am not a pessimist but, with the level of unhealthy competition in the world steel market, Ajaokuta will continue to be a pipe dream.
Cc. Scully95

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by scully95: 9:32am On Mar 06, 2018
Xbee007:
The only existential threat to the functioning of Ajaokuta steel industry is the ridiculously cheap Chinese steels. As such, smart investors will never put their money on a project that will struggle to bring positive returns.
For instance, South African steel industry, a once vibrant industry is now laying off workers in droves because they can't cope with the unhealthy competition from China.
It had nothing to do with USA and NATO as they are also victims of Chinese cheap steel. In fact, just last week USA slammed tariff hike on Chinese steels so as to allow USA's moribund steel industry to once again thrive.

It is pretty straightforward, there is no conspiracy here. I am not a pessimist but, with the level of unhealthy competition in the world steel market, Ajaokuta will continue to be a pipe dream.
Cc. Scully95

What did Donald Trump do recently with the Steel war ? What do you think he's tryng to do ? Trade war which will affect Canada and European market more since China has the biggest and cheapest in the world but still runs about 2% U.S market.

What donald Trump is doing is brining the jobs back to U.S..

What should Nigeria do in this case ? Continue to import Steel is not a good Economic policy and if you need to build new techology now to counter the existing ones like Russia is doing. You will need to go to China or elsewhere to do that right ?

No for a real military upgrade, you will need your personal steel industry to be working 100%

Xbee007:

Please read again above. To upgrade your military against any existing ones. Either China, Russia, U.S or even NATO. A country of over 180,000 million people more than Russia should have a working steel industry to build it military. This is where NATO comes in. NATO/AFRICOM/ Anglozionist empire will not allow that because of this. It's a threat to their combined hegemonic interest in the region.

Do you understand how they are linked now ?

Xbee007:
South African steel industry
, a once vibrant industry is now laying off workers in droves because they can't cope with the unhealthy competition from China.

South Africa is a conquered zone conomically, the anglozionist empire runs the Economy 100% in South Africa. This is not the same with Nigeria where the Economy is still in the hands of a few but are Nigerians not foreigners. And still fighting just to survive. We just won an economic war recently. Are you aware of that ?

South africa is a zero threat to the anglozionist empire since it's already a conquered zone except recently that Land issue has come up. This land issue may turn south african to another zimbabwe..

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Jkay187(m): 10:29am On Mar 06, 2018
scully95:

What did Donald Trump do recently with the Steel war ? What do you think he's tryng to do ? Trade war which will affect Canada and European market more since China has the biggest and cheapest in the world but still runs about 2% U.S market.

What donald Trump is doing is brining the jobs back to U.S..

What should Nigeria do in this case ? Continue to import Steel is not a good Economic policy and if you need to build new techology now to counter the existing ones like Russia is doing. You will need to go to China or elsewhere to do that right ?

No for a real military upgrade, you will need your personal steel industry to be working 100%

Please read again above. To upgrade your military against any existing ones. Either China, Russia, U.S or even NATO. A country of over 180,000 million people more than Russia should have a working steel industry to build it military. This is where NATO comes in. NATO/AFRICOM/ Anglozionist empire will not allow that because of this. It's a threat to their combined hegemonic interest in the region.

Do you understand how they are linked now ?

South Africa is a conquered zone conomically, the anglozionist empire runs the Economy 100% in South Africa. This is not the same with Nigeria where the Economy is still in the hands of a few but are Nigerians not foreigners. And still fighting just to survive. We just won an economic war recently. Are you aware of that ?

South africa is a zero threat to the anglozionist empire since it's already a conquered zone except recently that Land issue has come up. This land issue may turn south african to another zimbabwe..

Too much sugar in your diet.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1610) (1611) (1612) (1613) (1614) (1615) (1616) ... (2842) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103