Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,084 members, 7,845,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (2241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6006891 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (2849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kemicalreact: 7:06am On Dec 13, 2020
marvin906:

In. Order words Egypt is the judas iscariot here but instead of 20 pieces of silver they get billions of security funding from the US to turn their back on the Arab nation..
As for Palestine I don't think there's any hope with most of the arab nations aligning with isreal..
But honestly I must say the Palestinian are just too stupid
LMFAO grin grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Slightly larger image of Nigerian Air Force JF-17 with canopy in view.

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 7:39am On Dec 13, 2020
Recent Nigerian army APC deliveries.

These vehicles are Ex-Jordanian FV-103 Spartan.

Imported recently and delivered to the Nigerian army.

8 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 11:33am On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:
that's photoshopped dude
U re right after taking a second look.
U see, I initially don't believe at first, when I saw the source to be from that lying boy on twitter

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stargate254: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2020
No comment

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
QuietMynd:

U re right after taking a second look.
U see, I initially don't believe at first, when I saw the source to be from that lying boy on twitter

It's not a photoshop.

He is not the source of the photographs either.

Please let's not refer to other people with derogatory names.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
JF-17 Block II pilot wearing a Joint Helmet Mounted Cueing System

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
kabe1:
Slightly larger image of Nigerian Air Force JF-17 with canopy in view.
photoshop!!!!!!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
kabe1:

It's not a photoshop.

that photo was photoshopped.... You can clearly see the NAF roundel going over the Pakistani flag

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:
that photo was photoshopped.... You can clearly see the NAF roundel going over the Pakistani flag

We are all entitled to out opinions.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerian made Ezugwu MRAP deployed in combat operations.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
kabe1:

We are all entitled to out opinions.
Its not an opinion.......you literally just have to use your eyes!! Its clearly photoshopped

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:
Its not an opinion.......you literally just have to use your eyes!! Its clearly photoshopped
So....this is photoshopped too?

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

So....this is photoshopped too?
This doesn't look photoshopped and neither did I claim it was.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 2:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:
This doesn't look photoshopped and neither did I claim it was.
Look,this jf-17 is the same with the other which u claimed to be photoshopped. The other pic got its paint job done and they both have the same tail numbers

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Stormtrooper11:

Look,this jf-17 is the same with the other which u claimed to be photoshopped. The other pic got its paint job done and they both have the same tail numbers
no it isn't.... The other photo is clearly photoshopped
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Stormtrooper11(m): 3:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:
Ok...

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:
Can you prove it?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Xbee007:

Can you prove it?
yes..... Just use your eyes and look at the picture
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 4:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:
yes..... Just use your eyes and look at the picture
You can do better.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
kabe1:

It's not a photoshop.

Ok. But wat is derogatory in the words I use sir
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
QuietMynd:

Ok. But wat is derogatory in the words I use sir

You called him a "lying boy". That's not correct as the picture was properly sourced.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Xbee007:

You can do better.
I literally can't.... Use your eyes bru
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Sizzorkay: 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nigeria don suffer, this thing that looked like it's been chewed on by a tiger is what's recently imported? hahaha, I'm dead lol

kabe1:
Recent Nigerian army APC deliveries.

These vehicles are Ex-Jordanian FV-103 Spartan.

Imported recently and delivered to the Nigerian army.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sizzorkay:
Nigeria don suffer, this thing that looked like it's been chewed on by a tiger is what's recently imported? hahaha, I'm dead lol

There nothing wrong in importing second hand military equipment na. It's better than driving around in soft skin vehicles atleast.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by QuietMynd: 5:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
kabe1:

You called him a "lying boy". That's not correct as the picture was properly sourced.
I stand by my words.
We all know that guy's antecedent
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by kabe1: 5:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
QuietMynd:

I stand by my words.
We all know that guy's antecedent

He did not lie, why brand him a liar?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
kabe1:

the pic is photoshopped bru
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
kabe1:

He did not lie, why brand him a liar?
because those aren't NAF JF-17s
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Toju200(m): 5:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
So it's NAF jf17 we're arguing no need when they come we'll know mean while they may not come till January or late this month..
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by horlams: 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
jln115:

Well the Pakistani flag usually covers the area just above the designator, and that dark area surely doesn't look like the Pakistani flag

I don't really care whether it's photoshop or not
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Raaven: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
horlams:

Well the Pakistani flag usually covers the area just above the designator, and that dark area surely doesn't look like the Pakistani flag

I don't really care whether it's photoshop or not

the dark area must be the shadow of this piece on the tail ( like pic1.2) the hangar lighting comes from above . dont look photoshopped for me . and havn't found any other source for this pic

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) (2242) (2243) (2244) ... (2849) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: kenpaul0 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.