Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,460 members, 7,846,919 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 07:26 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6009367 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (2849) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 07, 2016
TrueHeart365:

i don't know why Nigerians are so blind to this.

the same administration that claimed looters had returned stolen funds in billions. ask for figures and they'll label you a wailer.

they have now come out to say it would be difficult to retrieve stolen funds.

and Nigerians are yet to ask questions.

this government thinks it's still campaigning.

People who lack Cognitive Skills.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 07, 2016
Nigeria

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:25pm On May 07, 2016
That building on the top right is going to become Ethiopia's new military command center.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 7:29pm On May 07, 2016
Henry240:

I'm sorry, but this is hilarious!!

They've recovered 2.7 trillion (over $17 billion), but the President and his crew went to China to borrow $2 billion only a month ago. So, what's the $17 billion dollars supposedly "recovered" fund supposed to before........ Junketing?

LOLZ....... Bros!!

GEJ signed a budget before he left office in 2015, so what happened to that one?
2015 budget was over 90% recurrent expenditure and there was no plan for any capital expenditure. Besides, we are in 2016 already and we all know the drama senate have been playing with the budget.

Am not trying to defend anybody here and what ever I say here is just my own opinion, but I still believe no government can work without a budget. If after 2 months I can't see any sign of implementation on what is actually in the budget then I can start condemning this government but for now I think we still have hope.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 7:38pm On May 07, 2016
@Henry
If we don't hear anything about the jF17 thunder or any other fighter within the next 2 to 3 months it means we have no hope.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 07, 2016
with such rail project which is supposed to connect 4 countries thus economically growing those east african countries,it time we see each others as partners rather than enemies for the sack of progress of african. cooperate in dealing with issues like terrorism,crime e.t.c

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:02pm On May 07, 2016
Iblawi1:
@Henry
If we don't hear anything about the jF17 thunder or any other fighter within the next 2 to 3 months it means we have no hope.

We have an urgent need for replacements of aircrafts, especially fighters in our Air Force.

- Alpha Jets would be replaced

- L39-ZA would be replaced

- Jaguar jets would be replaced (long decommissioned anyway)

- Trainers, Air Bettle and Diamond trainers would also be replaced.

- MB-339CDs are stuck in Italy, only God knows when we would get our 12 units back.

There is enough space for the JF-17, Super Mushak and A-29 Super Tucano.

We are going to get the JF-17, it has been budgeted for, and would serve as our primary frontline fighter.

The F-7s would complement the JF-17 in NAF service

We are going to receive at-least 18- 24 Super Mushak. As soon as the Mushak arrives, you know the JF-17 isn't far off.

The Super Tucano, i still don't believe the story, but if we get them, they would be a fantastic addition to our fleet. However it is the Super Mushak and JF-17 first, before the Tucano.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 07, 2016
Iblawi1:
@Henry

We are surely going to get the JF-17 and Super Mushak. The talk of A-29 is simply a distraction. There is currently no evidence to suggest an order has been made. While the Mushak and JF-17 have been budgeted for.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 07, 2016
WE All know Y Henry240 is foaming and ranting

even the blind knows We had the chance to BUILD a modern Military when OIL PRIZES was high

They stole the money and bought few equips at inflated prizes
DONT 4GET lack of weapons was not the only reason BOKOHARAM was making gains under the Prev Govt, Moral was low among troops due to llack of strong leadership n corruption.
I lost love ones to the crisis, they died fighting
Today we have a broke GOVT committed to reform the Military with the little resource available

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS AFRICA

IBNSULTAN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 07, 2016
NIGERIA MILITARY

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
AgustaWestland AW109 LUH used in the algerian police and gendarm

[img]http://www.aviaphotos.it/foto/2003307.jpg[/img]

Gendarms

AgustaWestland AW139 Algerian Civil protection

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:
WE All know Y Henry240 is foaming and ranting

even the blind knows We had the chance to BUILD a modern Military when OIL PRIZES was high

They stole the money and bought few equips at inflated prizes
DONT 4GET lack of weapons was not the only reason BOKOHARAM was making gains under the Prev Govt, Moral was low among troops due to llack of strong leadership n corruption.
I lost love ones to the crisis, they died fighting
Today we have a broke GOVT committed to reform the Military with the little resource available

GOD BLESS NIGERIA
GOD BLESS AFRICA

IBNSULTAN

Where is the $200 billion supposedly returned by Deziani?

The over $17 billion also returned by "Looters", especially the ones recovered from "Sukaway pits".

All of a sudden the government is now broke. So you are telling me all those stories of recovered billions of dollars are all lies.

I mean you can't possibly get $217 billion in recovered loot, and still claim to be broke............ This don't make no sense brah!!

Strong leadership did not save Aguta from been burnt to the ground by Fulani herdsmen, neither did it stop the communities in Enugu and Kogi.

Corruption like the 2 trillion naira padded 2016 budget.

News Flash : current COAS Buratai was in-charge of Army procurements at DHQ for 4 of those glorious years of looting. Go meet him to explain to you, instead of constantly contradicting yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 07, 2016
CTCOIN

Troops are demonstrating the Nigeria spirit
PMB lead Govt will transform our military to enable her handle present and future threats
We are surrounded by unstable Nations,
It is important for us to be prepared to protect our land and intervene in places where it is necessary

1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:56pm On May 07, 2016
Cameroun BIR

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:57pm On May 07, 2016
Your HERO lost accept it

HAS THE MILITARY CONCLUDED ITS INVESTIGATION ;;NO
HAS THE COURTS PASS JUDGEMENT ;; NO
HAS THE GOVT ANNOUNCED THE AMT RECOVERED ;; NO

wait for all this, deep inside you henry240 you know the truth
we willl hunt down all the goats that eat our yams
My ppl suffered bc of greedy officers and politicians

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:59pm On May 07, 2016
Agusta Westland AW-101 merlin used by Algerian navy for rescue

Augusta Westland Super Lynx Mk140 [ASuW/ASW] Algerian Navy

with the mokpa

and the Super Lynx Mk-130 version is used for rescue

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:28pm On May 07, 2016
IbnSultaan:
Your HERO lost accept it
HAS THE MILITARY CONCLUDED ITS INVESTIGATION ;;NO HAS THE COURTS PASS JUDGEMENT ;; NO HAS THE GOVT ANNOUNCED THE AMT RECOVERED ;; NO

wait for all this, deep inside you henry240 you know the truth we willl hunt down all the goats that eat our yams My ppl suffered bc of greedy officers and politicians
I hope you also added those who padded the 2016 budget with 2 Trillion naira.

Or this sets of people are exempted?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 10:29pm On May 07, 2016
when y'all r done ironing poo...post some pictures

ALL I KNOW..NIGERIA MUST REACH HER FULL POTENTIAL with or without d gworo chewing PMB or d bat-king GEJ
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:53pm On May 07, 2016
Awesome pic of a SAAF Gripen flying over the Department of Defence/ ARMSCOR Buiding:

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:56pm On May 07, 2016
jln115:
Awesome pic of a SAAF Gripen flying over the Department of Defence/ ARMSCOR Buiding:

Beautiful picture. Definitely the best image i've seen this year!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 07, 2016
Henry240:

Beautiful picture. Definitely the best image i've seen this year!
Thanks Bro wink
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:14pm On May 07, 2016
Ethiopian GAFAT Armament Engineering Complex is manufacturing a china copy of QLZ87 Grenade launcher

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 07, 2016
jln115:

Thanks Bro wink

Although it looks a little dated. Say from 3 years ago. You know if it's a recently taken photo?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:20pm On May 07, 2016
africaken254:
Ethiopian GAFAT Armament Engineering Complex is manufacturing a china copy of QLZ87 Grenade launcher

Ethiopia's defence industry isn't as advanced as i expected, but the very least, they get a lot of stuff done.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:26pm On May 07, 2016
Security at Mogadishu airport tightened after plane bombing in Somalia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKbvC6aWo8k

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EabeuOqLJw
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 07, 2016
Henry240:

Ethiopia's defence industry isn't as advanced as i expected, but the very least, they get a lot of stuff done.
what were your expectations?

Bishoftu Automotive Industry LAV meant for the ethiopia military

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:52pm On May 07, 2016
NG

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 07, 2016
NGNG

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On May 07, 2016
Henry240:

Although it looks a little dated. Say from 3 years ago. You know if it's a recently taken photo?
No idea!! Found it by accident!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by sczeska: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
It pays to ask questions and make logical deductions from the answers we get.

Is Alex badeh in jail - NO
Is Deziani Alison in jail - NO
Is Olisa metuh in jail - NO
Is legendary dasuki in jail - NO
How about all the alleged yam eaters - NO

What exactly is the government fighting, because i know it's definitely not corruption.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:06am On May 08, 2016
ethiopia army T-55/72 tanks Extensive overhaul and repair facility

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:09am On May 08, 2016
ethiopia army T-55/72 tanks Extensive overhaul and repair facility

(1) (2) (3) ... (472) (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) ... (2849) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.