Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,105 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1773) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5986414 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:20pm On Nov 11, 2018
You hit your head? Or were you born stupid? This convo didn't even concern you, are you South African or Nigerian? No. So how about you butt out of it, this was done and everyone move on already.
I responded to the other guy questioning if Nigeria even have any company worth 100 million, Dangote does, and he's also the richest man in Africa, not that i care, i don't get to spend a dime of that money with him. But say what you want.
And i've always been neutral on here, all i did was made a correction, the guy who made an error in his initial comment also corrected it, and it was done. So who the fvk are you and what do you want?
And what is 'Several guys bigger than him"? Bigger in what? belly fat? Boy get the fvk outta here and move on

kikuyu1:

IS DANGOTE YOUR UNCLE!? On another thread we Kenyans questioned the 'Dangote' mantra. FYI, if it's a question of purely money RSA has at least several guys 3x bigger than him. One is Opp enheimer, check him out before bleating about your Northern money man,conduit for corrupt money laundering and nothing more. His history shows his fortune was made by monopolies in conjunction with your ruling military!
AS A KENYAN I'M NEUTRAL IN YOUR REFLEX ANTI SAFFAISM: UNTIL IT MESSES UP THIS THREAD!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2018
Now you are questioning my maturity? might wanna slow your roll dude.
If i find something hilarious, that isn't your concern, we are different people, and i certainly didn't argue about the explanation offered,so that doesn't change anything, if it's so common, then perhaps something should be done to address it, so instead of getting your panties in a bunch and talking about me not being an adult about it, might wanna focus on solution instead, until then, it's a joke on those who get tangled, i care less what you think about that.
so what's your problem? Jeez.
I was the one telling Henry not to start something, grin, some of you on here get so defensive

ssaengine:

You don't have to be an expert in military anything. Just be an expert in being a human being. If it has already been explained to you that the parachutes open immediately after exiting the aircraft.... what part is left to be incompetent about?

Are the parachutes in the pic you see controllable? Can a typical paratrooper move himself left, right in that type of parachute? They are simple drifting to the ground. This doesn't require you to be an expert in anything, just be an adult and open your eyes.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 11, 2018
numbered:
What a nice vehicle,should be easily carried by our C-130's.

Very beautiful i tell you. I can't wait to see our Special Forces and Base protection units rolling in them.

In 2018 the Army ordered 60 IPVs, i just hope we build a minimum 100 units of these.

I hope i get much more better photos.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sizzorkay:
You hit your head? Or were you born stupid? This convo didn't even concern you, are you South African or Nigerian? No. So how about you butt out of it, this was done and everyone move on already.
I responded to the other guy questioning if Nigeria even have any company worth 100 million, Dangote does, and he's also the riches man in Africa, say what you want, don't know the man, don't care either.
And what is 'Several guys bigger than him"? Bigger in what? belly fat? Boy get the fvk outta here and move on

Listen,lil nigga:this Dangote you guys perpetually self-service about REALLY ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS YOU THINK! We established on the other thread his money came from Executive contacts that gifted him subsidies and monopolies. If you think he can stumble into RSA and buy their arms of industry for a mere billion dollars you're even dumber than the norm on this thread!
Gtfohwtbs!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sizzorkay:
Now you are questioning my maturity? might wanna slow your roll dude.
If i find something hilarious, that isn't your concern, we are different people, and i certainly didn't argue about the explanation offered,so that doesn't change anything, if it's so common, then perhaps something should be done to address it, so instead of getting your panties in a bunch and talking about me not being an adult about it, might wanna focus on solution instead, until then, it's a joke on those who get tangled, i care less what you think about that.
so what's your problem? Jeez.
I was the one telling Henry not to start something, grin, some of you on here get so defensive

You were just hiding behind "I'm not an expert" to be a subtle troll. Hence I focused on you. Henry is a known troll, so I left him. It doesn't take an expert to know any of this, you visit this forum often enough. Hence you have a decent idea of such matter, or at least an interest in it. You exposed yourself by saying "that's what I thought" meaning you already had a basic idea or opinion. If you found it funny you would have said so in the beginning. Yes it's a funny looking pic, but you were just poking for a reaction. You got, congrats.

You not caring is exactly equal to me not caring if you care or not. So it's a zero sum total.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Henry240:

You don't post anything related until it's time to post off-topic, that's where most of you South-Africans are king.
Actually I do, You just have to go back a few posts......What i don't do is stir up sh1t for no reason like you.

P.S my post was actually on topic since it was in responds to the pic you posted.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
lil nigga? huh? what are you 5? lord have mercy.
Dude, listen and listen good, i don't give a fvk about Dangote, got it? I merely gave an example, that must be hard for you to get, i still think you were born stupid. I used him as an example, nothing more, Jeez.
We aren't talking about his history or how he got his money, i have no interest in that, nor do i care. This isn't about the man, i used him as an example to talk about the value of his companies. That's all. Why the rant dude? You hate dangote? Go and kill him if that satisfies you, and i will go and chow down on some goat meat. Like i said, i don't care what he is or how he got his wealth, this was never the point of why i mentioned him.
Why would he go into RSA and buy their arms industry? This is what happens when idiots get into something that never concerned them. What are you even talking about now? No one said he should buy SA's arms industry lol, this guy is loco
Now run along kid

kikuyu1:

Listen,lil nigga:this Dangote you guys perpetually self-service about REALLY ISN'T AS IMPORTANT AS YOU THINK! We established on the other thread his money came from Executive contacts that gifted him subsidies and monopolies. If you think he can stumble into RSA and buy their arms of industry for a mere billion dollars you're even dumber than the norm on this thread!
Gtfohwtbs!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37pm On Nov 11, 2018
Lest we forget.
Delville Wood, the little piece of France that will always be South African.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delville_Wood_South_African_National_Memorial

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sizzorkay:
I responded to the other guy questioning if Nigeria even have any company worth 100 million, Dangote does, and he's also the richest man in Africa, not that i care, i don't get to spend a dime of that money with him. But say what you want.
And i've always been neutral on here, all i did was made a correction, the guy who made an error in his initial comment also corrected it, and it was done. So who the fvk are you and what do you want?

He said DEFENCE company....
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 11, 2018
South-African Apartheid Soldiers, Border War

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
No he didn't. It can't be hard to read a simple text.
"Is there a Nigerian company worth even $100 million?"
That was his exact quote.
He corrected it after my response , he meant Defense company, but that was not his initial statement. And i said okay. See, it was done and over. Jeez
jln115:
He said DEFENCE company....

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kikuyu1(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2018
patches689:

When the Nigerian Army does its first combat jump... or even regularly does training jumps... you can come talk about incompetence

Ouch! Was that necessary, really?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sizzorkay:
lil nigga? huh? what are you 5? lord have mercy.
Dude, listen and listen good, i don't give a fvk about Dangote, got it? I merely gave an example, that must be hard for you to get, i still think you were born stupid. I used him as an example, nothing more, Jeez.
We aren't talking about his history or how he got his money, i have no interest in that, nor do i care. This isn't about the man, i used him as an example to talk about the value of his companies. That's all. Why the rant dude? You hate dangote? Go and kill him if that satisfies you, and i will go and chow down on some goat meat. Like i said, i don't care what he is or how he got his wealth, this was never the point of why i mentioned him.
Why would he go into RSA and buy their arms industry? This is what happens when idiots get into something that never concerned them. What are you even talking about now? No one said he should buy SA's arms industry lol, this guy is loco
Now run along kid

I'm literally laughing out tears!! grin grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sizzorkay:
He corrected it after my response , he meant Defense company, but that was not his initial statement. And i said okay. See, it was done and over. Jeez
For the sake of this thread ill let it be wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:53pm On Nov 11, 2018
lol, you self.
I hate argument lol, people gotta learn to not dig things up after it's already settled. grin grin. He just butt into something he didn't get.
I never had issues with South Africans on here, if that country do good, i will be happy all the same, no jealousy here.
Henry240:

I'm literally laughing out tears!! grin grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Henry240:
South-African Apartheid Soldiers, Border War
This isn't necessary Henry.
No one should be made to feel guilty/ashamed for a crime they never supported and was committed before they were even born.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 8:56pm On Nov 11, 2018
Good for you bro, he wrote it in simple english, corrected it and i said okay. See, no issues at all.
I applaud good news from any African country

jln115:

For the sake of this thread ill let it be wink

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:57pm On Nov 11, 2018
Nigerian Air Force personnel loading up ATAKA ATGMs on an MI-35 attack helicopter.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:00pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sizzorkay:
Good for you bro, he wrote it in simple english, corrected it and i said okay. See, no issues at all.
I applaud good news from any African country

He would have never had to correct anything if people just had common sense since it was quite obvious he was talking about defence companies.......Especially if you read all the comments leading up to his reply
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2018
Again, we settled things, and you had to make an idiotic comment.
So i don't have common sense?

He said "Is there a Nigerian company worth even $100 million?"

Is this really so hard for you to read? Regardless of the conversation that led to him saying the above quote, it was what he said and he fixed that in another comment he made, referencing he meant "defense company" and i acknowledged that correction and moved on.
the heck is wrong with some of you guys with constant argument?
It's like that fool talking about Dangote buying some defense company in RSA, without relevance.
Dude, drop it and move the fvk on, why do people like dragging sh!t

jln115:
He would have never had to correct anything if people just had common sense since it was quite obvious he was talking about defence companies.......Especially if you read all the comments leading up to his reply

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by numbered(m): 9:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
Henry240:

Very beautiful i tell you. I can't wait to see our Special Forces and Base protection units rolling in them.

In 2018 the Army ordered 60 IPVs, i just hope we build a minimum 100 units of these.

I hope i get much more better photos.
Do you know the manufacturer ? .I think i have seen a CGI of a proposed proforce Fast Attack Vehicle called VIPER on the net.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2018
Xbee007:

This isn't necessary Henry.
No one should be made to feel guilty/ashamed for a crime they never supported and was committed before they were even born.
I don't see why my caption is such a fuss anyone would be offended by it.

Anyway, to let sleeping dog lie.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:18pm On Nov 11, 2018
South African soldiers during the border war

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 11, 2018
numbered:
Do you know the manufacturer ? .I think i have seen a CGI of a proposed proforce Fast Attack Vehicle called VIPER on the net.
The narrator at eagle square mentioned the name of the manufacturer. He said something in the line of "itsgold Nigeria Limited". I've searched for them to no avail.

I know the proforce vehicle you're talking about. They didn't go ahead with that build.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
Sizzorkay:

Don't mind the man, sometimes one can nearly not believe how he dives in only to meet the pool empty.

but kai "bigger in what? belly fat?" grin grin u wan kill me walahi

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 11, 2018
Off-topic

Russian language documentary on the SU-57

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DN2zCJ5WBn4

What a beautiful plane.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:35pm On Nov 11, 2018
jln115:
Oga, leave the matter

Its just as Sizzorkay said it. I was shocked seeing patches comment till he later corrected it

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2018
frumentius:

The tribe's blood in me

Not even vaguely surprised.

frumentius:
As kids with white skins we were taught our parents were not fighting white people, but a system of government which discriminated on the basis of skin colour.
"Fellow white people"

Anyway, thats enough of that

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 12:01am On Nov 12, 2018
Henry240:

The paratroopers were incompetent. The aircraft isn't static in the air. There is space after each jump. It's not as common as the South-Africans are claiming.

If you did a quick search on youtube, you would see it is.

Furthermore - what is basic physics?
"Body A weighs more than Body B"
"Their parachutes provide the same ammount of drag"
"Will body A fall faster than body B"

You're an idiot

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 12:02am On Nov 12, 2018
Sizzorkay:
Lol, wanna start something Henry haha.
But yea, that's what i was thinking, since they jump from a moving aircraft, colliding in the air shouldn't be a common thing, but like i said, I'm not expert.
Sure it's not funny for the guys tangled up there, but i gotta say, it's a bit hilarious to see in pic or video grin

Look at these British and American soldiers... same thing happened to them?

Would you dare say that they are incompetent?
http://www.military.com/video/specialties-and-personnel/paratroopers/us-and-british-paratrooper-get-tangled-up/1949043361001
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2018
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 12:04am On Nov 12, 2018
Sizzorkay:

What is context?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1770) (1771) (1772) (1773) (1774) (1775) (1776) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77