Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,024 members, 7,849,136 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:05 PM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (820) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (6013091 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2850) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
DictatorZAR1:

If you can't debate please refrain from starting shiiit because I don't wanna derail this thread. Fuckttard.
hahaha you think this gibberish youre typing is a debate? You must have a twisted way of interpreting things.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 8:15pm On Dec 09, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
hahaha you think this gibberish youre typing is a debate? You must have a twisted way of interpreting things.

Did you watch this clip? It's quite a very nice video. It reminds me of the video of NNS Unity rocking the Indian ocean, the one you posted on your page.

*Unrelated*
Prepare your anus for some serious puckering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJIZTL2ZyEw
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DictatorZAR1: 8:18pm On Dec 09, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

I don't think you want a "e" fight with me, take henry's advice and fucckoff.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2016
DictatorZAR1:

Then stop quoting bullshiiit sites here and claim shiiit. Go dick around your pakistani masters then.
Do proper research go check what the Chinese say about that shiiity jet fighter

RSA and painment.
You're obviously an Internet fanboy whose idea on aircraft is based on online search.

grin grin

I wish our next training visit will be at Chengdu aircraft corporation so I can get a better information from people working on the J10 about their opinion on the JF17.

I'm not the type of guy that comes here to blast another country. My previous posts here has seen me condemn the Nigerian military when it's right.

Look at Henry, he posts pictures of SANDF especially your Gripens with nice caption. You guys don't post our military pictures and when you do, you follow up with a hate comment.

So you should all know we don't give a damn.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
Nigerian Air Force infantry

Location Lagos?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by DictatorZAR1: 8:55pm On Dec 09, 2016
tdayof:

RSA and painment.
You're obviously an Internet fanboy whose idea on aircraft is based on online search.

grin grin

I wish our next training visit will be at Chengdu aircraft corporation so I can get a better information from people working on the J10 about their opinion on the JF17.

I'm not the type of guy that comes here to blast another country. My previous posts here has seen me condemn the Nigerian military when it's right.

Look at Henry, he posts pictures of SANDF especially your Gripens with nice caption. You guys don't post our military pictures and when you do, you follow up with a hate comment.

So you should all know we don't give a damn.

You're probably a yahoo fanboy who has never seen a true 4th gen aircraft in he's entire life other then scamming people out of money for some cheap data bundles and troll on NL.

You're next training visit would probably be as an e warrior dreaming of visiting an air show in some distant land.

Did I ever come and blast Nigeria as a country or did I simply comment on a post on the "holy" j-17. Stop being so damn sensitive over a aircraft the world deems as rubbish.

Should I hold a Christmas party just because henry is posting about SANDF. Now you guys should just accept a difference of opinion and proof your points with concrete facts without man bashing those who share an opinion that differs.

In conclusion no one really gives a damn if you can't backup your claims with facts.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nok234: 9:17pm On Dec 09, 2016
DictatorZAR1:

You're probably a yahoo fanboy who has never seen a true 4th gen aircraft in he's entire life other then scamming people out of money for some cheap data bundles and troll on NL.

You're next training visit would probably be as an e warrior dreaming of visiting an air show in some distant land.

Did I ever come and blast Nigeria as a country or did I simply comment on a post on the "holy" j-17. Stop being so damn sensitive over a aircraft the world deems as rubbish.

Should I hold a Christmas party just because henry is posting about SANDF. Now you guys should just accept a difference of opinion and proof your points with concrete facts without man bashing those who share an opinion that differs.

In conclusion no one really gives a damn if you can't backup your claims with facts.

You have problem ... no girl friend or what ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 9:26pm On Dec 09, 2016
DictatorZAR1:

Who cares.. A dumb post again from a dumb human.

Awwn sorry, never knew it got you to that extent. Do I look like a data reseller here?

It's not my fault if you've been scammed before . Sorry Shenyang Aircraft corporation and BMW are our engineering play ground and it's not my fault if the closest you've been to a 4th generation aircraft is an airshow.

Now get off my mention with your dufus character.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 09, 2016
DictatorZAR1:

I don't think you want a "e" fight with me, take henry's advice and fucckoff.
Ohh no ! "E fight" whatever shall I do cry I better back off before he roles out the big guns. Piece of shit wannabe, only tough on the internet, crawl back into your shell turtle !

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 09, 2016
tdayof:

Location Lagos?
I don't know I stole the photos from bidexxii grin

Bidexiii what's the location ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 09, 2016
Henry240:

Did you watch this clip? It's quite a very nice video. It reminds me of the video of NNS Unity rocking the Indian ocean, the one you posted on your page.

*Unrelated*
Prepare your anus for some serious puckering

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJIZTL2ZyEw
Yeah I saw this video, really crazy stuff.

Was this video also taken in the Indian Ocean?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
Yeah I saw this video, really crazy stuff.
Was this video also taken in the Indian Ocean?
It looks like the North-Atlantic.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 12:13am On Dec 10, 2016
Luxury Weapons

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:09am On Dec 10, 2016
jakeporeshenko:

Ohh no ! "E fight" whatever shall I do cry I better back off before he roles out the big guns. Piece of shit wannabe, only tough on the internet, crawl back into your shell turtle !

Lmfao gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 10, 2016
Tchad

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fynline(m): 9:48am On Dec 10, 2016
Update of Operation Lafiya Dole By Theater Commander Major General Lucky Irabor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQ4s4D-Oq4g

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 10, 2016
Tunisia

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 10, 2016
Nigerian Air Chief visits 571 Air detachment Ibadan

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Fidha254(m): 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2016
KAF, two-seat (trainer version) and single seat

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 10, 2016
kenya defence forces doctors offering & performing various medical services & procedures at Kenyatta National Hospital,due to the ongoing national wide doctor strike

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2016
More photos from CAS visit to the 571 detachment in Ibadan.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
Today, at 1000HRS, KDF soldiers on patrol in Hulugho successfully engaged Al Shabaab terrorists at Mchanga Nyekundu area.Following the engagement,4 Al Shabaab were neutralized.Arms & ammunition recovered:9 AK 47 rifles,15 magazines & 3 grenades.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Vikkie14: 3:03pm On Dec 10, 2016
DictatorZAR1:
Don't even try to compare the j-17 to a F-35 and soothe up your ego. Facts are facts here and I'm basing my argument on what the pakistanis have said themselves.
A j-17 will never even see a F-35 in a fight bcus it will be long dead.
Then stop quoting bullshiiit sites here and claim shiiit. Go dick around your pakistani masters then.
Do proper research go check what the Chinese say about that shiiity jet fighter.
You claimed to quote the Pakistanis, i did same. You then claim the pakistanis aint reliable.

This is a sign exhibited by people suffering from "Contra-rotating" Cerebrum. It's usually due to 'epileptic' supply of blood and can result into minutes or sometimes hours of 'online insanity' which is ONLY curable by administering BAN which could span the length of 3days by the Mods.

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 10, 2016
A new dog in the fight

China's recent unveiling to potential export customers of its PL-10 imaging-infrared guided air-to-air missile was a testament to the country's growing weapons-design capabilities. As Douglas Barrie explains, just a handful of nations have so far mastered this technology and this model is likely emerge as the standard imaging-infrared missile in the PLAAF inventory.China has joined a so far exclusive club of nations capable of designing and developing high agility imaging-infrared guided air-to-air missiles (AAMs). As well as being introduced into the air force, the PL-10 missile has already been put on show for possible export customers. The missile was displayed for the first time at Air Show China, held in Zhuhai in early November.

Given the close ties between China and Pakistan on the JF-17 light fighter programme, Islamabad is an obvious candidate as the first export customer for China’s latest ‘dogfight’ missile. Beijing has previously supplied its PL-5 and PL-7 infrared-guided missiles as part of weapons packages to other air forces including those of: Bangladesh, Iran, Nigeria, North Korea, Pakistan and Venezuela.

The PL-10 represents a considerably more capable design than Beijing has previously been able to offer. Only a handful of countries have the capability to design and develop high-agility imaging infrared AAMs. Only six such missiles are in service: the US AIM-9X, the British ASRAAM, the French Mica-IR, the European multi-national IRIS-T, the Israeli Python 5 and the Japanese AAM-5. The South African A-Darter is nearing service entry, while Russia has yet to field – or offer for export – an imaging infrared AAM.

The Luoyang PL-10 will provide the PLAAF with a successor to the PL-8 – effectively the Israeli Python 3 AAM – and the Russian R-73 (AA-11 Archer), which are the two most capable short-range missiles in its inventory.

The missile uses a similar aerodynamic configuration to the IRIS-T, the once proposed Ukrainian Gran, and indeed the Japanese AAM-5, with small fixed destabilisers to the rear of the seeker dome, narrow span mid-body wings and all moving cruciform tail surfaces.

The rear fins also have a distinctive notch on the trailing surfaces. Design insight may have been gained from Russia, South Africa and Ukraine. The PL-10 also appears to use an umbilical fitting similar to that of the R-73, potentially allowing the weapon to be fitted to the same launch pylon.
read more https://www.iiss.org/en/militarybalanceblog/blogsections/2016-629e/november-5100/a-new-dog-in-the-fight-2976

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Tinfoil: 3:56pm On Dec 10, 2016
africaken254:
read more https://www.iiss.org/en/militarybalanceblog/blogsections/2016-629e/november-5100/a-new-dog-in-the-fight-2976

The most impressive is the pl 15 VLRAAM, only one in production in the world

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2016
Odunayaw hope you served the CAS some cold wine grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by bidexiii: 4:10pm On Dec 10, 2016
tdayof:
Odunayaw hope you served the CAS some cold wine grin

At last my state has being visited.... grin
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by tdayof(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2016
bidexiii:

At last my state has being visited.... grin

Haha. You're also from Oyo state ?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 10, 2016
x
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by iblawi(m): 5:09pm On Dec 10, 2016
tdayof:

Haha. You're also from Oyo state ?

Awa omo Oyo po ni bi o.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sudan air force MI-24/35

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 10, 2016
Sudanese paratroopers during the recent “Knights’ Challenge” military exercise

(1) (2) (3) ... (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) (822) (823) ... (2850) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.