Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,891 members, 7,841,351 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1700) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6003006 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (2848) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 9:01pm On Jul 05, 2018
Starstreak SAM. SA Army.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 9:18pm On Jul 05, 2018
ssaengine:
Starstreak SAM. SA Army.
First time I'm seeing those.

The starstreak was a revolutionary design during its time.

The clutch system on the three darts are really cool

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 9:24pm On Jul 05, 2018
grin
Henry240:

You do know i'm 6ft2 right?

If you didn't, now you do!

cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 9:39pm On Jul 05, 2018
Malian SOF

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 9:40pm On Jul 05, 2018
Henry240:

cheesy
We’re literally the same height smiley

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 3:53am On Jul 06, 2018
Henry240:

cheesy

194cm (6ft4). tongue

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 3:56am On Jul 06, 2018
lionel4power:
First time I'm seeing those.

The starstreak was a revolutionary design during its time.

The clutch system on the three darts are really cool

Little known fact is that you can use Starstreak on light armor as well
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:18am On Jul 06, 2018
O

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 06, 2018
gottfried21:

We’re literally the same height smiley

We're literally not the same height cheesy
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 4:55am On Jul 06, 2018
President of Namibia Hage Geingob following on the heels of Macron of France visits Abuja. He said to his host President Buhari that Namibia will eternally be grateful to Nigeria for its liberation and it's Technical Aid Support.

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Covert1:
President of Namibia Hage Geingob following on the heels of Macron of France visits Abuja. He said to his host President Buhari that Namibia will eternally be grateful to Nigeria for its liberation and it's Technical Aid Support.
That's what they will come here to say... only for them to get to AU meeting and start voting against Nigerian interest. undecided

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patented: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2018
I saw the Video for this interview and it was both Hilarious and Mind boggling.
abiodunalasa:
*Off topic*
The Yanks and their expansionism !!! embarassed

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 06, 2018
nemesis8u:

Donblvit tongue

We need photographic proof like u r lady friends holding a measuring tape besides each of u. grin grin grin

That will be enough to rest the case wink

grin grin

I've shared my photo twice right here in the past. Virtually all old members know what i look like.

I will not be doing that again.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 8:13am On Jul 06, 2018
Henry240:

grin grin

I've shared my photo twice right here in the past. Virtually all old members know what i look like.

I've forgotten how that picture look like. You can repost it again sha. grin

I know you are black and long (not tall).
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 06, 2018
iblawi:

I've forgotten how that picture look like. You can repost it again sha.
Your luck. grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:29am On Jul 06, 2018
patches689:

Little known fact is that you can use Starstreak on light armor as well
but some customers said it wasn't reallu effective... But i like the idea of having extra anti - tank features for pop up targets
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 06, 2018
Henry240:

cheesy
Congrats....so are many South African....including myself!

6.2 is average height for white males down here.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 9:54am On Jul 06, 2018
Height done mean shit (Henry and jln115)...thanks for the info anyways...lol

jln115:

Congrats....so are many South African....including myself!

6.2 is average height for white males down here.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 06, 2018
kenpaul0:
Height done mean shit (Henry and jln115)...thanks for the info anyways...lol

I agree.... Hence why I responded to Henry.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jul 06, 2018
Henry240:

grin grin

Seriously ?

We only want to see the photos of some pretty ladies , u can black out u r own faces, no problem grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2018
kikuyu11:

GASSPPP! For real? That's a world record,the hottest I've experienced is 52c in Juba just before the rains. As soon as you leave the hotel and cross the street you return for a soda! I can't imagine how you survive. Dehydration MUST BE A VERY REAL THREAT!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/capital-weather-gang/wp/2018/07/06/africa-may-have-witnessed-its-all-time-hottest-temperature-thursday-124-degrees-in-algeria/?noredirect=on

Africa may have witnessed its all-time hottest temperature Thursday: 124 degrees in Algeria

By Jason Samenow. washingtonpost

Pic : official world metheorogical organisation record . see 51.3 Celsius

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2018
abiodunalasa:

That's what they will come here to say... only for them to get to AU meeting and start voting against Nigerian interest. undecided

No no not exactly but I comprehend your point. There are countries that never forget our help. I'll give a brief treatise just for you:

We saw the height of that during the tussle for the AU chair role and the Ivory Coast debacle during the Jacob Zuma presidency in SA who came onboard and felt his country is better placed to play the role of Africa's strongman discarding the intellectual foreign policy approach of his predecessor Thabo Mbeki in engaging Nigeria on matters of the continent. To do that he went beyond his country's SADC sphere of political influence to divide generally consensus support for the Nigerian position on many continental issues at great expense. This led to many firsts of some AU members states voting for SA' candidate instead of Jean Ping of Gabon. Jacob Zuma had just made a very bad mistake that would cost his nation.

Of course the retaliation was swift from Abuja which always has measures in the bag to keep the balance of it's regional hegemony. Until then Abuja was willing to wait and not displace SA from a place in the sun at least for matters of strategic perception and bragging rights. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was miffed and immediately approved the rebasing of the national economy against all lobby effectively knocking South Africa forever into political oblivion and ending it's bragging rights on the world stage. It was a huge loss of prestige.

Historically however and to this day except for the position of AU chair for which it influences a consensus position which it believes should be held by smaller states, Nigeria has a deliberate foreign policy goal of promoting harmony in the AU and not appear a bully. It does not impose it's will on the choices of AU member states who even votes against Nigerian nationals for other positions at the African Union in Addis-Ababa.

Nigeria is the most influential African country. There is no other African nation with more influence on other African countries on a bilateral basis than Nigeria. When Nigeria means business Africa takes it's word seriously knowing it could muster the forces in the region to back it up with action either by economic measures or the use of force if necessary.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 06, 2018
Covert1:

No no not exactly but I comprehend your point. There are countries that never forget our help. I'll give a brief treatise just for you:

We saw the height of that during the tussle for the AU chair role and the Ivory Coast debacle during the Jacob Zuma presidency in SA who came onboard and felt his country is better placed to play the role of Africa's strongman discarding the intellectual foreign policy approach of his predecessor Thabo Mbeki in engaging Nigeria on matters of the continent. To do that he went beyond his country's SADC sphere of political influence to divide generally consensus support for the Nigerian position on many continental issues at great expense. This led to many firsts of some AU members states voting for SA' candidate instead of Jean Ping of Gabon. Jacob Zuma had just made a very bad mistake that would cost his nation.

Of course the retaliation was swift from Abuja which always has measures in the bag to keep the balance of it's regional hegemony. Until then Abuja was willing to wait and not displace SA from a place in the sun at least for matters of strategic perception and bragging rights. President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan was miffed and immediately approved the rebasing of the national economy against all lobby effectively knocking South Africa forever into political oblivion and ending it's bragging rights on the world stage. It was a huge loss of prestige.

Historically however and to this day except for the position of AU chair for which it influences a consensus position which it believes should be held by smaller states, Nigeria has a deliberate foreign policy goal of promoting harmony in the AU and not appear a bully. It does not impose it's will on the choices of AU member states who even votes against Nigerian nationals for other positions at the African Union in Addis-Ababa.

Nigeria is the most influential African country. There is no other African nation with more influence on other African countries on a bilateral basis than Nigeria. When Nigeria means business Africa takes it's word seriously knowing it could muster the forces in the region to back it up with action either by economic measures or the use of force if necessary.
Delusional......as usual.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 06, 2018
Covert1:

Lol grin
Gone are these days you talking about bro.

This present generation of African leaders don't give a flying fvck about Nigeria.
We lost the respect long time a go.

All they do now is come here and massage our ego so to collect whatever they want to collect... That's all.

But maybe we still call the shots at ECOWAS level. But on AU level... no no no!

I mean what respect do you expect when giant like Nigeria and tiny thing like Namibia are both going to the BiG powers with beggars bowl ?

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 06, 2018
jln115:

Delusional......as usual.

Chief you need to learn to act mature.
Learn how to attack the message without necessarily attacking the messenger.

If you don't agree with a point, then provide us with a superior argument, or facts.. rather than throwing the thread into a low level of animal instinct with back and forth of insults and degrading comments.

A faceless internet forum is not an excuse to act berserk.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2018
Patented:
I saw the Video for this interview and it was both Hilarious and Mind boggling.
Mind boggling how? Pls elucidate
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 06, 2018
lionel4power:
to be very honest, this post is underrated...

With such invention... Whats the implications for Africa?
I mean White people colonized the rest of the world, and now they are having a Space Force... a fvcking Force in the Space! embarassed
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Patented: 2:54pm On Jul 06, 2018
Mind Boggling in the sense that, its shocking that people's thinking can be that shallow. Have u watched the full video?
abiodunalasa:

Mind boggling how? Pls elucidate
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2018
abiodunalasa:

With such invention... Whats the implications for Africa?
I mean White people colonized the rest of the world, and now they are having a Space Force... a fvcking Force in the Space! embarassed
As usual... We Africans will just have to sit back relax and enjoy the show.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 3:04pm On Jul 06, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Lol grin
Gone are these days you talking about bro.

This present generation of African leaders don't give a flying fvck about Nigeria.
We lost the respect long time a go.

All they do now is come here and massage our ego so to collect whatever they want to collect... That's all.

But maybe we still call the shots at ECOWAS level. But on AU level... no no no!

I mean what respect do you expect when giant like Nigeria and tiny thing like Namibia are both going to the BiG powers with beggars bowl ?
theres a point in this...

Looking at Nigeria today what can we lay a hand on as our bragging rights ?

Apart from large population. What else?

I heard recently that we have overtaken India as one of the poorest country in the world.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 06, 2018
abiodunalasa:

Chief you need to learn to act mature.
Learn how to attack the message without necessarily attacking the messenger.

If you don't agree with a point, then provide us with a superior argument, or facts.. rather than throwing the thread into a low level of animal instinct with back and forth of insults and degrading comments.

A faceless internet forum is not an excuse to act berserk.
I can literally not dumb down to that level because im scared of heights .... Hence I'm not going to entertain any debate.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2018
T 34 tank , Algeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (1697) (1698) (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) ... (2848) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.