Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:32 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6150001 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (2866) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 05, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
You don't own nairaland Venda dark cunt that orange banana Asian skin finger you showed me means nothing. This site is owned by Oluseun Osewa not you bloody Mampara.
read rule nr 1
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 11:34am On Mar 05, 2020
jln115:
read rule nr 1
pls Don't listen to dat virus he's nothing....

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 12:03pm On Mar 05, 2020
AmenhotepZuid:
You don't own nairaland Venda dark cunt that orange banana Asian skin finger you showed me means nothing. This site is owned by Oluseun Osewa not you bloody Mampara.
Seriously, you should seek help.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by dragon2(m): 1:04pm On Mar 05, 2020
kabe1:
SDB 3

Some of the civillian fallouts of SDB3 is the shipbuilding of Trawlers and yachts/pleasure boats. This is what happens when Governments invest in developing specific industries. One day these engineers will be building ocean going civillian ships, once the shipbuilding know-how is solidly entrenched.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Mar 05, 2020
MiddleDimension:
this helicopter looks American. correct me if i am wrong

The only helos in that post are Huey with clear KAF insignia.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 4:58pm On Mar 05, 2020
dragon2:

Some of the civillian fallouts of SDB3 is the shipbuilding of Trawlers and yachts/pleasure boats. This is what happens when Governments invest in developing specific industries. One day these engineers will be building ocean going civillian ships, once the shipbuilding know-how is solidly entrenched.

SDB 3 also incorporates a really modern design. The progression is remarkable.

I hope they get to build a 65 meters vessel very soon enough.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 5:53pm On Mar 05, 2020
kabe1:

SDB 3 also incorporates a really modern design. The progression is remarkable.

I hope they get to build a 65 meters vessel very soon enough.
it almost looked like the nns sagbama amazingly beautiful..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 6:24pm On Mar 05, 2020
TayserMahri:

The only helos in that post are Huey with clear KAF insignia.
i mean the maker of it
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 8:38pm On Mar 05, 2020
shadowprimezero:
NAF Regiment

Femi Jacobs a Nigerian actor

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 9:29am On Mar 06, 2020
TayserMahri:

Exactly what led to the collapse of Siad Barre, misadvised attacks on stable self-determined autonomous regions (effectively clans) as he did to Somaliland and Puntland. The two soon declared independence. The rest of Somalia will end up the same way, breaking into several small clan states Somaliland, Puntland, Jubaland, Baidoa, etc. As ever, the Soms never learn, particularly those in Mogadishu. I expect Jubaland will soon start vicious resistance to Mogadishu and declare full autonomy.
Word is all the Autonomous regions in Somalia have refused to host the Somali president

https://www.radiodalsan.com/en/2020/02/16/somaliland-rejects-plans-by-farmajo-to-visit-the-breakaway-republic/
https://www.garoweonline.com/en/news/puntland/somalia-puntland-rejects-farmajos-committee-for-somaliland-talks

This is what the Opposition leader in Somaliland said after learning of Somalia president wanting to visit the autonomous region

According to Engineer Faisal Ali Warabe, the leader of opposition in Somaliland, "a President who cannot visit Jubbaland, Puntland, and Galmudug must not be allowed to visit Somaliland

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 9:51am On Mar 06, 2020
MiddleDimension:
this helicopter looks American. correct me if i am wrong
If you mean American made - Yes, but If you mean American owned/operated then no.......they are KAF Huey II helicopters

https://defence-blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/1466695.jpg

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 06, 2020
Offtopic

Reminds me of the dog and Merkel incident grin

Anyways to any budding businessman etc

My advice try to control the negotiations even before it begins . Especially when u expect the negotiations to be tough.

Edit : to put everything into context

On the left, statue of Catherine the Great who defeated Ottoman Empire.

In right, sculpture of victorious Russians after defeating Ottomans

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 2:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
nemesis8u:
Offtopic

My advice try to control the negotiations even before it begins . Especially when u expect the negotiations to be tough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by GeneralFarouq: 3:15pm On Mar 06, 2020
Off topic
thought some dude said Russia aint a good ally, well the turks are licking their wounds, the objective of operation spring field failed with syrian army in a counter attack retaken the areas the turks offensive had initially pushed em from..

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
SAAF Oryx

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On Mar 06, 2020
kemicalreact:

Merkel is afraid of dogs

And Putin made sure one was there in the meeting

Look at their faces grin

One can retire a man from KGB but one cannot retire the KGB from the man

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 4:46pm On Mar 06, 2020
nemesis8u:

Merkel is afraid of dogs

Look at their faces grin

grin grin angry grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
How many of u knew mig29 had an airbrake that too in the rear .

I don't not untill today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 4:52pm On Mar 06, 2020
nemesis8u:

Merkel is afraid of dogs

Look at their faces grin

Putin is a master in trolling grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:58pm On Mar 06, 2020
kemicalreact:
Putin is a master in trolling grin grin grin

We have the luxury of calling it as trolling .

But that ain't trolling , it's a calculated and well thought out move . Put the opponent on the backfoot so that he/she cannot seize the initiative and u remain in control.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 5:07pm On Mar 06, 2020
nemesis8u:

Merkel is afraid of dogs

Look at their faces grin

Look at Putins face, Pure satisfaction, you can tell he was really enjoying that moment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 6:23pm On Mar 06, 2020
nemesis8u:
How many of u knew mig29 had an airbrake that too in the rear .

I don't not untill today

Incredible bird

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:48pm On Mar 06, 2020
nemesis8u:
Offtopic

Edit : to put everything into context

On the left, statue of Catherine the Great who defeated Ottoman Empire.

In right, sculpture of victorious Russians after defeating Ottomans

That's really insulting though, to the Turks.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 6:50pm On Mar 06, 2020
The bridge of NNS Karaduwa
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:25pm On Mar 06, 2020
bidexiii:

Incredible bird

Manufacturer of the military vehicle copied your post. grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:27pm On Mar 06, 2020
Made in Nigerian

Made in Nigeria Innoson military truck

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:34pm On Mar 06, 2020
Another one seen in Maiduguri.

This time around, the civilian version, also used by the military.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:36pm On Mar 06, 2020
Yet another Innoson vehicle spotted in Maiduguri.

The Buhari administration has pushed and maintained the drive for made in Nigeria military hardware.

Innoson has sold nearly 500,000 military and civilian vehicles, according to TVC news.

Progress, but still more needs to be done.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:56pm On Mar 06, 2020
Very soon we will be like Turkey.

Military convoy of Nigerian made vehicles.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by MiddleDimension: 8:43pm On Mar 06, 2020
Stargate254:
If you mean American made - Yes, but If you mean American owned/operated then no.......they are KAF Huey II helicopters

of course i mean American made. this is actually my first image of a helicopter since i saw them in american war movies of the vietnam war. we don't see that helo anymore in many air forces around the world. the ones we see today all have rotors at the tail. the tails of the ones we have today are thiner than this very one .
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 9:38pm On Mar 06, 2020
kabe1:

Manufacturer of the military vehicle copied your post. grin grin

Saw a lot of the picture on deferent social media platforms, I was surprised how stuffs spread.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 10:10pm On Mar 06, 2020
bidexiii:

Saw a lot of the picture on deferent social media platforms, I was surprised how stuffs spread.
bidexiii are u the one who took the pics I suspect you're a soilder...

(1) (2) (3) ... (2032) (2033) (2034) (2035) (2036) (2037) (2038) ... (2866) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.