Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,560 members, 7,840,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6000929 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2847) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2016
I like some of the work Jordan's KADDB has done on their Ratels and Elands. And that Ratel with tyre protection for urban combat grin! Seeing they didn't buy the Rooikat, what platform did they mount that anti-tank turret they developed for it?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2016
Buratai earlier today visited troops at University of Maiduguri Teaching Hospital & 7 Div Hospital

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2016
Henry240:

Africaken is having one of his 'special moments '.
i just received an end of the year special dividend,thats why i am sooooo happy grin grin grin

ethiopia 2S19 "Msta-S is a self-propelled 152 mm howitzers

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:46am On Nov 15, 2016
africaken254:
yes i am truly having one of those 'special moments' i hope and pray it never ends

Hehehe, you brag about 2100MW for the whole country? have a nice day. smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:54am On Nov 15, 2016
frumentius:
Is it my eyes or have the Ghanaians removed the gun on the Ratel turret in the first pic?

By gun you mean the main gun or secondary gun? As for the main gun, it's still there.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 15, 2016
ActivateKruger:

Hehehe, you brag about 2100MW for the whole country? Hehehe, go on and have your nice day.
india generate double your output using only coal !! dont forget we are adding another 90MW within 60 days http://ltwp.co.ke/

ethiopia made APC's

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2016
SADF 32 battalion commandos

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:05am On Nov 15, 2016
africaken254:
india generate double your output using only coal !! dont forget we are adding another 90MW within 60 days http://ltwp.co.ke/

ethiopia made APC's

90 MW? Does that even count as electricity production? I give up sad

As for the APC, it looks Israeli smiley
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2016
The Jordanian Desert Iris seems to have the same dimensions as the REVA FAV. I'm sure the guys at ICP must be looking at similarly outfitting the FAV. We could use the FAV to complement the Gecko for the Parabats.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2016
Kenya military academy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:08am On Nov 15, 2016
frumentius:
The Jordanian Desert Iris seems to have the same dimensions as the REVA FAV. I'm sure the guys at ICP must be looking at similarly outfitting the FAV. We could use the FAV to complement the Gecko for the Parabats.

REVA doesn't stop designing fugly vehicles grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
ActivateKruger:

90 MW? Does that even count as electricity production? I give up sad

As for the APC, it looks Israeli smiley
screw you ,when did south africa start to industrialize.compare yourself in your own league and stop b@tching how your far ahead of other african countries.where you are a just a joke(were you not just recently suffering from blackouts,rushing to buy generators!!??)

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 15, 2016
ActivateKruger:

By gun you mean the main gun or secondary gun? As for the main gun, it's still there.

I meant the main gun.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:17am On Nov 15, 2016
frumentius:

I meant the main gun.
Look carefully, it's a 90.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2016
Kenya military academy

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 15, 2016
ActivateKruger:

REVA doesn't stop designing fugly vehicles grin

What? How can you find these fugly?

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2016
africaken254:
screw you ,when did south africa start to industrialize.compare yourself in your own league and stop b@tching how your far ahead of other african countries.where you are a just a joke(were you not just recently suffering from blackouts,rushing to buy generators!!??)

Agh please, stop playing the victims game.

Henry240 talked about massive investments in Morocco, then you were quickly to add Kenya on the list with 90MW grin

I'm sure you didn't read me mentioning South Africa in any of my posts.... Anyway I no longer want to play.

Back to military posts smiley

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2016
ActivateKruger:

Agh please, stop playing the victims game.

Henry240 talked about massive investments in Morocco, then you were quickly to add Kenya on the list with 90MW grin

I'm sure you didn't read me mentioning South Africa in any of my posts.... Anyway I no longer want to play.

Back military posts smiley
your just acting like a nagging old thing,to suit your discourse to ridicule others triumph.back to what ! posting that peace time SANDF gear and nagging !!??

The history of Kenya Military Academy (KMA) dates back to 1941 when it was named Sergeant Leakey Barracks.KMA was named Sgt Leakey Barracks in honour of a Kenya Regiment soldier killed in action in Abyssinia on 19thMay1941. before being renamed kenya military academy

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 15, 2016
continue

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:53am On Nov 15, 2016
frumentius:

I meant the main gun.

Dude you should go see an Ophthalmologists!!The 90mm Gun is as clear as day!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by ActivateKruger: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2016
jln115:

Dude you should go see an Ophthalmologists!!The 90mm Gun is as clear as day!

He even placed the question mark on it grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 15, 2016
ActivateKruger:

He even placed the question mark on it grin
grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2016
jln115:

grin grin grin grin

Bloody hell! Funny thing is just I saw it when I looked quickly, without my glasses undecided.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:38am On Nov 15, 2016
And I see ( grin grin grin) Augubugubug has a worthy successor!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:45am On Nov 15, 2016
Rwanda attends #EAC military Field Training Exercise in Kwale/Kenya

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 10:47am On Nov 15, 2016
africaken254:

ethiopia made APC's

Breaking news!

1 billion people consume more power than 50 million.

More on this developing story at 11.

(you fvcking idiot)

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2016
Presided over Officer Cadets Commissioning Parade at the Kenya Military Academy, Lanet in Nakuru County.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:52am On Nov 15, 2016
Presided over Officer Cadets Commissioning Parade at the Kenya Military Academy, Lanet in Nakuru County.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 15, 2016
egypt airforce pilot lock on a F-18 Jet while flying a MIG-21

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 15, 2016
several foreign military attaches who attended the recent Commissioning cadets at the Kenya Military Academy, Lanet in Nakuru County

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:11am On Nov 15, 2016
[quote author=africaken254 post=51049681][/quote]

Where's Uhuru's halloween costume? Or does he only play soldier dress-up for foreign heads of state?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 15, 2016
frumentius:

Bloody hell! Funny thing is just I saw it when I looked quickly, without my glasses undecided.
hahahahahahahahah dude you have know idea how confused i was when you first posted the pic!! And the best part you literally drew a question mark directly on the gun!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (756) (757) (758) (759) (760) (761) (762) ... (2847) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: GeneralFarouq and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.