Stats: 3,162,944 members, 7,852,190 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:42 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6018047 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Iblawi1: 11:39am On May 08, 2016
TrueHeart365:

anyway, 3 years to go and only time will tell. lets drop this matter before turning this thread to political arguments cos it never ends.

Nice 1.

I think what this thread cares about is our fighter jets.

As long as this thread is consigned, we need to see fighter jets carrying Nigerian airforce insignia/roundel.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:46am On May 08, 2016
GLAM | Algerian Gouvernemental Fleet président and gouvernment transport / algerian air force

Eagel One (Presidential Plane) Airbus A340-541 (1)

Gulfstream aerospace G-IV/V (7T-VPG, 7T-VPS, 7T-VPM, 7T-VPC) :

ATR 72-600 (2)

Agusta Westland 101 Mk 641 (2)

Presidential Helicopter EC225 Super Puma

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:03pm On May 08, 2016
Marrakech Air show 2016

Lockheed Martin F-16CJ Advanced Fighting Falcon Block 52D maroccan air force F16 with CFT

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 08, 2016
One of US army UH60 blackhawk replacement Bell V280 Valor tilt rotor helicopter,its supposed to start test flying next year.it can fly twice as fast and far as its predecessor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inG9QRHxpzk

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 08, 2016
Sukhoi 30 MKA Algerian air force

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:49pm On May 08, 2016
Djibouti Army

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 08, 2016
chkil:
Marrakech Air show 2016

Lockheed Martin F-16CJ Advanced Fighting Falcon Block 52D maroccan air force F16 with CFT

How many F-16s and Mirages do they have i service?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:06pm On May 08, 2016
few days back i was brutally and ferociously attacked by some people here for making a simple apolitical sentence.

This thread is not only for Nigerians... Lets not make other countries member lose interest.
Now we've turn this beautiful MULTI-NATIONAL thread into APC Vs PDP squabbling ground.

We know those that hate this present Govt., we also know those that love it. Please exhibit your respective love and hatred in your living room wherever you are.

This is not political forum... To be frank Oga henry240 you should know better. Formally you were only person capable of bringing the sanity back into this thread.

Do you guys realize that all your political rantings on nairaland CANNOT AND WILL NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING IN NIGERIA? IT WILL ALL END HERE.

By the way where is @agaugust?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 1:09pm On May 08, 2016
lionel4power:

This is not political forum... To be frank Oga henry240 you should know better. Formally you were only person capable of bringing the sanity back into this thread.

Do you guys realize that all your political rantings on nairaland CANNOT AND WILL NEVER CHANGE ANYTHING IN NIGERIA? IT WILL ALL END HERE.

By the way where is @agaugust?

I have stayed out of political BS but I will say that this is a political section of a forum. Just saying. All so what is wrong with ranting I do it from time to time.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:11pm On May 08, 2016
Henry240:

How many F-16s and Mirages do they have i service?

they have in service :
23 F16 block 52 15 F-16C / 8 F-16D , they lost one F-16C in yemen last year
27 Mirage F1/ MF2000
28 Northrop F-5A/B/E/F
24 Alphajet
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 1:12pm On May 08, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by lionel4power(m): 1:16pm On May 08, 2016
chkil:

they have in service :
23 F16 block 52 15 F-16C / 8 F-16D , they lost one 15 F-16C in yemen last years
27 Mirage F1/ MF2000
28 Northrop F-5A/B/E/F
24 Alphajet

how did they lose an f-16 in Yemen.... Was it shot down?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 1:20pm On May 08, 2016
lionel4power:

Or it crashed. Rebels claimed a shoot down

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/moroccan-f-16-jet-shot-down-during-yemen-raid-houthi-rebels-say-10242632.html
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:20pm On May 08, 2016
chkil:

they have in service :
23 F16 block 52 15 F-16C / 8 F-16D , they lost one 15 F-16C in yemen last year
27 Mirage F1/ MF2000
28 Northrop F-5A/B/E/F
24 Alphajet

This is an impressive fighter fleet.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 08, 2016
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 1:23pm On May 08, 2016
Henry240:

when you consider that Algeria is there big threat they need more

Algeria has
12: MiG-25 Foxbat
23: MiG-29C/UB Fulcrum
44: Su-30MKA
34: Su-24M/MK Fencer D
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 08, 2016
lionel4power:

yes , Yemeni rebels say they shot down the F16 jet

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/may/11/moroccan-fighter-jet-yemen-saudi-coalition-missing-day-before-ceasefire
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 08, 2016
Henry240:

you want an impressive fighter fleet in africa , look at the egyptian one grin ( 220 F16 , 24 Rafale , 80 mirage 5 , 20 mirage 2000 ect...) shocked

fighter :

- Dassault rafale 24
- F-16A Falcon 30
- F-16B Falcon 6
- F-16C Falcon 136
- F-16D Falcon 42
- F-4E Phantom II 30
- Mirage 2000B 3
- Mirage 2000EM 14
- Mirage 5DE 53
- Mirage 5E2 16
- Mirage 5SDD 5
- Mirage 5SDR 6
- Chengdu F-7A 60
- EMB-312 Tucano 46
- Shenyang F-6 40 ( declassify )
- Shenyang FT-6 5 ( declassify )
- Mig-21 Fishbed 60

AWACS : E-2C Hawkeye 2000 8

Training aircraft :

Alphajet MS1 25+
Alphajet MS2 13
Grob G115EG 74
K-8 Karakorum 80
L-59 Super Albatros 46

of course 1.3 billion $ per year U.S. military aid to Egypt under the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty , it help to get some F16 and abrams grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 08, 2016
ethiopia locomotic industry part of Metals and Engineering Corporation managed by the ethiopia military,which is building the ethiopia light railway tram trains and it railway locomotive.i which the kenya military would play the same role in building our economy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw3WCCS4cmY
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by osystein(m): 4:12pm On May 08, 2016
Andrewza unbanned
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 08, 2016
off topic:An economics professor flight was delayed after a female passenger thought the equations he was writing might be a sign he was a terrorist.

An economics professor says his flight was delayed because a fellow passenger thought the equations he was writing might be a sign he was a terrorist.

American Airlines confirmed on Saturday that a woman expressed suspicions about a University of Pennsylvania economics professor, Guido Menzio. She said she was too ill to take the Air Wisconsin-operated flight.

Menzio was flying from Philadelphia to Syracuse on Thursday to give a talk at Queen’s University in Ontario, Canada. He was solving a differential equation, but said he was told the woman thought he might be a terrorist because of what he was writing.

American spokesman Casey Norton said the crew followed protocol to take care of an ill passenger and then to investigate her allegations. They determined them to be non-credible, he said.

On Facebook, Menzio recounted the “unbelievable” experience in the present tense. “The passenger sitting next to me calls the stewardess, passes her a note.”

The plane, ready to take off, then returned to the gate and the passenger left. Menzio was then asked to disembark the plane and “met by some FBI looking man-in-black”.

“They ask me about my neighbor,” he wrote. “I tell them I noticed nothing strange. They tell me she thought I was a terrorist because I was writing strange things on a pad of paper. I laugh. I bring them back to the plane. I showed them my math.”
read more http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/07/professor-flight-delay-terrorism-equation-american-airlines
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:41pm On May 08, 2016
andrewza:
Algeria has
12: MiG-25 Foxbat
23: MiG-29C/UB Fulcrum
44: Su-30MKA
34: Su-24M/MK Fencer D

+ algeria has ordered 14 additional sukhoi 30 (maybe in SM format) , and 12 sukhoi 34 , delivery in 2016/2017
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by pacretus(m): 5:00pm On May 08, 2016
i'm really disappointed with the kind of political discussions going on.i could remember @Henry and patches telling agaugust "Please take your MILITARY related discussions to,whatever/strictly disscussion."the guy finally left.but what are we seing now.those who kicked against anything other than military pics are the ones violating the rules they made.
If you care to know why africans remain backward despite the developments in other continents.this is one of the reasons:not following ones rule/promises.
Abeg oga Henry this is your thread.doesn't matter who posts whatever.you are solely responsible for whatever goes on here.weda naija leaders corrupt or na dem be d definition of corruption no be for this thread una go talk am.before una go know am now.strange fellows go dey comment anyhow.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by andrewza: 5:34pm On May 08, 2016
osystein:
Andrewza unbanned

The spam bots here are really twitchy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by M14A1: 5:45pm On May 08, 2016
chkil:

you want an impressive fighter fleet in africa , look at the egyptian one grin ( 220 F16 , 24 Rafale , 80 mirage 5 , 20 mirage 2000 ect...) shocked

fighter :

- Dassault rafale 24
- F-16A Falcon 30
- F-16B Falcon 6
- F-16C Falcon 136
- F-16D Falcon 42
- F-4E Phantom II 30
- Mirage 2000B 3
- Mirage 2000EM 14
- Mirage 5DE 53
- Mirage 5E2 16
- Mirage 5SDD 5
- Mirage 5SDR 6
- Chengdu F-7A 60
- EMB-312 Tucano 46
- Shenyang F-6 40 ( declassify )
- Shenyang FT-6 5 ( declassify )
- Mig-21 Fishbed 60

AWACS : E-2C Hawkeye 2000 8

Training aircraft :

Alphajet MS1 25+
Alphajet MS2 13
Grob G115EG 74
K-8 Karakorum 80
L-59 Super Albatros 46

of course 1.3 billion $ per year U.S. military aid to Egypt under the Egypt-Israel Peace Treaty , it help to get some F16 and abrams grin
Sweet

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 08, 2016
pacretus:
i'm really disappointed with the kind of political discussions going on.i could remember @Henry and patches telling agaugust "Please take your MILITARY related discussions to,whatever/strictly disscussion."the guy finally left.but what are we seing now.those who kicked against anything other than military pics are the ones violating the rules they made.
If you care to know why africans remain backward despite the developments in other continents.this is one of the reasons:not following ones rule/promises.
Abeg oga Henry this is your thread.doesn't matter who posts whatever.you are solely responsible for whatever goes on here.weda naija leaders corrupt or na dem be d definition of corruption no be for this thread una go talk am.before una go know am now.strange fellows go dey comment anyhow.

for political discussions yes , it's off topic

but i don't see where is the problem to share also military information in this thread , i don't find also another thread for military information and discussion , so where is the problem to share here specially when i find this military information and news very interessting .

or maybe we should creat a new thread about military information news and discussion

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 08, 2016
egypt army new self propelled artillery (a Russian-made M-46 130mm towed gun mounted in the rear of a Russian-made Ural-4320 6x6 truck chassis

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 08, 2016
ENS gamal abdel nasser , helicopter carriers class Mistral , egyptian Navy

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 08, 2016
International Marrakech Air Show Morocco from 27 April to 30 April 2016

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Xbee007(m): 7:37pm On May 08, 2016
africaken254:
off topic:An economics professor flight was delayed after a female passenger thought the equations he was writing might be a sign he was a terrorist.

read more http://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/may/07/professor-flight-delay-terrorism-equation-american-airlines
Lol, Weapon of maths destruction!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by gottfried21(m): 7:47pm On May 08, 2016
A friend of mine recently joined the German Army instead of the NDF...He posted some cool pictures.Just thought I'd share.
@ViceAdmiral
Well there goes his citizenship

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 08, 2016
gottfried21:
A friend of mine recently joined the German Army instead of the NDF...He posted some cool pictures.Just thought I'd share.
@ViceAdmiral
Well there goes his citizenship
Welcome back homie...you've been MIA for a while grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (474) (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60