Stats: 3,159,515 members, 7,840,197 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1719) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6000730 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DaV8King(m): 12:42pm On Jul 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Dude,I did this before, IIRC you screamed the loudest! Brussels airport bombing 2016 and Paris attack were false flags designed to punish Euros for not supporting the Globalist anti Islam agenda. So was Norway 2011 wherein Breivlik was patsy and Madrid 2004 train bomb-recall they'd decided to pull out of Afghanistan and o[b]ne of their returning jets suffered a catastrophic in flight failure killing 2 full coys of their infantry[/b].

Actually more like a platoon.......41 Army and 21 Air Force infantrymen

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UM_Airlines_Flight_4230

Spaniards flying around on chartered Russian metal makes me want to agree with you.

Antonovs for cargo, yes.

Are Western forces known to use Russian aircraft for troop movements?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2018
kikuyu1:

Dude,I did this before, IIRC you screamed the loudest! Brussels airport bombing 2016 and Paris attack were false flags designed to punish Euros for not supporting the Globalist anti Islam agenda. So was Norway 2011 wherein Breivlik was patsy and Madrid 2004 train bomb-recall they'd decided to pull out of Afghanistan and one of their returning jets suffered a catastrophic in flight failure killing 2 full coys of their infantry.

Please can you stop posting your garbage on this thread. How stupid are you, let me clarify for you my silly friend:

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2018
Tinfoil:

Please can you stop posting your garbage on this thread. How stupid are you, let me clarify for you my silly friend:

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread)

GTFOH,COUSIN FCVKER,DON'T START ISHYT WITH ME! I don't do your people's feminine type attention hoism displays! This was a specific reply to a specific question from a specific poster.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 3:14pm On Jul 23, 2018
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 4:53pm On Jul 23, 2018
SAAF

By @fifteensquadron and @omolemo

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 5:01pm On Jul 23, 2018
"coolest" SAAF vids I've seen in a while.

- Gripen buzzing SAAF chopper

-SAAF chopper low flying (probably in DRC)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_tFDFooIiU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5v80Jlo0Zw

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by golfsierra: 6:28pm On Jul 23, 2018
GSU Recce Coy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jul 23, 2018
Algerian soldiers that will participate to the Army Games 2018 in Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxuISWdLj4k

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Danooz87(m): 5:12am On Jul 24, 2018
Wrong this is Administration Police RBPU SG.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:13am On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian military battfield

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian Police

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 8:32am On Jul 24, 2018
Henry240:
Nigerian Police
Lol.... Is that not Saraki's convoy brouhaha ??....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 24, 2018
EVarn:
Lol.... Is that not Saraki's convoy brouhaha ??....
Yes......... Photo opportunity! grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 9:35am On Jul 24, 2018
Henry240:
Nigerian Police
I guess this photo was taken in front of model secondary school Maitama, Abuja.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 24, 2018
More Nigerian police

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 10:16am On Jul 24, 2018
What is happening in Abuja today? I hope its not true that they plan to unseat Senate and deputy Senate President today.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2018
iblawi:
What is happening in Abuja today? I hope its not true that they plan to unseat Senate and deputy Senate President today.
Saraki is planning to decamp back to PDP, hence, the APC elites are not ready to make things easy for him.

But in reality, they cannot just unseat a Senate President in Nigeria like that, where does the presidency get that kind of power?.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 10:49am On Jul 24, 2018
EVarn:
Saraki is planning to decamp back to PDP, hence, the APC elites are not ready to make things easy for him.

But in reality, they cannot just unseat a Senate President in Nigeria like that, where does the presidency get that kind of power?.

See this guy. Are you new in Naija? They get power from police DSS and EFCC. grin

Politics is dirty na.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 10:57am On Jul 24, 2018
iblawi:

See this guy. Are you new in Naija? They get power from police DSS and EFCC. grin

Politics is dirty na.
The same EFCC that has lost its case against Saraki at Supreme Court due to lack of concrete evidence....the presidency wouldn't want to scatter the country by forcefully ejecting a powerful senate president in broad daylight.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 11:04am On Jul 24, 2018
EVarn:
The same EFCC that has lost its case against Saraki at Supreme Court due to lack of concrete evidence....the presidency wouldn't want to scatter the country by forcefully ejecting a powerful senate president in broad daylight.

EFCC might have lost the case against him but police haven't lost the case of OFFA. Other senators too might have cases with EFCC that would be used to force them do what executives want (Obasanjo's style).

Politics is dirty and complex.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by EVarn(m): 11:16am On Jul 24, 2018
iblawi:

EFCC might have lost the case against him but police haven't lost the case of OFFA. Other senators too might have cases with EFCC that would be used to force them do what executives want (Obasanjo's style).

Saraki has strong backing from both the PDP faction of the senate and a good portion of the APC, he also has a sort of alliance with the Speaker of the HoR who equally has general backing from the lower chamber of parliament.... It would be chaotic if we have a case of impeachment proceedings against the President(who is becoming increasingly unpopular),and the Presidency knows that, so I believe all these shenanigans are just attempt to bamboozle the Saraki into accepting terms of remaining in the APC.

But in truth, I believe if the police has ironclad evidence connecting Saraki to the Offa killings, they should take him to court and have him jailed, not harass him in daylight.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ok so who took the picture undecided... Americans with embellished stories are like 5&6

Anyways, the history of war is always written by the victor.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 24, 2018
Annoying soft skins undecided

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kenpaul0: 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
All the braggings ended up as puff puff...lol...Saraki has won this round of game of thrones

iblawi:

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
T55 tank , algerian army

Pics during making an algerian war film

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
El-Mellah [938] navy school ship at Malta this days

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 8:26pm On Jul 25, 2018
What i find most annoying is that.... does the official media house of the armed forces don't know that the Nigerian Air Force doesn't have F-16 or that they think we don't know that they don't have it?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 26, 2018
lionel4power:
What i find most annoying is that.... does the official media house of the armed forces don't know that the Nigerian Air Force doesn't have F-16 or that they think we don't know that they don't have it?
wow!! But to be honest.... How many of us military enthusiasts are there in our countries?? Not a lot is the answer.

I can guarantee you that vast majority of Nigerians don't have an idea what fighters NAF actually has in inventory.... So in actual fact it's marketing genius!! Now your average Nigerian thinks NAF has a formidable fighter fleet.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 6:37am On Jul 26, 2018
It's genius? To deceive the masses is genius? okay. Nigeria's enemies knows what she has and doesn't have, so why make up something you don't posses? That's idiotic . Ain't nothing genius about it.

jln115:
wow!! But to be honest.... How many of us military enthusiasts are there in our countries?? Not a lot is the answer.

I can guarantee you that vast majority of Nigerians don't have an idea what fighters NAF actually has in inventory.... So in actual fact it's marketing genius!! Now your average Nigerian thinks NAF has a formidable fighter fleet.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
lionel4power:

You cant say o.
May be they acquired some F-16, Apache, and KA-52. They must have sneaked them into the country while we are sleeping at night. wink just so they can surprise us like this wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Sizzorkay:
It's genius? To deceive the masses is genius? okay. Nigeria's enemies knows what she has and doesn't have, so why make up something you don't posses? That's idiotic . Ain't nothing genius about it.

sarcasm?? Heard of it?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
lionel4power:
so even our own military PR branch is also clueless .

(1) (2) (3) ... (1716) (1717) (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) ... (2847) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: Tinfoil, jl115 and 1 guest(s)