Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,015 members, 7,852,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (476) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6018385 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:15am On May 08, 2016
sczeska:
It pays to ask questions and make logical deductions from the answers we get.

Is Alex badeh in jail - NO
Is Deziani Alison in jail - NO
Is Olisa metuh in jail - NO
Is legendary dasuki in jail - NO
How about all the alleged yam eaters - NO

What exactly is the government fighting, because i know it's definitely not corruption.
till dz day...dz things baffle me
but alas PMB is not the judge prosecuting them
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 12:22am On May 08, 2016
Only mad people go defend this govt.
From fuel scarcity, masquerade job, power drop, no fx, padded budget, insecurity, lies upon lies.......the list goes on.
People still get mind come online without shame, dey do comparism with past govt achievements like say dem still dey do campaign. *spits*
2 million dollars inside soak away
3 million dollars inside ashawo bra
30 million dollars returned
80 million dollars under bridge

I dab for una

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Odunayaw(m): 12:35am On May 08, 2016
grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:45am On May 08, 2016
upko1:
Only mad people go defend this govt.
From fuel scarcity, masquerade job, power drop, no fx, padded budget, insecurity, lies upon lies.......the list goes on.
People still get mind come online without shame, dey do comparism with past govt achievements like say dem still dey do campaign. *spits*
2 million dollars inside soak away
3 million dollars inside ashawo bra
30 million dollars returned
80 million dollars under bridge

I dab for una

gringringrin

Na especially that money wey dem see for "soak away", na him I wan chop, especially!!! I no no why "soak away" money just dey hungry me.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 12:47am On May 08, 2016
Henry240:

gringringrin

Na especially that money wey dem see for "soak away", na him I wan chop, especially!!! I no no why "soak away" money just dey hungry me.
Lol.... I hear say them use bucket dey bail the money(dollars$$$$) comot from the soak away. Oluwa!!!!!! grin...

Wait!!!!! Come to think of it So badeh dey shyt dollars shocked

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 1:48am On May 08, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 5:13am On May 08, 2016
Do you know that the money was actually recovered, or do you need to interview the person who built the third septic tank.
I would share your not so funny jokes, if the former CAS had not actually returned the money.
Ukpo it would even funnier if the Current CAS was banned from any significant posts because he refused to steal money.And has insisted only brand new Equipment or G2-G2
In light of you continuing, on a political rant you should be very loud in praising since the non stealing previous administration brought in 6 years two Helicopters and two aircraft, I also found that very funny that the NAF was fixing 1960bombs on Alpha Jets, because they were well equipped.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by LTGEN: 5:14am On May 08, 2016
Do you know that the money was actually recovered, or do you need to interview the person who built the third septic tank.
I would share your not so funny jokes, if the former CAS had not actually returned the money.
Ukpo it would even funnier if the Current CAS was banned from any significant posts because he refused to steal money.And has insisted only brand new Equipment or G2-G2
In light of you continuing, on a political rant you should be very loud in praising since the non stealing previous administration brought in 6 years two Helicopters and two aircraft, I also found that very funny that the NAF was fixing 1960bombs on Alpha Jets, because they were well equipped. grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by giles14(m): 6:07am On May 08, 2016
LTGEN:
In light of you continuing, on a political rant you should be very loud in praising since the non stealing previous administration brought in 6 years two Helicopters and two aircraft, I also found that very funny that the NAF was fixing 1960bombs on Alpha Jets, because they were well equipped.
wots dis one saying
1 u no funny
2 I ting wot s so politically ranting about his post

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 7:04am On May 08, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:09am On May 08, 2016
Any public official whether past or present who deliberately under-funded/under-equipped the Nigerian military should be arrested, tried and executed(ISIS style).

However this current government has to as a matter of national security, dail down or completely stop with the endless propaganda. You can't possibly be ruling party and "your own opposition party" all at once.

Please let's move on!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless the Continent of Africa

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:16am On May 08, 2016
Nigeria COIN

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:19am On May 08, 2016
africaken254:
what were your expectations?

Bishoftu Automotive Industry LAV meant for the ethiopia military

I felt it was going to be a little hi-tech, this was my expectation. It looks so rudimentary.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:24am On May 08, 2016
Tinfoil:
for afrikaken, http://www.strategypage.com/htmw/htairfo/articles/20160507.aspx
the story was leaked a couple of months ago,you can't hide anything from kenyans .also america always publicly publishes information of any military procurement contracts they have with other countries.including this five Bell UH-1H II (Huey II) Helicopters we are in the process of procuring https://www.fbo.gov/index?s=opportunity&mode=form&id=623700acffa19febc1b5a84026debd2e&tab=core&_cvi
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 7:30am On May 08, 2016
LTGEN:
Do you know that the money was actually recovered, or do you need to interview the person who built the third septic tank
Incomprehensible
Can't make head or tail of this as well
In light of you continuing, on a political rant you should be very loud in praising since the non stealing previous administration
The past administration perfected corruption no doubt. Let's be clear on that. smiley
brought in 6 years two Helicopters and two aircraft, I also found that very funny that the NAF was fixing 1960bombs on Alpha Jets, because they were well equipped. grin
2 helicopters in six years, is better than none in more than a decade.
NAF fixing dud bombs on old alpha jet relics is also the fault of the past government?!?!?!? Lol somebody check this guy. grin

Meanwhile

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by upko1: 7:59am On May 08, 2016
... cool

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:09am On May 08, 2016
Henry240:

I felt it was going to be a little hi-tech, this was my expectation. It looks so rudimentary.
in time they will improve,a journey of a thousand mile start with one step.to me they are on the right path,i have seen different countries weaponry manufacturing facilities and the myth of highly technical facilities is just that a myth
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 8:23am On May 08, 2016
Henry240:
Any public official whether past or present who deliberately under-funded/under-equipped the Nigerian military should be arrested, tried and executed(ISIS style).

However this current government has to as a matter of national security, dail down or completely stop with the endless propaganda. You can't possibly be ruling party and "your own opposition party" all at once.

Please let's move on!

God Bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria

God Bless the Continent of Africa

"the ruling party should not expose corruption"

wtf did i just read??

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 9:51am On May 08, 2016
patches689:

"the ruling party should not expose corruption"

wtf did i just read??

bro, you don't live in Nigeria so i won't blame you for not knowing.

every administration in Nigeria is currupt, including buhari's.

most of his cabinet members are from the PDP. the worst of them is the minister of transport(amaechi) who has a lot of curruption pettitions against him.
and buhari's number one sponsor and backer sponsor (Tinubu) is the father of curruption himself.

so his adminstration is not clean. thank God the national assembly discovered how the budget was seriously padded.

what @henry is trying to say is the government is only waging a media campaign to redicule oppostion while it is yet to find evidnce of curruption on any of these people.

what they do is arrest an oppostion, when they can't find nothing on him/her, the person is released and they go to the media to claim he was released because he returned the billions he stole.

all these money returned yet the government has to borrow to fund more than 70% of the budget.

another question why hasn't EFCC given pic evidence of the moneys discovered hidden is soak aways and under beds. i mean c'mmon..

selective justice is not fighting curruption. if he wants to fight curruption, let him start from his own party.

anyone that knows Nigeria's history knows that dasuki's matter is not about an arms deal scandal. it's revenge for his part in overthrowing him in the past.

i say so because if he was serious about cleaning house in our arms procurements then the current CAS should be in jail as well as he was in charge as at those times.

this governmnet came in through propaganda and is still using this same tactics to hide it's monumental failure to govern.

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 10:02am On May 08, 2016
TrueHeart365:

bro, you don't live in Nigeria so i won't blame you for not knowing.

every administration in Nigeria is currupt, including buhari's.

most of his cabinet members are from the PDP. the worst of them is the minister of transport(amaechi) who has a lot of curruption pettitions against him.
and buhari's number one sponsor and backer sponsor (Tinubu) is the father of curruption himself.

so his adminstration is not clean. thank God the national assembly discovered how the budget was seriously padded.

what @henry is trying to say is the government is only waging a media campaign to redicule oppostion while it is yet to find evidnce of curruption on any of these people.

what they do is arrest an oppostion, when they can't find nothing on him/her, the person is released and they go to the media to claim he was released because he returned the billions he stole.

all these money returned yet the government has to borrow to fund more than 70% of the budget.

another question why hasn't EFCC given pic evidence of the moneys discovered hidden is soak aways and under beds. i mean c'mmon..

selective justice is not fighting curruption. if he wants to fight curruption, let him start from his own party.

anyone that knows Nigeria's history knows that dasuki's matter is not about an arms deal scandal. it's revenge for his part in overthrowing him in the past.

i say so because if he was serious about cleaning house in our arms procurements then the current CAS should be in jail as well as he was in charge as at those times.

this governmnet came in through propaganda and is still using this same tactics to hide it's monumental failure to govern.

Point taken. I see that it is a far more nuanced issue than I though

I will hold off for now to see what happens.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 10:10am On May 08, 2016
upko1:
... cool
these helicopters looks like danfo buses. I think buhari should replace these ASW helicopter.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:11am On May 08, 2016
ethiopia army T-55/72 tanks Extensive overhaul and repair facility

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 10:17am On May 08, 2016

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 10:36am On May 08, 2016
patches689:

there is no point in everything he said. Just normal fake news as usual

Amechi faced the senate before he was confirmed minister and he said he was not indicted in any of the investigations.

Tinubu was accused but after the whole court issues he was set free.

I wonder why any1 will claim dasuki never stole money when does he mentioned have refunded money.

What is there to ridicule about the past govt when the whole world have facts.

Patches you know Nigerian media very well or atleast to some extent when it comes to covering military issues. Now just use that idea to imagine what will happen when it comes to politics.

Formal chief of army staff was collecting salaries of dead soldiers, which means the more soldiers die the more he get richer so why will such a person ever want boko Haram issue to end.

Some people complain about borrowing money even though government made it clear that it will borrow about N1.8 trillion to successfully implement the budget. So if he feels $2 billion (N400 billion) is what he now need instead of 1.8 trillion has he done anything bad?

Imagine some people saying new government is the cause of rise in dollar even though we know the valve of export reduced and import is increasing.

You try to analyse things from a neutral ground.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 10:41am On May 08, 2016
africaken254:
ethiopia army T-55/72 tanks Extensive overhaul and repair facility

I think I like this Ethiopians. They are really doing great.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:43am On May 08, 2016
patches689:

are we african's cursed ,i swear i have reached a point that even the little progress we make in africa.i don't foresee a brighter future,but failure down the line.i have lost my hope and gain pessimism in this continent,we are better servant of others than masters of our future
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 10:53am On May 08, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 10:56am On May 08, 2016
Pics by Adrian Monro and Bruce Perkins...

SAAF at Swartkops AFB 07/05/16

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 10:58am On May 08, 2016
Iblawi1:
there is no point in everything he said. Just normal fake news as usual

Amechi faced the senate before he was confirmed minister and he said he was not indicted in any of the investigations.

Tinubu was accused but after the whole court issues he was set free.

I wonder why any1 will claim dasuki never stole money when does he mentioned have refunded money.

What is there to ridicule about the past govt when the whole world have fact.

Patches you know Nigerian media very well or atleast to some extent when it comes to covering military issues. Not just use that idea to imagine what will happen when it comes to politics.

Formal chief of army staff was collecting salaries of dead soldiers, which means the more soldiers die the more he get richer so why will such a person ever want boko Haram issue to end.

Some people complain about borrowing money even though government made it clear that it will borrow about N1.8 trillion to successfully implement the budget. So if he feels $2 billion (N400 billion) is what he now need instead of 1.8 trillion has he done anything bad?

Imagine some people saying new government is the cause of rise in dollar even though we know the valve of export reduced and import is increasing.

You try to analyse things from a neutral ground.

the fact that you'll absolve tinubu of currupt practices (i doubt you lived in lagos when he was governor) despite the CCT judge admitting he was let go in error, shows you don't even know what you are saying.
and since when did the senate become the judiciary? did amaechi have the courage to face the panel that was constituted to probe him?

obe year gone yet nothing.. things have gone worse. i can deduce you are not a biz owner but pray your employer doesn't decide to add you to gis list of staff to retrench due to this governments clueless economic policies which has killed so many businesses and more are gearing to pack up.

i had to let go 2 of my guys cos revenue has dropped since this administration. sad but it's the reality of things on ground.

anyway, 3 years to go and only time will tell. lets drop this matter before turning this thread to political arguments cos it never ends.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ssaengine: 11:00am On May 08, 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On May 08, 2016
Nigerian Navy SBS

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:35am On May 08, 2016
in 1963 kenya was in equal with countries like south korea,singapore and malasyia .in health,education,manufacturing e.t.c but today they are decades ahead of us.listening to nigeria members of this argue .reminds me of exactly what i am seeing in kenya ,kenyans accusing each others tribes and its politicians are thieves and looters.do you know some of the brightest kids and who are Performing better in GSCE in UK are Nigerians,ranked along side Asian kids e.g Chinese http://www.voice-online.co.uk/article/why-are-british-africans-better-school-caribbeans

(1) (2) (3) ... (473) (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.