Stats: 3,163,275 members, 7,853,335 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1711) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6019689 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (2851) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Bidexiii today you lost your honor as a Young officer and Gentleman. Everyone knows you were better than this. Clearly the enemy got to you and sweetened your tea with that Special brand of Otukpo weed. We are still here to help you find sense and stop the hallucinations.

Today you were a disgrace to Nigerianness. Sad. You went so low. A surprising disappointment.

Dude you just crossed your line.

And how on earth did you know am young & and a military personnel. It's a privilege been in the military and to wear those uniform, you know

You know nothing about being a soldier or tell me i av lost the honor of been a gentleman.
Defending Nigeria's Honour, goes beyond resiting the national anthem & pledge.

You are not in the position to tell me that trash undecided

Henry apologies for derailing the thread am done with these nuisance.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2018
bidexiii:

Dude you just crossed your line.

And how on earth did you know am young & and a military personnel. It's a privilege been in the military and to wear those uniform, you know

You know nothing about being a soldier or tell me i av lost the honor of been a gentleman.
Defending Nigeria's Honour, goes beyond resiting the national anthem & pledge.

You are not in the position to tell me that trash undecided

Henry apologies for derailing the thread am done with these nuisance.
His in intelligence grin grin grin

But in all seriousness for those that have been on this and your thread for a couple of years, its pretty common knowledge you were in the military. wink wink wink P.S im just fvcking with covert
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2018
@bidexiii, were you really once in the military
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:21pm On Jul 13, 2018
jln115:

His in intelligence grin grin grin

But in all seriousness for those that have been on this and your thread for a couple of years, its pretty common knowledge you were in the military.

Yes I am in intelligence. Yes you don't know exactly what that means even though you think you do. And just because I am incognito doesn't mean I don't know most people here. You suddenly want to act "I Knew", you see that's the part of dishonor on this thread, instead of giving someone his due most including you resort to character assassination for selfish reasons. Point is own up, if I didn't tell you he was in the military you would never have known. It wasn't common knowledge. And you don't know him still other than "he's in the military". I know others here too just for a warning. What I don't do is tell you sources or methods. This should suffice, I hope.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
jln115:

Such a callous thing to say... Honestly!!!

Yes we insult each other and things like that, but to say something like this about somebody who willingly volunteered to defend YOUR country is disgusting... To say "Clearly the enemy got to you" when there are soldiers laying their life on the line to defend your fvcking home against that same enemy!! That's even beneath you mate!!

Nobody said you have to agree with Bidexiii or you are not allowed to insult him or what ever, but what you've written above is crossing the line!!

This was the most unpatriotic and unnigerianness(if there is something like that) post that I've ever seen!!

Thanks for your patronage. I know where I'm coming from to say that in the context I did and the choice of words. He knows exactly his obligations. Btw pls mind your business too.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 10:24pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Yes I am in intelligence. Yes you don't know exactly what that means even though you think you do. And just because I am incognito doesn't mean I don't know most people here. You suddenly want to act "I Knew", you see that's the part of dishonor on this thread, instead of giving someone his due most including you resort to character assassination for selfish reasons. Point is own up, if I didn't tell you he was in the military you would never have known. I know others here too just for a warning.

cheesy cheesy Okay
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 10:31pm On Jul 13, 2018
It's sad you guys can't argue w/o throwing words or stupid stuff. It always happens when there's an argument. Please try to respect yourselves and act like adults and if you must argue try to do it in peace.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Yes I am in intelligence. Yes you don't know exactly what that means even though you think you do. And just because I am incognito doesn't mean I don't know most people here. You suddenly want to act "I Knew", you see that's the part of dishonor on this thread, instead of giving someone his due most including you resort to character assassination for selfish reasons. Point is own up, if I didn't tell you he was in the military you would never have known. It wasn't common knowledge. And you don't know him still other than "he's in the military". I know others here too just for a warning. What I don't do is tell you sources or methods. This should suffice, I hope.
Oh the irony grin grin grin grin grin grin

So tell me mister intelligence who do i work for? and where do i live?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2018
Covert1:

Thanks for your patronage. I know where I'm coming from to say that in the context I did and the choice of words. He knows exactly his obligations. Btw pls mind your business too.
You crossed the line and were disrespectful to all those that serve the uniform, own up!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2018
Xbee007:
Nope grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by abduleez1(m): 11:32pm On Jul 13, 2018
Some ppl go just dey here dey misyarn... for whr kenya bank industry betta pass naija, they wud even b happy 2 b on same level with ours. wonder y nigerians just love 2 insult themselves and embarass their fadaland in front of foreigners in a public forum. anyway, had a nice laugh with d insults nd arguments but u guys shud apply moderation. u guys r infuriating we d silent followers.....kikikiki.....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 12:45am On Jul 14, 2018
jln115:

Oh the irony grin grin grin grin grin grin

So tell me mister intelligence who do i work for? and where do i live?

................................................................................................
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 12:46am On Jul 14, 2018
jln115:

You crossed the line and were disrespectful to all those that serve the uniform, own up!!

............................................................................................................................
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 1:35am On Jul 14, 2018
Xbee007:

Help me ask him o
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 2:29am On Jul 14, 2018
Everyone comparing Nigeria to Kenya has anyone of you been to Kenya? See while we stay here on the internet and be praising our country Africa is leaving us behind. As of today Kenya's currency is 3x the Naira...Benin republic is almost at par with the naira, Kontinu talking giant of Africa...

abduleez1:
Some ppl go just dey here dey misyarn... for whr kenya bank industry betta pass naija, they wud even b happy 2 b on same level with ours. wonder y nigerians just love 2 insult themselves and embarass their fadaland in front of foreigners in a public forum. anyway, had a nice laugh with d insults nd arguments but u guys shud apply moderation. u guys r infuriating we d silent followers.....kikikiki.....

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 3:39am On Jul 14, 2018
This darn thread has gone nuclear. smh
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 4:58am On Jul 14, 2018
time to call the mods?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 8:25am On Jul 14, 2018
jln115:
Nope grin grin
But our brother over there is an intelligence officer attached to Nairaland Division, don't doubt him.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by abduleez1(m): 9:06am On Jul 14, 2018
@kenpaul0 ok. also goes both ways , u ppl comparing nigeria with kenya have u been 2 nigeria? all i stated r known facts, u can argue with imf and other rating agencies hw they came up with d metrics. hw does having a stronger currency equals beta economic devt and bank industry.. u wanna tell me the arabian countries wielding d strongest currencies are far developed than us, uk. almost half\ ova half of african nations hav beta currency dan nigeria, bt does that mean dey hav beta economic devt...?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 9:29am On Jul 14, 2018
kenpaul0:
Everyone comparing Nigeria to Kenya has anyone of you been to Kenya? See while we stay here on the internet and be praising our country Africa is leaving us behind. As of today Kenya's currency is 3x the Naira...Benin republic is almost at par with the naira, Kontinu talking giant of Africa...

Please stick to the topic of this thread, your grossly misguided opinion will only lead to derailment. Also, try to stick with what you know, Nigropessimism will do you no good. Please go to Kenya, observe their banking industry and compare it to Nigeria's. Don't equate currency to economic development, it shows cluelessness.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 10:11am On Jul 14, 2018
abduleez1:
Some ppl go just dey here dey misyarn... [b]for whr kenya bank industry betta pass naija, they wud even b happy 2 b on same level with ours. wonder y nigerians ju[/b]st love 2 insult themselves and embarass their fadaland in front of foreigners in a public forum. anyway, had a nice laugh with d insults nd arguments but u guys shud apply moderation. u guys r infuriating we d silent followers.....kikikiki.....

HAHAHA!! Before you even go there learn acceptable quantifiable and quantitative methodologies. Abandon all emotion and false knowledge about the 'Giant,' and come here https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

Like I said earlier we're far far FAARRRR ahead of you in all meaningful indices-once we established your CBN stats were actually comedy scripts we discovered we were so far ahead its not even funny. Fyi,your housing min stated your REAL GDP PER CAPITA NOMINAL IS 1130$ lower than my own estimate of 1300-1400$ still way below our own 1800$.
IN MOST METRICS YOU ACTUALLY RESEMBLE UGANDA!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 14, 2018
Xbee007:

But our brother over there is an intelligence officer attached to Nairaland Division, don't doubt him.
how can one doubt him grin grin

I was really hoping he would tell my my career.... I mean Bidexiii got something cool.... Was hoping I get something like major in the SANDF or something!!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 10:54am On Jul 14, 2018
hihihihi...let me have my share....

well Edward snowden revealed quite much.as regards some foreign interests(France) toward Nigeria.

jln115

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2018
kikuyu1:

HAHAHA!! Before you even go there learn acceptable quantifiable and quantitative methodologies. Abandon all emotion and false knowledge about the 'Giant,' and come here https://www.nairaland.com/3327789/kenya-ahead-nigeria-all-aspect

Like I said earlier we're far far FAARRRR ahead of you in all meaningful indices-once we established your CBN stats were actually comedy scripts we discovered we were so far ahead its not even funny. Fyi,your housing min stated your REAL GDP PER CAPITA NOMINAL IS 1130$ lower than my own estimate of 1300-1400$ still way below our own 1800$.
IN MOST METRICS YOU ACTUALLY RESEMBLE UGANDA!
when Nigeria sneezes, Africa.... you know the rest. who said that, Kenya PM.. when you compare the population of both countries, by African standard, Nigeria dwarfs kenya economically, socially and militarily.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2018
pacretus:
hihihihi...let me have my share....

well Edward snowden revealed quite much.as regards some foreign interests(France) toward Nigeria.

jln115
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Covert1: 12:04pm On Jul 14, 2018
jln115:
how can one doubt him grin grin

I was really hoping he would tell my my career.... I mean Bidexiii got something cool.... Was hoping I get something like major in the SANDF or something!!!

How clueless can one be and still breathe grin

Post on topic which is where you excel. Nothing more grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:13pm On Jul 14, 2018
EVarn:
Okay, was trying to post the whatsapp link here but it doesn't seem to open on nairaland.....would have loved for you guys to be part of my group.....
Probably you send the link to my mail or something
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2018
kenpaul0:

These same currencies are H2H with the Korean won...are they now better than South Korea?

Toh

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 12:35pm On Jul 14, 2018
Odunayaw:
Probably you send the link to my mail or something
Alright, just sent you an email.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 14, 2018
kiss
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:31pm On Jul 14, 2018
pacretus:
when Nigeria sneezes, Africa.... you know the rest. who said that, Kenya PM.. when you compare the population of both countries, by African standard, Nigeria dwarfs kenya economically, socially and militarily.

HELLZ NO,NIGGA! I SPECIFICALLY SAID
Before you even go there learn acceptable quantifiable and quantitative methodologies.

Your true GDP has been revealed to be only 250 bn$,frankly though your CBN stats are all BS even 300 bn$ is a huge overestimate. Your 180 mn pop. therefore gives you a GDP per capita nominal of around 1200$.
If by dwarfing socially you mean those horrible Naij films beloved of our unsupervised domestic workers and the likes of Davido/Tekno and Tinashe antics I accept.
The last is so full of fail IDK where to start other than post up links. Our tri services are 30,000 and the budget is a billion dollars.

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/business/article/2001283903/kenya-military-budget-shoots-past-sh100b

With over 90+ k under arms,like you the Saffas per capita spend is in our league.
The total defence budget for the 2018/19 financial year is R47.9 billion, already down on the R48.9 billion allocated for the 2017/18 financial year.
http://www.defenceweb.co.za/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=50804

13 rand is 1$.
You spend 1.6 bn$ for a 100k under arms. Per capita our spend,broken down into acquisitions,pay,training,operations and maintenance etc etc is wayyyyy better than yours. Tbh,I wonder how they survive knowing they're paid a third or a fourth of our boys!

Never say that poo ever again!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2018
Sukhoi 24 MK II algerian AF

(1) (2) (3) ... (1708) (1709) (1710) (1711) (1712) (1713) (1714) ... (2851) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58