Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,464 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (1787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5987076 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2844) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 8:37am On Nov 30, 2018
gottfried21:
*Off-topic*
Just wanted to show ya’ll the newest addition to my arsenal
Finally get to take this little guy to the range coollike a kid,I stayed up all night a little too excited.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2018
gottfried21:

Finally get to take this little guy to the range coollike a kid,I stayed up all night a little too excited.
It's beautiful.

That's a Roni kit for a 9mm pistol right?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 8:46am On Nov 30, 2018
kabe1:

It's beautiful.

That's a Roni kit for a 9mm pistol right?
Indeed smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 30, 2018
gottfried21:

Wait I don't really understand, is it a pistol Taht was fitted into that...( I don't even know it name)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 6:25pm On Nov 30, 2018
Field0Marshall:

Wait I don't really understand, is it a pistol Taht was fitted into that...( I don't even know it name)
Yes
It’s a RONI pistol-Carbine conversion kit
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2018
Lolz....2024, e come be like say na aircraft carrier we De buy.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/nigeria-to-get-ordered-12-super-tucano-in-2024/

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:09pm On Nov 30, 2018
jteku:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/11/nigeria-to-get-ordered-12-super-tucano-in-2024/
That's when deliveries would be completed.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2018
kabe1:

That's when deliveries would be completed.
That is when contract which includes:
PLANES
SPARES/AMMO/ MISSILES/ ROCKETS/ B#$$s
TRAINING
LOGISTICS IN HOUSE
INFRASTRUCTURE
will be completed it is expected that the first set of Planes will arrive in 2020 the first set of planes will also include presumably the first set of NAF pilots.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 10:54pm On Nov 30, 2018
LTGEN:

That is when contract which includes:
PLANES
SPARES/AMMO/ MISSILES/ ROCKETS/ B#$$s
TRAINING
LOGISTICS IN HOUSE
INFRASTRUCTURE
will be completed it is expected that the first set of Planes will arrive in 2020 the first set of planes will also include presumably the first set of NAF pilots.
Possibly with NAF first female fighter pilot, K.O Sani.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 01, 2018
gottfried21:

Yes
It’s a RONI pistol-Carbine conversion kit
Okay, thanks

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 8:51am On Dec 01, 2018
Boko Haram: NAF to deploy fighter jets to Niger Republic airfields for attacks Read more:

https://www.legit.ng/1205247-boko-haram-naf-deploy-fighter-jets-niger-republic-airfields-attacks.html

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by SternProphet: 10:22am On Dec 01, 2018
jteku:

If people don't understand simple procurement procedures they should not be commenting. Some people still have their simple minds. To 're convert pilots alone is more than a year. The planes are not in a showroom. The FLIR systems, rockets, rocket kits are not available in a mall.
The planes are probably coming in 3s and 4s starting from 2020

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 1:30pm On Dec 01, 2018
SternProphet:

If people don't understand simple procurement procedures they should not be commenting. Some people still have their simple minds. To 're convert pilots alone is more than a year. The planes are not in a showroom. The FLIR systems, rockets, rocket kits are not available in a mall.
The planes are probably coming in 3s and 4s starting from 2020

If this wasn't on your post
" If people don't understand simple procurement procedures they should not be commenting. Some people still have their simple minds"
I would have replied you with respect, but being childish is natural, I will just allow you grow until you become an adult.

Imagine this guy, if you understand much about procurement can't you just educate others without insult.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by horlams: 3:37pm On Dec 01, 2018
jteku:

" If people don't understand simple procurement procedures they should not be commenting. Some people still have their simple minds"
I would have replied you with respect, but being childish is natural, I will just allow you grow until you become an adult.

Imagine this guy, if you understand much about procurement can't you just educate others without insult.

He addressed your post with a similar tone, no bad blood here. You make mockery of a process, someone makes a rebuttal, no need to get all worked up
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:12pm On Dec 01, 2018
Please, where is Henry240?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by CNNNIGERIA1: 10:54pm On Dec 01, 2018
Tunisia arrests 12 suspected #ISIS Cell members belonging to 4 Cells with bomb-making materials
https:///6Rd3bb9aoY

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by CNNNIGERIA1: 11:02pm On Dec 01, 2018
#BokoHaram Saturday carried out an unsuccessful attack on a Nigerian Army infantry SF academy few miles from Buniyadi, Gujba county of Yobe province.

The insurgents suffered high casualties with several of their equipments seized.
@Donklericuzio
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by barineh(m): 4:51am On Dec 02, 2018
jteku:

Some people on this thread act as tho they know everything.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by allpal: 5:21am On Dec 02, 2018
CNNNIGERIA1:
#BokoHaram Saturday carried out an unsuccessful attack on a Nigerian Army infantry SF academy few miles from Buniyadi, Gujba county of Yobe province.

The insurgents suffered high casualties with several of their equipments seized.
@Donklericuzio
Wrong info
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by shadowprimezero: 6:17am On Dec 02, 2018
MNJTF seems geared up for a major offensive. A T-72, Scorpion LT's, a BMP-1 and a T'chadians LAV in the pics. T'chadians seem to have fully rejoined the war effort after the presidential visit and will hopefully cover the northern sector and neutralise ISWAP logistical bases within their borders and disrupt their supply lines while we take care of the rest. With the NAF now establishing a base in Diffa and also getting clearance to conduct interdiction missions in T'chad airspace, things will hopefully change turn around asap.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 8:12am On Dec 02, 2018
I can't believe I had never watched Band of Brothers (TV series) once you get past episode 1, man that sh!it is smoking!!
I never liked world war movies but this thing is got me hooked!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:34am On Dec 02, 2018
1.meagre indirect fire support delivering a rocket salvo
2. Mraps of 72 MSF
3. Men of 72 MFS rapid reaction element waiting to be called for support
4. An IFV during training.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:36am On Dec 02, 2018
NAF SF Training.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 8:41am On Dec 02, 2018
Toyota Hilux gun truck

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by numbered(m): 8:48am On Dec 02, 2018
Fidha254:
I can't believe I had never watched Band of Brothers (TV series) once you get past episode 1, man that sh!it is smoking!!
The training arc is pretty interesting.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 9:46am On Dec 02, 2018
numbered:
The training arc is pretty interesting.
I like how each episode starts with a narration from the actual vet who was there in WW2 to remind you that sh!t is being acted just like it happened (with a bit of dramatisation of course). And at the end of each episode they tell you the death count by then...

There is one part that goes like,
S1: "you know why you couldn't shoot, you know what's your problem? "
S2: " I was scared.. I'm a coward"
S1: " No, You couldn't shoot cause you still have hope, that you'll get out this alive, you need to accept that your already dead to be able to do what a solder is supposed to do..be ruthless, no mercy..."

When NCO bligthe finally gets courage to shoot some Germans , he volunteers to lead a scout to check out an abandoned house and gets shot in the kneck and never survives... And to imagine these events happened for real! The Americans were dying by the hundreds the Brits were dying by the thousands and they were no where close to invading Germany ..

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by numbered(m): 10:24am On Dec 02, 2018
Fidha254:
I like how each episode starts with a narration from the actual vet who was there in WW2 to remind you that sh!t is being acted just like it happened (with a bit of dramatisation of course). And at the end of each episode they tell you the death count by then...

There is one part that goes like,
S1: "you know why you couldn't shoot, you know what's your problem? "
S2: " I was scared.. I'm a coward"
S1: " No, You couldn't shoot cause you still have hope, that you'll get out this alive, you need to accept that your already dead to be able to do what a solder is supposed to do..be ruthless, no mercy..."

When NCO bligthe finally gets courage to shoot some Germans , he volunteers to lead a scout to check out an abandoned house and gets shot in the kneck and never survives... And to imagine these events happened for real! The Americans were dying by the hundreds the Brits were dying by the thousands and they were no where close to invading Germany ..

On Bligh, his family came out to say he survived. He lived to be an old man, you can google it to crosscheck.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 02, 2018
Fidha254:
When your done with band of Brothers watch The Pacific(same producers)
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by jteku(m): 11:56am On Dec 02, 2018
Can someone ID the vehicle in pic 2.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 12:16pm On Dec 02, 2018
Saf

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 12:17pm On Dec 02, 2018
jln115:

When your done with band of Brothers watch The Pacific(same producers)
can i get a full site i can download both band of brothers and pacific
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Cannonleo(m): 12:18pm On Dec 02, 2018
jteku:
Can someone ID the vehicle in pic 2.
cant be inkas

(1) (2) (3) ... (1784) (1785) (1786) (1787) (1788) (1789) (1790) ... (2844) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.