Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread - Foreign Affairs (823) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread (5994776 Views)

African Militaries Strictly Discussions Thread. / African Militaries - Discussed And Dissected / What Countries Have The Weakest Militaries In Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2846) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
some people here tend to assume that this thread is for them to give a mythical cast over their race

Kenya soldiers
Typical victim mentality.... When someone differs from your narrative , you bring out the race card.

Get over yourself and take your racist B.S elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 4:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=jln115 post=51832661]

Typical victim mentality.... When someone differs from your narrative , you bring out the race card.

Get over yourself and take your racist B.S elsewhere.
why don't you close the several accounts you have with nairaland ! you are the one with multiple personality ,if you dont like this thread you should move to your south african forums.stop antagonizing those who contribute. ridiculing others wont stop this thread(we know your are the least contributing)

Uganda UPDF nyoka APC(refurbished and assembled from old mamba) pulling Gun carriage hearse, carrying the coffin of a fallen soldier

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
why don't you close the several accounts you have with nairaland ! you are the one with multiple personality ,if you dont like this thread you should move to your south african forums.stop antagonizing those who contribute. ridiculing others wont stop this thread(we know your are the least contributing)
Multiple personalities?? here are my three monikers jln115 jl115 jlnagain, i only use the other 2 when i've been banned....also everybody can tell those are my monikers, unless you are dyslectic!!

The only one antagonizing others is you with your racist B.S

Lastly you are more than welcome to take your racist remarks to a Kenyan thread, as you are the only regular contributor that has made racist remarks to other regular contributors on this thread!!

2 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2016
Nigerian Air Force aw-109, 50.cal mounted

6 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
jln115:

Multiple personalities?? here are my three monikers jln115 jl115 jlnagain, i only use the other 2 when i've been banned....also everybody can tell those are my monikers, unless you are dyslectic!!

The only one antagonizing others is you with your racist B.S

Lastly you are more than welcome to take your racist remarks to a Kenyan thread, as you are the only regular contributor that has made racist remarks to other regular contributors on this thread!!
you the racist bunch who try selling us the bush war nonsense,while ridiculing other african militaries. stop seeking sympathy,as you always do while then claiming he is the problem. wasn't @henry recently your problem,when you gang up on him.you could at least post a picture while you rant

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 5:44pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
you the racist bunch who try selling us the bush war nonsense,while ridiculing other african militaries. stop seeking sympathy,as you always do while then claiming he is the problem. wasn't @henry recently your problem,when you gang up on him.you could at least post a picture while you rant

Where is the racism? Who is being racist?

In my experience, people start claiming racism when they know they are losing an argument.

7 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:

So having different opinions with regards to other African militaries is racist because its said by a white guy?......you are the fvcking racist dude!!!

And I have my own opinions bro, if you just read my fvcking posts you would relize I in fact take @Henry240 s side many times...... In fact I took his side just a few days ago with the whole P18 debate.

Me Patches689 frumentius MikeCZR ect ect are many things but racist is not one of them.....that honour goes to you!!

5 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by TrueHeart365(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:

bros calm down na.

shuuooo!! you just dey turn turn the whole mattergrin.
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
patches689:

Where is the racism? Who is being racist?

In my experience, people start claiming racism when they know they are losing an argument.

so you log in with your other account !racist is someone who can't admit he is wrong and the start ridiculing the other guy intelligence

Kenya

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
TrueHeart365:

bros calm down na.

shuuooo!! you just dey turn turn the whole mattergrin.
they should stop hunting other members,i have being observing this wolf park single out member's and then go for the kill.this ain't a sport

UPDF

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
so you log in with your other account !racist is someone who can't admit he is wrong and the start ridiculing the other guy intelligence

Does Kenya have an embargo on the Oxford Dictionary?

Where are you getting these definitions from?

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:12pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
they should stop hunting other members,i have being observing this wolf park single out member's and then go for the kill.this ain't a sport

UPDF

You singled me out, arsehole

africaken254:
off topic :@henry remind me again about the bullsh#T @ patches689 said,why turkey wasn't allowed by the Germans to deploy its Leopard 2A4 tanks into syria

And then you got fvcking wrecked

Now you cry about it?

Grow up.

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2016
@africaken254 is having one of his episodes again!!!!!!!!!!

Give him some time he usually recovers in a few days!!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:26pm On Dec 11, 2016
patches689:

Does Kenya have an embargo on the Oxford Dictionary?

Where are you getting these definitions from?
lol lol lol lol grin grin grin grin

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:33pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
lol lol lol lol grin grin grin grin

Very kind of President Mandela to share some of the limelight with that irrelevant old man!

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2016
patches689:

You singled me out, arsehole

And then you got fvcking wrecked

Now you cry about it?

Grow up.

cuban soldiers in angola

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:

cuban soldiers in angola

Cuban equipment in South Africa

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:40pm On Dec 11, 2016
Wanna hear a joke from the Bush War?

"They say Cuba is the worlds most international country... Its Capital is in Moscow, its Suburbs are in Florida and its Graveyard is in Angola"

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2016
Cuban and Angola soldiers during the war with the apartheid regime

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
patches689:
Wanna hear a joke from the Bush War?

"They say Cuba is the worlds most international country... Its Capital is in Moscow, its Suburbs are in Florida and its Graveyard is in Angola"
Olifant tank captured by Angolan and Cuban forces in 1988 at Cuito.

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
Thanks for the presents Uncle Fidel!

We will be sure to make good use of them!!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:

Olifant tank captured by Angolan and Cuban forces in 1988 at Cuito.

Uncle Fidel is too kind to us!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:

Bro, calm down. I regularly differ on opinions with the South-Africans, we don't see eye to eye, literally on virtually all topics, and i'll prefer to keep it this way. However it doesn't mean i brand people racists because they differ in opinion with me.

These dudes have been in this thread since the beginning, we've all been here, if any were racist they won't bother with nairaland or Africa. I find it rather unfortunate you're branding them racists over the internet. Black South-Africans also comment here. Greenandgold, Saengine, Activaatekruger, Gees9 are all black.

I mean, what's there to be racist about, South-Africa, Kenya, Nigeria we all suffer the exact same problems.

4 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:50pm On Dec 11, 2016
This is my favorite picture.

The SA-8 9K33 Osa captured at Lomba River

As the story goes, the Isrealies wanted it so bad they were willing to trade IP for tactical ballistic missiles to get it.

Dankie Oom Fidel!

3 Likes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by overhypedsteve(m): 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:

why don't you close the several accounts you have with nairaland ! you are the one with multiple personality ,if you dont like this thread you should move to your south african forums.stop antagonizing those who contribute. ridiculing others wont stop this thread (we know your are the least contributing)
now they are dragging my position with me. angry

1 Like

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:52pm On Dec 11, 2016
relics of destroyed olifant tank's,left in the Angola bushes

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
relics of destroyed olifant tank's,left in the Angola bushes

CUTE!

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 11, 2016
Henry240:

Bro, calm down. I regularly differ on opinions with the South-Africans, we don't see eye to eye, literally on virtually all topics. However it doesn't mean i brand people racists because they differ in opinion with me.

These dudes have been in this thread since the beginning, we've all been here, if any were racist they won't bother with nairaland or Africa. I find it rather unfortunate you're branding them racists over the internet. Black South-Africans also comment here. Greenandgold, Saengine, Activaatekruger, Gees9 are all black.

I mean, what's there to be racist about, South-Africa, Kenya, Nigeria we all suffer the exact same problems.
ok

UPDF

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:58pm On Dec 11, 2016
patches689:

CUTE!
are those T-34 tanks,that were used during the fall of berlin in world war 2 !?
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 6:59pm On Dec 11, 2016
jakeporeshenko:
Nigerian Air Force aw-109, 50.cal mounted

Sweet!!
Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by patches689: 7:01pm On Dec 11, 2016
africaken254:
are those T-34 tanks,that were used during the fall of berlin in world war 2 !?

T-34-85M which makes them younger than the Olifant

Re: African Militaries/ Security Services Strictly Photos Only And Videos Thread by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 11, 2016
patches689:

T-34-85M which makes them younger than the Olifant

i thought Olifant was an upgrade with a better gun !?

Egypt Rafale jets

(1) (2) (3) ... (820) (821) (822) (823) (824) (825) (826) ... (2846) (Reply)

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.