Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,625 members, 7,816,573 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? (16773 Views)

Married Woman Stuck With Her Lover In Enugu Hours After Sex / Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 2:22pm On Aug 06, 2013
I don't know why this kind of thing is still happening to me!

Somebody HELP!

I thought that when I get older it will stop but it hasn't! Each time I have sex with a girl I hate her after it and sometimes I managed to hide it from her.

I started having sex at an early age of ..... And maybe that is the cause. But am not too sure.

Have you been in my shoes before or can you manage to put yourself in my smelling shoes?

But do you have any advise for me? Because I pity these girls that fell victim of my stupid mood after sex.

Please Note: don't use this revelation against me outside of NairaLand.

Thanks.

-------------------------------------------
9 Entrepreneur Lessons I Learned From Tiwa Savage In 45 Minutes 16 Seconds

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai: I don't know why this kind of thing is still happening to me.

I thought that when I get older it will stop but it hasn't! Each time I have sex with a girl I hate her after it and sometimes I managed to hide it from her.

I started having sex at an early age of ..... And maybe that is the cause. But am not too sure.

But do you have any advise for me? Because I pity these girls that fell victim of my stupid mood after sex.

Thanks.

I pity you too undecided

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2013
Then stp aving s*x 4 while

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 2:48pm On Aug 06, 2013
AmBeautiful:

I pity you too undecided

Is not like that, it's not what you might think
Serious, I pity these girls in the sense of it's not a fair play
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 2:49pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: Then stp aving s*x 4 while

I tried that too
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

I tried that too
b4 u s*x dis gurls,do u usually love them..and even if u do,aw much do u love dem b4 doin "IT"
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by fredopayee(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2013
Not all male is a man. You are still lacking that "man" spirit. Grow it up.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 2:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
Harbosede02: b4 u s*x dis gurls,do u usually love them..and even if u do,aw much do u love dem b4 doin "IT"

I loved %80 of them. U see it's my kinda tin. But I want to know how to stop it.

My ex almost caught me and tried to helped me out of it. By making sure I lie down on the bed with her after each rounds
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 2:57pm On Aug 06, 2013
Its because you were intimate with people who you did not love. You were intimate to satisfy your lust.
And besides, how come you are intimate since childhood? Cos thats suprising.

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 3:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
idnoble135: Its because you were intimate with people who you did not love. You were intimate to satisfy your lust.
And besides, how come you are intimate since childhood? Cos thats suprising.

Noble, it started with the usual "mama and papa play" do you know that children play, its very popular when I was growing up. I think around the age of 5 6.

Then later when I get to about 12 years of age. there are some of my sisters friend that allowed me to play with their breast. I thought I was enjoying then, but it really cause some of the lust mess am facing now.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 06, 2013
It might because you dont truly love them before sex, sometimes sex bonds the emotional love between you and your partner and it also makes the love stronger-all thing being equal-.
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 3:07pm On Aug 06, 2013
It might be because you dont trully love them, sex sometimes builds the emotional love between you and your partner nd it also makes the love stronger- all things ebing equal-

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

Noble, it started with the usual "mama and papa play" do you know that children play, its very popular when I was growing up. I think around the age of 5 6.

Then later when I get to about 12 years of age. there are some of my sisters friend that allowed me to play with their breast. I thought I was enjoying then, but it really cause some of the lust mess am facing now.
smh!
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

Mr, quit the whole intimacy stuff. Go on a sabbatical. Things like this may have adverse effect on your marriage in future.

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 3:20pm On Aug 06, 2013
idnoble135:
Mr, quit the whole intimacy stuff. Go on a sabbatical. Things like this may have adverse effect on your marriage in future.

My friends said the same thing too. I pray it wont

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Aug 06, 2013
funny enough, i know someone who has this same issue. He patronises prostitutes at random and doesnt touch his gf becuz of it, the whole thing worries me. i used to ask him how will he cope with it in the marriage setting and he just laughs abt the whole matter... smh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

My friends said the same thing too. I pray it wont
You better pray it does not. If i were you, i'd abstain till the wedding night.
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 3:26pm On Aug 06, 2013
idnoble135:
You better pray it does not. If i were you, i'd abstain till the wedding night.

Its not easy nah
Lagos too much temptation!
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

Its not easy nah
Lagos too much temptation!
is it impossible?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by dplomaticVal: 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2013

Thanks.
It,s succinct tht your condition,s beyond psychological trauma,jus tht your desire n penchant to hav sex wit girls is enormous n insatiable. . .thats why you see evry girl tht comes your way as a s e x toy that shd be discarded immediatly after use which,s vry bad. l urge u to purge yourslf and refrain frm illicit sex to avoid contactin deadly diseases

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
dplomaticVal: It,s succinct tht your condition,s beyond psychological trauma,jus tht your desire n penchant to hav sex wit girls is enormous n insatiable. . .thats why you see evry girl tht comes your way as a s e x toy that shd be discarded immediatly after use which,s vry bad. l urge u to purge yourslf and refrain frm illicit sex to avoid contactin deadly diseases

you mean I should start using condoms? Because I hate them!

Although your big grammar almost didn't helped me out of my dilemma. But you tried. You noticed that I love s*Bleep its not my fault. Even one of my ex told me that men sexual urge is higher than the one of women.

2 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Bigcake: 3:38pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai:

I loved %80 of them. U see it's my kinda tin. But I want to know how to stop it.

My ex almost caught me and tried to helped me out of it. By making sure I lie down on the bed with her after each rounds
U lusted after dem for 80% and loved dem for 20%. Belive me dats d ugly fact

3 Likes

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2013
Bigcake: U lusted after dem for 80% and loved dem for 20%. Belive me dats d ugly fact

I have not said that!

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 3:47pm On Aug 06, 2013
I only asked for HELP!
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Enegod(m): 3:50pm On Aug 06, 2013
Lakotai: I only asked for HELP!
sorry..no hope for you. You are doomed

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 4:02pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: sorry..no hope for you. You are doomed

Because you are EneGOD?

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 06, 2013
Enegod: sorry..no hope for you. You are doomed
Common, be nice...
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 4:11pm On Aug 06, 2013
platinumricky: funny enough, i know someone who has this same issue. He patronises prostitutes at random and doesnt touch his gf becuz of it, the whole thing worries me. i used to ask him how will he cope with it in the marriage setting and he just laughs abt the whole matter... smh.

Thank God am not alone!
Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by thaoriginator: 4:43pm On Aug 06, 2013
Be careful for you may end up making a LovePeddler a housewife.

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Lakotai(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2013
tha_originator: Be careful for you may end up making a LovePeddler a housewife.

God forbid bad thing

1 Like

Re: Please Why Do I Hate A Girl After Sex? by Sanboy25: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2013
Try to get to know them better before lying down on with them... undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have Any Ladies Initiated Sex And Gotten Rejected? / Woman Who ‘fell In Love With A Tree’ Explains How They Have Sex (photo / Husband Left Me. What Can I Do To Get Him Back? Or Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.